Classroom Of The Elite : The...

By Crystalcursed

This is my first fic and I've no plans to update it any sooner. And believe me, even I cringe at some parts. ... More

Some Words Before You Start
Prologue - Is Society Equal
Chapter 1-Class D
Chapter 2-The beginning
Chapter 3-The Truth
Chapter 4-Class A
Chapter 5-A New Acquaintance
Chapter 6-The Midterms
Chapter 7-The Midterms (Part 2)
Epilogue
Volume-2
Chapter 1-Trouble
Chapter 2-The Idol
Chapter 3-Curiosity
Chapter 4-Betrayal?
Chapter 5-Trial
Epilogue
Special Chapter-The mysterious Kouhai
Volume 3
Chapter 1-Freedom
Chapter 2-Plans
Chapter 3-Special Exam-Part 1
Chapter 4-Special Exam-Part 2
Chapter 5-Special Exam-Part 3
Chapter 6-Special Exam-Part 4
Chapter 7-Special Exam-Part 5
Epilogue
Special Chapter - Aftermath of the Island Test
Volume 4
Chapter 1-The Mischievous Sprite
Chapter 2-The Sports Festival
Chapter 3-A Painful Memory
Chapter 4-Nagumo Miyabi
Chapter 5-The Thorn in our Side
Chapter 6-Ibuki And The Pervert
Chapter 7-Sudo's Rage
Chapter 8-Ayanokouji's Blunder
Chapter 9-Counterfeit
Chapter 10-The Battle between the three years
Epilogue
Special Chapter - The Face Of A Monster
Special Chapter - The Face of An Angel
Volume 5
Chapter 1 - The Game Of Truth And Lies
Chapter 2 - Suspicion Arise
Chapter 3 - Exposed
Chapter 4 - The End Of Peaceful Life
Epilogue
Special Chapter - The True Him
A.N. The 50th Chapter
Volume 6
Chapter 1 - A New Friend
Chapter 2 - A New Challenge
Chapter 3 - Beneath the Sunset
Chapter 5 - Preparation
Chapter 6 - Not Alone
Chapter 7 - Motive
Chapter 8 - A Can Of Beer
Chapter 9 - Expulsion
Epilogue
Special Chapter - Someone He Can Trust
Volume 7
Chapter 1 - Secrets
Chapter 2-The Cold Eyes
Ship Confirmed
Chapter 3-The Hiyori Group
Epilogue
Volume 8
Chapter 1 - Something Special
So...

Chapter 4 - The Battle For Class A

3.3K 171 109
By Crystalcursed

I looked to my side to see Horikita looking at the rest of the class with a satisfied look on her face. She was confident about her actions. I too agreed with her, if the class is able to manipulate the scores perfectly than we might have a chance against Sakayanagi.

As Chabashira sensei entered the class with a stack of test papers in her hand. She looked sternly at all of us and relayed some basic instructions about solving the tests. Ike and Yamauchi were more than happy. Of course, they would be happy. Because for the first time in their life, they were told to score zero in a test. For them it was a dream come true.

As sensei handed the papers, I glanced at my right to see matsushita looking at me. She just shook her head and gave me a thumbs up. Might be good luck for the exams.

I looked through the paper. The school was true to its words, the paper was indeed quite easy. Even a middle schooler could score 60 easily in it. Of course, you need to have basic concepts in your mind. You just have to apply the formulae.

Like a question here was on the simultaneous equations. They were too basic if you ask me. Well, I learnt the theory of relativity at the age of ten so my opinion might not be much of a reliable person to judge the difficulty of this paper.

Just a minute later Ike and Yamauchi got up from their seats and handed their papers to Chabashira sensei. Sensei wasn't shocked just a little amused, "Don't tell me you want to give away such opportunity Ike. This paper is quite easy."

She asked him, to which Ike just laughed, "Sensei, who needs to study when Horikita san is there to save us."

I looked beside me to see Horikita giving a stink eye to Ike. I really pitied Horikita. I could feel matsushita grinning and saying, 'You wanted to be leader huh.' Chabashira sensei just shook her head and took Ike's paper. She too didn't want to waste her time with him.

After the tests ended I was in the class hearing other students chatting about the exams. Apparently the marks were going to be declared tomorrow. Matsushita waved at me as a sign of goodbye and left the class. She had no use staying in a class where her previous friends didn't even greet or look at her. Matsushita looked like she didn't care anymore if anyone acknowledged her or not. It seems she was seeing hiyori group as her home now.

As people started leaving for the club activities, I decided to leave too. I had wanted to stay a little considering I had nothing significant to do. But I received a call at night.

"Hello, Ayanokouji Kiyotaka" I said into the phone.

I was surprised when I heard her voice.

"Pleasure talking to you Ayanokouji Kun." The voice said.

"What do you want Sakayanagi? I was about to sleep." I told her to which she just laughed.

"Ayanokouji Kun, I wanted to request you something." she told me.

"Go on and ask" I told her.

"I want you to compete with me" As I heard those words I gripped the phone tighter but still calmly responded,

"I have no interest in class competition anymore. Please don't contact me for this reason." I told her calmly.

"White room." At those two words my entire demeanor shifted. A whirlpool of emotions was swimming through my mind.

But she quickly added with a chuckle, "Don't worry I'm not going to blackmail you. Because my father himself has some connections with white room." I knew that but it still put me at risk.

"Then why did you call me if you knew I was going to reject you." I asked her still in the same seriousness.

"I just wanted to say to you, I will make you face me." With that she hanged her phone.

I let out a frustrated sigh and just sat down on the bed. What was Sakayanagi playing on? If I were on her place and I wanted to force someone. I shrugged and decided to sleep.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The next day the results were announced. It seems our guess was spot on and manipulating the scores had really worked. I had been paired by none other than Sakura Airi. It was quite hilarious as when our pair was announced she shrieked in front of the whole class. Yeah that was really embarrassing, not at all hilarious.

I was trying to get Horikita out of the class but she was not ready to budge. Why can't she listen to me for once? I sighed and gave up to wait for my troublesome fate.

As class D was in uproar about the marks and tests, a sudden clanking sound took their attention.

There in front of the class stood none other than leader of Class A, Arisu Sakayanagi. Beside her were Masayoshi Hashimoto and Kamuro Masumi.

"It's my honor meeting a class who lost all its points during its first month of being in this school. I wonder how they are even keeping trash in this school."

Most of the class was looking down ashamed. It was as if they were seeing a deity in front of them. It looked like they already had accepted the fact that Class A was superior than them.

But the person beside me, went in front of the class. Sudou just behind her.

"Says the class who lost to us during the uninhabited island test." She said it loudly for the entire class to hear. Sakayanagi just smirked and Kamuro gave a look which showed how disgusted she was with Horikita's lie.

"Oh, but do you really think that would have been the case if you had gone against me when I was serious? I can buy someone from your class in minutes, you know that?" Sakayanagi said. I understood the moment she said this. She was planning something.

"That doesn't change the fact that you lost to us" Horikita said calmly.

"Fufufufu, if I want I can not only crush you, but also your brother anytime I want Horikita San. I can understand by seeing you, he is all talk." Sakayanagi said smirking. I could tell she was lying about her brother but that was still disrespectful.

The mention of her brother was enough for Horikita to lose her composure. Horikita glared at the shorter girl who was unfazed by it.

"It's nice to finally meet the leader of Class D" Sakayanagi said while giving her a hand to shake.

But Horikita didn't make any move to shake her hand back. She was looking down on Sakayanagi. The whole class was looking at the exchange.

"Sakayanagi san apologize about what you said to my brother now" Horikita said in anger.

Sakayanagi looked at her outstretched hand which had been ignored by Horikita and smirked.

"And why should I apologize Horikita san. I'm simply stating the truth. Your brother is nothing compared to the likes of me."

I could feel Horikita getting angrier but she still kept her urges in control as she hadn't attacked Sakayanagi till now.

"My brother is the best student this school could ever have. You can't even compare to the likes of him." Horikita said in anger.

"And who says so, his sister who is in Class D. A class which is meant for the trash of the school." Sakayanagi said with a sadistic grin on her face.

"You...." Horikita was about to lose her cool. But before she could say anything,

"Prove it to me that your brother is indeed what the rumors say." Sakayanagi said.

Horikita looked at her in confusion, "What do you mean by that?"

Sakayanagi came a little near and said loud enough for the entire class to hear, "If your class manages to defeat Class A in the upcoming exams then I would myself bow and apologize to you and your brother in front of the entire first year. And if you think I'm joking then..."

As she said those words the entire class gasped as two people entered the class. These two were none other than the student council president and tachibana senpai. This was enough to send the whole class into panic.

Horikita has now fallen into Sakayanagi's trap. There was no way out now.

"Nii san...." She called out in a low voice. But D class heard her and started freaking out. The student council president was her brother. Sudou was looking at the situation in a helpless manner. Kamuro had a stern look plastered on her face and hashimoto was just smirking.

Horikita was herself freaking out over the appearance of her brother. Her brother was looking at the scene in disinterest. Tachibana was worriedly looking at younger Horikita.

"Horikita san, I'm waiting for an answer?" Sakayanagi pressed Horikita not allowing her time to comprehend the entire situation.

Horikita had no choice but to go with Sakayanagi. Because she must be thinking that her brother is going to watch which choice she is going to make. She was being sucked into vortex,

So, she took the leap of death into the vortex in front of her like a fool,

"Yes, I accept your challenge. I won't let anyone insult my Nii San." Horikita said with determination.

Sakayanagi just chuckled, "I admire your determination Horikita san , I'm honestly impressed. But..."

Her smile turned into a sadistic once. The atmosphere in the room changed.

"If you lose to me Horikita san, then you have to kneel down to me in front of the entire school year and your brother."

As she said those words, all the eyes in class D widened in fear and they turned towards Horikita. That's why I was telling her to leave the class. But she had to be arrogant. I knew Sakayanagi would play this card. Kamuro did know about Horikita's brother. 

Horikita begrudgingly accepted, "Fine, I accept your conditions."

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Third Person POV

At this every eye in the class widened. Even Sakayanagi was surprised, just how much did Horikita adore her brother. It was scary. This was the reason Ayanokouji was trying to make Horikita leave the class.

"Fine Horikita san, we will soon see, if you are just garbage or someone whom I can respect." Sakayanagi said and turned to Horikita Manabu who was looking at her, "Sorry for taking your time Horikita san now shall we head over"

Manabu cast a glance at his sister than back at Sakayanagi, "I thought you had something important to say to student council. I can't believe you brought me here for this."

Sakayanagi just chuckled, "I apologize for the inconvenience but I wanted to see your sister. But honestly speaking, I'm quite disappointed."

Manabu adjusted his glasses and turned the other way. Horikita and the entire class was looking at him. The next words Manabu spoke shocked the entire Class D,

"Don't compare her to the likes of me. She is nothing but a disappointment."

Sudou was about to charge on him but stopped himself when he heard Horikita, "Nii san, no. I will prove it to you. I'm not a disappointment"

Everyone was looking at her. Manabu had also stopped.

Horikita then turned towards Sakayanagi with hostility, "You...how dare you bring my brother in this . I will make you pay, mark my words."

Sakayanagi ignored her insult and looked at Horikita. There was nothing in Horikita's eyes, just pure bloodlust. Manabu smirked and started to leave the class with tachibana following him.

Ayanokouji sighed and looked outside the window.

The battle for A class has now truly begun.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[A.N. What do you think, who will kneel down before whom.

Horikita or Sakayanagi]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 4.4K 24
This is a Classroom Of The Elite Fanfic. Disclaimer: I don't own the original story, it belongs to Shōgo Kinugasa. This is just a fanfic based on the...
176K 3.5K 34
The echoes of the unanimous special class had faded away, and Ayanokouji was ready to take his first step towards an all-out battle. But before he co...
9.2K 694 9
Thirteen-year-old Ayanokouji Kiyotaka left the White Room thanks to an accident that forced the facility to be shot down indefinitely. Fortunately, t...
30.1K 771 29
Ayanokouji Kiyotaka is a student in class D at the Advanced High School, an institution that evaluates its students through special exams that determ...