Aaliyah's Prelude |C.B|

By officiallydessi

I was a boy when I met her, but loving her- loving Aaliyah, taught me how to be a man. More

zero
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty - one
twenty - two
twenty - three
twenty - four
twenty - five
twenty - six
twenty - seven
twenty - eight
twenty - nine
thirty
thirty - one
thirty - two
thirty - three
thirty - four
thirty - five
thirty - six
thirty - seven
thirty - eight
thirty - nine
forty
forty - one
forty - two

nine

1.1K 35 4
By officiallydessi

Aaliyah Brielle Na' Jai Harper
21 years old.
Geejam, Jamaica
-----

DAY TWO OF FOUR

"Chris I swear to god if you lick me one more time I'm going to stab you with my fork." I told him as he continued to lick my neck slightly sucking on it.

"Mmmm." He groaned. "you taste good though." He said biting my neck like I was some damn food, horny ass.

I pulled my body from him as I plopped a pineapple in my mouth.

He stepped back and pouted. "Aaaa." He said pointing to his mouth.

I lightly blushed putting one inside his mouth as Tyga walked in. "Oh hell nah." Tyga said walking right back out. "Y'all niggas be on that weird shit." He mumbled.

Chris laughed. "Now these niggas finna clown my ass." He said.

"You are a clown." I said playfully pushing him back as he pulled me towards him before attacking my neck with kisses.

I giggled as he tickled my sides. "Stoppppp." I let out cheesing.

"Gimmie kith first." He said pushing his tongue against his teeth.

I made a disgusted face causing him to bust out laughing. "Forreal though." He asked leaning in.

"EVERYONE OUT IN 10." The producers yelled.

We all split into two cars, female inside one and males in the other.

I sat in between Erica and Lyssa. "What's up with you and Scrap?" Lyssa asked as Erica's face got red.

"I mean y'all were loud, like really loud." I incited.

She shook her head. "Girl bye, we was tryna fix the bed frame."

Me and Lyssa laughed. "I mean." I said putting my hair behind my ear.

"Yall bed that loud? I didn't know beds could moan."Lyssa said. "Ohh Scrap-."

Erica reached over my legs and swatted Lyssa's leg as I cover my mouth to stop my laughing.

"Aaliyah you ain't safe, we saw them hickeys." Erica said rubbing on my neck.

"OWWW." I said yanking my head back as Lyssa pulled me down. "Get the Flashlight." She told Erica as the other girls looked at us weird.

"Close ya eyes."Erica said messing with my neck.

"I hate y'all ." I said as we finally got to the place.

When I saw the studio my face immediately light up,
I haven't danced since a week before we left to come here.

My bones absolutely needed this.

I was the first one out of the car with Lyssa right behind me.

The building read--

•AMERICAN DANCE STUDIOS•

"Chill out, y'all doing too much." Amber said. "Yall gon embarrass us."

"Wasnt you the one who got white girl wasted last night at the meeting place? Yeah okay so shut the fuck up." Erica told her.

"Erica worry bout yo' nigga and not me." Amber said.

"No bitch worry-."

"Chill, Don't even go there." I told her as the guys got out they car. "Amber we supposed to be having fun... Don't be a mood killer." I told her in the nicest way I could.

I don't want no beef with her but she pushing it, Imma nice ass person so I don't know why she bitching like we done did sum to her.

"Yo, what's going on." Wiz asked coming over to Amber, she just shook her head. "When we going inside?" She asked popping her gum.

And we being extra, okaay.

"I don't wanna do this, I thought we was gon have a break from work." Lyssa groaned stomping her feet being dramatic.

I chuckled. "I thought you had fun at work?" I asked her as she nodded. "I do, but not the paperwork part." She said as I shook my head.

"You just lazy." I smiled pushing her head.

"Aaliyah you better leave me alone before I tackle yo small ass like Chris did." She treated me as I laughed.

"I'm taller then you!" I exclaimed sticking my tongue out at her.

"Okay but only with heels on." She said pushing my head back causing me to stumble.

I frowned. "Lyssa stopped! I got heels on!" I stressed.

"Big ass baby." She said as one of the workers came out.

"WELCOME TO AMERICAN DANCE STUDIOS!" The guy announced. "SOO We are going start with some simple dances then we'll go into the challenges we have inspired!" He smiled with a clap.

I smiled, loving the energy. Okay sirrrrr.

"I'm going to introduce myself, I'm Stephen and I'll be you guys host for today." He said.

He kept talking, giving us all his backstory and whatever. Sir we came to dance.

"It took hot to be standing out here, can we go inside?" Erica asked.

"My apologize." He told us. "Let's go inside!" He said with a clap.

We all went inside and put our bags down and stuff. I saw Lyssa putting on some heels, it was unusual for us to dance without them but I just now have a habit of putting them on.

I have more heels than I have anything else.

"What are y'all strippers?" I overhead Chyna say.

"Well technically no, strippers wear less clothes, if you knew anything about anything you would know heels help you keep you balance in place." I told her.

"You would a lot about stripping wouldn't you Blac Chyna." Alyssa said as I just turnt my head.

"You know what, I'm so tired of you." Chyna said coming in Lyssa face.

"Chill out." I told them both. "We here to have fun, not to have beef."

Amber and Chyna just doing to much at this point, they just want to argue. Last night Lauren left to go to a hotel cause Amber was yelled out her damn lungs over some damn crackers.

————
Omniscient

"Chris no, it's like this." Aaliyah stressed as she tried to teach Chris a dancing that she made.

"Bae just listen to the song and look at me." She said before starting the song again.

Up in the club with my homies, *left, right, left jump.*
trying to get a lil' V-I *left, right slide-.*

Chris paused the song cause her to stop. "All that left and right- the dance could be so much more easier-."

"Yea? Says the guy that just wants to do a lot of flips and dangerous stunt-."

"At least I know how to do flips without breaking my neck." He spoke up causing Aaliyah to glare at him.

"Say another word and I make you wish you'd had a broken neck."

"Yeah? Is that a treat Lil Li? Don't make me show you who Daddy is-."

"Oh my godddd- shut your mouth." She dragged rolling her eyes.

At this time she was fifteen and he was sixteen, they had done a couple of sexual things but not the big ball breaker. Of course, Chris was down for it but Aaliyah was scary, they had been dating for two years but she was still scared.

"Just like I shut yours-."

"See I'm done with you." She said turning the radio off.

"No babe, I'm sorry." He said standing up pulling her waist and kissing her neck.

"Chrisss stop- this is what I be talking about, you always tryna do something sexual." She said rolling her eyes trying to get out of his grip.

He smacked his teeth before facing her towards him. "Stop playing with me like you don't be begging for that shit." He said as she playfully rolled her eyes.

"I don't." She lied as he picked her up and threw her on his shoulder.

"Chrissss stop, my mom is here." She whined as he made his way up towards her room.

"Yeah? You better be quiet." He said with a chuckled as she continued to protest.

------

2 Hours later.

"Damn Imma tired." Lyssa said laying on the floor, I smiled sipping some of my water.

"No you just lazy, how the hell you run a dance studio but gets tired after 2 hours." I asked her.

At home we've danced for 14 hours straight.

"Okay Ms. I run off adrenaline." She laughed as I rolled my eyes.

The next and final activity was about to be a dance competition with Lyssa and Chris being the leaders. It was again to be me and Lyssa but Amber and Chyna cried about it being unfair and blah blah blah so I just oped out.

Nobody wanna hear that.

"Thanks babe." Chris said grabbing my water out my hand.

I raised my lip. "Don't call me that." I told him as he gulped down my water.

"Thristy ass." I mumbled.

"You don't wanna be my babe?" He asked me as Lyssa groaned.

"Yall so nasty." Lyssa said rolling over to get up. "Ughgghhh." She made the puking sound as I laughed.

"BREAK TIMES OVER!" Stephan shouted coming inside the room. "I hope you guys are all refreshed after our break, so I'm going to make this quick." He stated.

"We're about that have our annual dance competition, so I just need the two choreographers to pick their groups, then the OPPOSITE group will pick the one songs to dance then after that one group will go through that door and come up with something." He explained.

"So how long do we have to practice?" Lyssa asked.

"Can I have first pick!?" Chris asked as I shook my head, no matter how old he got he was always a child at heart.

I had a feeling that he wanted me to be on his team but that would never work. Chris liked to be in control of everything and so did I so that definitely wasn't gon work.

He didn't understand that I was a professional and he wasn't- back then too- I was always better than him.

Don't tell him that I said that though.

"I mean yea-."

"Wait no lemme go first!" Lyssa yelled. "Women first!"

"I wouldn't call you one of those but sureeee."

----

"Baby all you have to do is admit that I'm better than you at dancing and I'll let you go." Chris said as I groaned.

He and I have been chilling inside his room since we got home from the dance studio, chilling as in just sitting in his room making up missed time.

"Chrisss- it's 12:30 in the morning, you'll see me in the morning." I said trying to get out of his grip.

"Just admit it and you can go to bed." He said as I shook my head.

"I'm not finna sit up here and lie to you." I told him as he shrugged his shoulder.

"Well then I guess you best be getting comfortable den baby." He said pulling me on top of him. "You know, I know when you don't like to admit the truth." He said as I rolled my eyes.

"It's not the truth, I'm better than you, my team literally won." I said shaking my head.

"Only because you and yo friend was on the same team, stop playing like you don't know how I do."

"I don't."

"Stop playing with me."

"I'm not, you act like someone supposed to be scared of-."

He pulled me into a kiss. "Aaliyah take yo ass to sleep." He told me as I blushed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

680 50 9
"Who's gonna love me when you're gone?"
7.7K 548 100
poems, messy thoughts.
1.7K 105 11
Aubrey caught Jaliyah's gaze, a storm of emotions brewing in his eyes. "Jaliyah, I know it's complicated, but I can't shake this feeling! We belong t...
4.6K 188 20
"Stones taught me to fly, Love taught me to lie, Life taught me to die, So it's not hard to fall, When you float like a cannonball" Kellyónce AU