LOVE LETTERS

Da CJoyfulH

a girl gets a lot of love letters. (cover by @fuckudelilah) 2021 july 17th - #3 in shortstories august 21st... Altro

The First Letter
The Second Letter
The Third Letter
The Fourth Letter
The Fifth Letter
The Sixth Letter
The Seventh Letter
The Eighth Letter
The Ninth Letter
The Eleventh Letter
The Twelfth Letter
YOU
The Thirteenth Letter
YOU
The Fourteenth Letter
YOU
A/N
A/N PART 2??
đź’•THE SEQUEL IS HERE!!đź’•
NEW COVER!!
LOVE LETTERS THE BOOK????

The Tenth Letter

2.6K 141 93
Da CJoyfulH

Salutations,

Oh darling, did you hear?

Anthony is dead.

Isn't that absolutely tragic? And after all that fuss that we made over him...
It goes to show that life really is a fragile thing. One moment you're breathing and the next you're not.

But don't fret over him. This is just how life works. And soon, when the killer is caught, Anthony and all the other victims will have their justice.

I know they will.

Oh and about your cat; she got out again. I tried to return her again, but she climbed up a tree and wouldn't come back down. She's such a cute cat, just like you! Ah, I mean you're cute, not a cat. She's a cat and you're not. Obviously.

I'm actually quite the cat person myself! I have a Calico named Beans, which is a weird name I'll admit, but my niece named her. Beans is a lazy cat, and barely does anything, just eats and sleeps and takes her rent-free life for granted.

Well, I better get this letter to you before nightfall, I have to get back home before ten. I talk to you later my purr-fect lady~

Your fellow cat lover, Marion♡

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

307K 3.8K 11
You are his love. You are his everything. You are his world. He will do anything for you, protect you, love you harder. He is a YANDERE! Get ready to...
65.1K 1.2K 14
Karma x Reader Plz don't read this cringe x'C Is....this....love? Note: my after chats are weird. I'm weird.
873K 12.4K 20
•Yandere Male x Female Reader oneshots•
LOVE LETTERS: RED INK Da cj

Mistero / Thriller

16.4K 850 12
a brave girl, an infatuated boy, and more love letters. (cover by @fuckudelilah) (this is the sequel to LOVE LETTERS. read the first story before thi...