Blank Space (camren)

By cabeYolights

Lauren Jauregui still feels a blank space that makes her feel like she's missing something, an empty feeling... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Surprise Chapter Ending
IN A FLASH

Chapter 30

14.5K 338 29
By cabeYolights

The next day, Lauren had put her bags and stuffed them in drawers, not to let any of the girls see.

Lauren went downstairs and saw Normani and Ally having breakfast.

"Hey, are you guys up to have a girls weekend starting today? I know you have the bakery Ally and Mani, you started work but it might be fun and relaxing!" Lauren said to the girls as the two turned their heads toward Lauren.

"I can work something out, Laurenza. Count me in." Normani grinned making Lauren grin widely.

"Ally? I promise it'll be fun. We could rent something nice and home-like. Maybe a cabin, just for us! It'll be nice and we can all bake cookies and whatnot." Lauren persuaded.

"Yeah, sure. I'll get some people to work shifts at the bakery. Are you going to call Dinah too?"

"Oh yeah! Get that girl over here for this trip!" Normani exclaimed.

"Sure thing, I'll be back." Lauren smiled at the girls before going to the living room to sit on the couch.

Lauren called Dinah's phone and heard her pick up.

"Hello?" Dinah groggily said.

"Dinah? Did you just wake up?" Lauren laughed.

"No...no," Dinah yawned.

"I just woke up. Thanks Lauser." Dinah rubbed her eyes.

"Lauser?"

"Lauren and loser together. Isn't it cute?"

"Yeah, sure, Di. Anyways, I was wondering since your winter break is like now, if you wanted to come to stay in a cabin with Normani, Ally, and I?" Lauren hoped she'd say yes.

"I was going to hang with Mila but sure, I'll invite her over too!" Dinah exclaimed.

Lauren didn't even know Camila was free this weekend. She blinked a couple of times.

"Yeah, sounds great! Meet at my house with your stuff tonight at 9. My parents had this cabin I used to visit in the summer then I had work and had to find a place."

"I'll tell Mila!" Dinah exclaimed cheerfully before hanging up.

Lauren sighed and went over to the kitchen.

"They can make it!" Lauren grinned.

"Hm? They?" Ally asked curiously.

"Yeah, I thought it was just DJ?" Normani asked.

"Camila and Dinah, actually." Lauren smiled and Normani and Ally grinned happily.

-

They all had their bags packed and they decided to take the big car that sat 7.

Lauren also brought the bags she stuffed in her drawer, just in case anything happened.

They put the back seats up and set their stuff there. Ally drove with Normani up front, passenger seat and Camila, Lauren, and Dinah were together in the middle part of the car.

"Lauren, did you put the address in the GPS?" Ally asked looking back at her.

Lauren raised her head from Camila's and nodded.

"I'm sure it's there, go to the map."

Ally checked and put a thumbs up. "Everyone ready?"

A whole lot of yeah's were cheered and yelled. Ally laughed and started the car, pulling out of the parking lot.

"Lauser, hold my hand. Normani and Ally are up there comforting each other and you're comforting Camila. So unfair!" Dinah exclaimed, pouting.

Lauren laughed as she put her phone on her lap and held Dinah's hand.

"I can't believe how huge your hands are." Lauren shook her head.

"I'm a lucky girl." Dinah raised her eyebrows playfully.

"Oh, very lucky. I wonder what you do with those hands when you're alone." Lauren joked in a sultry voice.

Dinah's eyes widened and Camila abruptly looked at Lauren.

"LAUREN." Ally said with wide eyes while Normani laughed.

"I'm kidding! I'm kidding." Lauren chuckled.

"Not funny, Lo. That kind of voice should only be used on me." Camila whispered in Lauren's ear making Lauren clear her throat.

"Uhhh, does anyone want to um, play a game?" Lauren asked.

"No." Normani and Dinah said at the same time then chuckled.

"Okay, you guys suck. Good night." Lauren scoffed.

Lauren looked at Camila and saw her close to sleeping.

Lauren kissed Camila's forehead and pulled back, she swore she saw the most angelic smile on Camila's face.

Lauren hesitated a bit but she knew what she felt about Camila. She leaned down to Camila's ear and in the quietest whisper said what she knew Camila deserved to hear.

"I'm not sure if you're fully sleeping or not but, I love you princess. God, I love you so much. Good night." Lauren licked her lips and took her bottom lip between her teeth and pulled back.

Lauren felt like the blank space, she felt like she wasn't enough. That's why she wanted to do what she wanted to do, and that was leave, to become a new person.

She didn't want anything to hold her back. Lauren sighed and looked to her side to see Dinah fully asleep on Lauren's arm.

Lauren told herself to stop thinking about it and decided to go to sleep, she couldn't overthink it, it'd just stress her out even more.

-

They reached the place by 12am. "My children, up, up, up!" Ally announced as Normani abruptly sat up hitting her head on the window.

"Ow!" Normani groaned, blinking her eyes a few times.

"Mani!" Ally exclaimed holding back a laugh.

"Are you okay?" Ally asked pulling Normani in for a hug.

"Thanks Allycat. Yeah, I'm good. I think." Normani shrugged and chuckled.

Normani reached over and slapped Dinah's leg as hard as she could causing Dinah to sit up and yell, still holding onto Lauren's arm causing her to wake.

"What's going on?" Lauren asked rising her head up from Camila's.

"Someone just slapped me!" Dinah exclaimed.

"Well it woke you up." Normani informed.

"I'll remember that next time I wake you up, Mani.... Just you wait, girly." Dinah smirked.

"Ah damn it!" Normani exclaimed.

"Camz, hey. We're here. You can sleep again once we get inside." Lauren looked at Camila.

Camila's eyes fluttered open and she gave Lauren a tired smile.

"Okay..." Camila said tiredly.

The five grabbed their bags and set them inside. Lauren plopped on the couch and Camila followed, laying her head on Lauren's lap as Lauren played with Camila's hair.

"We have to talk about rooms!" Ally exclaimed, sitting on the other couch.

Normani jumped on Ally and hugged her. "I'm with Ally!"

"Why can't I be with Ally?!" Dinah chimed in.

"Why won't Dinah be with me?!" Camila exclaimed.

"Fine, Camz. I want to be with Mani!" Lauren exclaimed.

"Too bad. I already called Ally." Normani grinned at the small girl.

"Let's all be calm with this and work it out." Ally said feeling Normani hold her tighter.

"The beds are in one room, right? Let's connect the beds and we can all sleep together!" Ally cheerfully said.

"Yay! That was smooth thinking, smalls." Dinah cheered.

"As long as I'm with Ally!" Normani said making Ally grin widely.

"As long as I'm with Lauren!" Camila exclaimed sitting up and sitting on Lauren's lap now.

Lauren's arms slipped around Camila's waist and Lauren kissed her temple.

"Hey! I thought you wanted to be with me...cha...chancho?" Dinah pouted.

"I do, Cheech! You big fool." Camila laughed opening her arms.

Dinah smiled and lunged at Camila toppling Lauren over making her groan.

"Can...we... move the beds....now?" Lauren struggled to say while Dinah kept moving to wrap her arms around the two smaller girls beneath her.

...so they did. They eventually moved the beds and turned on a movie. They all fell asleep cuddling someone..or something.

Day 1 of cabin adventures!

That next morning, Ally woke up first.

Ally found herself in Normani's arms. Normani had a quite strong grip on her.

Ally sat up and felt Normani's hand tighten on her waist.

She checked the time and saw that it was about seven and it was a clear day outside. It was Florida.

Ally grabbed a pillow and slipped it in her position and slipped out, getting up and ready. She decided to make some breakfast for the four girls still sleeping.

The next to wake up was Camila, wrapped in Lauren's arms.

Camila sat up, feeling Lauren's strong grip around her waist.

She looked around seeing that Ally was already up and out of the room.

Camila was pretty hungry. Camila crawled over Lauren and sat on the side of the bed. She ran her hands through her hair and got up.

Lauren's hand shot out and grabbed Camila's wrist. Camila turned back to see a sleepy Lauren pouting at her.

"Where are you going?" Lauren asked.

"Breakfast." Camila replied with a smile.

"You can't stay here with me for a little bit more?" Lauren asked.

"Lo, I would but my stomach is calling whatever Ally's making."

"Alright, I'll come with...just give me a minute." Lauren said and Camila smiled giving Lauren a kiss on the cheek.

"C'mon sleepyhead."

"Yeah, Camz. I'm right here." Lauren smiled at her.

Camila stood up and grabbed Lauren's hand pulling her out of the bed and the two went to go and freshen up and see what breakfast there'll be.

Awhile later, Ally saw the two walking down and she smiled at them.

"Hey! Tell the other two that breakfast is finished."

"But, the other two that's sleeping is Normani and Dinah." Lauren whined.

"Exactly, go ahead." Ally winked at them.

"I'll wake up Dinah, you should get our breakfast." Camila said to Lauren.

"Thanks, Camz." Lauren smiled at her, giving her a quick peck on the lips.

Camila walked back to the room and jumped on Dinah.

"Diiiiiinah!" She exclaimed hugging Dinah.

Dinah shuffled around and started flailing her arms attempting to hit Camila and get her off of her.

"Dinah!" Camila sung.

"Stop it, Mila." Dinah grumbled snuggling into her pillow more.

"Dinah Jane. If you wake up right now, you can wake up Normani!" Camila whispered making Dinah arise.

Camila got off Dinah and Dinah smiled.

"I am awake." Dinah grinned.

"BUT don't wake her up with anything that includes water or a liquid form." Camila made sure.

"W-Why?! Pero, it's fun!"

"Don't. I'll be at breakfast. Go ahead, Dinah." Camila smiled at Dinah before exiting the room.

Dinah went over to Normani and sat on her stomach.

Dinah started to tickle Normani's sides as Normani started to move around.

Dinah kept doing it till Normani's eyes shot open and she started to laugh.

Normani looked at Dinah and tried catching her breath.

"D-D-Di-na-nah!" Normani struggled to say.

Dinah smiled at her before getting off of Normani, and pushing her off the bed.

"Ow! Dinaah!" Normani sat up pouting at Dinah.

"Happy that you're up now. C'mon we got breakfast waiting for us." Dinah winked at Normani before leaving the room.

|>€|>||€&/:&/$/&/$:&:$&$:$:

A/N: here's a start off, I'll be continuing the cabin /drama/ adventure next chapter. ;) thought i should put something up but if you have any questions about this, feel free to message me

btw, they're over at the cabin place now so Lauren can spend some more time with the girls before her decision of leaving, and yall watch the vid! the blank space vid, what happens at the end is like what's happening here now. the guy runs away and someone new comes back, it's kind of like that, so yeah! sorry for the confusion(:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.8K 464 29
Lauren is going through pain after Camila left fifth harmony because she never got to tell Camila how she felt about her. SLOW UPDATES
12K 405 10
Camila Cabello, Lauren Jauregui, two young girls who became a little more than friends at a young age. That was until someone had to leave. Years lat...
5.5K 174 2
Lauren is feeling the pressures of fame and being engaged to someone she doesn't love anymore. After an impulsive trip to Havana, she meets Camila...
521K 18.5K 52
Camila and Lauren have a long, long history together. They are tied to each other in more than one ways, which forces them to stay connected to each...