꧁Chapter 5꧂

━━༻❁༺━━

━━༻❁༺━━

"Make sure you don't fall asleep again. You know the teacher is going to get mad." Kita said as he sat down on his seat while [Y/N] rested his head on his arms.

"Ah huh." [Y/N] hummed, not lifting his head up. Kita only sighed before taking out his notebook.

"How do you like our teammates?" Kita asked before [Y/N] lifted his head up.

"That Omimi-Kun guy is scary looking." [Y/N] said before he yawned.

"The Akagi-Kun guy is uhh. I don't know." [Y/N] continued as Kita nodded.

"What about Ojiro-Kun?" Kita asked.

"He's nice." [Y/N] said before laying his head down on his arms again before Kita nodded.

"Good afternoon class. Please turn to a new page in your note books. You'll be taking some notes today." The teacher informed before the students started taking out their notebooks and turning to a new page. As the teacher started to teach, [Y/N] began to get drowsy before closing his eyes.

"[L/N]-Kun! Please pay attention and stop falling asleep!" The teacher said sternly but [Y/N] had fallen asleep already.

"[Y/N]." Kita said, shaking the male slightly. [Y/N] then raised his head up and rubbed his eyes before the teacher slammed some papers on [Y/N]'s desk.

"Because you want to fall asleep during the lesson, you're getting a test. We're gonna see how much you've been paying attention in this class." The teacher said as [Y/N] yawned.

"Kirigaya Sensei, I assure you [Y/N] is caught up and-"

"No need to defend him Kita-Kun, this is his punishment for falling asleep in class AGAIN may I add." The teacher said before [Y/N] picked up his pencil and started to read thr questions.

"You have thirty minutes. Good luck [L/N]-Kun." The teacher said as [Y/N] started to answer the questions.

"Alright class, please copy the following into your notes." The teacher said before he started writing on the chalk board. Six minutes had gone by and Kita had glanced at [Y/N]'s test.

'Question eighteen.' Kita thought. [Y/N] was currently on question eighteen and was almost done with it.

"How many questions are on the test." Kita whispered.

"Twenty five." [Y/N] whispered before Kita smiled.

'I expected him to fly by this test.' Kita thought as [Y/N] continued to work on his test. Five minutes had gone by and [Y/N] put his pencil down and raised his hand lazily.

"He's done already?!"

"Woah, that was pretty quick."

"He still has like twenty minutes left!"