fuck you | t. kuroo

By KYOJUROSWIFE

childish, clumsy love is too innocent and too painful to lose. warning! explicit language More

๐’๐’๐’… ๐’Ž๐’†๐’Ž๐’๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’”
๐’…๐’“๐’†๐’”๐’” ๐’„๐’๐’…๐’†
๐’…๐’†๐’•๐’†๐’๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’
๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’๐’๐’“๐’†๐’… ๐’Ž๐’†๐’”๐’”๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’†๐’”
๐’๐’–๐’”๐’Š๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’†
๐’‰๐’๐’Ž๐’Š๐’„๐’Š๐’…๐’†
๐’“๐’†๐’–๐’๐’Š๐’๐’
๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’‡๐’‚๐’•๐’†๐’… ๐’•๐’“๐’Š๐’
๐’‘๐’‚๐’Š๐’๐’•๐’†๐’… ๐’”๐’Œ๐’Š๐’†๐’”
๐’”๐’‰๐’Š๐’‡๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’‚๐’Ž๐’†
๐’”๐’†๐’๐’‡ ๐’“๐’†๐’‡๐’๐’†๐’„๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ
๐’‡๐’“๐’†๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’๐’…
๐’๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’„๐’๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’„๐’๐’๐’…
๐’…๐’Š๐’”๐’๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’๐’•๐’†๐’… ๐’Ž๐’†๐’Ž๐’๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’”
๐’‡๐’๐’Š๐’‘๐’‘๐’‚๐’๐’• ๐’“๐’†๐’Ž๐’‚๐’“๐’Œ๐’”
๐’‚๐’๐’•๐’Š๐’„๐’Š๐’‘๐’‚๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’

๐’‰๐’๐’Ž๐’†๐’„๐’๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ

2.3K 110 55
By KYOJUROSWIFE

"𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞?"

_______________________________

     While Nekoma constantly had you near your breaking point, just seeing the Fukurodani boys had blown all your worries away. Bokuto had a carefree and loud attitude that could either dull or enhance a bad mood. Akaashi on the other hand was considerate and brought a sense of balance to the group.

     After leaving the warmth of Akaashi's arms you couldn't help but smile back brightly as happiness pulsated throughout your body.

"Where to first?" You jumped excitedly with the small bit of luggage in your hand, the suitcase scratching against the concrete floor.

     "Well how about dropping off your bag at my house for a start?" Akaashi proposed, a small laugh emitting from his mouth.

     "Ah yes, let's do that." You agreed, struggling with the luggage. You shook the handle but to no avail. The suitcase seemed stuck and your face began to scrunch up, obviously annoyed with the small inconvenience in front of you.

     "You want me to take that?" Bokuto asked with big eyes. The boy had been objectively quiet but you could see his desire to be busy eating away at him as he stared at you struggling with the bag.

     Giving up you handed him the handle and Bokuto simply just lifted the bag up, carrying it within his arms rather than dragging it along. You muffled a small giggle, making the two-toned hair boy in front of you turn his head.

"Hm?" Bokuto's eyebrows rose in confusion.

"It's nothing, it's nothing." You laughed again waving him away. His head turned back, the content smile returning to his face. Your chest swelled with warmth, your heart squeezed as you took in the surroundings. While the schools weren't too far the two places were vastly different to you. You were finally back home.

_______________________________

The sensation of familiarity was immediately demolished as you walked into Akaashi's home. You had been there several times but you began to feel anxious as you took off your shoes at the door.

Your shoulders tensed up and an antsy feeling appeared in your stomach that you were oh to familiar with. You could have blamed it on your hunger at the time but, it was clear that Akaashi's house wasn't the same.

"You okay?" Akaashi asked, snapping you back to reality. You began to sweat as the nerves set in.

"Yeah," You tried to laugh but it came out sounding forced, "Did your mom redecorate or something? It's different from what I remember."

Akaashi's blue eyes surveyed the room.

"Probably once or twice." He stated blandly. Kicking off his shoes quickly, Akaashi was waiting silently for Bokuto to untie his own.

"Do you just want me to put my bag in your room for now?" You requested, trying to fill the  suffocating silence with a mundane task.

"Sure if you want, do you remember where my room is?" Akaashi inquired, Bokuto was standing next to him after finally getting both of his shoes off.

"The last one on the left right?" You pointed ahead of you to a hall with only three doors.

"Yep, i'll go tell my mom we are back. You can come out and say hi at any time."

You grabbed your bag and made your way down the hallway. You had spent the night at Akaashi's before but you and Akaashi had never been alone. Bokuto or some other team member usually joined and the few of you would make it a night; Watching movies and or playing a couple games. You'd sleep in separate rooms it'll be fine you thought to yourself.

You gently put your suitcase onto the carpet, noticing foreign decorations you hadn't seen in Akaashi's room. New photos were displayed on a shelf as well as a few new posters that were scattered near his bed.

You took a small frame down and glanced at the photo within it.

The image was from the end of last years nationals. You stared down at second year you with a small face of disgust and embarrassment before looking to the others on the team. Akaashi was sat more towards the front since he was a first year but Bokuto was right above him with his hand on his shoulder.

Bokuto was smiling wide as he looked down at Akaashi in the picture. Akaashi's hair was shorter and his awkward pose in the photo brought a smile to your face; You had missed being with them.

Now you were stuck with a rooster headed sadist.

The thought of Kuroo made you sigh as you placed the picture frame back onto the shelf and made your way out of the room.

_______________________________

   Akaashi's mom was sat across from the two boys on the couch, appearing to be lecturing them. Her eyes met yours from across the room and she went silent, the frown on her face turning to a sour smile.

     "Ah F/n! It's lovely to see you again." She said sweetly, rising from the couch to reach out for a hug.

     While you had hugged back the once warm woman you knew, you couldn't shake off the thought of how cold her skin had felt against yours. Worry lines were apparent across her forehead and the woman before you was noticeably more pale.

     "It's nice seeing you as well." You replied politely, trying to not make the exchange awkward as you released from the hug.

     "It's just us for the night so make yourself at home." She smiled graciously again, the wrinkles by her eyes fairly visible.

     You couldn't even ask where her husband had gone before she had left the room. The two boys were silent in front of you, the atmosphere of the room growing awkward.

     "Are we ready to head out?" You asked, trying to break the silence. It was abnormal to see Bokuto's face this grim, his eyes seemed to be zoning out and looked far worse than when he usually failed on court.

The orange sunlight that was beaming into the room from the window contrasted the sad emotions depicted on the usual happy boy's face.

     "Uh yeah, Kaashi lets go." He tapped lightly on Akaashi's arm, signaling to him that they were leaving. Akaashi got up silently with his head down and made his way to the door to grab his shoes.

     You slipped on your shoes and waited for the other two before heading out the door.

_______________________________

      The sky was painted in deeper pigments of purples and pinks still mocking the sky that you had seen the day before.

     You walked looking up at the sky, picking out new colors every couple of seconds whilst Akaashi and Bokuto stayed quiet beside you. Temperatures were already dropping in Tokyo, with a cold breeze biting at your legs; Goosebumps were forming all over your body as you continued to walk.

You had reached downtown quite quickly considering the three of you had been silent a majority of the walk. The plan was to go to a small diner the three of you would frequent after school. Turning a corner you saw the sign for the restaurant and nostalgia ran back through you.

Your face was warmed by the smell of food when you walked into the restaurant. Hearing the familiar ding of the door a smile grew on your face.

You usually ordered some kind of ramen after being frozen from walking there after school. Both Akaashi and Bokuto would tease you after you ate several bowls of the soup. You would always rebuttal with how much the former had eaten only to be hit back with how much the boys had tirelessly practiced.

The happy thoughts began to drain as you remembered the present day boys that were stood next to you. You sighed hard, looking around the room to seat yourselves. The corner spot caught your eye as you beelined towards it.

"Ah this place has so many good memories." You attempted to lighten the mood again only to be met with the sullen silence once more. You began zoning out, wishing you hadn't even come back.

Once the three of you had ordered your meals your eyes began to wonder around the shop, trying to fill your time with something, anything of interest. You heard the chime of the door and whipped your head to see if anyone interesting came in, only to be met with three junior high students in school uniforms.

After a couple minutes of staring into the distance the door chimed again. Your heart sped up as you looked at the two entering the door. Your eyes widened as you stared in shock. Your once beating heart felt like it was being ripped from your chest. Akaashi and Bokuto had seemed to notice and turned around, worried to see who you had been glaring at.

"Why the fuck is he here?" Akaashi spoke harshly flipping his head back to the table. You stood from the table, pushing your chair behind you; Your hands shook vigorously as you clenched them into fists.

Before anyone could stop you, you marched
to the entrance of the building angrily approaching the couple who had entered.

_______________________________

yOOOO sorry for the delay of this chapter. it was hard to write due to the fact that it was spring break and i am lazy. i'll try and make updates on both books quicker as i will have more time soon. YET AGAIN jeonaruu has stories that could fill that void of me not posting chapters ;) ALSO LATE UPDATE WOOOO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.6K 560 26
ุฑูˆุงูŠู‡ ุงู…ุงุฑุงุชูŠู‡ ุชุชูƒู„ู… ุนู† ู…ุซุงูŠู„ ูˆุญูŠุฏู‡ ุงู…ู‡ุง ูˆุงุจูˆู‡ุง ุงู„ูŠ ุนุงู†ุช ู…ู† ุงู„ู… ุงู„ุงู†ูุตุงู„ ุงู„ุงู… : ู†ูˆุฑู‡ ุงู„ุงุจ : ู…ุญู…ุฏ ุชุงุฑูŠุฎ ุงู„ูƒุชุงุจู‡ : 19/3/2023 ุชุงุฑูŠุฎ ุงู„ุชู†ุฒูŠู„ : ..
294K 8.2K 137
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’…๐’†."
70.5K 2.4K 70
I do not own any of the characters. Y/n are a supe. But not a famous one, that didn't work out. Now you are one of the sevens PAs. Maybe, briefly Th...
245K 12.4K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...