THE REBIRTH OF THE STRONGEST...

By DraconicElder

100,000 years before the great war between the three factions Devils, Angels, and Fallen Angels. The most pow... More

Chapter 1 REINCARNATION
Chapter 2 A Very happy family
CHAPTER 3 KUOH ACADEMY
Chapter 4 ORC
CHAPTER 5 The Devils Invitation
Chapter 6 Meeting With The Devil King
Chapter 8 Training Camp
Chapter 9 TRAINING CAMP(FOR REAL THIS TIME)
Chapter 10 Issei's Worst Nightmare
Ch 11 A Not So Relaxing Trip To The Beach
Ch 12 The Party
Ch 13 Forgotten Friendship
Historical Repeat Part 14
ch 15 Death
Chapter 16 Journey To The Vault
CH 17 Battle of the vault
CH18 The corridor
NOTICE
The Devil's Spring Part 19

Chapter 7 Unfriendly Battle

4.7K 76 24
By DraconicElder

The next morning Anos woke up to find two new aurae's in town. One was from a fallen angel and the other was from a sacred sword. This interested Anos but he decided it wasn't worth his attention. Getting up from the bed he dressed up and walked down to the living room and saw his mother making breakfast in the living room.

Izabella: Goodmorning honey. 

Anos: Goodmorning mother

Izabella: I made your favorite sandwiches.

Anos: You're the best mother.

Izabella looks overjoyed as she goes to hug Anos.

Izabella: Now hurry up or you will be late for school.

Anos sits down and eats his meal in silence, When he is done he gets up grabs his bag, and teleports school.

Scholl entrance

Xenovia and Irina were standing at the school gate. Xerovia takes one look at Anos and shoots him a look of disdain. Seeing this Anos walks up to them and asks

Anos: Is there something on my face you don't like.

Xerovia: Quiet Devil your lowly kind isn't qualified to speak to me.

Rias and her peerage were coming to the gate and hearing Xerovia's remark towards Anos freeze in fear. Irina notices this and looks at them with a questioning glance. Rias and Akeno hurry over to Xerovia push her away and apologize to Anos.

Rias: Anos please forgive her, she doesn't know the first thing about you.

Irina looks surprised to see Rias who was the little sister of the Devil King himself apologies to someone as weak as Anos            (Ps Anos is hiding his aura here so it looks like he is weak).

Anos: I don't really mind it was refreshing.

Rias sighs in relief as Anos begins to walk away.

Xerovia: I am not done with you devil.

Anos turns back as the others seem petrified.

Anos: So do you propose a duel

Xerovia: As if a devil could use a sword.

Anos: I certainly do believe in my swordsmanship. Shall we settle this right now?

Xerovia: Very well.

The group moves to the back of the school where Rias makes a large barrier to minimize any damage to the surroundings

Xerovia: I will show you your place devil.

Xerovia brings out her Excalibur fragment while Anos simply walks up to a nearby tree and breaks a branch of it.

Xerovia: What are you doing, Where is your sword

Anos waves his branch at her and replies: It's right here.

The people there look at him dumbstruck while Xerovia becomes even angrier.

Xerovia: You will pay for underestimating me, devil.

Xerovia charges towards Anos with her sword in her hand, aiming for Anos's shoulder Anos parries the blow and hits the Excalibur with his branch breaking it into two pieces. Xerovia and Irinal simply look at Anos dumbstruck.

Anos: Your sword is really weak. was it one of the mass-produced holy swords from the church?

Anos's comment further confuses the group before he raises his hand and said 

Anos: Ibis

A holy sword appears in his hand. the devils step back as torrents of holy energy leave the sword making the power they felt from the Excalibur fragment seem insignificant. Anos waves his hand again as the sword disappears.

Xerovia and Irina: Just what the hell are you.

Anos: I am just a lowly devil am I not.

Hearing this Xerovia turns crimson. But Anos has another problem in front of him in the form of Rias

Rias: Why can you make holy swords and why weren't you affected by the holy magic.

Anos: Holy magic is just magic at a different frequency. As for why I wasn't affected, The magic was simply too weak.
Rias: What do you mean too weak that magic was at par with a high-class devil, to say the least.

Anos: Do you really think I am weak enough to be affected by the magic of a high-class devil

Hearing this Rias shuts up and Anos walks back to his class.

LATER THAT NIGHT

Anos was heading home when he felt an unknown aura coming from outside, Intrigued he decided to investigate.

Meanwhile 

Sona and her peerage have made a barrier while Rias and her peerage begin to fight Kokabeil and Freed.

Kokabeil summons two Cerberus which they fight and defeat. In the meantime, Anos arrives at the scene

Anos: That's an interesting dog you have there.

Kokabeil: Who the hell are you.

Anos: Nevermind me I believe you have some company.

Seeing the opening Xerovia and Kiba launch an attack on Kokabeil but he merely summons a pair of holy spears to block them before launching them back.

Kokabeil: Is that all you punks can muster.

Rias (With a pleading look): Please Anos The whole world will be in danger if he gets what he wants.

Anos(With a scary smile): I suppose it can't be helped then, Mother would be upset if something happened to this town.

Kokabelil: No matter how many ants you muster you cant take me down.

Anos: Did that little crow call me an ant.

Kokabeil: You filthy devil, you dared to call me a crow.

Kokabeil flies up and charges a holy spear with full power. Soon it becomes bigger than the school itself.

Rias: we are in big trouble. If something with that much power hits the whole town could be destroyed with everything in it.

Kokabeil: Now foolish devils, Feel the wrath of the heavens

Kokabeil launches his spear at Anos who looks extremely bored.

Anos lifts a finger and casts a spell: Grega

Kokabeil: If you think that a simple flame spell can beat me then you are greatly mistaken

As the spear of light descends Anos launches his spell. The moment the seemingly small flames touch the spear disintegrates and the spell continues towards Kokabeil who isn't completely able to dodge it as one of his wings get burned off

Kokabeil: What is that terrifying magic power.

Anos appears behind him and throws him to the ground. Half of Kokabeils body turns to minced meat in an instant.

Anos: Yur going to die already, Tell me do you give up.

Kokabeil spits on Anos's face as he says: No way in hell I am going to submit to a Devil.

Anos: Fine have it your way.

Anos snaps his fingers completely destroying Kokabeil before casting Ingal

Kokabeil clearly surprised: I just died how am I still alive.

Anos: Didn't you say you weren't going to submit even after dying, let's see how deep your conviction is.

Anos snaps his fingers and ressurects Kokabeil several times. By the tenth time, Kokabeil is completely shattered. The pain of death over and over had lost broken him.

Kokabeil gets on his knees and began Anos: Please no more I have had enough I submit forgive me, please.

Anos: Great.

Then Anos snaps his fingers once again but not resurrecting Kokabeil before turning to the rest of the group who look blue in the face. Issei and Asia start throwing up and several others seem to be fighting the urge to puke. Issei can't help but feel pity for Kokabeil as he remembers the excruciating pain he felt when Anos Resurrected him the first time.

PLEASE REFER FROM 1MIN 30 SECONDS ONWARDS FOR AN IDEA OF THE MENTAL TORTURE AND HOW OUTCLASSED KOKABEIL WAS IN THE FIGHT

Issei: Just what are you

Anos: What do you mean.

Issei: we spend so long fighting him without even leaving a scratch and you turn him to minced meat like it was nothing.

Anos: He was just that weak I guess.

Suddenly something breaks through the barrier that Sona had been maintaining around the school as a brilliant white light shines through the sky as a new figure appears.

Mysterious figure: It looks like I didn't need to come here.YOu people seem to have taken care of Kokabeil.

Issei: Hey Rias who's that.

Rias: I have no Idea

Suddenly Draig speaks up

Ddraig: It's been a while Albion.

The Blur gem embedded in the white figure lights up and a voice is heard from it

Albion: It has been a while Ddraig I was wondering when we would meet, We are fated to fight again aren't we.

Ddraig: Indeed we are.

The white figure speaks up.

White figure: Albion if you are done with your chit chat I think we should get going. I have a lot left to do.

Albion: Until next time my rival

Ddraig: Till we meet again.

The white figure flies away while Anos looks at him with disinterest. Rias's peerage talks excitedly amongst themself while Anos heads home.

Anos (After reaching home): That winged Dragon seems to be one of the dragons that partly destroyed my barrier. But that i will leave him for another day.

Anos continues to the dinner table and after having dinner he heads to bed

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

0 0 8
100,000 years ago, the mighty one created Humanity and monsters. The Humans and monsters lived in harmony. But suddenly a war broke out between the 2...
35.4K 1.1K 23
The MC reincarnated into the world of DxD as the only child of the house of Zagan. Due to that his clan was declared extinct as he found himself in a...
3.5K 58 13
Dragons are seen as many things, but even god and satan know not to mess with one that makes them like children. darkness returns. will it win and li...
6.1K 219 5
Across the universe there are worlds that possess powers, some are hidden, others rely on them, some are use in machines and others are use for fun...