FINDING BLOODLINE [Book 2] ✓

Por KimSunha5

Complete ✔️ NCT Mafia au Book 2 of Missing Bloodline The NCT start the investigation after they received a st... Mais

FINDING BLOODLINE (FINAL SEASON)
♪Prologue♪
1 :Back to Korea
2 : Normal day
3 : Everyone Have Fear
4: Happy birthday to who?
5: The Mask Meeting
6: The Masked War
7: Unforgettable Trauma
8:Renjun Nightmares (feat. Hwangs fight)
9: More Secret
10: ???
11: Tada... Happy Got7 Freedoms Day 💖
12: Some Reunion
13: Ultimate Fight
14: Welcome to BigHit Academy!
Bonus Chapter
15: This is Mafia, Bro
17: The Trio Get Kidnapped
18: A Reality Dream
QnA #2
19: Why there is more secret?
20: Goodbye From Her
21: Finally He Manage To Escape
22: Dinner Party (1/2)
22: Dinner Party (2/2)
I Am Back
23: Story time for kids.
24: 3 Hours Of Planning
Bonus #2
25: The Beautiful Afternoon Sky
26: Sneak In
27: A Normal Party?
28: The Conflict Of Lee's Family
29: The Truth Of Mr.Lee Life
30: Mother or Father?
31: More Problems
32: The Experiment Start
33: Living In A Dream
34: Lee Minhyung
35: Amnesia and Kitchen?
36: The Effect Of Yangyang Sneezed And Jeno Side Story
37: The Betrayal
38: Deceleration Of War Between A Mother and Her Child
39: Final Fight
40: The End
Notice From Author-nim
Troll Ending

16: One Choice that Change Live

435 17 14
Por KimSunha5

Note: Boom another chapter!

*

After all of the chaos, all of them decide to go back to their room and have some rest.

Shotaro and Sungchan already have their own room and they are so shocked that the room is so comfy.

Jena decided to guide them for their first time talking to all of the people inside the mansion.

She brings them to each place inside the mansion, Shotaro and Sungchan find it's hard to remember it but Jena told them they will get used to it after living in the mansion for longer time.

They met with Taeil, Yuta and Winwin at the practice room. After that they bump with Xiaojun and Hendery since they are on the way to Yangyang room. They meet with Doyoung and Min Ik at the kitchen fighting about dinner.

They soon meet with Johnny and Ten at the backyard. And they found Jungwoo, Lucas and Kun with the rest of dreamies playing uno at Kun room. And somehow met with Taeyong and Jaehyun because she need to give the file to Shotaro and Sungchan.

After all of the tour and greetings they take some rest.

"This house is huge." Sungchan said as he drinks some water.

"This is what they called mansion Sungchan." Shotaro said.

They rest for awhile. Shotaro and Sungchan take a look at the file and after that shut it. They sighed.

"I know it's hard but both of you can do it. I find it's hard for me to remember everything here but after I walked around here for many times I get used to it even though I still have no idea where is the 101th toilet. And about the people we are working with you can forget about some of them sometimes but you will remember them all after 1 month." Jena said.

She still remember when Yangyang called Taeyong as Yuta. They are so glad that both of them didn't trow any tantrum that time if not maybe Jaehyun going to kick both of them out of the mansion again.

Shotaro and Sungchan look at Jena and silently hoping they can survive at the place.

And the day end with not so many fun event happen. Except the Uno team. They have been playing for hour and after that they slept at Kun room. Kun decided to trow each of the kids at the hallway.

And the next day, Jaehyun found Jungwoo, Lucas and the dreamies except Renjun and Mark, laying at the hallway.

Next morning

"LEE FREAKING DONGHYUCK!!!!!!!" Doyoung shout.

Doyoung just opened the door and the next thing he know a bucket of water with fish in it fall on the top of him.

"Seriously Haechan?! Again?!!!" Jaehyun scream.

He then dragged Haechan to the kitchen.

"I AM SORRY!!!" Haechan scream.

Shotaro and Sungchan just finished put some clothes on. And they so surprised to see the situation at the downstairs.

Suddenly they feel like a hand on they shoulder. They screamed and look at their back.

"Dude relax, it just me." Jaemin said as he flash a smile.

"And about down there just ignore it. You will experience more weird thing in the future." Mark said as he passing by them.

"BREAKFAST!!" Kun shout from the kitchen and you can hear a storm just passing by.

And they already at the dinner room ate their breakfast.

"Ok guys about today. We will have another job. So hurry finished your breakfast and go to the meeting room ok?" Taeyong said.

"Ok!" Everyone said.

They finished the breakfast and Taeil is so happy that no food war at the table for the first time. The next thing you know, they already inside the meeting room.

"Ok first, curse you Doyoung because didn't fix the light." Johnny said.

"I TOLD YOU I AM MEDIC!!!" Doyoung shout.

"Second, this is what we will do today." Johnny as the screen showed a place.

"Today we are going to attack this place." Johnny said.

"Hey that was my aunt old company." Chenle said.

"Yes. And from what we just found out that your uncle just build it back and we are going to destroyed it." Taeil said.

"Why you guys hate Chenle family so much?" Jisung said.

"Oh about that let just said we like his parents but his uncle and Aunt are annoying as hell. And the reason we want to destroyed them, they found out where we are and who we are. So to make sure we are going to be fine we are going to kill all of them." Yuta said.

"We are also get an information from the E.X.O Planet that there are some of people that get kidnapped by them. We are going to save them and kill all of the people who work there." Jaehyun said.

Everyone nodded except the two. Mark notice that their have a problem to process the situation and the mentioned of killing maybe already triggered them.

"The meeting end. Meet you guys at the field in 20 minutes. Now get ready." Taeyong said and left the room. Soon everyone goes to their room and get changed.

Due to Shotaro and Sungchan being new, Jaemin and Haechan decided to help them to get ready. After that they hop into the van.

"Wait I just realized. Shotaro and Sungchan still new. Aren't they should get trained first?" Jena asked.

"Well this mission need more than 25 people and there are about 500 people who work at the place. I know it maybe going to be hard but they need to. Sudden experience is the best sometimes." Winwin said.

"I don't think so that's give any meaning..." Renjun said.

After the long ride, they arrived at the field.

Sungchan' pov

We just arrived at the place Johnny hyung mentioned. It was super huge and somehow look creepy why the building is completely black? Chenle told me before that when his Aunt take over the company the whole building is pink. Not pink pastel but shocking pink. Ew. I wonder how many people met an accident around here before?

We are getting ready. Me and Shotaro hyung just standing, didn't know what to do...

Suddenly Mark hyung called us.

"Shotaro Sungchan! Come here." Mark said.

We run towards him. He handed us a gun and a mask each. We take it.

"I know maybe this is too sudden for you guys. But you need to do it. So please do your job. This is kill or get killed situation ok?" Mark said as he take some other things.

We nodded. And the truth is I never once shot a gun. And maybe to aim it going to be hard because I never once use it except when I tried to kill my uncle.

Shotaro hyung also look like he didn't know how to use it.

"Everyone attention please. We are going to make a Bursting Attack. So some of us are going to attack the front door and make it look like a robbed situation or anything, I don't really care actually. While the other team are going to use the back door and search the victims. Another team are going to the rooftop and kill some of workers you found. Understand? Now let's go!"

I followed the back door team. While Shotaro hyung followed the rooftop team.

This is the team members.

Rooftop:
Taeyong, Jaehyun, Lucas, Doyoung, Xiaojun, Jaemin, Shotaro and Min Ik

Back door:
Winwin, Ten, Haechan, Yangyang, Mark, Sungchan and Jena

Front door:
Taeil, Yuta, Hendery, Jungwoo, Kun, Johnny, Renjun, Chenle, and Jisung

All of us already at our position and now we are waiting for the signal. I don't know what kind of signal they use actually...

BOOM!!!

I heard a loud explosion.

"GUYS LET'S GO!" Winwin hyung shout.

So that was the signal. We burst inside the building and started to roam around. I followed Jena because I feel more comfortable with her.

"Watch your back too Sungchan. Sometimes the enemy will jump out of nowhere. And this author like to kill someone." Jena said behind her mask.

I nodded and gulped. Everything will be fine, right?

No one'POV

With the sudden attacked all of the workers start to get panic and run around while some try to escape. Yuta become such a hot gangster he shot the ceiling.

"EVERYONE ON THE FLOOR IF NOT I WILL SHOT YOUR HEAD!" Yuta scream behind his masked.

"Ooohh scary." Johnny said in mocking way.

"Shut up." Yuta said.

While the front door team are busy the back door started to search the victims while the rooftop team are killing some people.

"So 500 hundred people?" Shotaro asked.

"Yep. Just killed anyone you see. If they look dangerous just shot them." Jaemin said simply.

"*Sigh* easy for you to say that." Shotaro said.

Jaemin take a look at Shotaro. Looking at him somehow remind Jaemin of Jena. She is too scared when she need to kill someone before. But now Jena simply shot someone head without hearing any excuse from them.

"Don't worry Shotaro. You will start to get used to it." Jaemin said and continue searching some people.

Shotaro only nodded silently. He know he need to kill all of the people but how can he killed them when he can't kill a fly.

"What I just dragged myself into?" Shotaro whispered to himself.

Suddenly Jaemin stop. He signaling Shotaro to keep quiet. He take a peek.

"What is it?" Shotaro asked.

"Security guards. There are about 10 of them." Jaemin said.

"With our amount maybe we can kill them." Jaemin said again.

Shotaro only silent and nodded. Actually he hate that idea.

"But before we do it, I will asked this question towards you Shotaro." Jaemin said.

He look at Shotaro and continue.

"Are you willing to dirtying your hand?" Jaemin asked.

There is a long paused and after that Jaemin break the silent.

"Pfft what kind of questions is that?" Jaemin said to himself and tried to hold his laughter.

Meanwhile Shotaro look at Jaemin in dead serious. Shotaro didn't say anything as he is having a bet with his mind. Either he want to kill them and become criminal or become a coward and living together with the witch.

When he thought about his stepmother he can feel a shiver down his spine. He didn't want to suffer anymore.

After that he made his decision.

*

Sungchan and Jena are still searching for the victims.

"Hey Sungchan, where do you think they will hide the victims?" Jena asked as they are walking through the empty hallway.

"Why did you asked me? I have no idea where we are right now." Sungchan said.

After that Jena just realized. That they lost.

"Omg! How in the world we get here?" Jena ask.

"Sis, please all of the hallway we took look the same. And I didn't see any human being at all." Sungchan said.

"We are dead." Jena said. She take out here walkie talkies. And tried to call anyone. But too bad, no signal.

"We are only at the first floor! How could there is no signal! Author-nim!!!" Jena shout.

"Jena please stop break the fourth wall. Seriously. I thought that was Nini works?" Sungchan asked.

"Ok now how do you know her?" Jena asked.

"I don't know. The author-nim write it. So I just said it." Sungchan said.

"Guys please stop breaking the fourth wall...." Sunha said as she is holding her phone and tried to stop them from exposing her existence.

Back to the original story...

Jena sighed when her walkie talkies didn't have any signal.

"Mine also didn't work. I think we should go to the basement." Sungchan said.

"Basement?" Jena asked. But soon after she realized.

"OMG SUNGCHAN YOU ARE GENIUS!!" Jena said and she run to the emergency stairs.

"Seriously? That was the most popular place to keep your victim." Sungchan said and run after Jena who's already far away from him.

*

"When are we going to kill them? It's quiet boring to keep them as a hostage." Chenle said.

"Let just wait." Johnny said and suddenly shoot.

The guy who is trying to call a police get shot at the hand and he screamed.

"YOU HEARTLESS BASTARD! IS THIS THE WAY YOU WANT TO WASTE YOUR LIFE?! DID YOUR PARENTS DIDN'T TEACH YOU ANY MANNERS?!" One of the woman worker shout out.

Hendery shoot the woman's thighs. The woman screamed.

"Don't try to drag my parents in your pity sentence." Hendery said coldly.

"Well my father kill my mom." Jisung said.

"From what I remember I got sold." Renjun said.

"I have no parents." Taeil said.

"Nah my parents left me at the street, woman." Yuta said.

"Too bad, I have no idea who's my parents are." Jungwoo said innocently.

"Anyone there?"

Suddenly someone talking using the walkie talkies.

"Yep. What is it Taeyong?" Johnny said as he take the call.

"I heard a gun shot. What happened?" Taeyong asked.

"One of the workers here piss Hendery off. So he shot her. Report no one died." Johnny said.

"We already kill almost of the security guards and some workers. So here my next order. Kill all of the hostage." Taeyong said.

"Yes sir." Jonny said.

Johnny put the walkie talkies away and aim his gun towards the injured worker.

"Well madam. You will be the first one to be killed here. Sorry, not sorry." Johnny said and shoot the worker.

Yuta smirked as he understands what Johnny is doing.

"Now let's start the game." Yuta said.

All of them started to shoot

*

Jaemin look at Shotaro after he get the answer.

"Are you sure?" Jaemin asked.

Shotaro nodded.

"If that your answer, let's go rampage." Jaemin said as he smirked.

They get ready to attack. When one of the guard get near them they started to shoot their gun and rifle.

All of the guard were off guard and they get shoot multiple times.

After the attack end. They checked all of the guards pulse.

"All down!!" Jaemin said.

Shotaro sighed in relief. To his shocked that the killing happen in short time even though only both of them are there. He didn't know if he actually kill the guards or he actually shoot the wall. But to see the wall was covered with blood only and a small amount of bullet hole, it seem like he really did kill the guard.

He can feel someone path his shoulder.

"You did a great job there. Keep it up!" Jaemin said happily.

Shotaro smile. Suddenly Jaemin smile disappear.

"SHOTARO BEHIND YOU!" Jaemin said.

Shotaro was shocked and he can't proceed what to do next. But the next thing he know he was on the floor and he can hear a gun shot.

Shotaro slowly look up and he saw Jaemin with a gun on his hand. When Shotaro move his gaze to Jaemin shoulder he can see blood.

"JAEMIN!" Shotaro shout.

Jaemin hold his shoulder and drop to the floor but Shotaro manage to catch him.

"Let's go to the any safe place." Shotaro said as he carried Jaemin.

They entered into an empty room.

"Your shoulder is bleeding." Shotaro said.

"Nah this is nothing." Jaemin said as he ripped off a piss of cloth.

"A-Are you sure, Jaemin?" Shotaro asked.

Jaemin flash him a sweet smile.

"Like I said, this is nothing! I have once get shot and it was more worse than this." Jaemin said like it was nothing.

Shotaro look at Jaemin and just nodded.

After Jaemin done wrapping his shoulder, he stand up.

"Now let's get back to work. We shouldn't waste any time. Because-" Sunha cut Jaemin off pop out of nowhere

"Yeah yeah Jaemin, time is gold. We know that. Now go!" Sunha said.

Jaemin looked at Sunha. His face is showing "What the heck?" and after that they leave the room and get back to work. Meanwhile Sunha decided to get back to Jena and Sungchan.

With Sungchan and Jena

"Now where is the basement actually?" Jena asked.

Sungchan facepalm. He didn't know that Jena didn't think first before she running down the stairs.

While they are going downstairs suddenly they bumped with someone.

Jena scream and started to curse in 10 language. Sungchan didn't understand what she is saying but he knows she is cursing.

"WHAT THE (beep)!! You scares me, YANGYANG!!" Jena scream.

"Are you really need to curse at me in 10 language?" Yangyang said.

"You should teach me that." Haechan said.

"Please Haechan no." Mark said. He look so calm but actually he is suffering a really good headache by Haechan.

"What are you guys doing here?" Jena asked.

"Now we really need to asked Jaehyun hyung what he put inside Jena breakfast." Haechan said.

"Please Jena really need to rebooting her brain." Yangyang said.

"Now put the joke to the side. Right now we are also heading to the basement. Ten hyung and Winwin hyung are checking the other side. The victims life are on the line we can't waste any time." Mark said.

Jena and Sungchan nodded.

They going downstairs as fast as they can and silently.

And after that they arrived at the suspicious door.

"You guys know what. I didn't trust this door. Let's go take a look under the stair." Haechan said.

They nodded and take a look. And to their surprise they found a door.

Mark opened the door. He walked inside first and after that he told the others to come in.

As they are carefully walking inside the room they can hear a faint sounds.

"Help.... please.... help us..."

"G-Guys...." Jena said as she softly pulled Mark sleeve.

They look at the direction where Jena is looking at and they saw a couple of people get tied up.

They can see two adults, 5 kids and the most heart breaking scene a grandmother are tied up on the floor. They look like they didn't eat anything for many months and they body have so many bruised.

They immediately untied them and help some of the injured people.

"Thank you young man." The grandmother said towards Yangyang.

Yangyang smiled and help the grandmother to sit down comfortably.

"I have no idea Chenle uncle will do this." Sungchan said.

Mark stand up and tried to call Winwin and Ten. Surprisingly, Winwin answer it.

"Where are you guys?"

"At the basement. We found all of the victims. And we need more help."

"Roger that. I will tell the front door about it. Maybe Chenle know the way to go to the basement."

"Ok hyung."

They ended it and Mark walk towards the group.

"The other will be here. So let's stay here for awhile. Haechan, Sungchan tried block the door." Mark said.

"Got it." They said and proceed to block the door.

"Thank you because saving us." One of the man said.

"Can I ask what happened?" Mark asked.

"Mr.Wang want to take over our land which is the only place where we can stay and live. We decided to disagree with his idea and tried to get them away. But it seems like he really want that land so we have no other choice, we fight them." The man said.

"So many people sacrifice their live in order to protect the land but at the end we lose. They take our land and locked us here." The woman said.

"Are you guys are the only person that still survive the fight?" Mark asked.

"No. There are more but... All of them... Die." The woman said again.

"They only feed us once a month. So many childrens and adults die. We can't do anything about it." The man said.

"How long have you guys stayed here?" Mark asked.

The adults look at each other and shrugged. They tell them that, they lost count of the time.

"Two years. It's already two years." The grandmother said.

The teenagers eyes widened. They can't believe it already been that long.

"Grandma you still remember it?" The black long haired girl asked.

"Yes, I do honey. I lost my son during the fight. Of course I will never forget the date." Grandmother said.

Hearing that already breaking their hearts. It must be hard to lost someone you love.

"But are you sure that the children died? From what I remember, they took some of them." The woman said.

"Oh yeah, you are right! But why though?" The man asked.

"I don't know if I am wrong. But I overheard that one of man said that they will trained to be icing." The short blonde hair girl said.

"I don't think it was that. Probably as sun screen?" The boy with blonde hair said.

"Assassin?" Jena said.

Mark flinched. Haechan saw Mark flinched and walk towards him and tried to calm him down which is no one know the reason.

Suddenly the door opened. Wait how the door opened?

"Wait didn't you guys already block it?" Jena said.

"About that we found out it was useless if we blocked it." Sungchan said.

"Guys get ready." Mark said.

They prepared themselves with a gun on their hand.

The door opened widely.

*

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

87.3K 2K 34
An NCT ot21 Mafia AU [WARNING: This book is cringey asf cuz it was my first book; I'm finally rewriting it :)] EDIT: It's been like 2-3 years and y'a...
104K 4.6K 30
Lonely, introverted orphan Yoon Eunbyeol downloads a dating hotline in hopes of making new friends as she starts university. As weird events start to...
3.6K 154 22
Book 5 in the Alpha series "Are you going to hurt me too?" "No!... Well of course i will kill you, sweet heart. Just maybe after i get to know what i...
470K 15.1K 53
"You don't want to do this, I'll ruin you." "Maybe I want to be ruined." What will happen when Mirae finds out her friends are all in a gang and she'...