Yelena x Fem Reader (AOT)

By panxakee

Yelena x Fem Reader (Modern AU). Contains a lot of smut. They are in college. Ymir's your clingy ex, Yelena i... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19: Final Chapter

Chapter 6

3.6K 114 273
By panxakee

"Y/N, get up" A voice came from outside your room. You blinked and looked around. You were alone.

Where's Yelena?

"Y/N, for the last time, get up!"

"5 more minutes..."

"Bro get up"

Who the fuck?

You got out of your bed. "Who are you coming into my house and asking me to wake up? You aren't my parents"

The door bust open. You got into a defensive stance.

"Eren? What do you want?"

"Y/N, I came to thank you for-" He looked down. He screamed. "YOU'RE NAKED"

"HUH?" You look down too. "FUCK" You run over to your bed and covered yourself with the blanket. "GET OUT NOW"

Eren did so gladly, hitting his shoulder on the door frame as he went. "OW" He screamed in pain and ran down the stairs.

Why was Eren here? To thank you? Oh, must be for last night. Well you stayed mostly because of Yelena but you weren't about to tell him that.

You quickly threw a t-shirt and pair of shorts on and went downstairs.

Eren was sitting on your couch fiddling with his fingers.

"So why did you come here again?" You stood looking down at him.

"Uh it was for.. Mikasa told me you were the one who broke Jean's arm, I wanted to thank you for it. So, thanks?"

"I did what?"

What. The. Fuck.

"Last night, after he started bragging about how easily I was knocked out or something. And you jumped on him, talking about how I was defending you or something. I wasn't there but Mikasa told me about it" He looked up at you.

"I.. Don't remember that. You just got knocked out and we waited for Zeke to come collect you"

"No, no, after that. When you went out with Yelena"

"Uhhhhhhh.. What?" You panicked. "I don't remember going anywhere with Yelena last night"

His eyes widened. "Oh.. Um... So I guess my thanks weren't necessary" He got up to leave.

You grabbed his sleeve. "Go get Mikasa and bring her here"

He rolled his eyes. "Fine"

He left, and you sat down on your couch. Went out with Yelena? When?

All you remember was her saying to make Ymir jealous.. Shit.

You run up to your room and grab your phone.

Dead. Great.

You plug it in and wait impatiently for it to charge. When it finally has enough power to switch on, you look at your messages.

Yelena wasn't kidding about the pictures part. You had sent one picture of you and Yelena making out and she sent a whole paragraph back. You couldn't be bothered reading it.

You look at other messages. You had some from Connie and Sasha, complimenting your arm-breaking skills. Shit, it must've really happened then.

Suddenly, you heard the door open downstairs. It was Eren and Mikasa. You practically jumped down the stairs and ran to Mikasa.

"Mikasa, what happened? Why is everyone saying I broke Jean's arm? Did I?"

She nodded. "It was very brave. Although, you caught him off guard so you had an advantage there.."

You gasped.

"So.. I broke his arm? Where were we? I can't remember anything" You held your hand to your forehead as Mikasa started explaining.

"I was with Eren and then you called me. You said you were going somewhere with Yelena and wanted us to come too. Zeke wouldn't let Eren out so I came on my own"

You tried to remember. You had a hard time picturing anything that happened after you arrived home.

"We went back to Connie's house, and him, Sasha and Jean were still there. We stayed there for a while then we went out to a place called Kenny's. A nightclub. Not the brightest idea but it seemed great at the time"

Kenny's, huh. You recalled hearing about the place a couple times.

"You'll never guess who we saw there"

"Uh.. The Queen of England?"

Mikasa shook her head. "Levi"

Your jaw dropped. "Why was he at a nightclub? To pick up young people? What a creep.." He used to be one of your favourite teachers.

She shook her head again. "He was a bouncer. Apparently his uncle or something owns the place"

Ohhh, that's where you heard the name before.

"So.. Did we get in?"

She smirked. "We had ID, plus he knows we are over 18 anyway. He couldn't really stop us"

You chuckled. Then stopped. "Mikasa, what was I wearing?"

She thought for a minute. "The same dress you wore to Connie's party. The black one"

"You're telling me that Levi saw me in a dress like that? So soon after he caught me with hickeys on my neck? I'll never be able to look him in the eyes again" You sighed. "So when did the arm-breaking start?"

"While we were in there, he watched us. Jean had a bunch to drink and started going on about how weak Eren was. So you jumped in and told him to shut up or else. And of course he said 'or what' so you grabbed his arm and twisted it"

"Why don't I remember any of this?"

"Maybe you drank too much. I don't know"

"Hm. Maybe.. Well thanks for coming over to explain to me"

"No problem. Come on, Eren we should get back now" She turned. "Eren?"

"Heyyyyy Y/N? What happened to your knives?"

"Eren? My knives? What?" You went into the kitchen from where he was calling. He was right. Half your kitchen knives were missing. "The fuck?"

Eren looked at you awkwardly. "So.. I'm just gonna.." He left and went out the door.

You looked around to see if you could find them. You found something better instead.

A small slip of paper with a number written on it, followed by 'Call me'. Was it Yelena?

You texted the number.

You: Yelena?

Yelena: Hey Y/N

So it was her.

You: What happened last night? I can barely remember anything

Yelena: I'll come over and explain

You: Looking forward to it

Mikasa had already told you what happened. But you weren't about to pass up this opportunity.

You waited around your house for a while, watching tv. Then you heard a knock on the door. You jumped up to answer it.

"Ye- Jean?" Your eyes widened in shock.

"You bitch, you see what you did to me?" He held up his arm to show off the cast his arm was now in.

"Jean, I swear I don't remember anything from last night"

"Sure you don't, Y/N. I guess you don't remember going into the bathroom with Yelena either, right?"

"No, actually. I can't remember shit"

"Whatever. Just letting you know that you owe me big time"

"Get out of my house Jean"

"You owe me. Don't forget that"

He turned to leave but stumbled backwards as he ran into someone.

"Yelena!" You smiled at her.

She looked down at Jean. "Why are you here"

He stood up and scowled. "I was just leaving"

You slammed the door after he left. "So, Yelena wha-" You were stopped mid-sentence by her force. She pinned your hands above your head against the wall.

"Yelena I-"

"Shhhhh.."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.9K 1.3K 39
x black fem reader
175K 3.7K 16
you finally get a chance to be alone with your crush. and well... things escalate from there. ________ โ€ข mikasa ackerman x fem reader! โ€ข *THIS STOR...
1K 10 8
' ๐—ถ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ ๐—ถ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚..-' ' ๐˜„๐—ต๐˜†.. ' ' ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚'๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ผ๐˜…๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด. ' ' College/mafia AU eren...
19.4K 364 8
18+ Levi x Reader ๐™‰๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ช๐™œ๐™ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™™๐™š๐™จ๐™˜๐™ง๐™ž๐™—๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™จ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ. Levi x Fem. Bodied Reader Modern AU Attack on...