"I don't know" Shinsuke Kita...

Por Skully134

๐™’๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ž๐™ฉ? ๐™„ ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ. ๐™’๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ž๐™ฉ? ๐™„ ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ?" "[๐™”/๐™‰], ๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™™๏ฟฝ... Mรกs

๊งChapter 1๊ง‚
๊งChapter 2๊ง‚
๊งChapter 3๊ง‚
๊งChapter 5๊ง‚
๊งChapter 6๊ง‚
๊งChapter 7๊ง‚
๊งChapter 8๊ง‚
๊งChapter 9๊ง‚

๊งChapter 4๊ง‚

5.3K 284 49
Por Skully134

━━━━━༻3rd POV༺━━━━━

"Welcome home Shinsuke! Oh? Good evening [Y/N]!" Yumie smiled as she greeted her grandson and his childhood friend.

"Good evening grandma." Kita said as he took off his shoes.

"Hi hi." [Y/N] waved as he tossed his shoes off.

"Staying the night?" Yumie asked as [Y/N] nodded.

"I'll get the futon for you." Yumie said before Kita stopped her.

"No grandma, I'll do it." Kita said before the old women nodded.

"How about I make you some tea [Y/N]?" She asked the boy before he nodded and followed her.

"Sit, sit. I'll bring the tea kettle in." She said as [Y/N] sat down on the cushion and looked into the garden.

"To think her and Shin~Shin did all of that." [Y/N] said as he admired the garden.

"Did what?" Someone said which startled [Y/N].

"Shin~Shin. Don't sneak up on me like that." [Y/N] pouted as Kita said next to him.

"Wheres my grandma?" Kita asked before the old lady walked into the room with a kettle and some cups.

"Sorry for the wait!" She said as she placed the kettle and cup on the table before sitting down across from the two.

"Help yourselves." Yumie smiled before [Y/N] poured some tea into a cup. Kita did the same as the [H/C] haired boy took a sip of the tea.

"Your tea is nice as always Yumemi~." [Y/N] smiled as the lady laughed.

"Yumemi?" Kita asked as [Y/N] nodded.

"That's the nickname I came up with for you grandma." [Y/N] said before Kita nodded. [Y/N] then gasped before getting up and running out the room.

"No running in the house [Y/N]." Kita said before said male came back into the room with the bread they bought from the bakery.

"What's this?" Yumie asked as [Y/N] took one of the baked goods out the bag and handed it to her.

"Have some. It's great!" [Y/N] said before taking one for himself and handing the bag to Kita. The grey haired male nodded before taking one and closing the bag.

"It taste nice." Yumie smiled as she took another bite of the bread.

"Mhm! I'll buy some more tomorrow!" [Y/N] smiled.

"You mean me?" Kita asked as [Y/N] laughed sheepishly.

"Anyways, thank you for the tea. I'm going to go study in my room now. You can join me when you're done [Y/N]." Kita said as [Y/N] stuck his tongue out at Kita. [Y/N] hated studying, the thought of sitting in front a book and papers for hours looking over stuff disgusted him.

"Haha, you two are such opposites." Yumie smiled before taking a sip of her tea. [Y/N] raised a brow as he looked at the old women before she put her cup down.

"Shinsuke was always so strict and takes the extra step when it comes to anything while you're satisfied with what you put in, no matter how big or small the effort is." She said as [Y/N] sipped on his tea.

"That's Shin~Shin for you." [Y/N] said before he yawned and Yumie laughed.

"Are you tired?" She asked as [Y/N] shrugged.

"Knowing Shinsuke, he put the futon in his room. Sleep well." Yumie said before taking a sip of her tea as [Y/N] got up and walked to Kita's room. He then entered the room to see Kita laying down on the futon fast asleep. [Y/N] was surprised by this because Kita usually doesn't fall asleep as soon as he gets home.

"Someone must be tired." [Y/N] said with a smug look on his face before he walked to Kita's bed and threw himself on it.

"So comfy..." [Y/N] said before he fell asleep on Kita's bed. After an hour or so, [Y/N] had rolled off of Kita's bed and fell on to the futon Kita was laying on. He then wrapped his arms around Kita's head as the grey haired male's eye shot open at the sudden weight but calmed down when he realized it was only [Y/N].

Kita only went back to sleep, knowing he wouldn't be able to pry the boy off of him due to past experiences.

━━━━༻Time Skip༺━━━━

It was now the next day and Kita and [Y/N] were currently sitting at a table. It was their lunch break and the two were waiting for a few people.

"Shin~Shin, when are they gonna get here!" [Y/N] whined.

"Just be patient [Y/N]." Kita said as [Y/N] shook his head.

"I'm hungry..." [Y/N] pouted before a bento was placed across from him.

"Sorry for our lateness." A brown skinned male with clean cut said as he sat down along with two other males.

"I'm Ojiro Aran. Good morning." He said as [Y/N] waved while resting his head on his arms.

"Hello, I'm Kita Shinsuke and this is [L/N] [Y/N]." Kita said.

"Hi hi." [Y/N] said before he yawned.

"Hi! I'm Akagi Michinari." A fairly tall male with spiky dark hair said.

"Good morning. I'm Omimi Ren." He got up and bowed.

'Scary face...' [Y/N] thought before he closed his eyes.

"So how was your classes [L/N]~San?" Akagi asked.

"Boring." [Y/N] said lazily before he yawned.

"How about you Kita-Kun?" Omimi asked.

"They're fine." Kita said before putting his hands together.

"Thank you for the meal." He said before opening his bento and started eating. The three males in front of Kita and [Y/N] did the same.

"So what position do you guys play?" Aran asked as they ate.

"I'm a libero!" Akagi smiled.

"Middle blocker. You?" Omimi asked.

"I play outside hitter and ace. How about you Kita-Kun?" Aran asked.

"I also play outside hitter." Kita said as he fed [Y/N] some of his food.

"Thanks Shin~Shin." [Y/N] smiled as chewed the food.

"[Y/N], what did I tell you about talking when you're eating?" Kita scolded as [Y/N] swallowed his food.

"I don't know." [Y/N] said as Kita sighed.

'Shin~Shin?' Akagi thought before he let out a chuckle at the nickname.

'They must know each other if they're on first name basis.' Omimi thought as he watched Kita feed [Y/N].

'He's like a toddler.' Aran smiled, holding in a laugh.

"Do you play volleyball [Y/N]~San?" Akagi asked.

"I play team manager." [Y/N] said as Aran laughed.

"[Y/N] you don't play manager, you are a team manager." Kita said as [Y/N] shrugged.

"What do you think coach is gonna make us do today at practice?" Akagi asked before putting some food into his mouth.

The four talked for majority of their lunch break while [Y/N] listened but fell asleep.

"So Kita-Kun? Are you and [L/N]~San dating? You two seem pretty close." Akagi asked as Kita closed his bento.

"No we're not. [Y/N] and I are childhood friends." Kita said before Akagi smiled to himself.

"Hehe, I have a chance with [L/N]~San." Akagi mumbled to himself but Kita overheard him. A feeling of jealousy struct Kita. He wasn't sure why he was feeling this way but he just was. He decided to not say anything and act as if he didn't hear a thing before he looked at [Y/N].

"[Y/N]. Our break is almost over. Wake up." Kita said before [Y/N] raised his head up and rubbed his eyes.

"Morning sleeping beauty." Akagi smiled.

"My names [Y/N]." [Y/N] said bluntly.

'Did Akagi's flirting just go over his head?' Aran and Omimi thought as they sweatdropped.

"I know...I know." Akagi smiled sheepishly.

'Is he really flirting with [Y/N]?' Kita thought before he grabbed [Y/N]'s hand and got up.

"Thank you for spending lunch with us. See you at practice." Kita said with a bow.

"Bye bye." [Y/N] waved before Kita dragged him out the lunchroom and to their classroom.

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

27.8K 635 35
โ˜„๏ธŽ. *. โ‹† โ‹† L/n Y/n a girl that is quite and reserved. Likes Animals and Being Alone and Dislikes Crowds and Noises A story about a girl who got trans...
243K 8.4K 60
Dull eyes filled the world, grey and colourless. Only those who had met their soulmate could see eyes of colour. Kiyoomi Sakusa had never cared much...
76.2K 2K 20
The Karasuno Volleyball Club will have a trip during summer break as a way of relaxing. They decide to go to the beach for a week and have the time o...