Savior (BWWM)

By TimaraWrites

A stripper, destined to be lawyer and a man who only cares about himself meet in sinful circumstances. When o... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thrity Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty eight
Thirty nine
Forty

Fifteen

44.6K 1.6K 430
By TimaraWrites

ROMAN'S POV

I walked toward the underground bunker as my head ached. I didn't like the fact that I left Blake alone with my father. I knew he wouldn't hurt her. He wasn't as evil as me, but I felt like Blake wouldn't hold the lie I told.

Saying she was my fiancé gave her a place here with no questions ask. If people knew I brought her here for protection from Luis and that she's his daughter, they'd assume she was a traitor and threat.

I know my mother will make a big deal out of it once she hears the news.

But if we do go through with the wedding, I can take everything Luis owns. Every. Single. Thing. And I was looking forward to it. Seeing him fail was sweet revenge for me.

I walked inside the bunker to see Colton and Kade against the tables that held all the security cameras.

Kade was my hitman and part of security. If I needed him to get rid of someone, he'd be the first one I'd send out.

"Sup boss man." Kade smiled as he was drinking beer.

"Drinking beer this early?" I smirked at him.

"Rough night, the wife was mad about me going on a mission last night." He responded shaking his head. "She knows what I do for a living, just taking her time to adjust to it."

"That makes me feel better about being single." Colton laughed.

That's the main reason I didn't want to be tied down to anyone. I wanted to stay out late, do what I wanted without anybody drowning down my ear asking where I am.

"She'll get over it." I said as I remembered why I came in here in the first place. "What did you guys want?"

They both looked at each other confused.

"Nothing, why? We're just making sure the cameras are intact. Our daily walk around." Colton responded.

"That asshole." I mumbled.

My dad just wanted to get her alone. But why. What is he up to?

"Wassup?" Colton asked.

"Nothing. Don't be late for tonight's meeting." I walked out.

I had no idea what he could've wanted with her. Or what he wanted to say to her. I quickly walked back to the house.

"Roman."

Fuck. I turned to see Verona. I don't have time for this. Not right now. I ignored her and kept walking.

"Could you wait for just a moment!" She ran after me. She stopped in front of me crossing her arms. "Where have you been lately? I've been asking Nora, but she kept telling me to mind my business."

Typical Nora. "It doesn't concern you."

"It does." She walked around me seductively. "I missed you. well, the time we've spent together. You remember the late nights we'd sneak off to hotels." She giggled.

Yeah, because I didn't want to be seen here with her. She was wild. The only reason she stays here is because her father is apart of my empire for shipping off my weapons. If he wasn't so good to me, she'd be out in a heartbeat.

"I told you what we had is over." I cut our fling off months ago. Why can't she just quit.

"Is it because of that new girl you've been fucking around with. That stripper." She said angrily. "I can't believe you'd replace her with me."

"Watch your mouth. I'm not going to sit here and argue with you." I said back. "I want nothing to do with you."

I wonder who even told her that. Someone must've overheard something and it's spreading around the empire. Not good.

"But Listen-."

My eyes cut toward Nora and Blake walking from the house. Blake was still wearing my clothes which made my body tense. I wonder where they're going. It didn't seem like my father upset her in any way. She was smiling and laughing with Nora.

"Hello. Are you listening to me?"

"Yeah, yeah. I have to go." I walked past Verona and headed toward Blake.

A smile rose on her face which made me smile, but I instantly hid it. People were outside and nobody needed to notice something that could be a weakness. Even though soon people we're going to know she was my soon to be wife, it still didn't feel right for people to see me interacting physically with someone.

"Roman, hey." She gave me a hug. "Thank you so much."

I pulled back from her hug as I glanced around. Nobody seen it. But why was she so happy? "For what?"

"Your father offered me the job as one of the Ferrari's personal lawyers. You and Nora told him some good things about me?" Her smile grew bigger. But mine fell. I look toward Nora as she gave me a slight grin.

Why in the hell would he do such a thing? When my enemies sees that she's defending me, that's just another target on her back. I tightened my lips. She has no kind of training to be in the life we live. Does he want her killed?

"Is everything okay?" She asked concerned.

"Yes." No. No, it isn't. I faked a smile. "That's great." I looked away.

"Roman, what's wrong." She shifted her feet. "Talk to me."

"It's nothing Blake."

"Why are you acting like such an asshole." Nora rolled her eyes. "I'm going to take her to our law firm. You can go calm down somewhere, you're ruining our happy moment."

I crossed my arms. Of course, she could tell I was pissed. Who wouldn't be?

They walked off as Blake turned around to give me a concerning look. She mouthed the words "Talk later?"

I gave a single nod.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I laid back in my office chair with my eyes closed. So much has happened in the last few days, but I don't regret them.

Tonight, there will be a town meeting. I figured everyone needs to be updated with what's about to happen in the next few days. We're planning our next moves with Luis. War is coming. And it's coming fast.

I guess I could announce my 'engagement'. I know it'd cause some shocks from a few people, but I couldn't care less. It needs to be done.

There was a knock on my door which made me sit up straight. "Come in."

I was met with Blake's beautiful face. I smiled and this time I didn't have to hide it.

"Hey." I said standing up. I'm glad she came. I can talk to her about what she needs to say tonight at the meeting as she's being introduced as my fiancé.

She didn't look happy at all though. "Want to tell me why you were being such an asshole earlier?"

Okay I didn't expect this conversation to start like this.

"It was nothing Blake."

"Obviously it was something, now talk."

I rolled my eyes. She's so stubborn, but so am I.

"I don't think you should take the job." I shrugged. "It's too dangerous."

She laughed crossing her arms. "So, I'm supposed to be stuck in the house all day being your pretend fiancé." She shot back.

"I didn't say that."

"Then what the hell are you saying Roman?"

"I want you safe, not out defending me if I get in a tight situation."

"That's a part of the job and you don't have to worry about my safety."

"Well, I don't want you doing it."

"It's not up to you. You have no control over me." She took a deep breath. "Is there another room I can sleep in tonight?"

Frustration went over me. "No. With us being engaged you can't just sleep in another room. My parents will suspect something."

"Engaged." She laughed. "Well, I don't care. Watch me. There's plenty rooms around this place."

She was about to walk out before I took quick steps in her direction, grabbing her arm.

"Roman." She warned.

"Why are you so hostile?"

"Why are you so demanding?"

I pinned her arms above her head, something I like doing to be in control. "You're not sleeping anywhere else but in my bed."

She bit her cheek as she tried wiggling her way from my grip. "Roman let me go, now."

"Or what?" I smirked as I focused my eyes on hers. "Wanna finish where we left off?"

She stared at me in disgust.

"Is that a, yes?"

I didn't give her a chance to answer back before I placed my lips on hers, something I never imagined myself doing so quickly. Her body jerked forward as she hesitated before kissing me back.

Well, there was my answer.

My body felt a new sensation it hasn't felt before. The way her tongue swirled in my mouth made me want to kiss her deeper. I picked her up gently walking her to my desk.

She wrapped her arms around my neck. "We shouldn't be doing this." She mumbled in between our kisses.

"Why not?" I groaned.

She didn't answer. Because there wasn't an answer on why we shouldn't. It felt right, plus we had to get some kind of practice in before the wedding. If I told her that she'd probably hit me. After long and short kisses of me devouring her mouth, I finally pulled back. I didn't expect her to give in like she did. I wanted more of her, but I had to think of the bigger problems we had, not my sexual desires for her. Plus I want her begging for me.

"We need to talk about tonight."

She fixed herself as she looked down. Did she feel embarrassed?

"And what about it?"

"I'm introducing you as my fiancé. And I need you prepared if anyone ask you questions, which I doubt."

She rolled her eyes. "This is crazy Roman."

"I know. It's the only way for you to stay here safely without any questions asked."

"Earlier you said it was for business. Now it's for me to stay here safely." She laughed as she shook her head. "You're full of shit."

"You know what else could be full inside of you?" I joked.

She wasn't pleased with my joke, at all. Just a minute ago she was enjoying my mouth, now she's mad at me. Women.

"Okay, okay. I know what I said. Everything is confusing right now."

She nodded as she looked down at her hands.

I heard her stomach growl.

"You haven't eaten yet?"

She shook her head embarrassed.

"I told you to eat. How do you think you'll get better? I'll get my chief to cook you something and we can talk about tonight."

"You have a personal chief?" She raised her eyebrow at me.

"I have a lot of things and tricks you don't know about yet."

She rolled her eyes. "Shut up and lead the way fiancé." She exaggerated.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 2.3K 53
Kirill's past would come back full force and as his new bride, Mia is about to stumble upon his dark world and the immense pull it has on her. Kirill...
56.3K 1.3K 45
21 year old Victoria Moretti, is an assassin. She is an independent woman that doesn't rely on a man to do anything. She thinks they are a waste of t...
1.2M 7.2K 9
#𝟒 ▪ 𝐆𝐮𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐬. ❝I hate you,❞ I hissed, pushing him away to create some desperately needed distance between us. He smirked and my...
871K 24.7K 42
Matteo D'Angelo, the Don of the D'Angelo family is grieving the loss of his wife while still trying to run Chicago and keep his enemies at bay. Matt...