Kurome x Male Reader

Oleh ilylofi

Lebih Banyak

Ch1
Ch2
Ch4
Ch5
Ch6
Ch7
Ch8
Ch9
Ch10
Ch11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Ch 18

Ch3

723 8 2
Oleh ilylofi

Nighttime had just hit and the Jaegers were back at the castle. Unfortunately, you still weren't there with them. The Jaegers tried finding you, but they came up short. They planned on finding you tomorrow, so they decided to hit the hay. Esdeath roamed around in the main hallway and passed your room. She thought she saw something, so she went into your room. That's when she spotted you sitting on your bed with your legs crossed.

Esdeath: (YN)?! When did you get back?

(YN): Oh. I came back here right after I ran away in the city.

Esdeath: Tell me about that. Why were my guards chasing you?

(YN): To tell you the truth, I've committed a crime before joining the Jaegers.

Esdeath: A crime? What did you do?

(YN): I stole some food from a cafe. I hardly had anything.

Esdeath: Oh. Tell you what, I'll tell my forces to disregard your crime. You work for me now. How does that sound?

(YN): Thank you so much!

Esdeath: You must be tired. Why don't you get some rest.

Esdeath walks out of your room and closed the door behind her. You actually didn't feel like sleeping just yet. Instead, you left your room and strolled down the hall. Suddenly, you started to hear a strange sound. It sounded like someone moaning. It was coming from a room across the hall, so you crept over and opened the door a crack to peek inside the room. You stared in complete shock when you discovered who was making the sound.

Kurome: Ah...ohhh...uhh!!!

Wave: Hm...eh....

Kurome: Uhhh....W-Wave....!!!

(YN): "What the hell?! Wave and Kurome are having sex in bed?!"

Wave: Kurome....!!!

Kurome: Wave!!! Ahhh!!!!!

After staring at the two for minutes you silently closed the door and continued walking away.

You were outside strolling through a park at midnight. You were still thinking of what you saw earlier tonight.

(YN): So Kurome and Wave are together? Well, I didn't know that. I guess Kurome thinks I'm trying to come onto her. Maybe that's why she hates me. Whatever.

As you were walking, you had that feeling in your gut that someone was following you. You tried to ignore the feeling, but then you spotted a yellow energy wave flying towards you in the air from behind. You shifted your head to the left to evade the energy wave in a split second. Promptly, three girls jumped off a rooftop and came down to you for an attack. You jumped out of the way before they crashed down. You took a quick glance at the girls.

The first girl had long black hair and deadly red eyes. She was wearing a black sleeveless suit, a red tie, and a black skirt and she had on an opened long black coat on top of it. Her weapon was a long sword.

The second girl had long purple hair and she wore a pair of glasses. She wore a long purple dress with white stockings covering her legs. Her weapon was a giant pair of scissors.

The third girl had long golden blonde hair and eyes. Apparently, she had animal ears and a tail along with large hairy claws.

A fourth girl showed up and sided herself with the other girls. She had long pink hair tied in twin tails and a pink dress to match it. Her weapon was a weird looking armored gun, meaning she had to be the one that shot at you earlier.

These girls were probably from Night Raid.

You pulled out Raijin from your sheath and pointed it at them.

(YN): State your names. I would like to know the names of my enemies.

Akame: Akame.

Sheele: Sheele.

Leone: Call me Leone.

Mine: I'm Mine. You've just made a bad mistake. Since we told you our names, we can't let you leave here alive. Smart question to ask, huh?

Leone: Besides, you were chosen to be assassinated anyway. There's really no way out of this, buddy.

(YN): It's four against one. Don't you think that's unfair?

Mine: Sorry, pal. Life isn't fair.

(YN): You misunderstood me.

Mine: Huh?

(YN): I meant that it's unfair for you.

Leone: Oh, you're a big talker too? Time to pummel you into the ground. *cracks knuckles*

*Battle Theme* youtu.be/pzxF7aYpxuo

Akame and Sheele rushed forward and swung their weapons at you, so you blocked them with your sword and kicked them back. Akame ran again and swung Murasame to your head. You ducked and collided swords with her. You swung Raijin left, right, low, and high. Akame used Murasame to block every direction of your attack and swung back. You blocked her attack with your sword and got into a speedy sword fight with her, cutting each other's swords with powerful slashes. You and Akame had the speed and the agility to match each other. However, you found an opening and kicked her aside. Sheele rushed forward and swung Extase at your legs, so you jumped up and kicked the blade of Sheele's weapon. Sheele brought back Extase, but you blocked it with Raijin. Sheele swung Extase at you multiple times, then she opened up the scissors to try cutting your head off by closing it together, but you moved your head back just in time from her closing scissors. You swung Raijin towards Sheele's stomach, but she backed away in time to dodge you. Sheele swung at you two more times, then she went for your legs again. You jumped up to dodge her again, spun yourself around in the air three times and performed a back spinning kick to Sheele's cheek, kicking the blood out of her mouth and sending her away. Once you landed, Mine shot many speedy rounds at you. You dashed forward and sped through all of her shots, evading them. Mine got surprised and continued shooting, but you sped up closer and swung your sword at her, but Leone kicked you away. You collided against a tree, but you got back up ran back to fight Leone. You swung your sword at her many times, but Leone easily evaded your attacks. She landed a punch to your face and kicked you back again. You only stared back at her as she taunted you.

Leone: Why don't you drop your sword and fight like a man.

Poor choice of words.

You roughly stabbed your sword into the ground and rushed over to Leone. You started throwing many punches and several kicks. Leone blocked all of them and threw a punch of her own. You evaded and threw a quick jab to her face. Leone threw another punch, but you ducked and punched her stomach twice. Leone swung a kick, but you grabbed her leg and kicked the other one, causing her to fall. You tried to jump on top of her, but she kicked you back and got back up. Leone threw a few claw strikes and punches, but you countered each of her attacks by sending a quicker punch to her face. Leone performed a spinning hook kick, but you performed the same move on top of hers to kick her instead. Leone angrily grabbed your neck and lifted you up. You shot a knee kick up to her chin to force her to let go of you, then you did a jumping sidestep kick to her face to send her down.

Akame rushed to you again and started slicing at you. You swiftly evaded all of her attacks and found another opening by punching her stomach. Akame fell to her knee, but you roughly grabbed her black hair to pull her back up and punched her in the face several times. Akame elbowed your chest to escape your grasp, but you responded by running up to her and kicked the side of her face to knock her down. You saw Sheele running after you with Extase in her hand, so you quickly ran over to your sword to pick it up and blocked an attack from Sheele. She ferociously sliced at you again. All you did was blocked her until you took her down with a sneaky sweep kick. You kicked her weapon away and stood over her to point your sword at her throat. Sheele could only glare at you. You were about to slice Sheele's head off, but Mine shot off an energy wave to stop you. You ran over to Mine while dodging her shots again and kicked her up against a tree. Leone jumped in the air and aimed down for an attack.

Leone: You thought you could just knock me out after that hit?! You brat!!!

You performed an acrobatic backflip to evade her smashing attack. She rushed forward and tried to throw a killer punch, but you ducked just in time and sliced her stomach with your sword.

Leone: You bitch!

Leone was about to attack again, but electricity started to make its way into her body. She fell down on her knees paralyzed while being electrocuted.

Leone: Wh-what the hell's go-ing on?!!

(YN): It's Raijin, my Imperial Arms. Right now, he's tasting your flesh.

You did a turning kick to Leone face to knock her down again. Then you headed back to Mine, who was sitting up against the tree with her eyes closed. She quickly woke up and reached for Pumpkin, but you kicked her gun away. You grabbed Mine's neck and lifted her off the ground. She tried hitting you off, but it was no good for her.

(YN): Raijin will now take your life. *raises sword*

Akame/Leone/Sheele: MINE!!!!!!

You almost killed Mine, but then you spotted an army of Imperial soldiers running your way.

(YN): Oh shit!

You dropped Mine on the ground and took off running. The girls of Night Raid ran off with their weapons as well. You both went your seperate ways, and unexpectedly, the Imperial army headed in your direction. You ran down the dark street as they followed you from behind. You ran around a building corner and hid yourself in the dark. Fortunately, the Imperial lost sight of you. They all started to head back to their base. You did the same, but you had to sneak back into the castle.

Another hour later, you climbed through your bedroom window and shut it tightly. Climbing up the wall of the castle was very risky, but it was also worth it. You quickly undressed to your night clothes, placed your sword beside your bed, then you hopped under the covers and pretended like nothing happened at all.

The next morning, everyone suspected what happened last night. Especially Esdeath, because she was the one who sent the Imperial soldiers out. You were just eating your breakfast pretending that everything was normal until Esdeath confronted you.

Esdeath: (YN), are you okay?

(YN): Yeah. Why'd you ask?

Esdeath: I know you went out last night. You were fighting against a part of Night Raid and you let them escape.

(YN): .......

Surprisingly, Esdeath came behind you and wrapped her arms around you.

Esdeath: I'm not mad at you. Because you were fighting against four of them. I'm actually impressed that you survived against them. I noticed you were gone last night, so I sent out my forces to find you. Somehow, you snuck back into the castle.

Esdeath: They told me that you were fighting against them. That's how I knew.

(YN): ......

Esdeath: But I will say this. Obviously, you had no chance to defeat all of them at one time. Next time when you're in an uneven match, feel free to fall back. We can't take any chances in losing one another.

(YN): Yes, commander.

You stood up from the table and walked out of the room. Wave and Kurome were standing in the doorway as you walked past them.

Kurome: (YN), what happened?

(YN): ......

You lowly grunted before walking off, ignoring her. She taunted you in the sparring and all of a sudden tries to talk to you sweetly? What was she thinking?

Kurome: ........

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

7K 181 28
DISCLAIMER: I do not own any characters or KNB itself Hella Timeskips๐Ÿ˜ผ
861K 27.9K 31
โ...๐—ฆ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐˜†.โž โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ๐–ณ๐—๐–พ ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐–พ ๐–บ ๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐—Œ๐—…๐–บ๐—’๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—๐—‚๐—๐— ๐–บ๐—‡ ๐—ˆ๐—†๐—‚๐—‡๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—Œ ๐—†๐–บ๐—Œ๐—„ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–บ๐—‡ ๐–บ๐—…...
ONESHOT Oleh 0t7armygirl

Fiksi Penggemar

182K 17.3K 114
ITHIL ONESHOT AYIRIKUM... PNE STORYS OKE PURELY IMAGINARY AANE....
6K 261 11
When you miss #KuroDachi so much that you just create your own story before you sleep... yup, this is it. This will be crappy but I hope you enjoy it...