Relentless (Levi x OC x Eren)

By sashaslilpotato

Levi and Eren have always had their differences, but what happens when they both take an interest in the same... More

Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Chapter 35

Ch. 15

5.5K 178 404
By sashaslilpotato

So close to 3k guys :)))) !!!
Tysm
Disclaimer: If you're sensitive to *sexual assault* please skip. !
Otherwise Lessss get into it!
.....
Novia smacked Floch's grubby hands from untying the ribbon on her nightgown, looking at him with disgust.

"I am not that kind of girl. You have definitely got the wrong impression of me, you pervert." Novia was so tempted to just push him off her and sprint to her room, but she couldn't....

The guilt would haunt her forever knowing that she had the chance to get Mikasa's scarf back and she didn't.

"Then why did you come out of Jaeger's room just now? C'mon you're holding out on me, I can feel it." He egged her on. To push her buttons even further, he moved out his hand to touch her smooth brown hair. She jerked away from him.

"You don't need to know the details...just know we didn't have sex... I've never even-" Novia stopped her sentence, completely frozen. Fuck. This whole situation was starting to wear on her mind, she didn't want to be in this position having to explain to this creep her private business in the first place.

If only the captain were here....

This caught Floch by surprise, he's eyes emitting a fascination within them. He got closer to her, removing more inches of space between them.

"Hmmm very interesting Novia, you've never what? had sex?" He turned his head out laughing as if it was the most ridiculous thing he ever heard. "This is even better than I thought. I'm even more intrigued with you now that I know you're just a little virgin. No way am I changing my mind." He said, putting one hand on her hip.

Novia furrowed her eyebrows, trembling at the feeling of Floch's hands placed on her.

"Changing your mind?" Novia repeated. Floch rolled his eyes, annoyed he was having to repeat himself. He leaned into her ear this time.

"Yeah, if you want the scarf, you'll come with me to my room...and let me be your first. No negotiations whatsoever, that is my one and only offer." he whispered leaning back out to look at Novia's pleading eyes. He gave a devilish satisfied smirk.

Tears started to form in the corners of her eyes as she cringed at his words. Was this really her only option? The only way was by blackmail. And if she went through with it...what would Levi think? He'd never want to see her again. She'd be a whore in his eyes. But what other choice did she have but to agree...

Before she agreed, Novia hoped and prayed she could convince him not do to this...

"Floch, you don't want to sleep with me...I'm not going to be any fun. I don't know anything about that kind of stuff...so please, please just give me the scarf...have me do anything else." she begged...Novia didn't want to come off sounding desperate, she was so afraid that it came of worse than she thought.

"No see that's where you're wrong there Novia, I like this innocence essence you have...makes me feel all warm and fuzzy knowing that I'm going to be the first person who gets to feel you from the inside...no one else. Not even the high and mighty Eren Jaeger gets to say he did that. and unless you want to see Mikasa miserable for the rest of her life, you're going to accept my offer. So, You better hurry up and decide now, I'm starting to get impatient." He gritted through his teeth.

Novia tried to steady her breathing. This was it... He won. There really was no other choice, she had to agree to his terms.

"Fine......Floch. I'll do it.... only because you won't have it any other way." She depressingly spoke, she looked at the ground, trying to suck up the pain and tears she felt in her throat.

"Good...glad we're on the same page." He grabbed Novia harshly by the upper arm. "What are we waiting for then, let's go..shall we." He viciously spat dragging her down the hall to his room.

Novia tried repeating in her head it was all for Mikasa. Just do it. Get the scarf. And leave. Then pretend it never happened.

"Alright Novia, get ready to have your mind blown..." Floch said opening the door to his room. Novia closed her eyes, preparing herself for acceptance.

Surprisingly, Novia was able to hold back her tears, even with a sudden flash of the captain's words appearing in her mind:

**Have you ever....been with someone else? Like that..**

She whispered under her breath, "I'm sorry Levi."

......

After what felt like then longest eight minutes of her life, she was finally relieved of the horrible deed she was forced to go through with.

She shut Floch's door clutching Mikasa's scarf like her life depended on it. She felt numb. She didn't even want to look at herself. Her hair was atrocious. She could feel a bit of blood still on the side of her inner thigh. Bruises formed on her arms and hips. Considering Floch knew she was a virgin, he sure as hell didn't act like she was....

He was so rough to the point she was aching in pain all over.

It was now the rising of dawn and Novia went straight to Mikasa's door to deliver her scarf back, trying to make it quick since everyone was going to be waking up in the next few minutes. She knocked loudly, at this point she didn't care if Mikasa was still asleep.

Mikasa opened the door with tired eyes, squinting them so she could see more clearly on who it was. Her eyes flew open the moment she saw a distraught Novia holding her scarf.

"Novia, oh my gosh! my scarf, you found it!" Her arms wrapped around Novia, gratefully giving her a hug. In normal circumstances, Novia wouldn't hesitate to reciprocate this warm embrace.... but tonight all she wanted to do was forget. Everything. She stayed completely still as she handed Mikasa her scarf, the same blank expression plastered on her face.

As Mikasa pulled away, she could now fully see the hollowness in Novia's eyes. Worry taking over instead of relief. "Novia...," She paused now examining her whole body language. Novia was shaking. "What on Earth happened to you? You look like you've been through hell..."

"I'm fine." She harshly snapped, cutting her off. She had her hair now blocking her face, so Mikasa couldn't look at her.

"You're clearly not okay...did someone hurt you? Is that how you were able to get my scarf back?  Please tell me. I promise I can help you if you just tell me what's going on."  Mikasa begged, feeling horribly guilty. This caused Novia to look up again.

"Please. Don't ask me anymore questions....just promise .... you'll get better locks on your door." Novia said as a single tear fell from her cheek. She raised her hand to wipe it away, turning around and leaving Mikasa standing there speechless, confused, and more concerned for Novia than she had ever been.

"I promise." she whispered, but Novia was already too far away to even hear.

......

Days went by and no one had seen any trace of Novia. She never came out of her room. Not for eating. Not for socializing. No training. Nothing. Mikasa informed everyone about the chilling behavior she displayed the night she found her scarf and how something definitely happened. All her friends were starting to worry about her even more, every couple hours they took turns knocking on her door. Not a peep being made.

Armin started bringing trays of food and leaving them outside her door, coming back later to most of them untouched, once in awhile seeing a couple bites missing. They knew whatever she was going through, it was something of great turmoil. Historia couldn't even convince her to come out.

It was currently dinner time, everyone was sitting at the tables in utter silence, trying to connect all the dots to Novia's disturbing predicament.

"Oi, you brats are extra quiet today. Something you want to tell me?" Levi came around and saw all the expressions on their faces, examining them carefully. He eyed everyone with great detail, taking into account that someone was missing. Where was Novia?

His eyes then flashed with a realization. Now that he thought about it, he hadn't seen her at all in the past few days. Not showing up to dinner was one thing but, she stopped showing up for training entirely...which was unacceptable. This wasn't right, he sensed something was definitely off.

"Sorry captain, we're just trying to figure out what to do about Novia. No one has been able to get her to come out of her room, so that's kind of what's been weighing on our minds lately," Armin said gazing up at him with a worried look in his eyes.

Levi looked displeased. "Why won't she come out? What's wrong with her?"

"That's the thing we don't know....she won't tell us. The other day someone broke into my room and took my scarf. Novia went out looking for it all night and I mean she found it, but when I asked her how she got it, there was a terrified expression on her face. We think something awful happened." Mikasa explained, still feeling the same guilt from before. She felt in debt to Novia big time.

Levi stood there for a minute, zoning out as he tried absorbing all of Mikasa's words. After a minute he spoke."Tch. You brats should've informed me about this earlier. You act as if I don't have the keys to everyone's rooms.... I'll get to the bottom of this." Levi rolled his eyes as he walked away heading to find Novia and leaving the cadets to feel like the biggest idiots ever.

......

*Novia laid across the bed as she felt a heavy weight on top of her. Floch's cold hands gliding their way up her skirt bunching it up.

Novia trembled, instinctually stopping them from moving any further up to grab her underwear.

"Stop interrupting things, you can keep on your nightgown but the underwear has to come off obviously." Floch growled, slapping her hands away to continue. Novia bit the inside of her cheek to suppress the nauseating lump in her throat. His hands were foreign, they weren't delicate like Eren's or Levi's.

They felt clammy and just wrong enitirely....nothing about this situation was right.

"Does this feel good?" His voice echoed.*

"Get off me! No, no please STOP!" Novia screamed sitting up, her uneven breathing calming down. She looked around in darkness to see that she was in her room, drenched in her own sweat. The nightmares haven't let up since that night.... It seemed they were only getting worse the more she sat in solitude dwelling.

Novia laid back down, trying to relax again and tell herself that it was just a nightmare. Only it wasn't.... it was real, just in the form of a memory now. She had felt like a part of herself was ripped away, something was stolen from her and it was wearing on her well-being. She tried to go back to sleep, but these thoughts were too active in her mind.

There was a knock at her door. Like usual she ignored it..assuming whoever it was would give up and leave like any other time. Only that didn't happen at all, the persons footsteps were still right in front of her. In fact, the knocking only became louder.

"Novia. It's the captain..open the door."

Levi.....

......
I haven't had much to do lately so updates are zoomin' in hot!!!

Please don't forget to vote....I'd very much appreciate it!

Until next time ;) Levi bout to ooooooo sir.
Love,
-Rey Rey ❤️👀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

410 23 9
~All Characters in this story belong to Hajime Isayama.~ ~Starting at a new school, Eren Jaeger and Mikasa Ackermann slowly come closer as the world...
711 18 5
Time doesn't wait for many. And this comes true for a young man named Eren Yeager. Mind stuck on a goal to become a gang leader ever since his high s...
11.6K 254 48
MODERN AU This story does not follow the AOT storyline- completely different universe‼️ This is an OC x Levi -some OC x Eren This story contains ma...