Black Hearts

By mishhtalkative

Moving on is about accepting and learning, not ignoring and forgetting. Because, there is love after 'love f... More

Shadi
Baggages????
Presence...
Nai...na...
Yeh he Yaarana
Navupadesham
A lie
Tangled Silence
Confusion
New Resolution?
Nandu Note
RaJveer?
Hidden Treasures
Halloween
Baatein
The End ???
Tera Ehsaan
A New Nest
Naina ka Sasural
Anu - A No More Secret
Nayi Tazveerien
We too had a love story ?
Is that you?
Naam toh suna hoga!
It's the time to Cook!!!
Chapter!
Ata Mahji Satakli
Darna Zaroori He
Scared Games
Surprises and Miracles
New Update
Kuch Naye Kadam
Chimes Before The Storms
Walk Down Memory Lane
Raina Or Ranya
Ranya Or Raina - 2
Pavizha Mazha
Chapter 37
Back To ❤️ Center
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Sandwiched
Gharwali - Baharwali
Mausam Beiman He
Mumma Hen
Fake - Real
Love Quadrilaterals
Trapped.
Maybe I'm Amazed
Collision of Past - Present
Unkahi Baatein
Roll Camera Action
Final Destination
Kuch Sawal Yun Hi
Phir le aaya dil
Colorful Hearts

Halka Halka Suroor

614 59 78
By mishhtalkative

Dedicated to aamateurwriter 💖 for finding my works and showering it with love.

☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘

After a long time, Rajveer was gifted one day wings... Ritu went to Delhi for some chores freeing him from her vulture claws... He declared himself as sick and fell on the bed completely occupying it, or to say, celebrating his joy..
Shalu decided to stay in her maayka, spending her precious time with her Mom and usual, her love sick puppy followed her there to make up for the loss.

Now Rajveer was all left with his body, mind and soul, and a extra fitting a whole his Naina....
A Naina who was slowly moulding as per his words, gestures, behavior, acts and job.....

KMA'S alarm ringed loudly giving a mild heart attack to Naina... She was asleep leaning to headboard with some random book in hand... tossing a little she searched for her phone out of habit to check the time.

It was quarter past 11.. and the atmosphere of the room told her another story. All the curtains were still hugging each other tightly where as the door of the room still kissing its bolt..

She found something new around her. A hand eager to enter into her territory. And a light weight on her legs, spread some warm feeling.
She rubbed her eyes and acknowledged the sleeping   beauty royally tenated her limbs, where as his hands almost strangled her blue toy pillow...
Rajveer was in a deep slumber, with his head on her leg and his soft snores were audiable to her ears.

Unconsciously her fingers brushed his dense hairs  like waves mingling with one another. His peaceful aura playing a slow music in her heart, and she felt a pull towards him.... he was something out of the world.  He was so different from other men she met in her life. After living with him for so many days she was still here to figure out her life with him.

" Naina.... "

She heard her name being called in a lazy manner and considered herself to shift her eyes to reality...

Rajveer not making any move, lethargically called name again,
" naina..."

Naina - " haan... "
She hummed in return...

Rajveer - " Tum uth gayi? "
He asked still in a hangover not at all realizing his position otherwise he had been on floor with icey morning  shock...

Naina - " aap so aayiyein... aapkii chutti he na.."
She whispered patting his head...

Her last word made him relaxed,

And in return she received most beautiful gift of her life...

His lips curled unfurling tranquility in Naina's heart...he inhaled few oxygen, closing his eyes, and shifted properly from her leg to lap, pleased by it's cushioned texture....And again dozzed off without any worry of the world...

She found his smile medicinal that could cure all her pain in single appearance..

Her hand continued lullabying Rajveer....

💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥

Naina - " Aapne dawa li?... "
Her voice sounded authoritative,
" yeh kyaa bahana hua? Aap baadmein bhi mater cheel sakti he... woh kahii bhagha nahi jaaraha.
Maasi, aap phehle video call pe aavo aur mere saamne hi dawa lo. Aapka yeh natak mere saamne nahi chalega..."
She instantly shifted to video call and ordered every move...

Maasi - " ab khush? ...."
She took the 2 tablets

Naina - " haan. Bahot khush. Aap doctor ke pass hoke aayi? Bp check karane bola tha na. "

Maasi - " bus tumhara laadla aajayein, uske saath jaaungi. Tumne use bahot bigaadke rakha he Naina. Ros ros naya shauk paal raha. Kal keh raha tha ki, Cricketer banunga... "
She slapped her head.

Naina - " Ismein konsi problem he Maasi. Apna Virat Yuvi Viru paaji bhi he na. Yaa toh fir Bumrah, Saini Shamii... saare ke saare itne famous he. Inhone bhi cricket se hi apna life set ki. Poora bhoolok jaanta he inko.

Fir toh aapko bahu bhi readymade mil jaayegi. Dhoondneki aapatti bhi nahi he...."

She laughed at end, dragging her maasi too in that pool.

Maasi - " kuch mahine tak toh humari zindagi mein bus andhera chaya hua tha. Thank you Naina humari zindagi mein roshni laane. "
She got emotional feeling Naina's love and care for her.

Naina not letting her tears crowd her eyes,
" Maasi aap aisi baat kar rahi he jaise main koyi Philips ka LED light hoon..
Aap bhool gayi? Woh gulab jamoon khila khila ke kisne pataya tha mujhe? Main toh bus aapke ghar mein rehne aayi thi, ghar ke saath dil ke kamre mein toh aapne jagah dedii....
Ab bhugtoo... is diabetes ko...."

Maasi - " isko bhi mere hi taraf ghumadii....
Jab dekhoo tab mere peeche padhi rehti he. Kaun kahega ki tumhari aur mere mulakat kuch hi dinonka he...."

Naina - " dil ka rista na din yaa saal dekh ke nahi banta. Aap na bus apna sa lagti he. Jaise meri Maa hi...."
She stopped remembering her moments with her mother....

Maasi - " Haan main konsii saas hu tumhari. MAA hi toh hu. Ab tum mujhe senty kar rahi ho Naina..."
She exactly understood where Naina's heart went. She can feel the pain of loosing their beloved.

Naina opened her mouth to speak something, by then sleepy Rajveer entered the kitchen. He was lugging his own body, with a heavy hangover of sleep.

Rajveer - " Good Morning..."
He yawned standing near her......waiting for her to continue

His unexpected visit, made her nervous.... what will happen if he caught her red handed ?
Sweat beads got eager to shower her whole face....

Maasi - " Naina... ab tu statue kyun bani khadi he?.."
She talked, as Rajveer's figure was out of her sight.

Listening to both of them,  Naina got freezed for a second and her phone slipped from her hand waking up the sleepy head.

Rajveer once looked at Naina and then at the floor, thinking hard about the the object fell down

Naina quickly picked up the phone, walked away from Rajveer, covering it with both hands, so that his eyes could not discover her new adventures,

" maasi I will call you later..."
She hurried to cut the call.

Maasi - " Woh ladka kaun he tumhare peeche.."
She asked getting possesive about her girl

Before she could shower some more questions Naina ended the call...

Rajveer - " isko kyaa hua??.."
He asked himself looking at Naina, drinking the water only after checking it twice.

💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥

Naina - " ek baat poochun...."
She asked looking at him through her peripheral vision...

Rajveer stood infront the mirror, slightly bending his waist, to properly see himself,  and started jelling his hairs in different - different style,
" haan...

Main aur tum saath ho aur tum sawal na poochoo yeh ho sakta he ??.."
He raised his single eyebrow, bringing red hue on her cheeks....

Naina - " Bilkul nahii... " She paused to and then continued after framing a sentence,
" jab aap school mein the, yaa fir college mein aapka koyi crush tha??...i mean..."

Rajveer turned immediately with amusement... He didn't expect such question from her. Even after knowing his past almost completely,
he wondered why she asked this one. What does she want to know?

He saw her face and found it wholly adorable.  She was sitting in middle of the bed waiting for his answer. And what made him gauk at her was that single ponytail that stood up at the peak, and it moved whenever she nodded her head..... just like Noddy, one of his favorite cartoon. And this grown up noddy seemed better than his childhood red dressed one.

Naina - " Rajveer..."
She called again....

He simply accepted the question genuine, and decided to go along with her moves.
" ek thi.." his voice turned out to be coming from a cave. It sounded so low and intense .

Naina - " huh? "
She wondered what he just said. Where his voice was lost?

Rajveer - " Ek thi. Jaisa subka hota he. Meri bhi ek door ki crush thi...."
He tried to indulge himself in something.

Naina - " Crush koyi ristedaar thodi na he, ki aap door ka aur pass ka karke bolo. Crushes are like candies. They are sweet but not that good for our health. Jitna limit mein rakho utna khushi milega. So smile and tell...  kaun thi woh?...."
She pulled him beside her, poking his palm....

Rajveer - " ek ladki thi. "

Naina - " obvio ladki hi hogi. Bolo na kaun thi woh?..."
She asked blinking her eyes rapidly, looking so innocent

Rajveer slipped from her hold,
" yeh wala face math banana. Jab bhi tum aisa kuch banati ho, uska anjaam bahot galat hua he. "
He felt his nightmares gonna follow him. He can't let devilish Najna haunt him.

Naina - " Am clean now. Aur mera intention bahot paak he... agar aapko batana nahi toh saaf saaf boldo."
She playee her card

Thinking for a while, he neared her,
" iske jawab ke badle mein mujhe kyaa milega?..."
He asked her from nowhere. 

Naina - " ek sawal, jiska main suchii suchii jawab dungii..."
She said promptly...pinching her throat...

Rajveer shook his head,
" Main toh tumhare baarein mein sub kuch jaanta hu, yeh bhi ki tumne B section wale Akash ko date ke liye kaise manaya....."
He uttered the last word near her ear, statuing her...

Naina lowered her head in shyness,
" Kuch zyada hi pata he aapko..."

Rajveer - " fir toh yeh barabar ka nahi hua na..."

Never forget that she is sitting beside a communication expert. He turned the tables before she could figure out the idea generating in his mind. At first He was confused not knowing how to get a smooth talk with her. And she made it easier by her attempts of knowing him. Now He is not going to step back, unless she pushes him backwards.

Naina - " joh aap kahoo wahi karungi main agle...
20 minute..."
She said looking at the clock counting the time...

Rajveer - " done...."

Naina - " kaun thi woh??..."
She asked curiously...

Rajveer taking out his phone, showed a pic,
" Vidhii... "

Naina - " yeh toh motii he..."
She chuckled

Rajveer slapped his head,
" mujhe thodi na pata tha ki yeh itnii motii hogii... jab maine dekha tha, toh kitnii pyaari maasom si thii..
Do do pony daalke, uspe apne dress ke saath matching clips phehnti thi yeh.... "

Naina - " aap kaha mile the inse? ...."

Rajveer - " Mere school ke pass ek park tha... Waha ros aati thi yeh, apne doggy ko keke. Main toh soch soch ke confuse hota ki kise dekhun. Dono itne cute the ki maine ek din seedha jaake use propose kardiya...."

Naina stopped breathing for a second,
" fir??..."

Rajveer - " Fir kyaa? Usne mujhse teen chocolate toh li, uske baad uske papa se mere shikhayat bhi ki.."
He frowned....

Naina - " Aur..."

Rajveer - " aur kyaa, Mumma ne meri achche se dhulayi ki...."
He snatched his phone back grimacing over his only crush...

Naina - " kitne saal ke the aap?...."
She asked doubting at his suspicious story.

Rajveer - " 8... "

Nainq - " Aur Vidhi?.."

Rajveer - " 10  "
He stated casually...

And Naina broke into laughter hearing his story.

Rajveer - " Pata nahi tumhe hasii kyun aarahi he? Vidhi meri phehli aur aakhri crush he . Bachpane mein hi sahii maine usikoo propose kiya tha, uske baad kisiko nahi kiya.. Jab ise aakhri baar mila, tab woh... "

Naina stopped her fun making session, and asked again to clear jer new found doubt,
" kisiko nahi kiya?...."

Rajveer admiring Vidhi's latest pic,
" nahii...
Pata he iske do bachche bhi he...."

He continued presenting his researches to Naina with great devotion....scrolling down the insta.....

But Naina's heart started floating at a new revelation.  May be they could have a short beautiful happy ever after story in future.  A thought knocked her heart.

💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥

He almost hovered her from back, snatching her headphones.. twelve hours of sleep donated him with lots of courage to fight with this notorious monster. As the clock's hand changed, they were developing a new equation.

He knew everything about her,  her loud mouth and a pure heart always welcomed him by lots of talk in past. He had a lot advantage in this area. But she knew almost nothing about him, that's what he thought for now. So his heart clearly ordered his brain not to make situations more hard for her. He wanted her to know every bits and pieces about him. He wanted to be a open book accepted by her. He wanted his thoughts transparent enough that she could think about them. He wanted to live, he wanted to be loved.
That was only possible if she stayed with him, holding his broken pieces of heart, that turned into black absorbing all the agony of the world. He wanted to bring life in it... he wanted to fill it with colors.

Now when she was almost comfortable with him, talking to him like the way she does with her friends, that somewhere pushed him to open up. She was never a substitute of someone else. She always had a place in his life. She ascended the throne of his heart years before. At present, to their illfate both are unaware of this fact.

Rajveer - " Naina yaar...  you are too smart...
Phehle mujhse sawal kiya, jab tumhari baari aayi you are backing off...."
He sweetly complained which was complete opposite character of himself.

That surprised her. She smirked at this new Rajveer.

" Maine kaha tha next 20 min... but it's over now..."
She avoided him walking to the hall....

Rajveer - " You cheated me. Mujhe baaton mein uljhadiya aur ab...."
He accompanied her wherever she moved...blocking her ways.

Naina - " Ek minute.. Capt. Shekhawat...."
She showed her finger at him.

Rajveer - " Call me Raj yaa Rajveer.... Capt. Shekhavat sunke aisa lagta he jaise tum meri Junior ho aur main.....tumse saare kaam kara sakta hu..."
He winked pulling her leg...and snatched the popcorn bowl from her.

Naina - " Karake toh dikhayiyein.
Aur aap kyaa bol rahe the, ki maine aapko baaton mein uljhake rakha... Really Rajveer??..."
She asked keeping her hands on her hips.

Without any doubt,
" Haan. "
He answered stubbornly

Naina - " wahh...dekhoo yeh kaun bol raha. Aap hi woh the na, joh kood kood ke apne bachpan ke crush ke pics dekharahe the... Ek baat boliye, aap Instagram pe use stalk kar rahe ho?... "

Her popcorns were long forgotten.

Rajveer - " What ??? Stalking aur main? Bhoolo, math main ek soldier hu. Mera kaam stalking nahi protecting he. Aur Main toh bus aise hi dekh raha tha ki woh kaisi he? Kahin uske pati use..."

Naina - " Jhoote...
Main toh aapko shareef samjahti thi..."
She made a face

Rajveer - " Main ab bhi shareef hi hoon.
Now don't  change the topic . Please Chole banadoona.. jaise parso banaya tha.... i want to have them."
He literally begged filling her mouth with snacks.

Naina - " Main?
Main kaise akele bana sakti hun?...."
She asked widening her eyes. He knows that she can't cook.

Rajveer - " Main madam kardunga.
Aloo, beans, tomato caps sub chop karke dunga.
Bahot khane man kar raha kuch achcha, Kuch ghar bana khaneka...."
He pleaded making a puppy face.

She glared at this side of him. How can be someone so bhukkad. Even her bhaiyya never said something like this. ( because she donno how to cook in past, so he simply ordered them )
She never knew this silent guy would turn into a silent killer who persuade her to cook.  This is unfair as she is only a 2nd standard kid in the school of cooking.

Naina - Aree lekin...."
She tried to stop his banter.

Rajveer - kyaa lekin? tum main chef aur main sous chef...
Waise kisne sikhaya tumhe chole banana... kal tak toh sandwich bhi bahar se mangwake khati thi.  Mujhe bhi seekhna he. "
He asked in one go not at all listening her.

Naina - " Maine banaya? Kab?
Aap subhah subhah sapne dekh ke uthe ho?.." she doubted.

Rajveer - parso...
tumhine toh banaya aur tumhine toh toh khilaya...

Naina - " maine banaya? Maine toh bas madad ki chole bheegone mein, masale ke bottles neeche rakhne , saute karne... bus....
Shaalu bhabhi ne banaya tha usko...."
She explained the real matter to him.

Rajveer - " lekin Naveen ne toh kaha na ki....tumne banaya.
Isiliye toh maine khaya...."
He remembered those dreadful moments.

Naina - " Matlab, aapne isliye firse khaya kyun ki chole maine banaya tha? ...."
She asked remembering how his stomach cried the next day.

Rajveer - aur nahi toh kyaa? Woh Mishra ne chaar plate pasta khilaya, maine toh socha tha das mile daudlun ground mein. Uper se is Naveen ke bachche ne....tumhare naam bolke...."
He mentally made a plans to kill Naveen as soon as he arrives.

Naina - " aap mana bhi kar sakte the..."
She uttered in a daze.

Rajveer - aise kaise mana karta, tumne phehlibaar kuch banaya tha, aur tum itne pyaar se khilarahi thi.
Bus bachpan mein maa ne asie pakadke khilaya tha. Uske baad kisine...."

He stopped in middle seeing her move. Her aura resembled as if someone hypnotized her.
Raising her toes she matched her height to him and leaned towards his cheeks.
He felt her soft lips against his beard cheeks... she just brushed them for two or three seconds. And hugged him tightly.

He was stunned to reciprocate  her. He felt relaxed where as Her heart seemed to be conducting a marathon..... he observed how a wave of realization hit her and how she steadily her hold loosened. He dumbly watched as she walked past to him.

He kept silent settling with the series of things happened just now....

💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥

He was engrossed in reading some books when he heard a chiming sound. Sliding his reading glass to nose tip he spotted some metals hung at the window.... it looked almost similar to the one back at their, his and Ananya's home...

Keeping aside all of his work, he reached out to touch it... rewinding the memories, when Ananya happily decorated their home with love.

Breaking his trance Naina spoke,
" bahot shore machata he na yeh... jaise ki humara poora attension isiko hi chahiye..."
She stood beside him, touching the wind chime and  his hands were still there on the other recognising it..

Rajveer - " Tumne liya tha yeh??..."
His face turned pale, not expecting some tsunami to hit him so suddenly.

Naina - " woh toh Maasi ne diya tha, boli iske awas se bahot achchii neend aati he..."

Rajveer - " Konsii maasi? Trivandrum wali??..."

Naina - " Nahii...
Delhii walii jinke pg mein main rahi. Aap toh kaam ke naam leke yaha KMA aagayein. Toh main apne projects poore karne Delhii aagayi thi. Gunny bhai ne ek pg set karadi taaki main apne projects complete kar sakun...."

She finished her sentence carefully, watching Rajveer's Captain wale expression. His reaction was normal as  she expected it before. She was in KMA to solve the puzzles not to increase them, thats why she hung that wind chime to know how he reacts to it....

Rajveer's eyes wandered here and there, finally halting on Naina's face... her eyes were attentively studying his one... he instantly changed the direction not wanting her to read what's written in them... his eyes fell on Naina's empty neck... something was missing from there..

" tumhara Mangalsutra kaha he???..."

He asked getting panicked... may be she is here to return them, breaking up all the ties with him. A passing thought made him suffer acute pain.

Naina bited her lower lip, again trying to frame a proper sentence.... how can she tell him why she took it off... after knowing her adventures he surely gonna whoosh her away or the topic could hurt him. She needed to handle his wounded heart cautiously, in the same way he maneuvered her.

Rajveer understanding her dilemma,
" its okay Naina. Agar tumhe nahi phehna he toh rehne do. "

Naina - " aisi baat nahi he. Woh toh maine, isiliye utara tha kyun ki pg mein ajeeb lag raha tha. I mean, sub sawal karte aur main..."

Rajveer - " tumhe explain karne ki koyi zaroorat nahi."
He held her hand appearing to be so cool about it. Only he knew how he bottled up his fears.

Naina - " woh Maa kehte thi ki ek baar utarne ke baad aise hi nahi phehn sakte. Aapko hi firse...."
She searched for approval in his eyes. But they closed their gate not letting her in.

Rajveer - " Main Naveen ko call karke aaya...."
He walked out...from the room, and also from his present recollecting his memories from past.....

💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥

In evening, 

She didn't hoped to pressurize her mind by thinking about her earlier actions. They acted like nothing happened between them. That wasn't a kiss. It was a symbol of love and affection, and a token of gratitude for being there for each other. Mutual decision was taken by both ends in silence.

But it still felt something else to her after running back to room. Her heart acted like it was about to explode with rush of sudden hormones.
Drops of cold water that plunged her skin told, her cheeks painted in red can not be washed by them. Her nostrils was denying to inhale the fragrance of shampoo, as his auroma stimulated their thirst.
Her body was craving again to have that secure kind of  feeling that his body heat was providing. He seemed familiar to her as if she knew him from ages.

Where as,
He was spending his time with his laptop leaving Naina bored. She tried to talk to him picking up various random topics but his replies made her surroundings further bored. His earlier cold behavior was pricking his heart. He could just served her the reason rather than escaping. He mentally punched his face...

Not getting proper response from him,
She went out to indulge herself in some other activities and came in 30 minutes after finding everything either complex or bore... the so called lightout rules turned KMA into a horror bunglow with her alone walking here and there.. She met Suriji and heard all of recipes only to get confused with various types of dals... She also peeked into BC'S cabin to find something interesting. But he too drilled her head with all the rules he knew.

So she returned.

And the zombie she was sharing her room withz was still in the same state, simply rotating the pages.

Finally, thinking hard she took one decision.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

After lots of fight with himself, he opened his mind and stepped into the hall...

( Imagine the place lighted with more candles,  just like Rajveer did fir Naina ).

Lights were off. Few candles just burned here and there illuminating its surroundings...
He got confused for a minute and looked at the name plate of the room, to find it on Capt. Shekhavat's name. He didn't entered the parallel world by chance.

Someone held his hand and pulled him in.

Rajveer - " yeh sub kyaa he?.
Itna andhera kyun.... "

Naina - " itnii roshni toh he. Rukiyein main aur candles lagata hu. "
She pulled out another packet and swiftly arranged them.

Rajveer - " lekin yeh sub kyun? Koyi aane wala he kyaa? ... "
He asked getting confused.

Naina - " Haaan. Aapki Ritu jii aane wali he."
She took tbat name, as now a days Capt. Shekhawat only entertained her.

Rajveer - " What?... "

Naina - " Khudke liye nahi kar sakte? Apne ankhein kholiyein aur apne ird gird dekhiyein, Rajveer... aapko kuch mehsoos nahi horaha?  ander se kuch sunayi nahi deraha. Khushii nahi horahi?...."
She asked slipping her hand in his...holding it with affection.

He nodded his head agreeing to her words and sat on the sofa observing her.

Naina  - " Zindagi bahot khoobsoorat he, Rajveer.
Jitne hum doosre logonko pyaar karne mein efforts lagate he utne khudpe lagayein toh jeena bahot aasan hoga. Self love is important. Jabki hum khudko pyaar nahi karenge, dusronse usika umeed rakhna galat hoga na..."
She spoke spontaneously taking Rajveer by surprise. He didn't anticipated something like this. Her words were so fluent just like some gave key to her mouth.

he heard the topic and the content so similar. They were the same words she uttered to him, years before. They were the same ones that turned his life downside up.

She offered few candles to him and he took it.

Lighting the one in the corner,
" maine phehle socha char lagaun, fir pata hi nhi chala itne saare kaise lagadii...."

Rajveer - " yeh scented he na?..."

Naina grinned,
" Bhaiyya ke room se churaya he maine... "
She winked fluttering his heart and continued lighting candles,
Bus pizza aajayein hum shuru karenge...."

Rajveer - " kyaa shuru karenge?..."

Naina - " movie... Frozen 1 and 2.  Atleast yeh movies bore toh nahi karenge ..." sulked at him

Rajveer realised what she is pointing at and thought of making up. He need to patch up with her.

Naina restraining him from showering her with his sorries,,
" bura lag raha ho toh aap bhi baitoo saath mein. Sorry kehke ander math chale jaana. "

Rajveer instantly sat down on floor adjusting himself to her decors.

She moved the table making space for them to sit on the floor. Putting the pillows on sides she redecored the hall, as if a romantic movie is going to play in tbere...

Naina - " bait gayein?
Blankets kaun laayega?...."
She lifted him up and shoed to bring other stuffs.

In between the movies, she poked his head with lots of questions, asking about the variables, suggesting better ideas and wondering what she will do if she turned into Elsa or Anna or may be Olaf

He patiently answered her every questions pouring out all his knowledge infront of her.

At end of part 1 she started drilling his head demanding why Elsa Kissed Anna...why not Kristoff...

Rajveer simply manipulated her by talking about preparing various types of popcorns and heading to watch next part.

He knew, she was the real masala to his ordinary milky popcorned life.
Sometimes, she resembled caramel turning his life sweet, and sometimes the she slithered like butter making it smooth, livable.

💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥

I wasn't intended to add Raina scenes. But Syeda4you asked me to write something romantic.

Uper wala R'tic toh nahi tha. I couldn't add more as the story plot didn't demand the same.
Sorry for that.

Thanks For still loving and supporting this story 💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 703 9
It's a continuation of "Ye Dil kya kare" by Debasmita urf @Rainaforever7
68.4K 4.3K 46
What if proving Naveen innocent was NOT the reason Naina had come to the academy? They say truth is stranger than fiction, but what is the truth? / ...
8.2K 1K 26
What happens when the person who you never thought of meeting again is right infront of you, now, after three long years. Discovering the reason for...
41.6K 3K 42
People say that true love never dies and if love is true then it definitely gets its destination. When you get the destination by working hard, then...