Arknights: My Special Investi...

By TheLazyYu

Though i am just lowkey journalist, i was tasked to head towards Lungmen City to conduct a special interview... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 (Important news also)
(Chapter 8)
(Bonus)
(Chapter 10)
(Chapter 11)
(Chapter 12)
(Chapter 13)
(Chapter 14)
(Chapter 15)
(Chapter 16)
(Chapter 17)
(Chapter 18)
(Chapter 19)
(Chapter 20)
Reaper
(Chapter 21)
(Chapter 22)
(Chapter 23)
(Chapter 24)
(Chapter 25)
(Chapter 26)
(Chapter 27)
(Chapter 28)
(Chapter 29)
(Chapter 30) What made me do this

(Chapter 9)

2.4K 42 47
By TheLazyYu

"And then she just, *hic* left me alone crying, just why is my big sis like that~ *hic*"

It's 2AM in the morning and Lucas was still accompanying a drunk lung...

Lucas is maintaining a 3 meter distance because of his phobia...

"Sweet mother of Kazdel, how much cans you drank?"

"Hoshiguma~"

"MY NAME IS LUCAS!"

He didn't want to do this, but he grabbed the lung's shoulders...

"Listen, the past is past, and now that you two are grown up, You must confront to her about this."

He was quite curious as well... More importantly about Wei... StormEye know that he must not stick his finger to someone else's business, especially personal...

"Ask her, Why did you choose to go down this path?"

"Probably she'll give the answer you wanted..."

Ch'en sniffs and rubs her eyes...

"Really?"

Lucas sighed and smiles. "If she won't, just beat her up until she gives you the answer. You do still hold a grudge towards her after eating your limited pudding..."

"Now that you mention it, yeah..."

"Of course i did, you literally mentioned it 20 minutes ago"

"Lucas~"

"Whoa!"

Ch'en pushed the rookie down at the couch now on top of him... The boy blushed seeing how “defenseless” the officer was...

If it wasn't for his phobia, he could have have his way with her.... That's what he thinks though...

She cried more as tears fell down to his face...

He pats the draco's back calming her down...

"Lu-kun~"

"Wha?" He was dumbfounded after Ch'en playfully called his name...

Because of this he wasn't able to react after the lung initiates an attack...

!!!

Ch'en kissed the rookie's lips sealing his noised out..

"Did she just?"

Ch'en parted the kiss and looks at his eyes. The boy is dumbstruck and couldn't process what just happened...

"Ch'en-"

She finally passed out at his chest very drunk... Lucas sighed and lifted the draco's body and leaned her to the couch...

In a few seconds his nose wasn't bleeding, more than that... His chest suddenly felt light...

"What is this feeling?"

A heavy burden was lifted out from his chest, but what does it symbolise?

Ch'en groans getting his attention... He picks up a blanket and covers her up...

"Good grief..." He sighed..

If this is a sign that's he's slowly getting cured. Then It's all good...

"I shouldn't get very enthusiastic about it too much..."

He walks up the stairs and looks down at his senior... "A check up with Dr. Kal'tsit might be needed tomorrow..."

With that Lucas went to his room and got some sleep...

**************************************************************************************

8:30 AM

"Morning... Pretty late today huh?" The oni greets as Lucas waved and Ch'en nods...

"So i take it you got drunk last night?" Hoshiguma asked as Lucas spine felt cold...

"Yeah, i just woke up with a headache. Can't remember anything after we discussed about the leader of Reunion..."

"Knowing Lucas is a boy, he could have done naughty things to you right~" Swire teased

Ch'en glared behind Lucas as she hold the hilt of her sword with a malicious intent to murder him...

"I didn't! I just covered you with a blanket nothing more!" He denied...

"Like hell I'll tell that you kissed me you son of a gun!"

"Good, because if i hear this next time, you ain't gonna leave for the next year..."

"Now, now calm down you sirs... Other officers at the lobby can hear your outbursts..." Yuuji just walked inside HQ...

And now they started to mumble of about Sir Ch'en and the rookie...

"Got a problem? Get back to work!" Ch'en used her charisma threatening them.

"Yes sir!" They all left except for the gang...

"Ch'en I'm gonna have to talk to Dr. Kal'tsit, so mind if Yuuji accompany me to Rhodes?"

"Mind if i ask why?"

"Obviously my embarrassing phobia..." He used air quotes to make it more sarcastic...

"Fine..." Ch'en facepalmed trying to bare Lucas annoying replies...

"Swire, go and inform about this so they can be ready..." Ch'en ordered the tiger...

"Yeah, yeah, you don't need to bitch to me about it..." Swire left and used the elevator to go ahead and make a call at the office...

"I swear to god you brat!" She clenched her fist wanting to clobber Swire...

"Looks like i have you calm you down again..." Hoshi sighs...

The two guys left as Ch'en and Hoshi walks...

"Hoshi, mind accompanying me, i have to  investigate something..."

"Sure thing..." The oni nods and followed the lung...

10:00 AM

"Mind if i asked?" Yuuji broke the ice while waiting for Dr. Kal'tsit outside her office.

"Go ahead..." Lucas started to fiddle his weapon...

"Why head to Rhodes doctor, when there are doctors also in Lungmen?"

Indeed, but Lucas doesn't want to answer that question.

"Could it be that your into old woman?"

Hearing that guess, Lucas coughed and looks at him... "Hell no! Also what timing..." He points behind him and saw Dr. Kal'tsit with Timewatch...

"Mind repeating that?" Kal asked in a sinister voice...

"Um! Nothing!"

"Now don't be like that to our guests Kal... He is just messing up with you..." Timewatch interjected...

"And you how many times did i kept to repeat myself it's a no..."

"Is he asking you for a date?" Lucas joked...

"You got a death wish?" Kal stares at Lucas...

"No!" *Logan high pitch voice*

"Whatever, you two wait here, I'll examine Lucas..." She entered followed by StormEye...

"Want some free coffee?" Ryo asked.

"Hell ya... Now we're talking..." Yuuji smiled as the two head towards the cafeteria...

**************************************************************************************

"And what seems to be the problem Patient C?" Kal crossed her legs...

"That's Chicken isn't it?"

"Answer me..."

He swallowed and told her what happened last night...

"Hmm, so it's like a seal?" Kal wonders...

"And that happened because..."

Lucas averts his gaze and whispered... "Ch'en kissed me..."

"Funny, like hell I'll see her girly to an opposite sex member-"

"She did..." He blankly answered...

"Damn, so she beat me... And here I thought I'll had my way with you slowly..." Kal mumbles...

"What?" Lucas raised an eyebrow...

"Nevermind." Kal coughs to try and get back to the subject...

"It's probably Chi Xiao, i guess?" Kal stated.

"What's that?" Lucas had no clue of what that means...

"Ch'en wields two swords, one is her mithril sword, and the other is the red sword which is Chi Xiao the dragon-slaying sword, cleanser of evil..."

"Does that mean the sword is also part of   Ch'en?"

"You can say that it was infused into her, after Wei gave it to Ch'en..."

"Meaning the power must have influenced her body, and just by having a mouthful fluid of transfer that part must have affect you..."

"Cleanser of evil..." Lucas wanted to point something out... "Are you saying that I'm evil?"

"This is just my hunch, but it seems like you somehow came from a lab experiment?" Kal asked as Lucas tries to remember...

"Can't remember... But..."

The last thing he saw in his last weird dream was...

A doctor wearing a mask...

"No slight idea..." He sighed...

"I see..." Kal wrote important details at her notes then looks at StormEye...

"Lucas, if you want to be cured faster than the usual, i shall give you a task..."

"A task?"

"It's up to you to do it or not, call it like a alternative way..."

"I'm all ears then..." He nods and Kal explains the task she just said...

**************************************************************************************

Lungmen 11:16 AM

"So we're starting here eh?" Hoshiguma looks at the depressed area...

"Yeah... I know this place, follow me if you don't want to get lost..." Ch'en walks ahead...

"Ten-four..." The oni catched up as they entered an area that no citizens dares to...

The slums...

To be continued

Let me say this...

Lucas and Ryo are somehow related...

That is all...

Peace out YEET

Yes im coming to get you Belfa- i mean ice cream goddess...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 168 71
(All respective franchises belong to their creators, except my original characters, and changes to the stories and my 'main' Story.) A Man traveling...
10.1K 214 19
The story will start just before the prologue, some events will be different than in the game. I'll try to keep in close with the story...also, actua...
1.8K 8 12
You are (Y/N). You are the Ultimate Journalist but have another talent you try to hide. When everything was starting to go wrong you started to loose...
16.1K 181 18
This is my very first story so I apologise in advance for all the mistakes I'm going to make and the inconsistent updates to the story