Naruto x Reader One Shots

By minatos_wifey

𝑨 𝒄𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒐𝒇 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒕𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝑵𝒂𝒓𝒖𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒐𝒚𝒔 [Requests are closed F... More

a/n
Sasuke x Reader (shower lemon)
Husband!Itachi x Wife!Reader
Sasuke x Pregnant!Reader
Drunk! Sasuke x Reader (Marry me)
Sasuke x Pregnant!Reader (part 2)
Bodyguard!Itachi x Mafia's daughter!Reader
Sasuke x Sarada x Reader
Sasuke x Reader (Toxic Relationship)
Kakashi x Reader (One Night Stand?)
Sasuke x Reader x Sarada (Village is under attack)
Itachi x Reader (lemon)
Jealous!Sasuke x Injured!Reader
Sasuke x Dead!Reader
REQUEST PAGE
Sasuke x Sarada x Reader (Halloween Special)
Ex!Gaara x Ex!Reader
Cheater!Sasuke x Reader x Itachi
Sasuke x Orochimaru's Daughter!Reader (Lemon)
Naruto x Reader (Birthday)
Yamato x Reader
Shisui x Itachi x Sasuke x Reader (Overprotective Brothers)
Itachi x Reader x Sarada
Kakashi x Reader (Lemon)
Shikamaru x Reader!Bartender
Player!Sasuke x Reader
Sasuke x Reader (Lemon+Affair)
Itachi x Reader (Lemon II)
Sasuke x Reader x Itachi (Engaged)
Sasuke x Civilian!Reader
Sasuke x Reader (Lemon IV)
Shikamaru x Reader (Fluff)
Sasuke x Reader (Affair pt2)
Jiraiya x Reader
Kakashi x Reader (Lemon II)
Naruto x Pregnant!Reader
Minato x Reader (Lemon)
Neji x Reader
Itachi x Reader (See you in the Afterlife?)
ANNOUNCEMENT [please read]
Sasuke x Reader (Popsicle)
Itachi x Reader x Sasuke (Arranged Marriage)
Hashirama x Reader
Sasuke x Reader (Lemon V)
Madara x Reader (The Red String of Faith)

Pein x Reader (Lemon)

9.9K 153 396
By minatos_wifey

I got excited and finished typing the whole thing today.

It took me MONTHS to finally do this but here you go.

The title of this one shot will be:

"Fill you up" (HMM 🌝👀)

____________________

Third Person's P.O.V.

Today was another day where Pein held one of those long boring meetings about capturing the Jinchuriki's. (Y/N) sighed pressing her elbow against the table, resting her chin on her palm while staring blankly at the wall.

If you took a glance at her face, you could tell that she was getting bored with the discussion. It's not that she wasn't interested, it's because she already knew about the whole plan because as Pein's wife she helped him execute the plan.

Pein never usually leaves the village but since this was important to him he wanted to meet the members in person to give them all about the details. (Y/N) asked if she could stay in the village and wait for him and Konan to comeback but Pein insisted on her to go.

He knew that it was safe for her to stay back at Amegakure but he could never be too sure, he was too overprotective of her. Despite being in the Akatsuki, an organization with all the most wanted criminal's across the nation, (Y/N) does not have experience in combat. However, she was a highly skilled medical ninja.

Being Pein's wife wasn't bad because people highly respected her but sometimes it was also a pain in the ass (pun intended). Being the leader means you have responsibilities and a lot of work to do which means he gets to spend less time with her.

While Pein was speaking (Y/N)'s eyes drifted on his face, she sat there staring at her husband admiring his beautiful features. His orange hair, his purple eyes, the multiple piercings on his pointed nose, his lip piercings that felt cold on her lips whenever he kissed her.

Her eyes slowly lingered down his body, a few buttons on his cloak were unbuttoned exposing a small part of his finely toned chest and how she wished she could rip that stupid cloak of his and place wet kisses on his chest.

She was lustfully gazing at him slowly undressing him in her mind, her eyes trailed down to his manly strong hands, she could see his veins popping out, then she noticed the ring on his thumb and she could no longer stop the dirty thoughts attempting to creep in her mind.

She imagined his thumb circling her clit and him kissing down on her body, she dreamt of him pinning her down, his hand wrapping around her neck pushing her down the bed, her screaming his name at the top of her lungs as he pounds into her deep and hard and—

"(Y/N)? (Y/N)? Love, is everything all right?" She was broken out of her trance making her almost jump off her chair. "You looked like you're in deep thought is something bothering you?" Pein whispered in her ear, his hot breath was tickling her neck making her feel hot.

(Y/N) was shaking her head, she closed her eyes and took a deep breath trying to forget about the dirty thoughts in her mind. "No, I'm fine love." She smiled but he wasn't convinced.

"If you're not feeling well you should probably wait for me in the bedroom this might take a while. I'll fill you up later." He placed his hand on her thighs rubbing it and (Y/N) was turned on with this little action.

"F-fill me up?" (Y/N) gasped her face turned to a bright shade of pink making Pein raise his eyebrows, "Fill you up with the details, Why? What are you thinking about?" Pein chuckled and (Y/N) mentally face palmed herself, feeling her cheeks burn hotter.

She hasn't had sex for a long time, you can't blame her for thinking dirty.

(Y/N) stood up from her seat catching all the members attention, "Please excuse me." she bowed her head and left the boring meeting to head to the bedroom, leaving her husband confused.

(Y/N) could no longer resist, she stripped off her clothes and laid on the bed, she licked her fingers and once they were wet enough she slid them inside her. She closed her eyes imagining Pein's hands in between her legs, his tongue inside her, and all the dirty things he could do to her.

"Fuck!" (Y/N) moaned feeling herself tightening around her fingers, "Oh Pein!" she moaned pumping her fingers inside faster, she was so close to coming when she heard the door slam loudly making her eyes open.

She was too excited that she forgot to lock the door and standing by the doorstep was her husband.

"Baby!" she gasped and hurriedly took her fingers out and pulled the covers up over her naked body, feeling slightly embarrassed she was caught playing with herself.

"I see." He whispered kicking the door shut and locking it, "So that's the reason why you were staring at me like that." he smirked.

Pein was slowly walked towards the bed, with every step he took he undid the button of his cloak, he tossed his shirt aside along with everything else and by the time he reached the bed he was completely naked. (Y/N) could only gawk at his body.

"If you wanted me that bad you could've just asked." He hovered on top of her.

"I would but you're always busy with work." She said her voice almost sounding annoyed.

Pein let out a low chuckle, "I'll make it up to you right now." he whispered, before (Y/N) could say something he pressed his lips against hers. She could feel the ball of his lip piercings brushing softly against her lips, she opened her mouth allowing his tongue to enter.

Her hand lingered across his chest, slowly going up to his neck, she tangled her fingers over his orange hair pulling him closer. She spread her legs open, so he could stay in between her, he ran his hands along her sides, down to her thighs, getting closer to her folds as they made out.

Pein slowly rubbed circles on her clit with his thumb making her moan in his mouth, her dream earlier was finally happening.

He broke the kiss looking at his wife's sexy face. "Beautiful." He whispered pushing his middle finger inside her.

"P-pein." (Y/N) moaned pulling him close so he could rest his forehead against her, both of them breathing hard.

He added another finger, continuously rubbing her insides until she became a moaning mess. Pein wasn't satisfied with this so he broke free from her grip and pressed his tongue against her slit.

(Y/N) could feel the ball of his lip piercing brushing against her womanhood, the cold piece of metal gave her a different sensation making her feel more excited. She grabbed a fistful off his hair and pushed his head down, his tongue finding all her weak spots making her squirm under his face.

"F-fuck b-baby! Ahhh! I'm gonna come!" (Y/N) cried, Pein propped her leg up on his shoulder positioning her to get a better angle using his other hand to keep her legs open.

"I forgot how good you taste like, come for me, baby," Pein whispered as he roughly circled his tongue around her clit, sucking and licking her hard because if he was going to make her come, he wants to make her come hard.

(Y/N) was losing her mind, she was pushing his face down, feeling his nose swipe against her slit. She could feel her walls tightening and with another flick of his tongue, she came all over his face making her scream his name out loud.

But even with that Pein didn't stop and continued eating her out like she was going to be his last meal.

Her thighs were shaking, her back arching, stomach tightening, she was fighting against Pein pushing his head away to give her time to recover from her recent orgasm but Pein gripped her thighs tighter and pushed her back down. He shoved his tongue inside her deeper, harder, rougher until she couldn't take it anymore.

"F-fuck! P-pein!" (Y/N) cried using everything she got to push him off her but he didn't move an inch.

"Stop resisting." He muttered giving her a second to rest and dove right back to eating her out, (Y/N) was writhing under his touch as she felt another orgasm. "P-please P-pein, ahhh f-fuck I'm c-coming!" She sobbed, yelling his name out loud.

With a final flick of his tongue, she squirted hard all over his face and his mouth. The sheets were completely drenched, his face dripping with her love juices. Pein was panting, his face being shoved down her pussy made it impossible for him to breath but despite it all, he had the biggest smirk on his face knowing he was able to make her come hard.

And now it was time for him to fuck her harder.

There were tears on (Y/N)'s face not from crying but from too much pleasure, Pein cupped her cheek, a hint of concern in his eyes "Was I being too rough, love? Do you want me to stop?" He asked softly. (Y/N)''s head was still empty from her recent orgasm, she could only shake her head 'no' because even though she already came twice she didn't want him to stop.

"Good, because I wasn't planning too.  Pein chuckled, "I'm going to fill you up now." He gave her a stern look and lined himself along her entrance looking into her eyes, "And no I am not talking about the details for this mission." He slowly slid into her making (Y/N) let out a long drawn out moan.

Pein grunted feeling her warm pussy clenching against his cock, his thrusts started slow but it was rough and with every thrust he made the bed creaked and the headboard banged against the wall.

He picked up the pace and the bed was rocking on the wall nonstop, "P-pein people might hear us, c-can y-you be a little quieter?" (Y/N) moaned. Pein chuckled, "You're worried about that now?" He leaned down and pressed his forehead against hers.

"Baby, you were screaming my name out loud while I was eating you out. I'm pretty sure everyone knows by now," He wrapped his arms around her waist and tightened his grip. "Besides, so what if they can hear us? Let them. I want them to know who's making you feel this good." Pein smirked.

"B-but-!" (Y/N) moaned as he pounded into her roughly, her eyes rolling to the back of her head. Pein shut her up by pressing his lips against hers, she could taste herself in his mouth and sucked on his bottom lip harder making Pein smirk.

She gripped his shoulders, hitching a leg on his waist and with one sweep she flipped them over so she could be on top.  Pein grunted at the sudden impact of his back hitting the mattress and (Y/N) lined herself on top of his hard, "Let me ride you." She spread her lips and lowered herself down on him.

"Ohhh fuck!" She let out a long drawn moan, her eyes were twitching, she hasn't started moving yet but her body was already shaking.

She was grinding onto him slowly, low groan could be heard from him as he moved in sync with her. Pein could only smile at the view right before his eyes, his wife was a hot mess. Her hair was sticking out in different directions, her cheeks flushed, she had kiss swollen lips, her breasts were bouncing as she rocked her hips.

"Sexy." Pein muttered under his breath wrapping his arms around her waist slightly lifting her and pounding her down into his cock.

But what he found incredibly sexy was how (Y/N) was desperately grinding onto his cock, her nails were digging into his shoulders, there was a seductive look in her eyes like she was begging for more.

"Fuck baby, you are going to drive me crazy." Pein groaned, he loved it when (Y/N) rides him but he had to take control.

Pain lift her and she pouted because she felt empty, "Sorry love, I have to take control now." he whispered pushing her back down on the mattress and without any warning, he slammed his dick into her pussy.

He pushed her knees up to her chest, his nails slightly digging into her skin as he mercilessly rammed into her. The sound of her wetness was echoing throughout the room, (Y/N) was moaning loudly now, she couldn't care less about anyone hearing them.

Pein grunted feeling his dick go deeper inside her, "Is this what you wanted?" He asked and (Y/N) was nodding her head. He wrapped his fingers on her neck slightly choking her, "I asked you properly. Is. this. what. you wanted?" he asked once again.

"Y-yes baby. Oh please, fuck me harder!" (Y/N) moaned, Pain smirked completely pulling himself out of her for a second only to ram it back inside her.

"Do you want me to fill you up?" He asked smirking and choking her a little harder, he used his index finger to lift her chin so she could look at him.

"Yes baby. Please, fill me up with your cum!" (Y/N) cried, she could feel another orgasm coming.

"Anything for my wife." Pein smiled, literally fucking her into the mattress.

(Y/N) was crying his name out loud, her pussy clenching him, Pein was also close to finishing and he thrusted into her faster.  With a loud squelching sound (Y/N) came once again screaming his name out loud for everyone to hear.

Pein rode her orgasm out, continuously sliding in and out her, "Ahhh fuck! I'm so close." He muttered leaning down to capture her lips. He was moaning into her mouth and with a final stroke he came inside her, he made sure to hold himself inside her, (Y/N) could feel his warm liquid inside her.

Pein dropped down on top of her, resting his forehead against hers, the two of them panting and looking into each other's eyes.

"I love you Pein." (Y/N) whispered running her fingers in his hair.
"I love you too, my wife." He replied smiling.

Pein dropped to her side  pulling her close to him, "I hope you know we're going to do this all night."

______________________

Fun fact: This one shot is 2400 words of p*rn

Another fun fact: My fingers are throbbing while typing this, also my p- *gets slapped* 😀

⛪️🏃🏻‍♀️💨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 6.6K 94
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1M 61.7K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
125K 4.5K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
353K 12.6K 56
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...