𝐋𝐒𝐭𝐭π₯𝐞 𝐌𝐒𝐬𝐬 πŒπœπ‚οΏ½...

By WHORV06

Madeline McCall is Scott McCalls' little sister. She has known about the supernatural since the beginning and... More

DISCLAIMER
TRAILER
CAST
GRAPHICS
β™• royals SEASON 2 β™•
QUOTES
01 || A Trip to Mexico
02 || Back In Beacon Hills
03 || Lying To Young Derek
04 || Wind Voices
05 || McCall Numer 2
06 || Woods Voices
07 || She Can't Flirt
08 || Lake House Troubles
09 || Werewolf On The Boat House
10 || Beacon Hills Deadpool
11 || Shower Wolf
12 || First Kiss
13 || Brett & Violet
15 || Looking for Liam
16 || Berserker's On Street
17 || Finding Liam
18 || Cheesy, But Cute
19 || Hunch
20 || Only When Necessary
21 || Visual Confirmation Required
22 || 45 Minutes
23 || Berserkers In The Hospital
24 || Blue, Brown, Run
25 || The Next Morning
26 || Keyword Of The Fourth Part
27 || Bullet Wound
28 || Amor
29 || After Effects
30 || Illusion
31 || No Texts, No Calls, No Responses
32 || Carbonite
33 || A Reminder
34 || The Sun, The Moon, The Truth
35 || Predictions
36 || Lika A True Alpha
37 || They Were Happy
38 || Research
30 || Happy Birthday, Madeline!
40 || Trust

14 || Liam's Disappearance

3K 48 4
By WHORV06

-3rd person's P.O.V-

"Hurry!" Madeline whisper-shouted at her brother who was breaking into Garrett's locker to check if there was anything suspicious in it.

Liam and she shared a look both of them antsy to get caught. "I think someone's coming. Hurry" Liam warns them. "You find anything?" Liam asks Scott.

The McCall siblings may be years apart but they knew each other very much and they were really close unlike some.

"No. Nothing" when Scott took some time to answer she knew he was lying. But she didn't want to question him on something that he clearly lied in front of Liam for a reason, so she pinned to ask him when they got home.

°°°

When the two siblings got home to a dark house and no mom they both sighed. "The powers off" she says knowing that they had to pay.

"Yeah uh I need to go to my room" Scott didn't even look at her but went straight to his room. Madeline frowned and followed right after.

"Uh, are you not going to tell me what you found?"

"I didn't" Scott denied.

She scoffed. "Please. I know when you lie, you're horrible at it. What's in the bag?" she asks following him into his room as he immediately placed it under the bed.

"Mads-"

"Okay then I'll see for myself" she says taking it out and opening it too quickly for him to stop her. Her eyes went wide like they would pop right out of her skull with her jaw drop.

"That's a lot of money" her lips curved into a smile thinking of how she could pay for the power and the water and anything else they owned.

"I thought about it too. We can't" Madeline closed the bag and put it back under the bed and stood up. "Why not? It's Garrett's aka a killer who doesn't deserve it. We could help mom" she says.

Scott looked at her with sad eyes and sits in the bed. "No, it's Peter's. If we take it we'd be doing the same thing the Benefactor did to Peter" he reason making her think it was true.

She plopped on the bed laying down. "This sucks. We've got money but our morals and the right thing don't let us do this. I hate being the good guy" she jokes making Scott smile.

She knew that taking it wouldn't be doing the right thing and that is not what her mother taught him or her. They knew they had to take it but yet it was very tempting.

They both lay down now and stared at the ceiling. "Can I stay here tonight? I'm a little shaken with the fact of Garrett being out somewhere?" Madeline asked Scott who smiled reassuringly.

"Course" they smiled and lay down to sleep. But Scott has pinned something to tell her too. "So your first kiss"

Madeline's eyes widen again and got off the bed.

"Thinking about it better. I think I'll be good sleeping in my room" she immediately dodged the conversation that would be funny for Scott but awkward for Madeline.

And she didn't want to even know how he knew that was her first kiss. "Oh come on! Tell me about it! Mads!" she waved him goodbye closing his door not responding at all.

°°°

Madeline didn't know what to do when she couldn't find Liam anywhere in the school. He wants in any of his classes and none of her texts to him were responded to.

She couldn't find Kira, Stiles, Lydia, or Malia either. But she knows they were in school because Lydia had just texted her about them going to talk to Parrish into letting them into Eichen.

Malia was with Derek and that was all texted to her right that second.

But still no text from Liam.

She sighed feeling like she's wanted to give up but she wasn't going to. It didn't matter if she needed to ditch a day of school, she will find Liam. Especially since she had a bad feeling about his absence.

"Thank god, people I talk to" she sighs seeing Scott and Mason at the coach's doorstep to his office.

"Liam hasn't texted you either?" Mason asks worriedly for his friend. Madeline shook her head no.

The bell rang and Mason left for his class. The blue-haired girl looked up at Scott who shrugged. "He hasn't appeared since his run with Mason this morning" she ran a hand over her straight hair now more nervous.

A second later Madeline's phone buzzed and she saw the ID as Liam. "Liam" she answered in relaxation to know he was calling her.

"Ooh sorry wrong guy" her hand clenched the phone hearing the dickhead of Garrett as she thought.

"Garrett. Where is he?" she pushed Scott and her further from the middle of the hallway and asked him with pointing at her ear if he was listening to which he nodded.

"Come one. Like I'm actually going to tell you that" she huffed.

"For your level of stupidity id expect to yes" she snapped back.

"Oh, no snapping. Remembering I still have your little boyfriend in my hands" she huffed angrily and seeing she wouldn't keep her mouth from insulting Garrett, Scott took the phone.

Madeline wanted to protest but he sh her.

"I'll give you the money back" the true aloha tried to negotiate.

Madeline couldn't listen to the conversation unless she tiptoed to his level and stick her head to his to listen in on the call.

"You will. But that's not going to get you, Liam, back" Garrett chuckled. "You're going to have to put in a little more effort than that"

"What do you want?" Scott asked.

"I want the money and Violet. Or you never see Liam again" to say Madeline was pissed was an understatement. She wanted to punch that assassin in the face.

(A/N) Hello peeps!!

Liam had been kidnapped my poor baby and Madeline is not happy about it. Garrett this man can kiss my ass because I can't wait to get him off the picture. It truly made me tear up when I saw those scenes of Liam in the well.

Sorry for any misspellings :)

Remember to stay safe <3

Follow me onInstagram: whorv06.wp

Comment what you think!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.7K 1.3K 42
[π‘π‘œπ‘šπ‘π‘™π‘’π‘‘π‘’βœ] ───── β‹†β‹…β˜†β‹…β‹† ───── β•°β”ˆβž€ ❝ Aimi." I look down at Malia, and her hand comes up to my cheek. "I don't wanna die here without you...
120K 2.2K 21
❝She's more than just 30 million dollars.❞ In which the pack deals with a new situation; The Deadpool. Stacey McCall has been through a hell of a l...
64.2K 1.3K 38
πŸŽ΅π’˜π’‰π’†π’ π’˜π’† 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒔𝒍𝒆𝒆𝒑 π’˜π’‰π’†π’“π’†π’…π’ π’˜π’† π’ˆπ’ 🎡 Upon the return to beacon hills the argent sisters are there on one strict r...
375K 14.1K 31
DYNASTY [ BOOK FOUR ] ✧ Harper Verum and Stiles Stilinski have been through everything together; from finding out their best friend was a werewolf, t...