Chapter 4 ORC

MEANWHILE IN THE ORC CLUBROOM

Rias and Sona are discussing something with their peerages standing around them 

Sona: Rias I am telling you that guy is not normal. Guess what he called me. He called me 'Little Devil'

Rias: Relax Sona I don't understand why you are so agitated. He could just be a human with knowledge of the supernatural.

Sona: I checked that, He didn't give off the aura of a human, It was similar to the aura of us Devils but different at the same time.

Rias: Interesting, Well we will find out something about him soon enough my knight is bringing him as we speak.

A knock on the door and Kiba's voice is heard.

Kiba: Kaicho I bought the two of them.

Rias: Very good Kiba call them in pls.

Anos and Issei walk into the room followed by Kiba.

Rias: Anos pls take a seat and Issei, Kiba stand behind me.

Issei and Kiba: Hai Kaicho.

Rias: well Anos I assume you know who we are ii suppose.

Anos: Apart from you being devils I don't know a thing.

Rias Surprised: Surely you have heard of the Gremory or Sitri clan.

Anos: U mean you are the descendant of Gremory don't make me laugh you are way too weak. As for the Sitri's never heard of them.

Rias and Sona become angry at Anos's remark but try to control their rage. Whereas their peerages glare daggers at Anos.

Rias: I am indeed the descendent of Gremory herself tho I may be weak at the moment. And as for the Sitri's they like the Gremoreys are a part of the 72 pillars of hell. Anyway, I haven't called you for this reason today. I want you to join my peerage.

Anos intrigued: What's a peerage?

Rias:  A peerage is a collection of devils. There are divisions in a peerage similar to a game of chess with 8 pawns,2 knights,2 rooks, 2 bishops,1 queen, and 1 king piece. Here is my peerage, (Rias begins to gesture towers the members of her peerage while introducing the,)Akeno here is my queen Kiba is one of my knights, Koneko is my rook, Asia is my bishop, And Issei is my pawns.

Anos: Pawns past tense?

Rias: Yes Issei took up all 8 of my pawns.

Anos: Interesting So what do you need me for.

Rias: I want you to join my peerage.

Anos: Dont wants to.

Rias: Great then let's begin the........ Wait what did you say.

Anos: I don't want to join your peerage.

Rias: Mind telling me why.

Anos: I am not going to take orders from someone so much weaker than me

Issei Visibly angry: Look Anos I know your new and all but no one insults Rias.