ETHEREAL, georgenotfound ✓

By miyahangout

completed! (georgenotfound x fem!oc) ANGEL was a fitting name for someone like Aspyn - possibly one of the on... More

- ETHEREAL
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
052
053
054
055
056
057
SAFE HAVEN (SEQUEL) + NOTE

012

24K 709 838
By miyahangout

real life !

"Thanks for coming! Byeee!!!" George waved furiously at the camera. He had just finished a stream which featured him, Quackity, and Angel. Angel was drawing a small portrait of George on Photoshop, while him and Quackity were talking and making jokes together. It was one of his more less-planned streams, where he felt bored enough to click the "Start Stream" button without a solid agenda.

Alex had gotten a call from Aspyn while the two were bickering about something he couldn't bother to remember now, which had then led to Aspyn joining them and deciding to draw him. George smiled at the drawing as his stream displayed his offline screen. Angel was very talented, but also very humble.

"It's not special, you know." Alex huffed, jealous of the attention George was getting from his friend. "Aspyn drew me too. You know how many drawings she sent me of myself." Alex was so focused on George that he didn't realize his slip-up.

"Aspyn?" George perked up, eyes-widened. His camera was off now, but the three were still in a Discord call together.

Alex clamped a hand over his mouth. "Oh shit— sorry Asp." He grimaced, cursing under his breath. He forgot that George didn't know her real name.

Aspyn laughed and shook it off. It was bound to happen soon, anyway. "No worries. You can call me Aspyn off stream, George."

"That's your name?" George asked to make sure. He traced his lip while being deep in thought. Aspyn, Aspyn, Aspyn. It was a pretty name, but it was prettier on her.

Alex cut in before she could respond. "Obviously, dumbass." He retorts, rolling his eyes at his friend's stupidity.

"I wasn't talking to you." George huffed.

Aspyn rolled her eyes at their constant bickering. She knew that if she didn't cut in know, they would continue arguing until they were interrupted. "Yes," her voice is soft in George's ears, and shuts him up quickly with only one syllable.

"Aspyn," George repeated, simply to try and test it out on his lips. Aspyn swore she could feel her heart stutter. She had never liked her name as much as she did when she heard him say it.

"Yes?"

"I like it. It's pretty." You're pretty, he wanted to say.

Aspyn smiled brightly, and tucked a group of stray hairs behind her ear. "Thank you." She could feel her heart racing and wondered what it meant. She's had a crush before, hell, she's had boyfriends before, but nothing felt as intense as this— and it was only him saying her name. The wheels began to turn in her head once more, and she rethought her last vision of love.

Her last boyfriend went by the name of Joshua, Joshua Bennett. He was an average boyfriend— he treated her well, but perhaps not well enough. Aspyn isn't a difficult girl to please, it's relatively easy to bring a smile to her face. A simple text message could make her heart flutter; money wasn't something she needed to be spent on her.

He remembered her birthday and important events, he was even respectful when he met her family. And perhaps if he was more emotionally present, she would have fallen in love. Aspyn didn't have a problem with it either, she was used to it. Her family wasn't exactly the most emotionally involved either, and that took a large toll on her and her siblings.

When she met Karl, she knew she grew up missing something that Karl had. There wasn't one day he didn't greet her with a hug, not one day he would say 'I love you' before hanging up the phone. It was the little things that surprised her— the way Karl would show up at her door when she'd mention a bad day, and how Alex emphasizes that he's simply one call away whenever he needs her. It was the comfort that swelled in her chest with them. She didn't have that growing up.

"Alright, Alright," Alex cut in, interrupting Aspyn's spiral of thoughts. "Take the flirting to the dm's, or don't, I don't care." He rolled his eyes, but really, he was glad for the both of them. He could tell they were both very fond of each other.

George rolled his eyes, his cheeks flaming in embaressment from his friends' words. "Why would you say that?" He huffed, glancing at Aspyn's icon nervously. He hoped she wasn't uncomfortable.

But instead, Aspyn laughed. "Shut up, Alex." The sound was lovely to George's ears, like a song that he never wanted to stop replaying. One that he would never get tired of.

"Oh god— I just realized. You two better not flirt the entire time on our trip, or I'm taking the first flight back." He groaned, slamming his head onto his desk.

"It's not flirt—"

"Do you ever shut up, Alex?" Another laugh bubbled out of Aspyn's throat as she tried to push down the questioning thoughts in her head. Were they flirting? She didn't think they were— she didn't even know how to flirt.

But then there was the sudden reminder again, that the two of them would meet soon. They would be face-to-face, and they could see each other in person. They could touch, and hear, and see each other without it being through a screen. Neither of the two could fathom why they were both excited and scared to meet someone that they barely knew.

twitter !

angel <3 @heyangel • 1h
no stream today, maybe tomorrow!
my flight is in four days :(
💬 🔁 🤍

Karsyn @KARDEL •1h
Replying to @heyangel
put the :( away rn or i'm beating u up
💬 🔁 🤍
|
angel <3 @heyangel • 55m
Replying to @KARDEL
:((((((
💬 🔁 🤍

Karsyn @KARDEL • 49m
ten replies and i'll post a picture of angel
when she was little
💬 🔁 🤍

angel <3 @heyangel • 48m
Replying to @KARDEL
NOOOOOO
💬 🔁 🤍

Quackity @Quackity • 45m
Replying to @KARDEL
CAN I GIVE A SUGGESTION
💬 🔁 🤍
|
Karsyn @KARDEL • 44m
Replying to @Quackity
DM'S ARE OPEN BROTHER
💬 🔁 🤍
|
user @user • 44m
Replying to @KARDEL
wait no shut up he called quackity brother 😭
💬 🔁 🤍

George @GeorgeNotFound • 40m
Replying to @KARDEL
oh don't mind me... ✍️
💬 🔁 🤍
|
user @user • 39m
Replying to @GeorgeNotFound
DNAJNS NOT HIM REPLYING
💬 🔁 🤍
|
Dream @Dream • 35m
Replying to @GeorgeNotFound
Not George simping on the main 🤡
💬 🔁 🤍
|
Quackity @Quackity • 33m
Replying to @Dream
george being horny on the main? 🤢
💬 🔁 🤍
|
Sapnap @Sapnap • 32m
Replying to @Quackity

💬 🔁 🤍
|
George @GeorgeNootFound
Replying to @Sapnap
STOPPPP
💬 🔁 🤍

instagram !

Liked by georgenotfound, heyangel, and others

kardellive she slapped me after this, i remember.
Tagged: heyangel

View all 6, 903 comments

user OMG AWWWW

user STOP SHE'S SO CUTE

Sykkuno Aw, cute! 😊
heyangel thanks, syk! 🥰

karljacobs_ dammit why didn't you post the demon one
heyangel STOP DJANDUS
kardellive @karljacobs_ i see her in four days i'm trying to live bro 😪
karljacobs_ TRUEEE

tommyinnitt WHO'S THE CHILD NOW AHAHAH

tubbolive AWWWW

nihachuu ANGEL 💞💞💞💕💓💞💞
heyangel NIKI 💕💓💕💞💕
wilbursoot pls this is a public website

dreamwastaken little angel aw

user angel got everyone simping 😭😭
user girlie has more bitches than callahan
user NDIWNSJ

Sapnap HAND IN MARRIAGE PLS
heyangel NDIWNIS SAPNAP

Valkyrae AWW I HAVE PROTECTIVE INSTINCTS NOW 🥺

user I LOVE HER WTF

user lol gross
user get outtt 🤺🤺🤺🤺

georgenotfound she's so cute 🥺
heyangel stoppp T-T
georgenotfound you're so cute 🙄
heyangel CHANGING THE EMOJI DOESNT CHANGE ANYTHING
kardellive ???? who is this 😏
user OH SHIT-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

623K 16.9K 24
⌜ • ° + ° • ⌝ karl jacobs x y/n in which you thought he was a cute stranger until you see him on a twitch stream... ⌞ ° • + • °...
94K 3.4K 28
(Y/N) is a small streamer that goes by (Y/U) that almost no one knows, a girl who looks up to the main MCYT creators from afar. One day, the youtuber...
385K 9.8K 31
two best friends in a room! they might kiss! georgenotfound x fem!oc
654K 13.7K 65
"𝑃𝑟𝑜𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑒𝑠 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑚𝑒𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒 𝑏𝑟𝑜𝑘𝑒𝑛" -𝑔𝑒𝑜𝑟𝑔𝑒𝑛𝑜𝑡𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑥𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟- George if you're reading this please leave...