Bigfoot

By LadyAutumn17

Sasquatch, Bushman, Treeman, Stone Giant, Ape Man, Hairy Man, Wild Men, Big Foot.... All names for the same c... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43. - The End

5.

25.3K 862 144
By LadyAutumn17

Azzalea coughed as a bit of meat got caught in her throat.

River watched her struggle for a second and she grabbed at her throat. It dawned on him he should probably get her some water. He stood up quickly and rushed into the back of the cave.

He found the bottle she had filled the day she had gotten sick and quickly figured out how to open it. River bent down And let the cold water enter. He rushed back to her and tentatively handed it to her.

Azzalea took it and gulped it down with appreciation.

River watched a few drops slip from her mouth and land on her breasts. Each making its way to the cavern her chest made.

He met her eyes again when she spoke. "Thank you."

Even though he was pretty sure she was thanking him for the drink, he didn't think she would be thanking him for long.

While she was unconscious and he was trying to mend her back to health, River had gone to her camp and brought her stuff back to his cave, in case she needed it when she awoke.

River had tried his hardest to take down her sleeping place, but the poles wouldn't come easy and by total accident he ripped the material at the top. He was ashamed of himself and worried she'd think he did it on purpose.

"Would you like a bath?"

The female looked up to him.

"When I get sick and awake, my mother used to give me a bath and I felt better."

River held his hand out to her. "Come with me and I will show you how to bathe." He didn't want to be rude, but the smell coming from this female was a little bad. He didn't blame her for it, she had been unwell, but he figured it was time to wash away the sick smell.

"Come." He held his arm and hand as far away from his body as he could, praying she would take it.

Azzalea watched him try his hardest to get her to understand. He held his hand out to her and probed her eyes with his. She looked deep into his and felt herself getting lost in the dark color. A feeling of being safe washed over her. She reached out and touched the tips of his huge fingers with hers. Electricity shot through her body and she gasped at herself reacting to him.

River took a sharp breath as her fingertips touched his. He felt his body buzz at her contact. He had touched her before, but having her consciously touch him, made his heart nearly explode. Her cold tiny hand found its way to the middle of his palm and he closed his hand around hers.

Azzalea felt the warmth he gave off as he gently held her. She noticed the size difference and felt so tiny next to him. In the outside world, she was considered fat and plus sized. Her thighs had never had a gap, her clothes always a little tight because she never wanted to admit she wore something bigger, and her belly was always soft. In this cave, she was little and fragile.

This creature made her feel like she was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen.

Her rolls didn't matter.

The slight cellulite in her ass didn't matter.

Her thunder thighs didn't matter.

He was looking right at her.

Azzalea's heart slowed down. She no longer felt panicked and afraid. For the first time in her entire life, she felt truly safe. This Big Foot had her and nothing would hurt her even again.

He tugged slightly on her arm. Azzalea stood up, clutching the fur still wrapped tightly around her body. She padded slightly behind him. She marveled at his height. She was around five foot seven. This guy had to be at least eight foot tall. Azzalea eyed the strong back muscles as they flexed with his movements.

She stopped when he did and watched him bend over, poking at another fire by a pond. Azzalea looked at it curiously. She could see steam coming from the water.

River motioned for her to get in.

Azzalea slipped her leg from the fur and dipped her toe in. She smiled at the warm feeling. She didn't know how long it had been since she bathed, but since being out in the woods, it was never warm.

River watched her smile. He smiled along with her and met her eyes as she glanced up to him. "I will turn around." He said and reluctantly let go of her hand. "Be careful when you get in."

He turned his back and listened to his fur hit the floor. The water moved ever so slightly as she entered.

Azzalea groaned as she sat on her butt and slid into the water. She could feel it warming her bones. It surprised her that she could stand on the tips of her toes and her breast would still be covered by water. The current played with her skin and disappeared into the unknown. She bounced around and giggled as she floated.

She looked back as the Big Foot man stood up, almost forgetting he was back there. He took the fur and tossed it aside. Azzalea watched as he put a hand on his loin cloth and then shook his head.

She watched River look her over and then stepped into the pond himself. He offered a smile as he sat down close to her.

Azzalea stopped moving as his hands came to her shoulders and spun her around. "What are you doing?" She asked him even though she knew he had no idea what she was saying.

His large hands found her hair.

River smiled as she leaned back into his palms. Dipping her head back into the water. He watched her hands cover her breast as they peeked at him from the water's surface. She made a delicious sound as he continued to massage her head and hair.

River reached back and grabbed some soap.

Azzalea took a deep breath and smelled the sweet fragrance he was using. "How did you make this?" She asked him.

River grunted at her.

Azzalea turned around to face him as he finished cleaning her hair. She dipped her head back down and gave it a scrub. She looked at him and wiped the water from her face. He held the bar of soap in his hand and she watched him look her over as if asking, "You want me to do it?"

Even though he looked more than ready to assist her clean, Azzalea held her hand out for the soap. "I can do it."

River handed her the soap. He couldn't see her whole body in the dark water, but caught glimpses that caused his chest to light on fire. He watched the female closely as she washed herself, wishing she would have allowed him to do it. When she started to clean her most private area, River pulled himself from the pond.

Azzalea watched the creature disappear into the darkness of the cave. He returned with her backpacks. "I was wondering where those were." She offered him a smile.

River beamed back to her. She must be happy to have these.

He turned his back as she put her hands on the cave floor, ready to pull herself up. Splashing came from behind.

Splashing.

Splashing.

Splashing.

The human made a noise. River glanced behind him. His poor female looked defeated. He gave her a sympathetic smile. "No worries, Fawn. I'll have you out."

He walked over and bent down. His hand under her arms and thumbs under her breasts. River paused for a moment, enjoying the sight below him.

Azzalea looked up to his face as he lifted her from the water as if she weighed nothing. He didn't grunt or groan. He set her on her feet and continued to give her a sexy half grin, like picking up a two hundred pound soaking wet woman, was nothing.

Suddenly she remembered she was naked as a faint gust of wind came from somewhere and caused her to shiver.

River watched her face change and she tried to cover herself again. He shook his head and turned his back. He started back to the front of the cave.

Azzalea watched him go. She bent over and started to rummage through her stuff. "I know I've got a towel in here somewhere." She muttered.

~~~~

River could hear her coming back, but pretended like he didn't. He stoked the fire up more and placed another large log on the flames. "That should hold us for tonight." He wiped his hands together. He pretended to look surprised when he turned around to see Azzalea peeking at him from behind the cave wall. "Azzalea." He said softly.

Azzalea closed her eyes as she heard him growl her name. "River." She whispered back. She stepped from around the corner. Still tired, Azzalea put on a pair of soft pink pajamas and fuzzy socks.

She felt a little self conscious as her nipples rubbed against the fabric, making them hard and poke out. Azzalea had stopped wearing a bra about two days into her freedom. She figured they were useless, so she had herself a good old fashioned bra burning.

Now she regretted it and wished she would have just saved one. To be fair, I didn't know I was going to be taken by a sexy bigfoot creature man.

Did I just call a bigfoot sexy?

The stories came from all over the country, but to sum them all up:

The BigFoot creatures were said to be several different kinds, but all related.

They were giant, hairy beasts.

They were mean and ferocious.

They could kill in one motion.

Azzalea looked to the creature, who shot her another sexy half grin.

When he wore his fur, he looked like the creature she had always heard described. He looked dangerous and mean. You could barely see his face, the way his beard and hair was spread about and ruffled up. He almost looked like a giant gorilla type thing.

But what was smiling at her now, the creature, no the man, who tended to her while she was sick and washed her hair gently and with kindness, was no beast.

He was a giant, kind man.

A dangerous thought crossed her mind as she watched his strong arms mess with the log in the fire. To her it looked like half a tree. To him, it was probably a twig.

She pushed that thought from her mind, when he looked back up to her. River looked at her and confusion crossed his face. He grunted to her a question.

Azzalea gave him a smile and shook her head. "Nothing." She giggled a little when she answered him, almost sure his question was "what are you thinking about?"

She looked across the cave to the stone that covered the entrance. Quickly, she crossed the distance and laid her hands on the cool rock. Azzalea gave it a little push, but already knew it was useless. She turned around and looked to River, who had watched her every move.

"Will you come open this?" Azzalea motioned for him to come over.

River knew what she wanted as he watched her push on the stone. He frowned.

What if she ran as soon as I rolled it open?

He sighed as she spoke something to him and beckoned him to come over. He growled deep in his chest. The thought made him sad.

River stood up and reluctantly walked over and put his hands on the rock. He sighed again as he pushed the door open. He made sure it was wide enough for her to get out.

Azzalea peered outside. The cold seeped into her bones quickly as she saw the ground covered in a light blanket of snow. It was dark now, but everything was lit up from the light of the full moon.

Everything was eerily quiet.

She sighed and watched her breath disappear into the night sky.

Azzalea looked up to River, who was watching her even closer. She stood And walked back to the fire.

River waited a few moments in case she changed her mind and then rolled the door back, sealing the cave back off from the world.

River motioned for Azzalea to get back into his bed and she complied. He covered her back up with clean furs. He turned around and started for the pallet he had made on the floor.

"What are you doing?" Azzalea asked him as he laid down.

River looked at her even more confused. "What is wrong Fawn?"

Azzalea kicked her cover off and went over to the giant man laying on the floor. "I can sleep on the floor. You can sleep in your own nest."

River smiled as she tugged on his arm. Speaking in English, demanding he comply with whatever she was saying.

He allowed Azzalea to lead him to his nest. She pushed him down and went to turn. He grabbed her wrist.

"No."

"No?" Azzalea shook her head.

River tugged her gently back to the nest. "Sleep here or I will sleep on the ground."

Azzalea looked to his determined face. He was not going to allow her to sleep on the ground. She sighed. "Ok."

Next update will be 3/16/21!!!      ~Autumn

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 118 5
❝ i once believed love would be burning red, but it's golden. ❞ madelyn cline x fem! oc
29.4K 701 10
Deciding to go on a vacation, a single woman who has been celibate for years after her six years relationship went down the drain had an experience o...
477K 15.4K 34
Anastasia's life was boring. Until seven foot tall aliens with muscles of steel and demanding in nature land on earth. These aliens were nothing lik...
32.1K 949 51
Kamila is a successful business woman who doesn't have luck with love. After her last breakup, her best friend advised her to get a dog. She adopted...