Co - stars

By chantellestyles

Co stars 22 year old Sydney has the dream of being a actress but ever since her mom passed and her dad barle... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 1

152 2 0
By chantellestyles

Chapter 1

Sydney's POV :
"You killed that your definitely gonna get the part". My best friend tori said after helping me film my audition tape . "You really think so" I asked . "Stop doubting yourself syd you are amazing" she said . I sighed I just feel always so nervous" I said . "Well don't be because your awesome now let's send in your tape" tori said .
The next few weeks felt like forever waiting to get a call or email back about the movie I auditioned for. until it finally happened the one day tori and I were at my apartment hanging out . "Hello" I answered "hi is this Sydney Parker" "yes this is her I replied" "my name is Aaron mills from Netflix we would like you to come down to LA to do a callback read with our male lead in the film" . "Oh my gosh yes I will be there thank you so much" after I hung up I told tori the news and we both freaked out together.
One week later I was at the airport saying goodbye to tori as I was headed to LA for my callback audition . "Your gonna kill it girl" tori said giving me a hug . Thanks I said and don't worry I'll call you if I get any news"  I said . She smiled and waved as I walked towards security.
The next day I woke up in my hotel room and got ready for my audition which was in 2 hours I went over my lines and got dressed and did my hair and makeup . I was honestly so nervous but I remembered what my mom used to say to me when I was younger .
"Sydney you are a strong beautiful and talented girl don't you forget that". I took a deep breath and grabbed my script and purse and headed out the door .
I arrived at the studio and headed in and walked towards the front desk "hi I'm Sydney Parker I'm here for a callback audition" I told the girl at the desk. "Yes we're expecting you my name is Brianna I'll take you to where you have to be" she said I nodded and followed her to a hallway with a few chairs "just wait out here and they will call you in when they are ready" she said smiling . "Thank you I said sitting down I pulled out my phone and texted tori .
S About to go in wish me luck !
T yess girl ! Kill it
I looked up from my phone when I heard the door open a beautiful blonde girl walked out she was dressed in full sparkle and looked amazing then it hit me that it was Chanel Williams the actress she's in so many movies . That's when I felt sick I'm about to go up against her for this part . "Sydney Parker someone said "oh yes that's me" I said they waved me inside the room . When I got into the room there were 4 people sitting at a table with name tags saying who was who the producer director Netflix people and whatnot .
I turned around and saw the boy who was supposedly playing the male lead "Sydney this is Charlie gillespe he will be playing the role of Ashton" . oh boy Tori's gonna flip when she hears this we have watched Charlie's Netflix show Julie and the phantoms together multiple times I mean honestly even I was freaking out inside . "Hi" I said giving him a little wave he smiled back "nice to meet you I heard it's your first big audition I saw your audition tape it was amazing ". "Did he just say my audition was amazing the butterflies in my stomach were going crazy" . "Wow thank you that means a lot " I said smiling . "Ok are we ready"  Aaron said  Charlie and I both nodded .

( script)
S : Ashton I don't want you to leave me
C : I know but this is a big break for me ella you know that
S : ( sigh) I'm just gonna miss you too much
C : pulls ella into hug
S : don't forget about me now  that your some famous star
C : don't worry I won't ever forget you
End scene

Aaron started speaking "great job guys Sydney we will be in touch in the next few days we will have you stay in LA".  I nodded "thank you it was nice to meet you all " I said . 
After I left the room i instantly called tori "you will never guess who I read my part with"  I almost screamed into the phone . "Oh my gosh the male lead who is it" tori asked . "Oh just someone named Charlie Gillespie" I said I heard Tori's scream through the phone "your kidding" she said I smiled "nope and he said that he watched my audition tape and said it was amazing" . "Oh my god syd this is awesome" She said.  also I totally killed this callback"  I said as I walked out the building  the only problem is I'm up against Chanel Williams "damn" tori replied . "Ugh I know she's so amazing I would be lucky if I beat her for this part".
Charlie's POV:
"So" Aaron said after both girls had left Is there one girl you liked or vibed better with Charlie"  he asked . Chanel is a incredible actress I thought but she seemed like a very demanding and  loud person . Sydney was new never had a role before in her life but she seemed so comfortable and in place here plus I personally think she fit the character Ella's theme down to earth girl with a kind heart shy and talented . "Well Sydney was great I know she's new at this but I feel like she would fit well" I replied . "Aaron nodded thanks Charlie we will put that into our decision making process . "Alright Charlie we will call you tomorrow with our decision I nodded "alright see you soon"  I said .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44K 855 22
in which Gianni and Aniya make Julie and the phantoms imagines because ✨yeah ✨
wake up. By bliss

Fanfiction

64 0 15
stuck in her half sisters shadow, daisy molina was slowly falling for the boy with the guitar. except it could never work. julie and the phantoms!
180K 3.3K 26
Imagine being as nice as possible throughout your whole life and then, after one bad accident, find yourself in the place meant for the most evil and...
8K 215 17
Isabella Miller is your average 17 year old girl, pefect family, life, friends she had it all. However her parents were too obsessed with her being...