I Hope You Come True (Austin...

By galsgalaxy

A city girl named Kendra Lee Anderson got out of an abusive relationship not to long ago and is now moving to... More

Intro
Characters!
Chapter 1 - Fresh Start On Life
Chapter 2 - Is This Real!?
Chapter 3 - First day of Highschool
Chapter 4 - He Makes Everything Better
Chapter 5 - Not ready...
Chapter 6 - Catching Feelings
Chapter 7 - You Can Trust Me
Chapter 8 - Opening up
Chapter 9 - We're Caught
Chapter 10 - Bad Situations
Chapter 11 - Everythings Gunna Be Alright
Chapter 12 - Get Help
Chapter 13 - Relieved
Chapter 14 - Awkward Dinner
Chapter 15 - Big Surprises
Chapter 16 - Everything's Happening So Quickly
Chapter 17 - My Life Is Changing Drastically!
Chapter 18 - Going To Miss This
Chapter 19 - Things Are Heating Up
Chapter 20 - Not The Right Time
Chapter 21 - Perfect Day Indeed!
Chapter 22 - I Met My Idol
Chapter 23 - Loving Every Moment.
Chapter 24 - This Is My Beginning
Chapter 25 - I'm Done
Chapter 26 - Under The Influence Make Bad Choices...
Chapter 27 - Speechless
Chapter 28 - Truth Comes Out
Chapter 29 - I Wish We Could Start Over Again
Chapter 30 - New Beginning Or Wait For You?
Chapter 31 - I'll Wait For You
Chapter 32 - Moving On
Chapter 34 - Runaway....
Chapter 35 - I've Missed You
Chapter 36 - Just Like Old Times
Chapter 37 - Night Out
Chapter 38 - Show You What You're Missing
Chapter 39 - Finally!
Chapter 40 - DMATB Crew Is Back!
Chapter 41 - The Plan Is Just Starting
Chapter 42 - Birthday Surprises
Chapter 43 - Embarrassment...
Chapter 44 - Craving Food...
Chapter 45 - By Your Side
Chapter 46 - Tell him or not?
Chapter 47 - Three Options...Which To Choose?
Chapter 48 - To New Beginnings
Sequel is out! "Don't Turn Your Back"
Epilogue...

Chapter 33 - The Monster's Back

14.1K 249 27
By galsgalaxy

Demi Lovato - Skyscraper

Justin Bieber – Be Alright

**Kendra’s POV**

**A Month Later**

Everything’s just so different know like in homeroom no one sits in front of me anymore, I have no one to call every night before I go to bed or someone to text “good morning” every morning, I never have plans anymore everything is just so boring.

I really do miss Austin but I know he’s happy with Meredith and I can’t change that even as hard as I try. I’d rather him be happy with someone else then be sad and miserable and sad with me. Plus I don’t need someone to be with to be happy, I can be happy on my own…

Well there’s only one more day till summer break maybe things will change and become fun and live again…

I got up out of bed and got ready for my last day of school till vacation. I put some jean shorts on and a random t-shirt and some flip flops. Today was just so hot outside!...Typical San Antonio weather.

Kylie and I drove to school and went our separate ways to homeroom like always.

“Bye Kylie, have a good day…”

“You too Kenny!” I went to homeroom and sat next to Alex like every other day. Ever since Austin became big and famous Mr. Barrett decided to get a huge poster of him and put it in the front of our classroom because he’s “so proud” of his former student. It was actually really annoying because it always stared at me and wouldn’t stop smiling…

I went to my usual 5 period’s then lunch. Lunch has changed a bit Taylor actually sits with us and became nice and to be honest she really is a nice person when you get to know her. Ever since Austin left she took his seat and I usually talk to her she’s really funny actually.

I went to my last 2 periods and ran out of school happy it was vacation and I wasn’t the only one. There were people yelling throwing papers and everything. Everyone was just so excited to leave and so was I!

Today Taylor and Alex were coming over and we were all just going to chill back and maybe go to the beach.

When we all got to my house Kylie and I noticed that my mom was home, which was really weird because she always gets home from work later on in the day…

We got through the front door and heard a really deep man voice. I just wondered who could be here with my mom… We all walked to the living and there he was. The monster that ruined my life, Kylie’s and my moms, who made our lives a living hell! … That monster was Derek.

“Mom?” Kylie said shaking “why is he here?”

“His jail time is over and he’s staying here.” My eyes went wide how could she let this happen why didn’t she get a restraining order!?

“Well aren’t you going to say hi to me? It’s been a while… Don’t you miss me? Come, come give me hug girls!” He said smiling big.

“I’d rather give away my life, then go over there and hug you.” Kylie sassed.

“You’ll regret saying that later Kylie…” Kylie started breathing faster in fear, I would know because I could hear her breathing more quickly. She ran upstairs and we all followed her to her room.

“Okay so am I missing something?” Taylor said in her soft girly voice.

“It’s a long story Taylor I’ll explain later…” I said.

“I’m not staying the night here I can’t I just can’t be in the same house with that man!” Kylie said pasting back and forth.

“You don’t have to; stay as long as you need with me babe! And you too Kendra… You guys don’t deserve to be tortured anymore than you’ve been in the past.”  

“You guys are free to stay with me to; hey every night could be like a sleepover!” Taylor said.

“Thanks you guys are amazing! But tonight me and Kendra will stay at Alex’s…” Kylie said hugging Alex; I didn’t really care where I was staying tonight, as long as [as long as you lolololololove me! Sorry had to…] it’s away from that evil man.

Kylie and I packed our bags and stormed out of the house with Taylor and Alex without telling my mom where we were going. We dropped Taylor off at her house because she had to be home and after that we went straight to Alex’s house.

“Well isn’t this just a great way to start off summer vacation?” Alex said sarcastically.

“What should we do Kendra?” Kylie said really worried and scared.

“I don’t know Kylie…” Right now I’m just so confused in what to do, I just want us safe and away from Derek.

Kylie just sat in Alex’s arms and eventually fell asleep. Alex laid her down on the bed and sat on the floor with me. “Soo…” Alex said I looked up at him then back at my hands.

“Every things just going down hill for me first I lost Austin and now Derek’s back… It’s like when I first moved here to San Antonio I was getting abused and I didn’t know Austin…” I said as a tear fell from the corner of my eye.

“Wait that’s just it I saw this on tv once! Well not this situation exactly but history is repeating itself! Since Derek is back in your life later on Austin will come back and save you! Oh my goodness, why didn’t I think of this before!”

“Alex I think you’re going a bit crazy…” I said a little startled at his response to all this.

“No I’m being serious Kendra.. I’m calling Austin and we’re letting him no about all this that’s going on and he’ll come back!”

“Alex, NO! You’re not telling anyone about this… So stop just please promise me you won’t tell Austin…” I said holding out my pinky.

“Fine I promise…” Alex said attaching his pinky to mine. We basically did nothing and we eventually fell asleep.

**Next Morning**

Today I’m going over Taylor’s just to chill and hangout and let loose, plus I’m leaving Alex and Kylie alone so they can have some alone time.

I walked to Taylor’s house and we just chilled in her kitchen eating brownies. “We should go to the mall!” Taylor said with her mouth full of brownies. I couldn’t help but laugh and get us glasses of milk.

“We should go to the mall though it would be fun…” I said agreeing.

“How would we get there though? My car needs a new oil change…”

“We could take my car but my car keys and car are at my house.” I said not wanting to go back to my house.

“Then let’s go get your keys and car! You live like 5 minutes away let’s walk!” Taylor said smiling and grabbing another brownie before we go to my house. I was really scared if Derek would be home I really hope he isn’t though… And if he is I’m running in then out! We got to my house and I told Taylor to wait outside and if I took to long then come in.

I walked through the front door and didn’t see Derek anywhere so I just walked to my room to get my car key. My room was a mess so I had to dig through a bunch of close all over the floor.

“Well Kendra… You didn’t tell me or your mother you were staying out last night looks like you need to be punished for that!” I deep voice said at the door. I didn’t want to look back I was too scared to... But suddenly I got pulled by the hair and a punch to the face. I got kicked in the stomach a couple times, punched, slapped, thrown around and yelled at. After all the pain and abuse he left laying on the floor bleeding and bruised.

I managed to reach for my phone to call Taylor and tell her I couldn’t go but it was to late..

“Hey that guy is really creep… OH MY GOD! What happened to you Kenny? Are you alright!?” Taylor said helping me sit up.

“Nothing, just go home and never talk about this to no one Taylor.”

“What? But Kendra that guy just beat you up!”

“JUST LEAVE TAYLOR!” I managed to shout. She looked at me and got up and left I know she didn’t want to but she did.

I texted Kylie and told her Derek beat me once again. I locked myself in my closet and just sat in the dark rocking back and forth scared if the monster would come back and hit me again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.8K 2.6K 22
Seventeen-year-old Kendra Watson and her mother live in Chicago where life is difficult and unpredictable. Kendra is battling between her physical ap...
6.1K 209 27
ORIGINALLY POSTED IN 2013 What will happen when a rumor is started about Alex cheating? With Kaylei's cousin. Will it bring him and Sarah closer toge...
466 148 54
[first draft - this story will be edited later on] "I just worry about people. Especially my friends." "Friends?" Alex looked over at Kata with kindn...
151K 2.8K 30
~COMPLETED. SEQUEL POSTED~~~~ (needs to be edited) Mackenzie felt worthless and a waste of life. Her "friends" hated her and her "boyfriend" was a...