LOVE ALWAYS WINS.

Af MissNotu

The story is about the journey of two childhood friends who grew up in an orphanage home. They become lovers... Mere

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33
34.
35.
36
37
38
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
Epilogue.

20.

65 7 0
Af MissNotu

Nadia walked a walk of shame to her home after a night she had with Anga. In her mind, all she could think about was how happy she was with him. She wondered if she would ever find someone who would make her feel the same way he makes her feel.

But she didn't tell him that she was getting married to another man because he would never understand no one ever understands. After all, she too didn't understand what kind of a man would agree to marry a total stranger.

But all that was interrupted by her cousin Priyanka.

Priyanka: Where have you been cousin everyone was looking for you and we were worried about you

Nadia: What the hell did y'all want from me?

Priyanka: Wow! That's so cold we were just worried that's all.

Nadia: Well you shouldn't have I'm a grown woman.

Priyanka: I suggest you get some rest because we are having lunch with Rajesh's family.

Nadia: And who is that again?

Priyanka: Your future husband duh! You don't even know his name.

Nadia: That's his name? (She rolled her eyes) He sounds boring already.

Priyanka: You will like him he is really cute.

Nadia: Yeah maybe you should marry him then.

She left her shocked and went to her room.

AT ZAMA AND ELAM'S HOUSE.

They were still in each other's arms after the long day and a wild night they had.  They made love after a decade it was special and different in a great way.

Elam: I can feel you staring at me.

Zama: No I wasn't.

Elam: Yes you admit it you want some more? (He winked)

Zama: No baby I can hardly walk it's painful, I still have to recover.

Elam: Did I hurt you, baby? ( He sounded worried)

Zama: (Got closer to him and brushed his cheek gently) No silly you didn't hurt me. Just that it's been a while so it's gonna hurt a little. But I have an Idea.

Elam: Yeah let's hear your idea.

Zama: We should do it more often until my body gets used to it then it will be fine.

Elam: (Flipped on top of her and kissed her lips) I will run a shower then you can join me that's just a start the day is still young. So what do you think?

Zama: Your wish is my command Sir (she flirted).

Elam: You drive me crazy you know that.

They spend the day indoors just having their time.

AT LISA'S HOUSE

Lisa was with her boyfriend very tired after a long night they had. They were in bed cuddling.

Lisa: You did a great job yesterday you know that?

Kyle: Thank you sweetheart anything for that guy. And girl you were on fire I couldn't wait to get you out of that dress.

Lisa: (She Giggled) You dirty bastard I saw those looks and I knew it. And I couldn't wait to get you here.

Kyle: Damn girl you were wild too not that I'm complaining.

Lisa: Stop baby you making me shy.

Kyle: But you were a great baby and my sister loved you.

Lisa: She was nice too very much beautiful I must say. But she was a little surprised when she met me.

Kyle: Well you're my first White girlfriend ever. And to me, you are the most beautiful gorgeous woman.

Lisa: (She smiled)  Am I your girlfriend?

Kyle: No you are not my girlfriend but you are my woman, you are my angel, you are my girl and only mine don't you ever forget that.

Lisa: Well in that case. I'm hungry boyfriend.

Kyle: Hungry for me again? (He winked)

Lisa: No you freak. I want to eat food.

Kyle: No this is your house I'm your guest and I'm not doing that.

Lisa: So how about you make us food then after I will do that thing you like. (She seduced him)

Kyle: Give me now then I will make food later.

Lisa: Nice try but baby I can't perform when I am hungry you know that.

Kyle: Two rounds then you owe me.

Lisa: (Kissed his lips) You got yourself a deal.

Kyle went to the kitchen to make food while Lisa went to take a shower after she was done she went to check on her him and the food but he was not done. Kyle was not wearing anything and Lisa was her short dress. She opened the fridge taking out something to drink when she noticed that he was silent she turned to look at him.

Kyle was checking her out biting his lower lip. Her eyes quickly went down She noticed that he was hard. Lisa laughed at the situation.

Lisa: You are checking me out now look what you have done to poor Mr. You.

Kyle: It's hard not to look I mean look at yourself you are beautiful.

Lisa: Why are you even naked in my kitchen baby?

Kyle: For this...

He pinned her against the counter and kissed her with hunger. He lifted her to the counter and she was seated he went down with a kiss to her nipples and his other hand went down to grab her ass he felt that she wasn't wearing any panties. And he stops to look at her.

Kyle: Why you ain't wearing no panties?

Lisa: Stop with questions. Continue.

Kyle: I thought you were hungry.

Lisa: Now I'm hungry for you just do it.

Kyle: Then I will give you what you want.

He started where he left off. Went down to her thighs and kissed them. He moved to suck her punani with passion because he knew that she liked that.

Then she started to moan out loud her thighs shaking he knew that she just cum. He stopped then he was back to her nipples to suck them up to her neck. While she was just in the moment unexpectedly his manhood slides inside her which made her gasp out loud.

He went on hard until he lifted her down and turned her around and he went on harder. She was screaming his name.

Kyle: Should I stop?

Lisa: I don't know!

Kyle: Make up your mind woman!

Lisa: Yes. Ooh No, don't stop. ( She Cum)

Kyle: That's my baby.

He cum too just after her. Then he lifted her to the bedroom and he cleaned her up and himself too.

He went to take a cold shower because he was sweaty. Lisa just laid there tired with the satisfaction she was relaxed in peace. Lisa liked how he made her feel every time they get on it.

He was done taking a shower and then went back to the kitchen to finish where he left off.

BACK AT NADIA'S MANSION...

Thank You for reading.
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Fortsรฆt med at lรฆse

You'll Also Like

6.1K 326 14
Short Stories of Amour "Every love story is not an epic novel. Some are short stories, but that doesn't make them any less filled with love." Marked...
21.8K 874 57
It's a regular, but not so regular love story.
148K 6.2K 27
Join the journey of two best friends from being friends to soulmates....
408 32 12
ON HOLD!!! Story of two best friends and growing together with each other. Them falling for each other with time. Situations made them get married. ...