꧁Chapter 2꧂

≿━━━━༺3rd POV༻━━━━≾

≿━━━━༺3rd POV༻━━━━≾

Kita and [Y/N] had made it to school pretty early. [Y/N] never liked coming to school early but he only did so he could walk with Kita.

"Shin~Shin, what now?" [Y/N] asked before Kita started walking off. [Y/N] quickly followed before the two ended up on the school roof.

"What are we doing here?" [Y/N] asked before Kita walked to one of the many benches on the roof.

"You said you were tired right?" Kita said as he sat down.

"Yeah." [Y/N] said as a yawn followed behind his words.

"Then sit down and take a nap. I'll wake you up before class starts." Kita said before [Y/N] smiled and sat down next to the light gray haired male. In a matter of seconds [Y/N] had fallen asleep with his head resting on Kita's shoulder. Kita looked down at [Y/N]'s sleeping form as he took in the boys features. His eyes shifted from the boys soft silky [H/C] hair and his smooth [S/C] skin.

'For someone as lazy as him, it's good to know he takes care of himself properly.' Kita thought to himself before looking away from [Y/N].  Kita pulled out his phone and checked the time.

"Hm, only five minutes till class starts. I'll give him three more minutes?" Kita said to himself before putting his phone away. The three minutes went by pretty quickly which caused Kita to wake the male next to him up, or at least try to.

"[Y/N]." Kita said sternly as he shook [Y/N] by the shoulders a little bit.

"Wake up [Y/N]." Kita said before [Y/N]'s eyes fluttered open. [Y/N] yawned as he then got up from the bench lazily. Kita only nodded before the two started to walk to their classroom.

"Wish I could have slept longer..." [Y/N] said as his eye lids were half opened.

"You can sleep more during lunch and when you get home." Kita said as the two walked down the flight of stairs.

"But that's too long." [Y/N] protested before the two walked into the classroom. [Y/N] took a seat near the window as Kita sat in the seat next to his.

"Ha? Shin~Shin. You sure we weren't supposed to be soulmates? We've always sat next to each other ever since we were kids." [Y/N] smiled cheekily as Kita only looked away.

"[Y/N], I don't believe in that kind of stuff. You know this." Kita said as [Y/N] pouted playfully.

"You should! How else will you find love Shin~Shin?" [Y/N] asked before Kita shrugged.