Feel Special [JeongMin]

By jeongmin-

Jeongyeon, a multi-millionaire heir meets Jimin, a stripper. Jimin, her sperm donor 5 years ago. Jimin, the f... More

Foreword
Character/OST Bank
Prologue: Young & Wild
Chapter 2: Strawberry
Chapter 3: BDZ
Chapter 4: Jaljayo Good Night
Chapter 5: Sweet Talker
Chapter 6: Chillax
Chapter 7: Ho
Chapter 8: Wow
Chapter 9: Stuck
Chapter 10: You in My Heart
Chapter 11: One in a Million
Chapter 12: Fake & True
Chapter 13: Look At Me
Chapter 14: Stay By My Side
Thank You
Chapter 15: The Best Thing I Ever Did
Chapter 16: Swing
Epilogue: One More Time
The Better Ones

Chapter 1: Precious Love

1.1K 54 14
By jeongmin-

Yoo Eun Hwan

Nayeon heard the girls screamed just a while ago so she wondered why she could only hear the loud banging of the music now. She already had the instincts that something was not right.

Much to her surprise after going out of the bathroom, her bestfriend was already touching the stripper's body— well, technically, it was Jeongyeon's business card that was touching his body but that didn't really matter. She was slowly getting closer and closer to them when Jeongyeon screamed.

Jeongyeon: AISHHHH!! BABO!! I SAID SLEEP WITH ME!! FUCK!!!!!!

That was it! Nayeon eventually became sober and pulled Jeongyeon away from Jimin. Lisa helped her and pulled Jeongyeon by her waist.

Jeongyeon, on the other hand, was still trying to extend her arms to get to Jimin who was now frozen because of what was happening.

Jeongyeon: YAH!!! GET AWAY FROM ME UNNIE!!!! YOU!! COME TO MY OFFICE TOMORROW!! *throws her business card and points directly at Jimin*

Nayeon: Ani babo!! No one's gonna come to your office tomorrow, Yoo Jeongyeon!

After settling Jeongyeon down in one of the bedrooms, Nayeon and Lisa went back to the party to apologize to their guest.

Nayeon: Jimin-ssi, sorry about that. I hope you can still stay and enjoy the food.

Jimin: Yeah, I'm good. I'll be staying.

Nayeon: Wheeeww that was a relief then. Okay, then come and join our games.

Jimin was following Nayeon when he saw Jeongyeon's business card. She asked him to come to her office tomorrow, he smiled at the thought and picked up the card.

〰️

▶️ PLAY: Paint - MoonMoon

Jimin lived in a very small apartment/goshiwon. He worked as a pizza delivery guy in the morning and as a stripper in the evening.

Being a delivery guy wouldn't pay his rent, the reason why he couldn't quit his night job.

Jimin was still thinking about Jeongyeon and her invitation. Surely she didn't know what she was saying last night, did she? After getting in his small room, he took off his clothes leaving his boxers, and picked up the woman's business card from his table. He lied down and looked at it.

Jimin: Ani ani. You were drunk. Aishhh. They say when you are drunk, you are honest. Were you honest yesterday? Was I— was— aishhh ani. *blushed*

Jimin blushed when he remembered Jeongyeon saying "yeppeun". He looked at the time, quarter to 2 PM, if he'd ask Jungkook to bring him a suit, he could be at her office at around 4 PM. He hesitated for a moment but decided to go.

Jimin: *called Jungkook* Kookie, come here and bring your suit and tie.

Jungkook reached his place after about twenty minutes. Jimin was now blowdrying his hair.

Jeon Jungkook, 25

Jungkook looked innocent but he was far from it. He was wild and unlike Jimin, he liked being a stripper.

Jungkook: Hyung, where are you going?

Jimin: Shh, no need for you to know.

Jungkook: Hyung can't trust me. That's sad.

Jimin: Tss. Okay Kookie, you got me. Remember Yoo Jeongyeon-ssi? I met her and she invited me to come to her office *starting to dress up with JK's suit now*

Jungkook: Nooo wayyyyy

Jimin: Yep. She was so into me last night!

Jungkook: Okay, so don't tell me that you're planning to woo her?

Jimin: Ani... I just need to be her friend so that I could become an employee there.

Jungkook: Ani, be her lover and get her money.

This was the exact reason why Jimin couldn't say anything to Jungkook, he'd always poison his mind.

Jungkook: Omo omo omo, you're considering it now. That would be the easiest way, hyung. Once you're at it, you could have me and you out of these goshiwons.

Jimin: Ani, that's bad!

Jungkook: You are already using her, Hyung.

Jimin: That's just building your connections. What you are suggesting to me is hurt someone. *Jimin finished dressing up and showed it to Jungkook with a wink*

Jungkook: Aishhh, I can't believe my hyung resisted me. By the way, where's your resume?

Jimin's face upon realizing he hasn't edited his resume.

Jimin: Fuckkkk. I gotta go, I still need to edit them and print them. Stay there, I will come back. Bye.

Jungkook: Arghajjajiw you're gonna leave me with your mess??? Jinjja!

〰️

Jeongyeon just arrived at her office. She actually didn't have to come as she took a time-off to prepare for Jihyo's wedding but what happened last night really bothered her inner peace so she thought she'd just keep herself busy at work.

However, in all honesty, she still couldn't take him off of her mind. A first time for her. She couldn't figure out if it was him or her actions towards him. Thinking about it gave her a headache so she took medicines. Him him him. She didn't even know his name and she didn't dare ask Nayeon, Jihyo, or even Lisa who witnessed that side of her and could be judging her now.

She was resting her head on her table when her office phone rang.

Guard: Miss Yoo, someone's insisting to come inside your office.

Jeongyeon: What? Wae?

Guard: He said you invited him.

Jeongyeon: Him?

Him him him. HIM! Fuckkkk, she thought. How could she be so forgetful? She indeed invited him to come to her office but she didn't really expect that he'd take it seriously.

Jimin: Yoo Jeongyeon-ssi, let me see you please!!! AHHHH, don't pull me!

Jeongyeon: Hajima hajima, let him... I'll talk to him.

Guard: O—okay Ms Yoo. Mianhae.

Jeongyeon: Arraseo. *ends call and exhaled deeply* What should I tell you?

Jimin: *knocks*

Jeongyeon: Come in.

Their outfits

Jimin: Ms Yoo! *bows*

Jeongyeon: Please, have a sit— uhmmm Mr...

Jimin: *sits down* Jimin, Park Jimin.

Jeongyeon: Jimin... Park Jimin-ssi. Why did you come here?

Jimin: *giggles* You invited me. Can't remember anything?

Jeongyeon: Ani, I remember... I thought you wouldn't— ah nevermind. *inhales deeply and slowly exhaling*

Jimin: You have a big office, what's upstairs?

Jeongyeon: Ahm, my bedroom. *blushed*

Jimin: *startled with the lady's reaction* Mianhae, did I say something wrong?

Jimin was trying to look away from Jeongyeon who kept on licking her lips, probably getting nervous.

Jeongyeon: *clears her throat* So you'd like to apply for a job?

Jimin: Yes.

Jeongyeon: Ahhh, why didn't you come to recruitment? Why here?

Jimin: I thought you'd like to see me.

Jeongyeon: *looked at him intently* What position?

Jimin: *blushed and surprised at the CEO's straightforwardness* Uhm. *gulped* Depends on what you like Ms Yoo.

Jeongyeon: *puzzled* Huh? *giving him the what look*

Jimin: I mean *scratches his head uncomfortably* if you want a face-off I could do that, or an all fours or—

Jeongyeon: Stop stop stop!! *shocked*

Jimin now got startled at Jeongyeon's reaction. He couldn't really understand her and it's getting frustrating he rubbed his nape.

Jeongyeon felt the same way and a little bit stressed and harassed but she thought maybe that was the impression that she gave off yesterday so she let it pass this time. Inhaling and exhaling once again, she spoke.

Jeongyeon: Can I see your resumé?

Jimin: *gives his resumé*

She chuckled as soon as she read his resumé.

Jeongyeon: Jimin-ssi... you were really gonna show me this?

She was now biting her lower lip to suppress her laugh which made Jimin smile a bit.

Jimin: Waeee? What's wrong?

Jeongyeon: Jimin-ssi, you put in your resumé that you are a stripper. Is this supposed to impress me?

Jimin: From what I witnessed last night, I really thought so... *slowly getting his resumé back but Jeongyeon stopped him*

Jeongyeon: I'm not done reading it.

Jimin: Okayyyy...

What caught her eye too was his educational attainment. High school. She actually expected this but still had higher hopes.

Jeongyeon: You were a high school graduate. Which position would you like to apply to? *still checking his resumé even though she knew that there was nothing that she could do*

Jimin: Anything, as long as it's in the office. I no longer want to be a stripper. So please, Ms Yoo. *bowing his head*

Jeongyeon: Jimin-ssi. *finally looking at him and tapping his shoulders*

Jimin: *looked back*

Jeongyeon: I'm sorry, but you are not qualified.

▶️ PLAY: Will Last Forever - AKMU

Jimin: Wae? Yes, I never went to college but that is because we don't have money. I am one of the top students back in high school, I swear that's the truth. Please accept my application Ms Yoo. *bowing his head again*

Jeongyeon: Jimin-ssi, please don't make it hard for me. I can't do anything about it. You can stop bowing at me. I'm really sorry.

He couldn't raise his head especially now that he was tearing up. How could he think that she was really serious yesterday? He was way out of her league, in love and life. Even as friends, he knew she wouldn't let him.

She stood up to open her office's door and to let him wipe his tears without her looking.

He left without looking back at her.

He went back to his apartment with his heart ripped into pieces. Jungkook tried to comfort him but Jimin still couldn't stop crying. Truth was devastating. How could someone as smart as him couldn't afford to go to school? He was not offered any scholarship as he was not the top one of his class and it sucked. But he survived— barely.

College, he thought he'd just stick to what he was doing in high school— study in the morning, work in the evening, but life fucked up. He had to be a sperm donor for nothing.

He created another human being he'd been longing to see for nothing.

Jimin: *crying* I miss eomma, I miss my child I never got to see. Waeeee! Waeee! Why did I have to be born poor?

Jungkook: If you were not born poor, you wouldn't be your eomma's son and you wouldn't be my friend, hyung!

When Jimin didn't answer, Jungkook said sorry. Still not getting answer from Jimin, he spoke.

Jungkook: I'm really sorry hyung, maybe this is really what life had for us.

Jimin: I will woo her.

Jungkook: Huh?

Jimin: I'm gonna make her mine, I'll tell her that I am devastated because I won't be able to see her and that was the only reason why I came.

Jungkook: What for?

Jimin: I'm going to show her that I am not unqualified. *fists balled*

Jungkook: Tsk. It's not the hyung that I know. Don't be like me. I am not smart like you.

And then Jimin started crying like crazy again...

Meanwhile, Jeongyeon couldn't take her mind off of him even more. After their "interview" in the office, she had meetings with her business partners. For the first time in being a CEO, she really was unfocused. One of her friends and also a business partner noticed and advised her to go home as it wouldn't be beneficial for both her and her colleagues.

She thought of staying in her office bedroom but it also reminded her of Jimin. She felt guilty of what she said but those were the truth. Her head ached from thinking too much.

After putting her son to sleep, she went to the bathroom and took a bubble bath. She'd been here for almost an hour now.

Jeongyeon: Why did Nayeon have to meddle with my clothes and drinking? Aishhhh.

After two hours of thinking, she already got a plan for Jimin. She couldn't believe it! She spent two hours of thinking for the benefit of someone. She'd only done this for her son.

She called Mr. Kim, the person she hired just a few weeks ago.

Mr. Kim: Ms Yoo, good evening.

Jeongyeon: Mr. Kim, how do you feel like being a company driver instead?

Mr. Kim: Wae?

Jeongyeon: Just curious...

Mr. Kim: Same salary? *laughs*

Jeongyeon: *laughs heartily* Ne, of course Mr. Kim.

Mr. Kim: I'm really enjoying my current job now but schedule-wise, it's to my advantage if I become a company driver instead. Wae? I thought that post is no longer available? And don't you trust me anymore?

Jeongyeon: Ani ani. I'm just thinking about you, *lying Yoo Jeongyeon* I know you can't see your family often because of your work.

Mr. Kim: That's very thoughtful of you Ms Yoo. But are you serious? Because I'd grab that, jinjja.

Jeongyeon: We'll see...

After talking to Mr. Kim, she called their HR Director then.

Ms. Son: Ms Yoo Jeongyeon, it's 10 in the evening. What on earth?

Jeongyeon: Are you having abdominal pains right now? *chuckled*

Ms. Son: Quick quick, what do you need?

Jeongyeon: Mr. Kim wants to be a company driver instead, put his profile there.

Ms. Son: Seriously, Yoo Jeongyeon, we already have a lot of them!

Jeongyeon: Chaengggg, please do this... for Mr. Kim.

Ms. Son: Something's not right. Yoo Jeongyeon begging for a favor. We'll talk about this but okay.

Jeongyeon: Yayyy! Saranghae, Son Chaeyoung!!

Chaeyoung: I won't answer that until you tell me what is happening. *ends call*

Text Message:

Jeongyeon: Jimin-ssi
Ms. Yoo here
Come to the office tomorrow
I'm serious
4:00 PM

Jimin: Okay, Ms. Yoo.

〰️

Yoo Jeongyeon was getting really tensed. They were very awkward but she had to go on.

Their outfits:

Jeongyeon: Jimin-ssi. You said you no longer want to be a stripper that's why you were applying yesterday.

Jimin: Yes, that's right.

Jeongyeon: Why do you want to be an office worker? *looked at him intently*

Jimin: I'd look good in an office attire...

Jeongyeon: *blushed* Uhh, yeah. *pressed her lips to keep her from smiling*

Jimin: and... salary.

Jeongyeon: Arasseo. Hmm, I'd like to offer you a job, but it won't be in the office.

Jimin wanted to argue but he let her finish first.

Jeongyeon: The salary though, it would be as if you're working in the office, even higher.

Jimin: Higher? *that caught his attention*

Jeongyeon: Yes, but you have to gain my trust first. For this job, I need you to be my most trustworthy person... even more trustworthy than Nayeon or Jihyo. Okay?

Jimin: Okay...

A lot of things were running on in his head at this moment. What would be the job? Most likely, a guard— a personal body guard. He was 95% sure of that. He needed to be trusted because he would have to be with her all the time— which would be beneficial to him. If he'd woo her, he had to always be close to her.

Jeongyeon: Why should I trust you?

Jimin: You already know my nature. For some, the likes of us should not be trusted. But I am not ashamed to show you my true colors if that would gain your trust. There's really nothing else to hide.

Jeongyeon: *nods* What is the money for? *looks at him intently and leaned in closer*

Jimin: That's personal, Ms. Yoo.

Jeongyeon: Yeah, I guess so... okay, that's it. I guess that's the end of the—

Jimin: Wait, alright... mianhae. I need money because I am saving up. Right now, my income is only for my rent. Time is ticking and I have to find her as soon as possible.

Jeongyeon: Find who?

Jimin: *hesitated for a moment* My eomma, I haven't seen her in years. I need to rush. But how, if I am not getting enough income?

Desperation was obvious in Jimin's voice and Jeongyeon could tell that he was telling the truth.

Jeongyeon: *nods* Jimin-ssi... will you be my son's personal guard?

▶️ PLAY: To you, dear - Sogaksogak

Jimin was surprised. No, he was dumbfounded. He didn't know that she has a son. He researched about her but never found anything about her son or her family. She was married, what about his plan now?

Jimin: You're kidding?

Jeongyeon: Wae?

Jimin: You're married?

Jeongyeon: Ani! Don't be funny.

Jimin: Then how—

Jeongyeon: Let's not talk about it now. He'll be here anytime soon. So, what do you think?

Jimin: You have a son, how old is he?

Jeongyeon: Wae? Well he's— *phone rings and she answers* Annyeong. Omo, we were just talking about him. Yeah it's okay. Bring him inside, please. Thank you! He's here. *nose scrunch*

When Jimin heard the door opened, he stood up to look at who was entering the office. A kid of about 5 years old. Jeongyeon became playful at the sight of the boy who was running towards her. She carried him and the boy hugged her as if they were away for too long. Jimin's eyes were fixed on them, admiring every bit of its details. Jeongyeon noticed his gaze so she talked again.

Jeongyeon: Park Jimin-ssi, this is my son— Eun Hwan.

Yoo Eun Hwan, 5

She brought Eun Hwan back on the floor and the little boy went to where Jimin was standing. Jimin faced the child who was now clinging to his legs.

Jimin: H— how old is he?

Jeongyeon: Little Eun Hwan, how old are you?

Eun Hwan: *shows 5 fingers to Jimin*

Jimin: *smiled sweetly and sat down to face the boy* H— hi! *raised his hands for a high five.*

Eun Hwan: *gave Jimin a high five which made Jimin giggle*

Jimin: *carries Eun Hwan*

Imagine Jeongyeon looking at her husband and son like this. I— ❤️❤️

Jimin: Jeongyeon-ssi, *still not taking his eyes off of his son* I will take it.

Jeongyeon: *surprised* You what?

Jimin: I'll take it. I'll take care of you, Eun Hwan.

Funny how things turned out. Funny how no one from the three of them was aware of what they really were— a family. That Yoo Jeongyeon had Eun Hwan through artificial insemination or that Park Jimin was her sperm donor.

Jimin: *noticed that Eun Hwan is now sleeping so he whispers* Kyeopta *giggles with Jeongyeon*

〰️

Jungkook was still at Jimin's goshiwon when he went back. His mood suddenly became better after meeting his own child that he didn't want to talk to Jungkook anymore.

Jungkook: Hyung! Snobbish! C'mon, talk to me please.

Jimin: Why don't you go home now huh?

He was just kidding, of course. He told Jungkook about what happened and what he felt.

Jungkook: Don't tell me you are thinking that that's your son.

Jimin: Why do you have to ruin everything, Kookie????

Jungkook: Let's just be honest, the chances are very very very slim. In case that what you are thinking is true, then you are such a lucky bastard.

Jimin: Who told you that I'm thinking that? I'm just so happy that at least I could be a father to someone, even as his body guard.

Jungkook: There's a difference between a fa—

Jimin: STOP!! Just. Stop. Jeon Jungkook.

Jungkook: On another note, I can't believe she bought your story about you looking for your mother. Babo Jimin, she wants you to be trustworthy but the very first thing that you did was lie.

Jimin: What can I do? You know I couldn't tell her that I was a sperm donor. That's against the contract that I signed. I was not supposed to tell you that too, you know. And anyway, it's just the same... I am really looking for someone. It's just that... it's not my eomma but my child.

Jungkook: I have absolutely no idea how the hell you are going to look for your child when you can't tell anyone that you had your eggs frozen.

〰️

A/N: This chapter sounded like there would be angst and plot twists but believe me, I won't be putting plot twists and angsts here... hmmm a little bit I guess, but overall, this book will just be a feel good book.

Let me know what you think guys!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3K 1.4K 53
Jimin and Jeongyeon constantly spread nasty rumors about each other in their campus. ๐™– ๐™Ÿ๐™š๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™ฎ๐™š๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ญ ๐™Ÿ๐™ž๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™›๐™–๐™ฃ๐™›๐™ž๐™˜ Start Date: May...
17.8K 2.1K 48
Jeongyeon finally decided to take a break from work and went to Rome with her childhood friends Mina, Tzuyu, and Nayeon. However, along her glorious...
10.7K 574 21
โ ๐๐จ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ซ๐ž๐ฐ๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ฌ, ๐‡๐จ๐ฐ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐›๐ž ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ž? โž โžญ Its not up to them but wha...
49.7K 2.2K 55
What happened to their deal? #1 in Tzukook #1 in bangtwice