teach me // kuroo tetsuro

By bubble_jae

❝𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇 πŒπ„ π‡πŽπ– π“πŽ πŠπˆπ’π’βž *:ο½₯゚✧ in which you teach kuroo english, and he teaches you... othe... More

*:ο½₯゚✧ 𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇 πŒπ„
𝟏 β‡’ π„ππ†π‹πˆπ’π‡
𝟐 β‡’ π’π„π’π’πˆπŽπ πŽππ„
πŸ‘ β‡’ ππŽπŠπ”π“πŽ
πŸ’ β‡’ π’π„π’π’πˆπŽπ π“π–πŽ
πŸ“ β‡’ 𝐒𝐍𝐀𝐏𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐓
πŸ” β‡’ π…πˆπ‘π’π“
πŸ• β‡’ π†π€πŒπ„
πŸ– β‡’ π‚πŽπ”π‚π‡
πŸ— β‡’ πˆππ•πˆπ“π€π“πˆπŽπ
𝟏𝟎 β‡’ π“π€π‹πŠ
𝟏𝟏 β‡’ π•πŽπ‹π‹π„π˜ππ€π‹π‹
πŸπŸ‘ β‡’ ππ€π‘π“π˜
πŸπŸ’ β‡’ πˆππ“π„π‘π“π–πˆππ„
πŸπŸ“ β‡’ π’πŽπ€π
πŸπŸ” β‡’ π‚π€ππ“π€πˆπ
πŸπŸ• β‡’ π‚π”π“πˆπ„
πŸπŸ– β‡’ π’π‡πŽπ“π†π”π
πŸπŸ— β‡’ 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐏
𝟐𝟎 β‡’ π–π€π‹πŠ
𝟐𝟏 β‡’ ππˆπ‚π“π”π‘π„π’
𝟐𝟐 β‡’ 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑
πŸπŸ‘ β‡’ 𝐖𝐄𝐓
πŸπŸ’ β‡’ π…π€π‚π„π“πˆπŒπ„
πŸπŸ“ β‡’ 𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐃
πŸπŸ” β‡’ π‹πˆπ‹π€π‚
πŸπŸ• β‡’ π‹πŽπ”πƒ
πŸπŸ– β‡’ 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐄
πŸπŸ— β‡’ 𝐁𝐔𝐒
πŸ‘πŸŽ β‡’ ππ€π“π‡π‘πŽπŽπŒ
πŸ‘πŸ β‡’ π‚π„π‘π„πŒπŽππ˜
πŸ‘πŸ β‡’ π‡πŽπ“π„π‹
*:ο½₯゚✧ π€π”π“π‡πŽπ‘'𝐒 ππŽπ“π„

𝟏𝟐 β‡’ π€π‘π‘πˆπ•π€π‹

36.6K 1.3K 4.6K
By bubble_jae

ayako screamed as you walked out of the bathroom. her hands flew up to cover her face as her eyes looked you up and down, filled with excitement.

"you like what you see?" you asked, giving her a little spin so that she could see all of you.

ayako nodded violently. "i'm gonna have to protect you from all the boys' hormones," she said, taking a deep breath. "because YOU LOOK LIKE A BAD BITCH!" she yelled, grinning at you.

her outburst caused you to laugh hard, brushing your hands down your body.

"go change," you told her, gesturing towards your bathroom. ayako nodded, grabbing the bag she'd brought to your house before scurrying into the room with a squeal.

you giggled a little bit before catching sight of yourself in your mirror. you felt pretty. you weren't the type to be insanely confident, but you felt good when you were wearing a nice outfit.

it was finally saturday night, which meant that you and ayako were going to bokuto's party. you wanted to show out, so you'd picked an outfit that you'd never been confident enough to wear outside of your house.

the outfit was a two-piece set; a burnt orange color with black details. the top was a tank top with a circular neckline the was low enough to show some of the top of your breasts. it hugged your upper body snugly, held up by two thick straps decorated by plastic black buckles. the fabric was so tight against your skin that you didn't have to wear a bra. the shirt was short, stopping just underneath your breasts. some of your stomach was revealed before being covered again by your high waisted skirt. it was secured around your waist by a black belt, closed by the same plastic buckle as the straps of the top. the skirt was fitted, and reached down to the middle of your thighs.

as you waited for ayako, you put on some extra deodorant for good measure, and put on some jewelry. your makeup was a simple orange look, topped off with black eyeliner, fake lashes, and nude lips. you decided that the best kind of jewelry to match your outfit and makeup would be gold. you filled up the piercings in your ears with medium sized golden hoops, and a few other small pieces of jewelry lined the sides of your ears. you layered a few necklaces on your neck, each one varying in length.

suddenly. the door of the bathroom opened, and ayako stepped out.

you gasped. she was wearing a black, fitted spaghetti strap tank top and reflective cargo pants. her straight black hair was up in a sleek ponytail, and she'd done a beautiful smoky eye as makeup. her ears were decorated with silver jewelry, and a small silver chain hung from her neck.

"ayako. i'm gonna have to control the boys' hormones 'cause GAH DAYUM!" you nodded at her suggestively, trying to show her how good she looked.

"thanks, bae." ayako winked at you and went in front of the mirror to fix her clothes. you fixed up your hair, but your phone buzzed in the middle of it.

you peeked over at it.

snapchat from kuroo

your eyes widened and you quickly picked up your phone, worried that ayako would see it. you still hadn't told her that you and kuroo were... well, whatever you were. it felt wrong to say it out loud, so you kept it to yourself. you wondered if kuroo had told anyone. maybe kenma, maybe bokuto. or maybe no one.

after a few minutes of waiting to open his snap because you didn't want to seem desperate, you finally pressed the red square and opened his picture. it was a picture of his jawline, but it was enough to make your heart race.

he'd written: 'you coming?'

you took a picture of the corner of your bed and wrote: 'yeah, be there soon.'

he answered back immediately with another picture of his jawline and the words: 'i wonder what you look like all dressed up.'

you bit your bottom lip, before responding: 'hmm i don't think you can handle it.'

kuroo snapped you back, and you could see more of his face now. you could see the corner of his smirk that you knew all too well. he'd written: 'we'll see about that. come soon, babygirl.'

you had to resist the urge to scream because ayako was with you, so to settle yourself you just straightened your body, adjusting your skirt, and slipped on your white air forces.

"you ready to go?" you asked ayako, and she turned to you with a grin.

"i was waiting for you to ask."

•••

you walked up to the steps of bokuto's house, and you could already hear the music bumping through the windows. you had a fleeting question of where his parents were, but just discarded the thought.

you were just ready to have a good time.

you knocked on the door, and ayako stood behind you. she knew a few boys from the nekoma volleyball team well, so she was pretty much in the same boat as you in terms of knowing people.

the front door opened and gave way to bokuto, a red cup in his hand. his face was turned away from you, yelling something into the house. you and ayako stood there awkwardly as he finished what he was saying.

finally, he turned to you, and visibly did a double take.

"oh shit," he said, looking the two of you up and down. "hey, hey, hey!"

you smiled. "bokuto!" you moved towards him and gave him a quick hug, arms wrapping around his neck. he smelled lightly of beer. he hugged you back with only one hand because he had to hold his cup.

you let go of him a little bit, leaving one hand around his shoulders while the other gestured at ayako behind you.

"this is my friend ayako," you said.

"y'all got beer?" ayako asked excitedly, her eyes widening as she noticed the red cup in bokuto's hand.

"for sure," bokuto winked at her and gestured for her to come in with a slight movement of his head.

"say no more," ayako spoke, and then rushed into the house. 

you sucked your teeth. "this girl... she can't even wait two seconds."

"you look good," bokuto said in your ear. 

you bit your bottom lip to contain a grin. you looked down at his outfit. he was wearing a white button down shirt tucked into navy blue pants. the first few buttons of the shirt were unbuttoned, revealing his chest.

"no, you look good," you flirted back, and you could've sworn you saw pink on his cheeks. maybe it was the alcohol.

bokuto hummed. "come in."

he snaked his arm around your waist and pulled you close to him, guiding you into his house. he pulled you towards a staircase that led to what you assumed was the basement. the volume of the music increased as you neared it.

he guided you down the stairs, and your vision showed his large basements. LED lights lined the ceiling, and they rotated colors from red, to blue, to purple, to pink. a table towards the side hosted a stack of red cups, different cans and bottles of beer, water bottles, and multiple large bowls of chips. there were a lot of boys there. you could only spot a few girls including ayako, who had made her way directly to the alcohol. the rest of the space had couches, and a large empty space in the middle to dance. on the far side was a glass door that seemed to lead to bokuto's backyard. people seemed to move in and out of there freely.

the music was loud. you could feel the vibrations in your chest as you walked down to staircase with bokuto's hand gripping your waist. the room felt stuffed, and the heat hung in the air heavily.

"everyone, my girl is here!" bokuto shouted suddenly, making your eyes widen. you looked at him in playful disbelief. a few eyes drifted in your direction, but you didn't know most of them so you didn't really care. "touch her and i'll kill you!" bokuto decided to add, making you punch his arm lightly.

"you're so embarrassing!" you protested, not being able to hold back a laugh.

bokuto shrugged, smirking at you. he leaned towards you so that he could talk in your ear.

"have fun," he said softly. "let me know if you need anything."

bokuto walked away from you, leaving you by yourself at the bottom of the staircase.

"hi!" said a voice.

"hi!" said another voice, copying the first one.

you slowly turned your body to the left to be face to face with them. one was short, even shorter than you. he had brown hair that spiked upwards behind him, except for a little piece in the front that he'd dyed blond. the other one was much taller and had a shaved head. they both looked at you with extremely enthusiastic grins.

"hi?" you said hesitantly, waving your hand a little bit.

"we think you're really pretty," they both said in sync, which surprised you. 

they must be on the same mental wave.

"thank you," you said, smiling at them. "but, i'm sorry. who are you two?" you felt embarrassed asking.

"i'm nishinoya!" the short one said, bowing his head abruptly.

"i'm tanaka!" the tall one said, following his friend's actions. "we're from karasuno."

you nodded slowly. "nice to meet you. i'm y/n."

"oh my god bro," tanaka said, turning to nishinoya with a dramatic expression. "her name is so pretty. i think i'm in love with her."

"snap out of it, bro!" nishinoya said, hitting tanaka in the arm. "we have to stay loyal to kiyoko!"

"then why are we talking to y/n in the first place?" tanaka asked, scratching his head.

"i don't know, i guess we subconsciously thought she was gonna ignore us," nishinoya answered, a solemn look on his face.

"she didn't ignore us, though! that must mean we're hot." tanaka nodded proudly with a smile.

"dude, you're right. hell yeah!"

you laughed out loud at their exchange. they were cute; people you could see yourself associating with.

"you said you go to karasuno, right?" you asked, gaining their attention.

they nodded quickly.

"well, i go to nekoma."

"ohhh, she's a mf city girl." nishinoya said, smiling big.

"dude, you forgot we have to look hot and mysterious," tanaka said, trying to be quiet but failing. 

"oh, you're right." nishinoya straightened his back, squinting his eyes a little bit and biting his lower lip. "we're so pleasured to make your acquaintance mamas," he said smoothly.

you burst out into laughter at his words, bending over and clutching your stomach.

"fuck! she's laughing at me."

"you fucked up, bro." tanaka shook his head disappointedly.

"no, no, no," you said, trying to catch your breath. "i'm not." you smiled at them. "do you two wanna hang out later in the night?"

their jaws dropped, and they gave each other a victorious look.

"we would be honored to spend some of our time with you." tanaka said, making the same face nishinoya had made a few seconds ago.

you smiled before composing yourself and making that same exact face. "for real?" you bit your lip and rubbed your hands together. "i'm so excited to see you two mamas later."

the two of them laughed. the song changed in the background, and the two of them perked up. you assumed they liked the song by the way they quickly waved goodbye to you and ran off to begin dancing.

you sighed with a smile, pushing your way through people to get to the drinks. you wanted to kick the night off with a good beer. when you got to the table, you picked up a random can of beer, you didn't even care. you just wanted something in your system.

you opened the can and immediately took a long sip, feeling the warmth spread within your body from the alcohol.

"woah, not too fast."

you felt hands on your waist, and they delicately moved you a little bit out of the way so he could get through to the beer. he grabbed his own can with long slender fingers.

you turned to the source of the voice. of course it was him.

"hi, kuroo." you said, your eyes scanning him. he wore an animal print button down shirt. it was partly tucked into his black, ripped jeans. he wore the same shoes as you: white air forces. like bokuto, he'd left the top few buttons of his shirt open, revealing the skin of his chest, and a small gold cross necklace. small golden hoop earrings decorated his ears.

kuroo's eyes scanned you as well, taking in the curves of your body that you'd purposefully put on display. he opened his can of beer, and you pursed your lips.

kuroo hummed. "you're so pretty," he said, his eyes finally coming off your body and onto your face. "fuck." with that, he took his own long sip of beer.

"thank you," you said, tapping your nails on the can in your hands to deal with your racing heartbeat.

"so..." he stepped closer to you. his shoulder was to yours, and both of your backs faced the table as you looked out at the people drinking and dancing in front of you. "since when are you bokuto's girl?" his tone was a teasing one.

you tilted your head to the side. "none of your business," you said plainly, but a smile was playing on your lips.

"didn't i tell you you could tell me things?" kuroo asked you, taking another sip of his beer.

"mhm," you said, but didn't elaborate.

kuroo stared at you for a minute. "i think he likes you," he finally said.

that caught you off guard. "bokuto?"

kuroo nodded at you, inspecting your face for a reaction. you just looked at your shoes. if kuroo was telling the truth, you were flattered, truly. but bokuto wasn't really the one you wanted.

"did you bring a girl?" you asked him, though you presumed he hadn't, because she would be attached to him.

kuroo shook his head. "i don't bring girls i know to these things. i wouldn't be able to have a good time."

you nodded slowly

"plus," kuroo continued, "if i brought a nekoma girl, you wouldn't let me touch you."

you took another long sip of beer at his words, and he just smirked at you. the warmth spread in your throat, and your heart beat hard against your chest.

"what makes you think i'll let you touch me anyways?" you asked, trying to maintain your defiant act. something about kuroo was different tonight. he was always confident and self-assured, but right now all that seemed to be multiplied by one hundred.

"don't be stubborn," kuroo teased. "you love it when i touch you."

to prove his point, his hand reached out towards yours. kuroo slowly intertwined his fingers with yours, holding your hand softly. his hand was big and warm, enveloping yours. he rubbed circles on your skin with his thumb.

"see?" kuroo grinned at you, and you rolled your eyes. "you like it."

"whatever," you said, taking yet another sip. perhaps you were drinking too fast. you didn't want to get drunk.

kuroo hummed, his hand still holding yours. 

finally he spoke. "you think you could put those dancing skills to use?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

434K 16.3K 37
A collection of short stories/drabbles featuring the lovely Kuroo Tetsurou I do not own Haikyuu!! or any of its characters [COMPLETED! No further upd...
95.2K 1.7K 62
Kuroo x reader Kenma intoduces you to his new team and you take a liking to the captain kuroo tetsuro (you are a second year with Kenma) I made kuro...
167K 9.4K 27
everytime i hold you tight, it just doesn't feel right. you're in my memory, but can you remember me? - in which two broken souls started finding...
349K 10.4K 22
βͺ π€πŠπ€π€π’π‡πˆ πŠπ„πˆπ‰πˆ ❫ 🎧 π–₯𝖫𝖴π–₯π–₯ , 𝖠𝖭𝖦𝖲𝖳 , 𝖀𝖳𝖒. οΏ£οΏ£οΏ£οΏ£οΏ£οΏ£οΏ£οΏ£οΏ£οΏ£οΏ£οΏ£οΏ£ ᝰ π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› π–Ίπ—„π–Ίπ–Ίπ—Œπ—π—‚ π—π–Ίπ—„π–Ύπ—Œ 𝖺 𝗅�...