Classroom Of The Elite : The...

By Crystalcursed

This is my first fic and I've no plans to update it any sooner. And believe me, even I cringe at some parts. ... More

Some Words Before You Start
Prologue - Is Society Equal
Chapter 1-Class D
Chapter 2-The beginning
Chapter 3-The Truth
Chapter 4-Class A
Chapter 5-A New Acquaintance
Chapter 6-The Midterms
Chapter 7-The Midterms (Part 2)
Epilogue
Volume-2
Chapter 1-Trouble
Chapter 2-The Idol
Chapter 3-Curiosity
Chapter 4-Betrayal?
Chapter 5-Trial
Epilogue
Special Chapter-The mysterious Kouhai
Volume 3
Chapter 1-Freedom
Chapter 2-Plans
Chapter 3-Special Exam-Part 1
Chapter 4-Special Exam-Part 2
Chapter 5-Special Exam-Part 3
Chapter 6-Special Exam-Part 4
Chapter 7-Special Exam-Part 5
Epilogue
Special Chapter - Aftermath of the Island Test
Volume 4
Chapter 1-The Mischievous Sprite
Chapter 2-The Sports Festival
Chapter 3-A Painful Memory
Chapter 4-Nagumo Miyabi
Chapter 5-The Thorn in our Side
Chapter 6-Ibuki And The Pervert
Chapter 7-Sudo's Rage
Chapter 8-Ayanokouji's Blunder
Chapter 9-Counterfeit
Chapter 10-The Battle between the three years
Epilogue
Special Chapter - The Face Of A Monster
Special Chapter - The Face of An Angel
Volume 5
Chapter 1 - The Game Of Truth And Lies
Chapter 2 - Suspicion Arise
Chapter 3 - Exposed
Chapter 4 - The End Of Peaceful Life
Epilogue
Special Chapter - The True Him
A.N. The 50th Chapter
Volume 6
Chapter 1 - A New Friend
Chapter 3 - Beneath the Sunset
Chapter 4 - The Battle For Class A
Chapter 5 - Preparation
Chapter 6 - Not Alone
Chapter 7 - Motive
Chapter 8 - A Can Of Beer
Chapter 9 - Expulsion
Epilogue
Special Chapter - Someone He Can Trust
Volume 7
Chapter 1 - Secrets
Chapter 2-The Cold Eyes
Ship Confirmed
Chapter 3-The Hiyori Group
Epilogue
Volume 8
Chapter 1 - Something Special
So...

Chapter 2 - A New Challenge

3.6K 178 61
By Crystalcursed

The cake was very sweet, but the sickly-sweet smile in front of me was dangerous. It has been three minutes since I'm sitting on the table and since then, she has been smiling like crazy. I kinda regret arranging a meeting with her now.

"So Ayanokouji Kun, you wanted to talk to me?" She asked me.

"Yeah sorry for taking your time." I replied while taking another bite of my cake.

She chuckled, "It is my honor actually, never did I think that I would be standing in front of your father's greatest product."

I sighed, and turned towards her. I asked, "I want you to tell me about Kamuro."

She gave an Oh look and chuckled, "Could it be you have a little high school crush on her Ayanokouji Kun."

Why is everyone so interested about my love life?

I shrugged and said, "It would be preferable if you got to the point. So, are you going to tell me or not?"

She sighed and leaned under the support of her cane, "Truth be told I don't know much about Kamuro San. But I have an idea what you want."

I looked at her and she stared right back.

"It's about her sister isn't it?" She asked me. I just nodded in response.

She closed her eyes for a moment then stared back at me with seriousness.

"Do you know about fire which happened four years back?"

I did hear about those. Those were one of the darkest moments for the entire country. A whole hotel was set on fire by a man. Nearly 34 people were killed that day. The man never was punished because he was thought to be mentally unstable. So, then she was...

"Yeah, she was one of those victims." She said, her eyes showing her sadness.

"I never thought someone could be this sick." I said to her.

Killing innocent people for fun is just insane. A monster like me understands that then why can't humans like him understand.

She just chuckled sadly, "Well it's no use thinking of it now. This is the past and we need to accept it."

I nodded. I didn't feel like eating the cake anymore. At least wherever her sister might be, she must be seeing Kamuro huh?

Heaven and hell, what an interesting concept. Yet to be understood by humans. Simple because there is no human alive who can uncover the truth about them.

"Sorry but I don't know anything more about her? She pretty much keeps to herself. I don't think she has talked with anyone in the Class A apart from me."

With that we ended our little chat and parted ways. I relished an ice cream before heading back to the dorms.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Time Skip

A new day in the school with a new announcement. But unlike previous time, this wasn't a special exam. It was time for the upcoming term examinations.

But this exam everyone in the class looks tense. Well because expulsions would be kept as penalty. Chabashira sensei shares a brief look with me, then turns to the whole class and starts explaining the procedure of the exams.

According to teacher, tests would be taken before exam and is supposed to be as easy as middle school. But, the tests aren't completely useless, as it helps determine the pairs for the final exam of the semester. There will be tests on 8 subjects with 50 questions per test.

There are 2 ways to be expelled due to this exam; The combined total of the pair is under 60 for a test, or If the cumulative score of the pair is below a certain number both student will be expelled, even if they scored above 60 in all tests. In the last exam, it was 700 points. To get 700 points it necessary to achieve a minimum of 43.75 points per test to pass.

As class starts speculating about how the pairs are determined, Chabashira sensei mentions another thing about the special exam. The students are tasked with writing the final exam questions for another class, then that class has to 'defend' against the 'attack'. The winner of the battle (The one with the highest score) will gain 50 class points from the loser. To ensure that no impossible quizzes are made the teachers monitor the questions. If the quizzes aren't finished the schools template questions will be used instead.

Winning this exam won't be much problem if Class D actually studied. Well, that is a very huge hypothesis I'm on too.

If I have to say who in class D are academically sound, then that would include Hirata Yosuke, Horikita Suzune, Keisei Yukimura, Wang Mei, Kushida Kikyou, Matsushita Chiaki now that she has been exposed and the person whom I believe is the best in academics. Koenji Rokusuke, he is quite unique. I would be lying if I didn't want him as an asset, but he isn't showing his true strength at all. Even in the sports festival he didn't show up.

I need to understand what exactly he is thinking before I make a move. But he would be the harder target. I sighed as I saw Horikita approaching me, "Ayanokouji Kun, would you please assist me with some things?"

I turned to face her, "Do I have any choice?"

"Honestly speaking, you are doomed to suffer." She replied with a stern gaze directed at me.

It seems my fate has been already sealed. I got up from my seat with the usual blank expression.

I immediately regretted as I found the discussion panel......to be quite big for my liking.

There on the table sat Hirata, Karuizawa, Sudo, Horikita and an unexpected person. It seems Horikita didn't know that kushida was a traitor. Well only me and matsushita from Class D knew about kushida. I don't think she will be reckless anymore. She knows how strong I am, but I can't let my guard down.

I still don't know what Ryūen is planning, he is too quiet currently. The only way to gain information about his current status is through ibuki, but seriously speaking. I don't think Ryūen as a threat. He is just a pebble on the road I'm walking on.

"Horikita San, what do you think should be our strategy this exam?" Hirata asked while nervously glancing at Karuizawa who was clinging to his arm.

Horikita looked at me and said, "I think Ayanokouji Kun might have an idea about that."

All eyes turned towards me. Is this what I get for helping you, damn both the Horikita's are troublesome to deal with.

"Uh I think the key to winning this exam lies in the test we are going to give before the actual exams I guess. I mean the order in which we score marks might decide the pairs we are going to be in." I answered while looking at my phone.

I looked up from my phone and I saw they were thinking something.

"Yeah you might be right about that. After all sensei did say that the tests would be important. But orders might be important too. That's very nice point Ayanokouji Kun." Hirata smiled and said to me. Horikita only nodded. But Karuizawa for some reason looked at me in suspicion.

She said, "I didn't know you could think this good Ayanokouji Kun?"

"Well staying with a cunning person like matsushita might have changed me little I guess."

"So, you still talk with her huh?" Karuizawa asked while looking at me.

"Yeah, there is no reason for me to just ignore her." I answered casually.

"Huh, don't you see what she did. She basically lied to her this whole time. Even when we were so close. How can we even trust her now?" She said accusing matsushita.

"But is she the only one hiding something? Aren't you hiding something too Karuizawa?"

At this Karuizawa flinched. Was I being straightforward, but I had to take some risks if I have to gain Karuizawa? If I can have her work for me, I will be controlling all the girls in the class indirectly.

I had noticed how hirata and Karuizawa are in the class. There smiles seemed force for a reason. They were definitely hiding something. So, I needed information if I wanted to have an upper hand.

Karuizawa looked down when she heard the question. Everyone turned towards her. Hirata was about to say something but I was faster,

"Never mind, I was just kidding."

There was no use for asking anything more. Kushida was here and she must have Definitely sensed Karuizawa's panic. But her face showed confusion which meant only hirata and Karuizawa knew about that secret.

"Ayanokouji Kun, I'll advice you to stay on track. I despise useless chatter" Horikita turned towards me and said.

"Oh, sorry Horikita." I apologized and she continued with the rest of the plan. They came to a conclusion that the highest scorer would be paired with the lowest scorer. Similarly, the second highest with the second lowest, and so on.

Karuizawa was glaring at me throughout the meeting. Well, it seems another troublesome piece to deal with. Not that it matters to me though.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Third Person POV (Sakayanagi's Room)

Sakayanagi stood there in front of Kamuro. They were in Sakayanagi's room.

"Kamuro san, what do you think about the upcoming exams and class battle."

Kamuro just looked blankly at her, "Class A is going to win, that's all I can say for now."

Sakayanagi looked at her with an amused expression, "Oh how can you be sure. And are you really okay, there is a chance someone might get expelled this exam."

At this Kamuro just tched, "So what, if they can't handle this then they don't deserve to be in class A."

"I don't understand how do you deserve to be in A class." Sakayanagi said.

At this Kamuro just glared at her in anger, "What do you mean by that?"

"You have a defect don't you? Your sist.." Sakayanagi was about to say but Kamuro grabbed her collar,

"Don't talk about my sister you cripple." Kamuro said in a menacing tone.

Sakayanagi just laughed, she knew why she was put in class A. Her father had deliberately put Kamuro in A class. He knew about kamuro's past and he wanted her to face the demons of her past. And the only way to face them was showing her how defective she was despite being in Class A.

"You sure have got a tongue Kamuro san, giving unusual names to me. But please remove your filthy hands from my clothes Kamuro san." Kamuro glared at her but obeyed her.

"Now that's how should you behave, like a slave." Sakayanagi said in a prideful tone.

Kamuro didn't reply to the insult thrown at her and just kept glaring. She knew better than to talk to her. She acknowledged how strong she was.

"Which class do you think we should get to face, Kamuro san?" Sakayanagi asked out of curiosity.

Kamuro thought about it, it was better to face against class C or Class B as she knew about the monster residing in Class D. 

But,

"I think I would've wanted to face Class D."

Sakayanagi was amused by the answer. What was Kamuro talking didn't make any sense, didn't she know how dangerous Ayanokouji was.

But that's the reason Kamuro wanted to face Ayanokouji. She knew how strong Ayanokouji was. In the future Class A and Class D will definitely face each other, but its better to face the demon now.

Because Kamuro knew, the only chance to remain as class A was to suppress Class D. To protect Class A's position, she had to make sure Class D never advance to Class C. Because as long as its academics, it didn't matter how smart Ayanokouji was, Class A was far superior than Class D.

She knew, if Class A wants to win, they had to make sure to destroy Class D at any cost. Because in the end, Ayanokouji alone cant save the whole class forever.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A.N. Guys thank you for your support. I read all the comments in the previous chapter. You have motivated me a lot. So then, I assure you, no matter how much hate I get in the future, I will keep going. Lets see this Fic till the end.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95K 3.1K 23
Shiroi Kaslana is an extraordinary individual, capable of feats that surpass the abilities of any other prodigy. Possessing a stunning intellect from...
73.4K 2.5K 23
Hey there everyone this is my first fanfic so go easy on me ..... that aside this an Ayanokoji X Ichinose fanfiction . Judging by the description you...
168K 6K 68
This is the story of an "average" boy attending ANHS as a member of class C. Where he makes new friends and enemies. How will he tackle the challenge...
81.7K 3.8K 42
[ 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈𝐈 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 '𝐀𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐌𝐞' ] ‼ 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 '𝐀𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐌𝐞 (𝐂𝐨𝐓𝐄 𝐱 𝐎𝐂)...