GANGSTER ‣ J.JK Ft. K.TH ✔︎

By 153SugarJungkookie

[ Angst, Dark, Mafia Romance, Love Triangle, Obsession] ❝ Her love can turn a blood thirsty monster into a lo... More

|𝐆𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑|
1. 𝐂𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐬❀
2. 𝐅𝐨𝐱𝐠𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞❀
3. 𝐏𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐬❀
4. 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐥𝐞❀
5. 𝐑𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐮𝐬❀
6. 𝐃𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐲❀
7. 𝐀𝐥𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚❀
8. 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐃𝐚𝐡𝐥𝐢𝐚❀
9. 𝐋𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫❀
10. 𝐎𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐬❀
11.𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐚❀
12. 𝐁𝐥𝐮𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐯𝐢𝐚 ❀
13.𝐏𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐚❀
14. 𝐀𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 ❀
15. 𝐋𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬❀
16. 𝐝𝐚𝐟𝐟𝐨𝐝𝐢𝐥𝐬❀
17. 𝐀𝐥𝐲𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐦 ❀
18. 𝐘𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐮𝐥𝐢𝐩 ❀
19. 𝐂𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐮𝐬❀
20. 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐜 ❀
21. 𝐑𝐞𝐝 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐬 ❀
22. 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞 ❀
24. 𝐒𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐫𝐚❀
25. 𝐕𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐉𝐚𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞❀
26. 𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐚❀
27. 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭-𝐦𝐞-𝐧𝐨𝐭❀
𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐈𝐈
28. 𝐇𝐚𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐝
29. 𝐍𝐨 𝐄𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐞
30. 𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬
31. 𝐍𝐨 𝐋𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐌𝐞
32. 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧
33. 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥
34. 𝐒𝐥𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝
35. 𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐭
36. 𝐂𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮
37. 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝
38. 𝐀 𝐏𝐢𝐞𝐜𝐞 𝐎𝐟 𝐌𝐞
39. 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐧
40. 𝐉𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤
41. 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞
42. 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐞
43. 𝐂𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨
44. 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐞𝐞𝐤
45. 𝐁𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐞 (end)

23. 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬❀

4K 222 27
By 153SugarJungkookie

"When I saw you, I fell in love and you smiled because you knew.."

✫-----✫-----✫-----✫-----✫

Two weeks later...

( Jungkook's POV)

Taking her soft palms into mine, I closed my eyes kissing it softly. Neum giggled and softly slapped my cheeks.

"Save your love for later kook, we are in hospital." She kissed my forehead cupping my cheeks.

"And do you think I would care hm?" I smirked and was about to kiss her but she stopped me by twisting my ear. Whimpering I backed away caressing my ear with an angry pout. Watching my reaction she started laughing hysterically.

"I never ever imagined in my wildest dream to fall for a Gangster but here I'm. " she joked and continued laughing, but somewhere that joke of her hurted me... she never imagined to be with a criminal....she deserve more better. I wanted to rewind my life and change it completely. I wanted to be a good citizen but here I'm, can't change anything even after getting her love.

Leaving underworld is not so easy. It becomes impossible when you are the mafia king. If I leave that position, my princess will be in danger cause at that time I'll not posses any power and it will give opportunity to my enemies and most probably that KIA pest Kim Taehyung to attack on us. I can take all the tortures on myself but I can't see a single scratch on Neum.

"What are you thinking kook?" She asked ruffling my hair.

I looked at her and smiled, "Thinking do I deserve you..."

She sighed and slowly tried to sit up. I supported her by holding her to sit. She slowly looked up and smiled. She took my hand and placed it on her chest when heart beats.

"You deserve this whole world kook....you deserve love, happiness and most importantly a chance." She smiled softly.

"I promise I will never leave you..I promise to change to be a better man....the man who will give you every happiness of the world....the man who will love you forever.....I'll always protect you Neum." tears started forming as I kissed her forehead and take the whole of her into my embrace.

"I know....." she whispered and kissed my tears away.

Never thought in my colourless wall like life, someone like her 'an angel' will splash a whole rainbow on it. She finished me. No one will be able to separate up cause now I have my heart with me.......

My Neum.

Suddenly the knock on the door made us resume to the earlier position. I made my way towards the door and opened it.

"Mr. Jeon.."

It was Doctor Eva, she's the one I hired for Neum's treatment. She looked behind me at Neum then shifted her gaze on me. She was looking little a bit tensed.

"What happened doctor?" I asked firmly.

"Can you come with me?" She uttered and waited for me to respond. I hesitantly nodded and she left.

My shoulder relaxed as a heavy sigh left my nose. I turned around to see Neum looking at me with her big doe like eyes. Her forehead creasing in a adorable frown.

"I will be back in a minute okay?" She nodded and laid on the bed again. I smiled and left the room. Ordering my bodyguard to take care of my princess, I went from there.

Opening Doctor Eva's chamber I made my way towards her and sat on the chair opposite to her.

"What happened doctor?" I asked little bit distressed.

She put the reports which she was examining few minutes ago on the table and looked at me.

"As we know Miss Kang's transplant operation will be held within few hours....it her luck we can say that she found a donor that easily....but it's our doctors responsibility to inform the patient's guardian about some information. " she stated.

"What do you mean?" I snapped. She gulped hard to remain in her ground after sensing my serious tone. She became nervous but I don't give a fuck.

"See Mr. Jeon...the-there might be the chances of some co-omplication after the transplant." She replied as sweat beads started appearing on her forehead.

"Will you Miss Eva mind to elaborate. You see I'm not a doctor so how would I be able to understand your gibberish. " I stated through gritted teeth.

She took deep breath before she started speaking, "When a patient goes for a tra-transplant for any organ...the major thing is, will her body a..accept the new organ? Even though blood group might match with the donor and the patient but after transplant also in some cases, there ......mi-might be chances of having..." she paused and started fidgeting her fingers due to nervousness. Her fucking words already shocked me now her doing drama started boiling my blood.

"CHANCES OF HAVING WHAT?!" I couldn't control anymore and shouted at her. She nervously looked up and uttered something which shattered all my hope.

"Kid-kidney...st--stroke.."

No.....not my Neum.

I didn't know what came into me, I screamed lifting the table and threw in against the wall making it shatter into pieces. The doctor started screaming in horror looking at the mess I just made. My attention diverted towards her and more anger started building inside.

I marched towards her holding her upper right arm. She gasped looking at me in terror. I was about to choke her but felt someone's voice behind me...

My Neum's voice.

You're not wrong...wrong is that person who hurt you...

And if you hurt someone you will also be wrong...

Apologise..

Her words hit me like a ton of bricks.

I was again hurting someone.

I was again becoming a sinner.

But Neum's goodness stopped me. Her angel stopped my inner devil from doing sins again. Eyes started moisturing as I realized what I was doing.

"Do-doctor..I'm so-sorry.." I broke down on my knees and joined my palms, "She wants to live...please...I won't be able to survive without her." I begged, tears streaming down my cheeks.

She wiped her tear stained cheeks and hesitantly put her hand forward for helping me to get up to which I reluctantly accepted it.

She sighed and gave me a sad smile. "My four year daughter was also suffering from lupus...I tried my best to save her....but.." she patted my shoulder and started collecting her things from the floor.

"But?" I asked curiously. She then sadly smiled and stood up lifting some sort of paper. She turned and gave me those papers to sign. I looked down at it then her. She tore her gaze from me and looked down.

"I couldn't......my Ciara died infront of my own eyes." I heard her whisper with broken voice. Her statement unknowingly brought a tears of helplessness picking my eyes.

"I'm....so-sorry.." I muttered feeling guilty. She smiled and shook her head.

"I'm just doing my duty Mr. Jeon......I just gave you the information cause I want you to be careful with her even after the transplant......but I am sure she won't be facing any sort of after effects...as per as I know about Miss Neum...she's a brave girl...we just can hope for the best." Dr. Eva assured.

"So she-"

"No Mr. Jeon I checked some of her reports and I can just say there's a very less chances of her to have any sort of after stroke.." she told me and started collecting important things from the mess I've just created.

"I'm sorry doctor for my misbehaviour...I..I just-"

"It's okay Mr Jeon. Just try to control on your anger. " she said sounding little bit concerned. I looked down and nodded. Looking down my face creased at the awful sight of the destruction created by the devil inside of me.

"And about these you don't have to worry...my men will clean it."

She grinned and nodded. I called my men and ordered them to clean Dr. Eva's room and replace new luxurious furniture.

I came out of the cabin and saw Neum's operation started. After few minutes I saw Dr. Eva wearing scrub with pair of rubber gloves and mask entering the operation theatre. I haved and sat on the waiting chair.

Please don't let anything happen to my Angel..

_______

(Author's POV)

Six hours later..

It's been three hours since the operation happened. Neum is still unconscious which is now making Jungkook anxious cause according to Dr. Eva, Neum was given a light dose of anesthesia... so now she should be come in to her senses. Jungkook becoming restless with every passing second, he couldn't wait anymore and walked inside the room.

Carefully opening the door of her ward, he stopped when his gaze landed on her.

There she was, lying unconscious, needles attached to her arm which linked to the IV bag.

Again his emotions overwhelmed him. With staggering feet he approached her and stood by her side.

He looked at the bouquet of Carnations that he was holding and a silent tear made its way falling on a petal of the flower.

Carnations represent deep love and admiration....the admiration Jungkook holds for his love...Neum who taught her to become a good person, who make him feel the beautiful feeling..called love.

He placed the bouquet on the side table and kneeled down holding her hand.

He never imagined to kneel infront of anyone but here he is. He couldn't blame her for it. He killed and slaughtered hundreds. Robbed cheated and manipulated so many just for his gain. He spent his entire life to inflict pain on others and make them keel down infront of his superiority but never did he felt peace.

But now he felt that feeling of peace when she hugged him. When she's with him.

"Love....please wake up...I know I'm being selfish now but everything seems so colourless without you.." he whispered as another lone tear landed on her cheek. He leaned and kissed her cheek.

"Babe please forgive me...I hurt that do-doctor..."

"Mianhae......mianhae.." he whispered and laid his head on her chest feeling her heartbeat.

"Kook?"

Jungkook jolt from his thought and lift up the upper body to see his love moving out of her unconscious state. Blinking in excitement, he softly squeeze her hands. She slowly opened her eyelids and gave a weak smile.

"Ne-Neum..?" Jungkook muttered underneath his breath as his lips danced into a cheeky wide smile showing his bunny teeth.

"Were you crying?" she croaked out, faintly... bearly like a whisper but he heard it and smiled, more tears steaming down his eyes but he didn't care less to hide it.

Neum giggled, "You look like a child when you cry Mr. Gangsta. Specially when your nose run like this."

Jungkook expression replaced into an annoyed one hearing that nickname, "Not again Neum. I told you there's a difference between gangster and ma-"

"Can't you leave it? "

The room consumed into a nerve freezing silence. Jungkook blinked in confusion.

"Leave....leave what...?"

"Leave the world of crime...I know it's hard but not impossible.."

"I can't .....you know I can't." Jungkook said in monotone looking down rubbing his eyes.

"You can...you don't wanna leave cause of me right? We can leave South Korea..and start a new life." Neum said and cupped his face making him look into her eyes. Jungkook hold her hands which were cupping his face and kissed it softly.

"But I don't want you to leave your old life......I want to protect you, I just don't want any-"

"Jungkook. " He stopped babbling when he heard Neum's calm tone.

"I don't want to become you weakness....but your strength."

"Jungkook I want you to become a good person..you already are but I promised Mr. Kim to bring his old kookie back.. we can live a peaceful life if we have faith in ourselves...for making me feel protected I can't let you live in the past kook..you have to move on and I'm with you...and now see I'm not going to die too-"

He didn't let her finish and hugged her tightly kissing her forehead lovingly. Neum chuckled and pecked on his soft lips. Jungkook smiled trucking the hair strands behind her ear.

"Thank you....thank you for everything Neum...just when I thought I lost everything, you came in my life like a saviour."

"I love you my Gangsta.."

"Did I disturb you two."

The couple's head turn to see the owner of the voice. Neum's eyes widen as she looked at the person very curiously but here Jungkook, who rolled his eyes in annoyance when his gaze fell on the man standing infront of them with a wide grin on his face wearing shades.

"Jimin what are you doing here?"Jungkook asked in a irritated tone making the latter pout endearingly.

"What? Can't I come to see my to be sister in law?" Jimin hoped between them and gently hold Neum's hand kissing it on the knuckles.

Now, Jungkook couldn't buy this gusture of his friend at any cost. Clenching his jaw he pulled Jimin away from Neum making him almost fall on the ground but he managed to somehow balance himself. Both Neum and Jimin left speechless by Jungkook's action.

"Who the fuck let you in!" Jungkook bellowed.

Jimin rolling his eyes sat beside Neum, "The fuck! I'm your secretary- leave that I'm your best friend!! Atleast show some respect infront of my sister is law." He hollered folding his arms together and huffed.

"He's so cute." Neum muttered giggling like a teenage girl. Jungkook scoffed at her response.

"Cute?! He?! He is a number one flirt and a manwhore." Jungkook blurted out.

"Oww~ really ~ should I tell my to be sister in law about you-" before Jimin could complete, Jungkook covered his mouth stopping him from speaking any further. He looked at Neum and smiled awkwardly.

"Hehe he has a habit of speaking gibberish.....umm yeah forgot to introduce him right? Well meet Jimin. He is my secretary you can say he is the one who manages my business and also is my best friend. " Neum looked at him suspiciously.

"Yess and this is for my little sister. " Jimin placed a beautiful pink teddy bear on Neum's lap. Forgetting everything she hugged the plushy bear and beamed looking at Jimin. Jungkook sighed in relief.

"Thank you for this umm Jimnim"

Jungkook bit his lips trying hard not to burst into laughter when he heard it. On the other hand Jimin's smile faded.

"Jimin. J.i.m.i.n Park Jimin."

"Jimin...owo I'll just call you oppa is it okay?"

Jimin smiled and nodded. Three of them conversation got interrupted when they heard the door burst open.

"Fucking bitch you didn't even.."

"Crystal?" Neum muttered in surprise to see her best friend.

Crystal stopped when her eyes stopped on a particular person whom she never expected to see again. Her eyes grew wider and a confusing frown creased on her forehead.

"WHAT are YOU doing here?" She half yelled pointing her index finger at Jimin who was looking at her with wide eyes.

"I can ask you the same question Miss angry bird?" Jimin grimaced shrugging his shoulder.

"I will not answer you."

"Same"

"You-"

"Both of you shut up! It a hospital for God's sake show some compassion. " Neum snapped making both of them shutting down. Crystal sneered at Jimin before adverting her gaze on Neum. Her best friend.

She immediately ran up to her and hugged her best friend tightly. She wanted to cry seeing Neum in this weak condition with all this needles and pipes attached into her.

"BITCH....you didn't even feel it necessary to inform me about your operation and..." she muttered and tore her gaze from Nrum shifting it on Jungkook,  "This new boyfriend of yours?" She asked sounding disappointed.

Neum sighed and softly hold her shoulder making her look at her eyes now.

"Crystal I didn't wanted you to be worried and you were so busy with your schedule, I didn't wanted to disturb you Honey and about Jungkook....I wanted to give you a surprise after-"

"Seriously Neum?! You can never disturb me. You are always the first to me and everything is secondary. Thank God uncle informed me about you from USA otherwise I would I never came to know about it.." Crystal squeezed her eyes shut feeling a pain of betrayal. It hurted her at the fact that a mob king now matters more to Neum than her own best friend who always cared and wished for her wellbeing.

Neum sensed Crystal's thought and cupped the side of her face. For Neum no one can take her best friend's place. She matters for her the most. Her love for Jungkook is completely different and has nothing to do with Crystal. It's ridiculous to compare their importance in Neum's life.

"I'm sorry Chris..I really am but see I'm fine now- and yeah meet Jungkook..."

"Hi Crystal...Neum talks about you a lot and I can see why." Jungkook grinned and put his hand forward for her to accept.

"H-hi.." she stammered and hesitantly accepted his handshake.

"I know you have a really different perception about him but trust me...he's a very good person. " Neum said.

"Okay if you say....your happiness is all it matters.."

"Woah baby sis your friend is really a crackhead. " out of nowhere, Jimin teased Crystal. Jimin knows about her short temper so he doesn't leave any opportunity to trigger Crystal's weakness...that is her anger.

"And what about you shawty...you're a real crackhead to wear sunglasses every inside the room. " Crystal taunted getting up and merched towards Jimin who was enjoying her reaction.

"See who is saying who is wearing two different pair of shoes. "

"It's a fashion okay!?"

They both again started having insult battle which made Jungkook along with Neum heave loudly.

"Here we go again. " Neum chucked shaking her her.

"Aishh..this two....they know each other?" Jungkook asked resting his head on Neum's shoulder.

"I don't know....but they look cute together. "

"Just like us.." Jungkook snuggled looking up at Neum.

"Who said you're cute?"

"And who said you are?"

They both brusted into laughter.

"I just want to see this smile of your's every morning when I wake up." Jungkook mumbled and kissed her forehead.

'After loving you I came to know about my existence, now I don't want to lose myself again..'

TO BE CONTINUED..

❀ᴄᴀʀɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴs❀

✫-----✫-----✫-----✫-----✫

A/N :

And they live happily ever after....

__end___

Lmao (= ̄▽ ̄=)V

They seems too happy isn't it? Well what do you think will this story gonna be this much straight forward?

Or...

😌😌😏😏....

Anyways, see your author doesn't even have a slightest of knowledge about any medical teams or diseases mentioned here..all the medical terms and issues used in this ff are taken from Google...so yeah, about the transplant...well due to lupus Neum's kidney started damaging at a very young age. For transplant she needed lots of money and also a suitable donor in the first place which she oviously doesn't have. But when Jungkook got to know about it, with the power of money[our kook is a rich boi;)] he provided a kidney transplant to Neum. As a result she is out of danger. (For now)

If anyone has any doubt regarding this chapter can feel free to ask.

Borahae ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 95 12
------An arranged marriage between two Mafia heirs: one is the next 'Boseu' and the other is his prey. Would love overcome their fatal enmity? --Kim...
5.9K 129 14
•Jihye (you)who is sweet kind and innocent girl •Jeon jungkook who is cold and heartless mafia king •Jihye who can't see anyone in pain • jungkook...
9.8K 680 33
>>>>>> Jeon Jungkook, he is the CEO of Jeons and also Mafia King he was ruthless and heartless nobody knows his name or saw his face they are only kn...
361K 10.4K 33
Jeon Jungkook who is a mafia boss He leads one of the most biggest mafia group in the whole world. He is feared among all. The most youngest and b...