His Clumsy Woman ✔️

By winteratheart__

" I don't wanna blink, cause I am afraid to miss even a second of your cuteness" •••••• I throw my head back... More

00.
01-Parents
02-Decision
03-Family
04 - Misunderstanding
05-Meeting
06-Marraige
07-Nervous
08-Sleep
09-kiss
10- First time with him
11- woke up late
12-Ignoring him
13-Embarassed
14-Masseur
15- Cute
16 | Scared
17 | Assurance
18 | Sick
19 | Pregnant
21 | Pampering
22 | Good bye
23 | Fear
24 | Betrayed
25 | Nightmare
26 | Pain
27 | Panic
28 | Upset
29 | Unbearable
30 | Strong
31 | Too much
32 | Frustrated
33 | Emotions
34 | Blessed

20 | Euphoric

16.4K 1K 100
By winteratheart__

Zain's pov

Her hands tightly clutches mine as she stares up at me with a pleading with gaze that is melting my heart as quickly as butter melts in a pan of heat. Her stunning diamond eyes are filled with tears, making her look more lovely than she is and those damp eyelashes are not helping either.

My wife, who is gorgeous and using her charm as a weapon, makes me sigh as I try my best not to look at her. "Zain....please.." she mumbles, making it harder for me to turn away.

I scoff at my pathetic self for being so easy, and I clear my throat before asking, "Doctor?" My wife, who is sitting on the chair, freaks out and turns her head towards me when she see the doctor walking towards her while removing the cap, exposing the tiny, sharp needle.

"Umm...can you give her medicine and skip the injecting part she is actually scared." I awkwardly laughed, never in a million years imagined that I would be in this kind of situation.

Dr. giggles as she shakes her head in Nay. Or as if she doesn't believe a married big girl is whimpering and nearly whining to get injected,

"One small sting and we get to breath easier, it won't pain I promise" she assure her gently as if she is speaking to kid, but It look like Jannat has a real trauma with needles.

While gripping my waist and shaking her head, Jannat doesn't respond to the doctor and instead stares up at me in hope, as her eyes continue to well up with tears.

Now I'm not able to see her in this statw.

As she buries her face farther into my hipbone, I encircle her neck with my arms and rub her back with my palm to calm her.

"Doctor, we will go with the medicines" I finalise, staring at the old women who chuckles as if she knew this was about to come, "Jannat, don't worry, I'm not injecting you." She smiles at the brat who is peeping to see if she is telling the truth.

When she see her moving away, she swiftly gets up before leaping next to me with a happy smile and looking much more revealed than before.

She even looks better in my eyes for some reason, is that the hospital air that made her better?

Her polite 'Thankyou' flutters my heart and I couldn't help myself from staring at my sweetheart.

We are currently sitting in the car after filling the doctor's prescription and purchasing the medication from the pharmacy.

"Can I connect?" I nod while keeping my focus on the road. Jannat peeps up at me with large eyes as though this is the first time she will connect her phone.

I chuckle whilst attempting to assist the pouting girl who presses every button she can find to pair her phone with the automobile Bluetooth.

"Aah" She nods to herself, as if trying to understand the process and when done with excitement she plugs her phone. Why does she have to look so cute when doing nothing?

Or is it just my eyes, that is not able to resist her.

Oh god it's gonna be terrible traumatic days when I leave her go for work.

I glance at her as the song's melody begins, and she does the same while smiling brightly at me. Ouch, that wink didn't work; my heart literally just flipped at her tiny action.

" Can I call you baby?
Can you be my friend?
Can you be my lover up until the very end ?"

She sings quietly, and the smoothness of her voice gives me chills.

" don't ,don't you worry I'll be there
when ever you want me
I need somebody who can love me at my worst
No ,I am not perfect but I hope you see my worst —-" she stops when she hears my phone ringing .

I take my phone, which had been charging until I unplugged the plug, and swiftly slide it up while tapping on the speaker before immediately lowering the volume.

" Zain?" I hear my brother say from the other side. "Yes?" I reply while looking down the road. "When are you coming home?"

"Not sure bro, why?" I answer him, glancing at Jannat who playing with her nails, probably waiting for me to cut the call so she could turn the song again.

"Are you going to have your lunch out?" I respond swiftly and without hesitation. But with confusion cause I clearly said we will be back by lunch.

It's probably Mamma who made him call.

"Nope, bro, we'll be home at or before 2 p.m." I check my watch and see that it's 12:30 p.m., and there's no way we're having any outside food. I don't want Jannat puking again

"Okay" saying that he cuts the call "It's 12 what are we gonna do in the car for such a long time" she dumbly asks, of course, I am taking her somewhere I roll my eyes but do not reply but she stares at me for answers and when she realises I am not in the mood of answering she shrugs and increases the volume.

"Are you serious?!" When beach comes into view, Jannat jumps in her seat. "Oh gosh! "I haven't been here in years," she says, shaking my arm, and I can tell she just wants me to park so she can leave.

I am amused by her excitement.

When I finally park, she doesn't even wait a second before opening the door and hurrying out.

I know girls have a thing for the beach, and I'm witnessing it today.

Inaya is different she is not a beach girl. Cause she hates deep water.

"Careful!" I warn from behind like a father when she runs in the beach, I jog behind her so I am by her side if she falls, cause from the way her steps are uneven because of sand, I can tell she is going to sit on her butt soon.

"Thankyou so much" turning she grins at me, yelling out her gratitude, as if she isn't clumsy she walks backwards and I hurry my steps to be near her, but like I thought a loud gasp leaves her lips when she trips on her Abaya and sways at first but falls really hard on her butt.

My eyes squints when I feel her pain.

"Awhh" a pout forms on her lips when I get near her "I am surprised you even lasted so long without falling" I sarcastically mutter, and she flies her lying leg up to hit my leg but quickly an apologetic expression takes over her face, regretting the next moment she hit me.

Clicking her tongue out she peeks at me to see if I am offended, with her half opened eyes because of shining sun above us which is not letting her have a clear sight.

When I chuckle at how cute she looks, she awkwardly laughs holding her hand out.

"Help me!" I pull her in one swift pull and she crashes on to me really hard. Her soft feminine features pressing against mine.

I let out a breathe at that contact.

Well, that was the motive. So anyways I cannot complain.

Grinning at me she takes a step back before rushing forward and running for the shoreline.

My hands react faster than my brain. My hand swings around her waist, and she is dragged back in my arms with the same force she took the leap.

"Woah where to darling?"

"Your sick, so no drenching yourself today"I can tell that statement sounded very cruel to her ears cause she gasps so dramatically and looks at me wide eyes as If not believing my existence is real.

Jannat's pov

What exactly did he just say? Not having fun with the water? We're on the beach, dude. Is he for real? He can't serious? The beach is created to have fun and play in the water.

He should know that universal fact.

"Stop joking, Zain, let's go!" I drag this big guy, but he was stronger than me. He shakes his head as he pulls me along in a dry place.

No no no, as childish as it sound, I want to play!!!

" Zain" I beg him so his heart melts "Please, I want to play with the water" while I glare at him. He shakes his head and forces me to sit between his legs on the dry sand.

I can't give up so easily.

"I remember someone shivering in the morning. I assume that was you?" He peers over my shoulder, raising his eyebrow mocking and I only roll my eyes.

"I am completely fine now!! We came to the beach, and if we don't play in the water, the water will be sad. It's unjust to the water, so let's go!" I stare at him innocently, and he chuckles, giving me the hope that I'll win.

"I am sure water would mind, since other are giving him justice" his sarcasm is only increasing day by day, he points at the far by couples who are enjoying in the water.

"I'll tell them to stay a little longer on behalf of you" when I narrow my eyes at him sarcasm he chuckles pulling me closer.

"Please" I try again "I'll wet only, only till my ankles I promise!" I give those big genuine eyes so he melts but it doesn't look like the case where he is ready to melt.

"baby, if you get wet and fall sick, I promise I'm not going to save you from those Syringes," he gives me that look that says I dare you to debate now.

I don't have additional clothes or a towel, so it's obvious I'll fall sick.

I am sorry. I say it to myself while looking at the waves and its voice that is soothing me.

I lay my head back on Zain's chest, shutting my eyes and feeling the breeze hit my delicate skin, which brings a soft smile to my lips. I opened my eyes to see Zain smiling down at me.

When a soft pair of lip's presses against my forehead my heart flips, and I lift my head to stare at him, he looks breathtaking upclose.

I am so lucky to have him. He is actually a gem that I was lucky to be blessed with.

"Jannat, I have something to tell you," that catches my attention, he says gently as I get closer to him. I stare into his eyes, urging him to continue, and he gulps, seeming a little anxious all of a sudden, making me worried. I sit up and turn towards him, asking softly, "What happened?"

He pulls me onto his lap because the beach was empty and only two people could be seen from afar "hey, what's wrong?" I pat his cheek as he goes silent.

I raise my eyebrow at him asking him to tell me

"I have a business meeting on Wednesday," okay? So? Ya Allah, why is this guy nervous for a business meeting? Did he just scare me because of a business meeting? Or maybe it is an important one.

"You'll do great! Don't worry about anything" I grin at him, and that grin tells I trust him and he would do a very good job.

But that grin slowly flatters, when he moves in closer while looking into my eyes and then towards my lips, my heart screams when in split second I feel his soft lips touching mine . My eyes open in response to his unexpected action, and my breath literally stops.

My heart is racing at a different rate. Fisting I wrinkle his T-shirt at how tight my hold is and after a few seconds, he slowly moves his lips onto mine, sucking and biting it tenderly.

My very first kiss. Its our first kiss.

Is this true?

Yes, it is, Jannat.

As I follow in his steps, my eye unconsciously closes at this euphoric feeling. He smiles against my lips but doesn't interrupt this priceless moment.

Gently holding my jaw he tilts my face so he could deepen the kiss.

After what felt like forever, when my breath starts getting heavy, he slowly pull away from me as I do the same. His warm breath hits my lips, heating up my cheeks more, he smells good. Goodness I need to stop.

I can tell that my face now resembles a bright red tomato.

He tilts my chin with his finger and thumb, but I, being the shy queen that I am, instantly hug him. I can hear his soft laughter, which make my heart beat faster than it already does. I glance down and smile foolishly without even attempting to hide it.

Jannat breathe in and out! It wouldn't look nice if he is carrying your unconscious body home!

Yes, Allah! I'm going to pass out! Why is he so attractive?

"Jannat?" Tugging my hijaab, he runs his finger over my hot burning cheek, "I have a business meeting in New Zealand sweetheart" the hesitant in his eyes should've made me aware that my heart was going to break soon.

"I'll be gone for week" he presses a kiss on my cheek, but that softness only clenches my heart "A week?" I let out and its almost in audible.

"You're leaving me?" I stutter as tears well up in my eyes, oh god Jannat stop being a kid.

But how can I stay without him for a weak.

"Let's not put it that way, but yeah," he says quietly, cradling my face and caressing my cheeks.

I shake my head and embrace him tighter; I don't want him to leave, at least not now. Is it necessary for him to leave at this moment, when we've gotten so close?

"Baby, it is important" I shake my head and bury my face in the crook of his neck. He gently rubs my back , "Only one week baby," he tries again when all I want is for him to be quiet and give me a hug.

Only? How can he add that 'only'?!

Its 7 days.

"Don't leave me," I mutter as tears start to fall down my cheeks and drench his T-shirt. "Please don't cry Jannat," he begs whispering near my ear that I shudder when his hot breathe fans against my skin.

"Don't leave me" I sniff controlling my sob, and I don't understand why I am becoming so emotional, maybe because after Ammi Abbu and Ayaan he is the one I've got so attached to that I cannot imagine waking up without seeing him. And I hate myself for easily and so pathetically getting attached.

"I am not leaving you baby" but you are! I don't even know anyone in home as much as I know him. Except Aayan.

We spent a few minutes simply snuggling in each other's arms with his hand running my back non-stop. And I am secretly loving the warmth his palm gives me.

Pulling away, I hit his arm muttering "I hate you" and that was genuine for even thinking about going somewhere without me, but he chuckles and holds my jaw, squishing my cheeks together, my eyes widen and my heart flips when he leans forward and pecks my pouting lips "I know you love me" he concludes proudly, but I am still in a daze at what just happened.

I hold my burning cheeks in my palm, trying my best to hide my grin in which I can tell I am bitterly failing.

_______

A/n: Cute or Cringe? Which C would you rate.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 10K 39
"I won't complain if you don't provide me with nutella. I won't complain if you don't buy me Victoria's Secret lingerie. I won't complain if you sit...
8M 341K 52
"I hope you realize you made the worst f**king decision of your life." She could feel his cold icy blue eyes piercing through her soul. "I didn't as...
253K 14.7K 37
'You are my favourite place to go, When my mind searches for peace.' ....... She opens the door and barges in as if she owns this place ofcourse she...
1K 72 8
"For the ones who dream of stranger worlds." ••••••• "Dil Ke Rishte Kismat Se Milte Hai, Warna Mulakaat To Hazaron Se Hoti Hai." ....... She stood in...