Between Rivals |✔|

By btschickenandsprite

"Am I going to be killed?" "Not if we get what we want..." ~~~~ Growing up, you had anything a girl could w... More

1: Suits and Bullets
2: Caretaker
3: BOSS
4: Tissues
6: Mr.Yukei
7: But I-
8: Trauma
9: Twitches
10: Welcoming Allies
11: A Long Week
12: From Hatred to Giggles
13: 키보드 💻
14: Switch
15: Shame
16: Freedom Via Chains
17: Code 10
18: Healing Or Hurting?
19: Lies
20: Collage
21: Glitter Kisses
22: 随附的 💌
23: Photograph
24: Chandelier
25: Car
26: Respect
27: Health
28: Remorseless
29: Best Served Cold
30: Passing The Blame
31: Hallucinations
32: Bad Timing
33: Anything For You
34: Cheating Chances
35: Real Time
36: Breaker or Break Her?
37: Baddie
38: Almost Happiness
39: Dreams and Bow Ties
40: It Wasn't A Bad Choice

5: Change of Plans

1.5K 61 25
By btschickenandsprite

Y/n POV :

*Next morning*

You awoke, feeling very well rested and a lot more calm than the former day, yet you were still curled in a ball.

It was a bit chilly and you didn't even want to move.

knock knock

You heard a few knocks on the door, but before you said anything, it opened and there was Jungwoo.

"Hey Y/n. Good morning. How did you sleep?"

You sat up as he walked over to you and crossed your legs.

"Good." You said, plainly and he nodded.

"I have news." He said and you looked at him.

He knew what you were thinking. "No. We are not letting you go. But nice try."

He smiled and sat down, the bed sunk down for a minute but went back up slightly as he got comfy.

"It turns out that Yuta Hyung wishes you have more caretakers than just I. So you will get the choice of who becomes the other caretakers. You must choose two and they must accept this responsibility, if they refuse you must choose someone else."

He said and you were a bit nervous but also a bit relieved that Yuta would let you choose on your own.

"Before, you make this choice, there is an agenda for you."

"What's that?" You said and you looked away fast. "Sorry."

"For what? Talking? Don't be. You should be comfortable around me."

He paused. "But now, you will eat breakfast, go with a member, of my choice, because I have a few tasks I need to take care of before I can take you to chat with the hyungs."

You nodded and he pointed to the closet across the room.

"There is where your clothes are located. Choose whatever you like."

He got up and was about to leave so you could change but before he walked out he spoke. "If you're wondering, who picked the clothes I mean, it was Jaehyun."

Then the door was closed, and you proceeded to the closet.

You opened the door, and when you did, your eyes widened.

It was a walk-in closet and you were positive that it was at least three quarters of the size of an apartment.

There were shoes, accessories and clothes.

You thought to yourself and mentally thanked Jaehyun. It was sweet of him.

You thought this until something caught your eye.

Three sticky notes were placed on three drawers, of a small dresser and you walked closer.

One was yellow, one was pink and the other was green.

On the first drawer, a green sticky note, said:

Hey, I'm not sure of your name yet. Because they have not informed me thus far.

On the second, a yellow one, said:

My name is Jaehyun. I chose your apparel (clothes). I don't see why I have to be so formal but oh well.

Lastly, on the third, the pink one, said:

This drawer has accessories, which I picked out myself. But this drawer is my favorite. ;)

You didn't know how to feel after reading the notes but you opened the first drawer to find an assortment of beanies. Each being different colors.

In the next drawer was some bracelets of all styles, and cute necklaces, and in the corner there was one choker.

You decided to cover it with other necklaces and move on to the next drawer.

When you opened it, at first you couldn't see anything that he might be excited for you to see.

So you decided to dig a bit further. After rummaging through some rings, earrings and hair accessories, you found something.

You felt your body heat up, and soon you bit your lip and felt yourself blushing, thankful that no one could see it.

The secret accessory was thigh garters.

(in case you don't know what thigh garters are)

↓↓↓

You didn't know if you should wear them or not, so you decided to put on the other assets of your outfit first.

After walking around for a bit, you found what you were going to wear.

Being a person who would normally wear anything that you wanted, this room was perfect.

It had everything. It even had this mini-skirt that was black, gray, and a dull yellow.

You decided to wear that and a light grey t-shirt tucked into the skirt.

With that, slipping on some plain but complementary white Vans.

After looking in the mirror, you saw that your cheeks were puffy and your hair was a bit messy.

"Ugh." You said in a groan, and brushed out your hair.

You were about to walk out the door afterwards but soon stopped.

Looking back at the drawer, you made a decision.

You would wear the garters. (up there ↑)

But you would carry a light jacket with you to cover your thighs, so no one but you knew they were there.

Time Skip~~

"Oh. Y/n. You're ready." Jungwoo said and turned to you. "Time for breakfast."

He grabbed your arm, as you held the jacket lower and in front of you to cover your thighs.

Soon you found yourself in a big, and modern kitchen.

You saw the guy, you remember as Chenle at the stove and you saw he was making eggs.

However at the table sat Renjun, Haechan, Jaehyun, and Jeno.

Jungwoo motioned for you to sit down and you walked over whilst cursing mentally.

"Sit here." Haechan said, being genuinely nice and you sat down in the chair beside him.

Although feeling cheated a bit as Jaehyun was on the other side of you.

"Here you go." Chenle said as he placed a plate of eggs down for you and Haechan, and Jeno got up.

"I'll get the milk." Jeno said and you shifted in your seat.

You wanted to say something but you couldn't.

"What's the matter?" Haechan asked and all the guys turned to you.

You hesitated.

"I-i can't have dairy." You said and Renjun gave you a quizzical look.

"Oh are you lactose intolerant?"

You shook your head. "I've never been able to drink it, because my parents say they didn't want me to ruin my reputation, as it might make me gain weight."

Jeno looked sympathetic. "You should try it. You can have milk as long as you are here with us."

You thought for a moment. "Can I please?"

Jeno nodded and proceeded with his process from before.

"So, being that Y/n is here..." Renjun started. "We may have to think of a more appropriate time schedule."

"Hyungs said there is no need, as she does not have a placement here and is not required to do anything. Plus we haven't even filed out the orders from earlier this morning." Jaehyun explained, shutting him down.

Renjun nodded solemnly.

Soon as everyone began a conversation around you, you started to feel cold fingers come in contact with your skin.

They lingered over your thighs and those fingers belonged to Jaehyun.

He felt around for a minute, until he found what he was searching for.

The garter.

When he felt it, he smiled and his dimples popped out slightly.

Jeno was passing out the drinks, Chenle the food and the others were talking and while you were feeling fidgety and nervous, he maintained perfect composure.

He then purposely dropped his fork, but made it look like an accident.

He whispered to you on the way back up and his hot breathe tingled your ears.

"Thank you baby."

You could feel your toes curl on their own and your thighs squeeze together a tiny bit but you soon snapped into reality as your name was said.

"Y/n. Eat a bit quicker, if you will."

You nodded and started to eat comfortably.

Time Skip~~

Jungwoo decided that you would spend a short time with Donghyuck, until he was done with his tasks.

When Jungwoo left, he told Donghyuck to take you to his room and make you feel comfortable but not do anything uncalled for.

"So..." Haechan said, as you sat on his bed at the headboard and he sat at the end.

"What do you like?" He asked.

You gave him a weird look.

"What?" He asked.

"Why do you need to know? I'm either going to die or leave or become your prisoner or something."

You expected a different reaction. Even though you didn't know what exactly to expect, you were surprised to see him laughing at you.

"You watch too many movies. Plus we would only kill you if we felt necessary."

He said and you felt a bit relieved. "Well...I like fashion."

You said and he smiled. "Really?"

"Yeah, that's how I met Ten."

He nodded. "You must've been excited to see your assortment of clothing this morning then."

You nodded. "I was actually."

"I could tell by the garters you're wearing."

Your eyes widened, and you looked down. "You know about them?"

He chuckled. "Of course I do. Like I know Jaehyun was touching you this morning."

You blushed and he continued.

"I'm very observant. That's probably one reason I was chosen to be an accountant."

He paused. "Another reason why we are after your father."

Your blood ran cold. Things were going so smoothly. "My father?"

"Yes. I mean you know some of the details but your father stole a lot of money and I caught him very soon. Leading to you being here right now."

He stole from them? Really?

You watched as he laid on his back and looked at the ceiling.

"Lay like this." Haechan told you and you laid next to him, the way he was.

"You know Y/n...you're a lot less like your father than I had once imagined."

"Oh. Really?"

He nodded. "Yes but I have to tell you something."

"What is it?"

He rolled over on his side to look at you, his body was closer to yours and although his breath wasn't close enough to effect you, his body heat was.

"You will make me your caretaker." He said firmly and you spoke.

"Why?"

"It doesn't matter why. I said so."

You were about to roll your eyes but you chose not to.

After Lucas's reaction last time you couldn't see yourself doing it again.

You nodded in response and you heard a loud ping.

It was an IPhone notification for messages and you watched him sit up and text back.

"Okay so one of the guys texted me. They want to be your other caretaker."

"Who?" You asked and sat up too.

He pointed the phone towards you and you read the name.

It was Taeil.

"Oh no. I don't want him to be." You said and Haechan laughed.

"You're a lot more open right now than I expected but it's your choice, your consequences."

Feeling a bit nervous, you heard his phone go off again and this time his expression was blank.

"What is it?" You asked and he stood up.

"I'm taking you to them now instead of later." He said and yanked your arm rather roughly.

"Ow. Why?"

You said and he didn't answer, he just opened the door and dragged you down the hall.

Soon his lips parted and he spoke. "Wanna know why?"

"Yes."

He sighed and stopped for a minute.

"Your father texted me."

You stood dumbfounded but soon found yourself being dragged once again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 1.1K 52
Officer Kim Taehyung found himself in a puzzle when the target slaughtering started happen in South Korea's leading company 'Jeon World',famous for p...
113K 4.5K 53
"What did you think? That I would be scared off by your threats?" I leaned down to him making our faces inches apart. "From now on I'll do what I wan...
941K 27.7K 41
2019 HIGHEST RANK- 1 #regret Thank you so much.!! 😁😘😍😍💓 2018! *Highest rank- 2 #btstaehyung Ohmygod!!!😱😱 Thank you so much! 😘😘❤❤ **********...
3.6K 447 24
Past~~~ But that one day, that day everything ends from his life. A single shot was fired from a gun and that single bullet stopped the girl's life...