I'm broken *completed*

By Where_are_the_ducks

Rewriting!! Since my other two stories got a lot of reads I thought I'd make another one. Basically Natsu is... More

Mission
Panic Attack
Attempt One
Alcohol
Cole
Dating and Pranks
Luna
Skip This Chapter
Happy and Lucy
Found Out
Natsu's Age
Lucy vs Erza
Understanding
Near Death
Ice And Butterflies
Attempt Two
Going Home
Natsu's Birthday
You have Battle Scars
Telling Gajeel
Telling The Guild
Natsu's Cave
Argument
Going To Town
Third Attempt And Happy's Death
I Want Help
Mental Hospital
Ashton
Natsu Vs Gemini
Puppy
First Night With The Puppy
Troublemaker
Sleep
Loke?!
Where's Gray And The Dog?
Please Save Gray
Natsu...
I'm So Sorry For Not Being Strong Enough
I Promise I Won't Do It Again
Helping Natsu
Helping Gray
Leave Natsu And Gray Alone!
Fighting The Demon
Natsu And Lucy's Past
But Why?
Natsu Vs Lyon
Facing Lyon
Gray Get's Anxious?
Remake Of Obi Wan Vs Ani
Fighting
Natsu!
Eating
This isn't an update!
Fighting
Ash...
Injured
Getting Better
Waking Up
New Baby
Happiness

New House

49 2 17
By Where_are_the_ducks

Natsu's POV

I woke up and went on my phone as I had a few texts from the fairy tail guild ground chat. I looked at them and was shocked.

Erza- Guys!! Guess what?!

Gray- What?

Lucy- Go on

Wendy- What is it Erza?

Erza- We have a mansion that we can move into

Gray- Who is moving into it?

Erza- Me, Jellal, Gray, Natsu, Lucy, Wendy, Gajeel, Levy, Ash, Carlaz Happy and Mirajane

Gray- Cool, can my dogs move in?

Erza- Of course they can

Lucy- Cool?! That's awesome!!

Wendy- Erza, that is amazing

Gajeel- Nice one! When do we move in?

Erza- Later on today if we want

Levy- Sounds fun!

Ash- Yayyyyy

Erza- Aweeee

Lucy- Awww

Natsu- Is there a bed?

Gray- Well of course there is

Erza- You'll have to bring your own furniture

Gray- Of course

Erza- It's also a way for you to relax while we look after Natsu

Gray- That's cool

Natsu- Guess what?

Gray- What?

Natsu- I'm going back to sleep

Gray- Wait don't do that

Natsu- If you don't give me a good enough reason in 30 seconds then I'm going to sleep

Gray- You wanna play minecraft

Natsu- No

Gray- Hello Neighbour?

Natsu- That game scares me

Gray- Sims?

Natsu- I'm going to sleep

Gray- GTA!!

Natsu- I'm getting up

Mirajane- He seems to like that game

Happy- Aye

I turned my phone off and Gray was setting GTA up as I could hear him. I walked out of the room and sat down on the sofa. I was cold and Gray noticed that. He put a blanket around my shoulders but I still felt cold. He grabbed another blanket and put it on my legs. I smiled and he gave me the controller. After playing some GTA and dying like 10 times we decided to pack our stuff. Gray did most of it as he wanted me to rest. When he finished packing everything he went to the mansion with Erza and kept coming back to get his stuff.

After about 2 hours we said goodbye to the house and brang the dogs to the mansion. They started running around and I was holding my duvet and pillow as I was so cold. Erza let us have the biggest room for some reason so we put our stuff in there. I help Gray unpack but stared to feel lightheaded so he told me to lay down on the bed. Everyone had already moved in for some reason so now we just had to learn to live with each other. I remembered that I hadn't actually told the guild about my anorexia, not even Erza although she knew there was something wrong with me.

I went downstairs and had a blanket around my shoulders as usual. I went into the kitchen and looked at all the food that was in the fridge. I will admit, it made me feel starving. I closed the fridge and went back into my bedroom. Gray was sat on the floor and I raised an eyebrow. He was on his phone and he looked up at me. "There's so much food in the fridge!" I said excitingly and he nodded his head. He raised an eyebrow and I sat on the bed. "The guild doesn't know about you know..." I whispered and he looked back at his phone. "Guess you'll have to tell them then." He said and I raised an eyebrow. Weird. I stood up and went downstairs. I walked towards Erza and she smiled at me.

"Can I talk to you about something?" I asked and she nodded her head. "I-I uh, when I was in hospital I got diagnosed with anorexia." I said and she looked like she had expected it. "Do you want me to tell the roommates?" She asked and I nodded my head. "OI!!" She screamed and everyone who was downstairs looked at her. "FAMILY MEETING!!!" She shouted and I made a run for it while I still had the chance. I ran into the bathroom and quietly closed the door behind me. "NATSU!!" I heard her scream. I opened the door and ran downstairs. I almost fell down the stairs but luckily Gray was in the way. I sat down on the floor with Gray on my left and Gajeel on my right.

"Please be careful with Natsu guys." Erza said and everyone looked at me apart from Gray who was still on his phone. I looked at what he was doing and was shocked.

Lyon- You should keep your boyfriend in control, he almost killed me and he DID kill Acnologia

Gray- Acnologia was already dead and he can do what he likes

Lyon- So if he wanted to kill himself he could?

Gray- I wouldn't want him to and hopefully he would never do that but he is a human and can do what he likes but he knows that he shouldn't do that

Lyon- Bullshit

Gray- What do you want Lyon

Lyon- To annoy you

Gray- I hate to break it to you but that plan is failing

He turned his phone off and we both looked up to see everyone looking at us. "Natsu, do you want anything to eat?" Levy asked in a soft tone. "Uh, no thanks." I said and ran upstairs. I was planning on pranking Gajeel later so I decided to set that up. I grabbed an Alexa and put it under his bed. I heard footsteps coming upstairs so I tried to ran back to my bedroom but fell outside of the door. "You alright Natsu?" I heard a sweat voice ask. I looked up and realised that is was Mira. I smiled and got up. "I'm fine." I said and walked into my room. I closed the door behind me and went into the bathroom.

I looked in the mirror and obviously didn't like what I saw. I noticed a bruise on my forehead and I sighed. I looked at my phone and went to pick it up. I saw Gray walk in the room and he raised an eyebrow. I went onto my phone and started laughing. "I'm pranking Gajeel." I said and he nodded his head. "Alexa set a reminder to have sex with the wall." I said and turned the volume up. I could hear it and I starte giggling. "We just need to wait for Gajeel or Levy to come upstairs but I'm hoping for Gajeel." I said and Gray sat on the bed and smiled at me.

After about an hour Gajeel went into his room and I went to check that it was definitely him. I cleared my throat and turne turned my phone on. "Alexa set a reminder to take a big shit." I said in a deep voice and we could hear it speaking. "The hell?" I heard Gajeel say which made Gray laugh a little. I waited for 20 minutes and the most perfect thing happened. Lucy, Levy, Happy, Erza and Ash all went into his room to hang out. I smiled and turned my phone on again.

"Alexa set reminder to f*** Levy." I said in a deep voice and a second later we heard it speak. "WHAT THE HECK?!!" I heard Gajeel scream. "Where is it coming from?" Lucy asked and I could hear them moving stuff around. "Alexa set reminder to pee in the shower." I said and we heard it say it. I hear a knock at the door so I answered it. Erza grabbed my wrist and took me into Gajeel's room. Gray followed and we all sat down. "There's an Alexa somewhere in my room." Gajeel said and I tried so hard not to laugh. I looked at Gray and he raised an eyebrow.

"What is it doing?" He asked. "It's saying that I have reminders or something like weird things like having sex with a wall." Gajeel answered and that's when I turned my phone on. They all looked at me and were confused. "Alexa set reminder that Gajeel has been pranked by Natsu." I said in a deep voice and the Alexa spoke about a second after. Everyone stared laughing and I high fived Gray. We went back into our room but I still wanted to prank someone.

I took the Alexa downstairs and pretended to chill out with Jellal, Wendy, Carla and Gray as he had followed me down. I shoved the Alexa down the side of the sofa and went into the bathroom. "Alexa set reminder to master bate." I said in a really high pitched voice and I heard it speak. I could hear everyone rush downstairs and I tried my best not to laugh. "Alexa sat reminder that Jellal needs to master bate." I said and a couple of seconds later I heard it say it. I walked out of the bathroom and everyone looked at me. I raised an eyebrow and went upstairs with Erza followint me

"Can I say something?" She asked and I nodded my head. "Alexa set reminder." I said and nodded my head. She nodded hers and came close to my phone. "That Erza is pregnant." She said and I was shocked. I heard the Alexa go off and I saw Erza smiling. I raised an eyebrow and she nodded her head. "WAIT WHAT?!!" I shouted and she started laughing. We both went downstairs and saw Jellal looking shocked. Erza ran towards him and hugged him. They both went upstairs and I was still in shock.

"That prank went, uhh?" Gajeel said and everyone either laughed or smiled. I saw Luna running towards me and she sat down. She wants to go for a walk I can tell. I just don't have the energy for it. I looked at Gray and he nodded his head. "Luna." He called and she ran towards him. He went to the front door and put the lead on her. "You good Natsu?" I heard Gajeel ask. I looked up and realised how sad I looked. I nodded my head and saw Cara running at me. She was holding a toy and tried to play with me but I didn't have the energy. Everyone understood why and Wendy started playing with her. When I went upstairs Cara followed. She didn't bring her toy with her so I guess she was just checking up on me. After a few minutes of her sitting with me she went downstairs and I could hear everyone playing with her. I sat on my bed and decided to to to sleep. I would try to eat something tomorrow and I don't care how much effort that takes or how upset it will make me, I will eat.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 341 20
Gray was slowly disappearing into the depths of his own mind and couldn't find a way out. He isn't even sure if there is a way out. Natsu is oblivio...
1.7K 10 21
A few months into Gray and Natsu's relationship, Gray starts to feel like choosing Natsu was a mistake. So, he dumps him and goes to Juvia. Devastate...
64.9K 1.6K 15
Fairytail FanFiction!!!! Natsu and happy go on a mysterious mission that no one knows much about. All they know is that it was directed for Natsu Dra...
18.6K 333 20
What if Natsu was in an abusive relationship...? Will anyone find out...? What is Natsu hiding...?