𝟟 𝔾𝕠𝕕𝕀 BTS x Reader FF

By xuming_hoe8

Y/n is a street rat living in a small kingdom named Caesarea in the outskirts of Greece. Her life and past ha... More

Characters
Prologue
Chapter 1: Cow
Chapter 2: Royalty
Chapter 3: Trial
Chapter 4: Trap
Chapter 5: Windflowers
Characters (Updated)
Chapter 6: Guards
Chapter 7: Return
Chapter 8: Lie
Chapter 10: Suspicions

Chapter 9: Aura

1.6K 70 27
By xuming_hoe8

Y/n P.O.V.

I was in Hyunsuk's kitchen helping Hyunyul learn how to read the basic alphabet. I had never gotten an education since I was poor and I was a woman but I managed to learn some stuff out on the streets. I had to know how to read the "wanted" flyers King Romin would put up through out Caesarea with a sketch of my face in order to be cautious of who saw me. Hyunsuk knows a lot more than me though. He learned when he was younger from a guy named Seunghun.

I have to admit though, I'm very thankful for Hyunsuk and Prince Yejun's help throughout the years. Hyunsuk taught me the simpler stuff in life like fighting and cooking and hunting. He always told me that I couldn't be a weak woman like the rest and that I had to learn how to defend myself. He said he would be very sad if something happened to me someday because I wasn't able to protect myself. He's a great teacher honestly and if it weren't because he's from a low social status, he could've gone far in life as one of the greatest philosophers in all of Europe. Although, I will say, I'm much better than him at everything he taught me... except cooking.

And Yejun taught me the more complicated things in life like how to cheat my way out of Romin's taxing system and the system of law and court in Caesarea. Had it not been because he taught be a lot of tricky ways to outcome the system, I would most definitely be locked up right now. He's always helped me out with anything political and idealistic.

Honestly, I might seem all tough and rude to everyone in Caesarea but there's always a soft spot in my heart for Hyunsuk and Yejun. And Hyunyul of course. All three of them are the closest thing to family that I have and for that, I'm eternally grateful.

"I give up! I don't get it" said Hyunyul in a frustrated, sad tone.

"Ah don't give up Hyunyul. You've studied hard today. We can continue this another day." I said smiling at him. His face lit up instantly and he got up from the chair that looked half past breaking into pieces and hugged me.

"Can we go to the market place to buy some cheese on a stick please please pleeeeaassee?" whined Hyunyul. I was a bit unsure of what to answer. I wanted to take him to the marketplace but I couldn't risk being seen. Romin could think I'm not dead and could still be looking for me and I simply can't risk being arrested, especially while having Hyunyul at my care. But I just simply couldn't resist not taking him. He was giving me these adorable puppy eyes that I gave into.

"Fine alright. We'll go to the marketplace but we must be as fast as possible. And you can't say my name at all okay, I can't have people hearing me or you say my name. So we'll just go, buy the cheese, and come straight home. Alright?" I told him. He nodded and ran to the small room him and Hyunsuk shared. He then came out this a small leather pouch. I crouched down to his level and saw as he opened the bag.

"I saved coins Hyunsuk gave me so that we can have fun together! I always see that you have to steal for food and it makes me sad so today I want to make you happy!" said Hyunyul enthusiasticly. It was so heartwarming. The way this little boy just wanted to make me, a disgusting street bastard, happy. I gave him a warm smile and a hug before we both headed out the door on our way to the marketplace.

Jungkook P.O.V.

After my talk with Jimin, I went to Namjoon's quarters to tell him of my situation. He was at his marble desk, writing in some type of journal or diary. Without looking up at me, he spoke...

"Jungkook what do you want now?" asked Namjoon in an annoyed manner.

"Ah yes well you see I kinda fucked up a bit ehe" I said a bit nervously. Hearing the words "fucked up" must of alarmed him because he instantly looked up at me.

"What do you mean "fucked up"?"

"Well Jimin heard us talking but he didn't hear the whole conversation. So when I ran into him, I just told him that we were talking about planning Eunbi's birthday celebration next month. He seemed to believe my lie but now that means we have to actually plan a party for her" I said. Namjoon just shook his head in disappointment and sighed.

"I guess you're right. I'll begin planning the celebration tomorrow evening and I'll make sure to tell the others to keep it a secret" he answered. "But for now, what to it of the strange girl who challenges the mortal royal family? I shall meet her" said Namjoon. I got a bit nervous and sort of angry. I really didn't want him to meet her but I have no choice. I cant risk getting yelled at by my mother. Surely Namjoon won't take interest in Y/n right? He's just curious as to why she's rebellious right? Yeah, of course.

"When would you like to meet her?"

"Today, someone like her is not worth the wait" said Namjoon getting up from his seat. I agreed and then we both made our way to the door to the mortal world.

Y/n P.O.V.

"Wow it's soooo good! I told you it was a good idea to come get some cheese on a stick. This is the best thing I've tasted in my whole life!" said Hyunyul. He was so overly filled with excitement after eating the cheese on a stick. We continued to walk down the path back to Hyunsuk's cabin, luckily no one had recognized me the whole way. The guards of the city seemed to be more interested in other things than a girl and a little boy buying some cheese. Thankfully we had money this time and we didn't have steal, although, spending Hyunyul's money on me made me feel more guilty than actually stealing.

We were turning the corner of the street before Hyunsuk's cabin when I heard my name being called out.

"Hey Y/n" yelled Jungkook with a big smile on his face and a hand waving at me. Luckily there wasn't anyone to hear him call out to me so I walked up to him while holding Hyunyul's hand in mine.

"Hey Jungkook, what are doing here?" I said back. I also noticed there was a tall, fit man with a sort of blondish grey-green hair behind Jungkook.

"Oh yeah, I wanted to come visit Caesarea again and decided to come see you!" he said enthusiastically. "This is my friend Namjoon. Namjoon this is Y/n. Y/n this is Namjoon" he said.

"A pleasure to meet you, I am Kim Namjoon" he said while smiling at me. I was a bit wary of this man. I didn't like the way he smiled at me, he gave of a strange aura I felt a but uncomfortable but he seemed peaceful.

"A pleasure to meet you too" I answered back a bit warily.

Namjoon P.O.V.

So this is Y/n. The rebellious street rat of Caesarea. I can see why Jungkook took interest in her. She had beautiful shimmering eyes and a radiant face. Had it not been because of the way she is dressed and her conditions, one could easily mistake her for a princess or even a goddess.

But one question remained in my head.

Who was she really?

She couldn't have been a street rat her whole life right. She came from someplace. I would have to do some more investigation but for now, meeting her was enough to satisfy my curiosity.

Jungkook P.O.V.

Okay they've met now let's get the hell out of here before Namjoon take more interest in her or before she takes interest in Namjoon.

"Well it's great that you two have met but we really must go now, I have some urgent patatas waiting for me at home. Bye Y/n, bye Hyunyul, I'll see you guys sometime again" I said while taking Namjoon's had and almost dragging him with me.

"Farewell Jungkook and Namjoon" she said waving at us. Her voice was just music to my ears.

As we left Caesarea, we went to the forest and opened up the door to the immortal world. Once we landed in Olympia, Namjoon turned and looked at me.

"Patatas, really? Couldn't you have thought of a better excuse to leave?" he said to me.

"Sorry, it was the first thing that came to my mind" I said while scratching the back of my neck. Namjoon rolled his eyes as he proceeded to make his way to his quarters as I also made my way over to mine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1510 word count

heyo, sorry to keep y'all waiting with all these chapters but I have now decided to release 1 or 2 chapters a day. thanks homies

Comment and vote💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

902K 38.2K 80
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
2.9M 75.5K 111
She's got the eyes of innocence, The face of an angel, A personality of a dreamer And a smile that hides more pain, Than you can ever imagine. #1 bel...
2M 105K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
611K 29.1K 54
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...