His Innocent Love💫❤

By iamkashhh

SIDHARTH SHUKLA : 26 Years Old Owner Of Shukla States... He Is Handsome , Attractive With A Bossy Attitude... More

Introduction
chap:1
chap:2
chap:3
chap:4
chap:5
chap:6
chap:7
chap:8
chap:9
chap:10
chap:11
chap:12
chap:13
chap:14
chap:15
chap:16
part:17
chap:18
chap:19
chap:20
chap:21
chap:22
chap:23
chap:24
chap:25
chap:26
chap:27
chap:28
chap:29
chap:30
chap:31
chap:32
chap:33
chap:34
chap:35
chap:36
chap:37
chap:38
chap:39
chap:40
chap:41
chap:42
chap:43
chap:44
chap:45
chap:46
chap:47
chap:48
chap:49
chap:50
chap:52
chap:53
chap:54
chap:55
chap:56
chap:57
chap:58
chap:59
chap:60
chap:61
chap:62
chap:63
chap:64
I'll just take a minute plz..
chap:65
chap:65 again..
chap:66
chap:67
chap:68
chap:69
chap:70
chap:71
chap:72
chap:73
chap:74
chap:74(again)
chap:75 (last)
Epilogue💫❤
SHORT STORY
#SIDNAAZ
this was not supposed to happen!

chap:51

7.2K 745 87
By iamkashhh

SID'S POV

We all went inside while i was with Shehbaaz this time as he was still in daze for her sister.. Mom was with Jasbeera Maa..!

Pari with her friends was sitting in living area..! when we went there she got up and came to me..!

Pari: You..Came..late!? We..were..waiting..for..tea!

She said and pouted making me smile..

Sid: Baby, Now we will take tea ok!

I said making her nod.. she looked here and there then fixed her gaze on Jasb maa who was smiling looking at her.. Pari grinned showing her teeth making her smile widely..

We sat there while bhabi went to make tea taking Richa with her.. Pari taking her cat sat with Mom.. Jasbeera maa was looking at her all the time.. I looked at uncle and Baaz who were also looking at her adoring her..

Rita Ji looking at Jasbeera got up as she wanted to make Pari means Shehnaaz sit beside her.. She got up saying she has to go to kitchen and signed Jasbeera ji to sit with Pari, who immediately agreed and sat with Shehnaaz..!

Jasb maa: Pari beta, is this ur cat!?

Jasbeera maa tried to start the conversion with her by talking about her cat..! Okay she has gotten Pari's nerve..! She will definately talk!

Pari: Yes,..she...is..mine! Do..you..like..her!? See..

Pari said excitedly and forwarded her cat who also jumped to Jasb maa making her smile as Pari talked to her..!

Jas maa: Yes, she is very cute like you..!

She said just looking at her with longing!..

Pari: Thankyou..You..are..also..pretty!

Pari praised her back.. Wohh! That's new... I think it will not be difficult to coze Pari for telling her about her parents..!

Shukla ladies came there and smiled looking at Pari nd Her mother talking happily!

Post chai, all were talking.. i got up went to my room!

___________

IN ROOM

I came in room and sat on bed..! I dont know how much time i have left with Pari! As still i dont want her to go! Yeah i want her to meet her parents, to be happy but not away from me..!

On the top of that, i still have doubt about Jasbeera Maa , she will allow me with or not..!
Someone turned knob of door.. I looked there and saw Mom there with a small smile unfortunately which i couldn't give back as i was in gud mood.. my head was bursting with questions!

Sid: Mom, ap yahan! kya hua kuch kaam tha?

Mom: Han, Agr mera bacha yahan pareshan betha hai to mai wahan kese beth sakti hun!?

She said sitting on bed..

Sid: Nh Mom, there is n-nothing like that! I-I was just little tired!

I tried to be casual, which i badly failed.!

Mom: You know na! You can't lie to me!?

She said making me turn my head other side.. i dont know what i am feeling! Just thinking of it that Pari will not be with me makes me sad automatically! Its not in my hand! I really dont want her to go! I mean its just a month she is with me, but still she was with me all the time from doing work to eating meal, from sleeping together to getting up together..! So It is difficult for me, and that too realising I LOVE HER..!

Mom: Bacha, I know you dont want Pari to go right!?

She asked making me feel more heavy!

Sid: Mom, I-its not like that! I just! Its just i want to be around, i want het around me! But do you think Jasbeera maa will let me be around her!?

I asked whatever i was thinking!

Mom: Affcourse beta, why will not she! See aj bhi usne tujhe kaha na Pari ko yeh sach batane ke lye ki wo Shehnaaz hai! To phr !?

Mom said smilingly! But this was not enough!

Sid: Mom, that was a moment, that doesn't mean she forgave me.. I know she still thinks that i was the reason that We Lost Shehnaaz 6 Years Ago!

I said being guilty!

Mom: Dont say like this again! You Me And we all know including Jasbeera that you were not reason, it was not bcz of you! Like you said that it was just a moment so like that wo ek time tha jo hamare lye acha nh tha! wo ek situation thi jis mai hum jo kr sakte the wo kiya right!?

She said making me lost in that memory! when Shehnaaz went lost!

FLASHBACK

It was the day when all Gills and Shuklas were enjoying as their Daughters Shehnaaz and Richa topped in their perspective classesu.. Shehnaaz was in 12th while Richa was in 10th.. all were enjoying when shehnaaz demanded ice-cream.. Uncle and Shehbaaz just came from office so they were tired.. She asked me for ice-cream to which i agreed although Jasbeera maa was trying hard to coze her as it was late night bcz that time environment was bit bad as in that recent time some girls were kidnapped so Jasbeera maa didn't want to let her go outisde.. but Shehnaaz was admant to eat and come with me too!  So she let us but in last said me to TAKE CARE of Shehnaaz..

We were in car when we saw an ice-cream parlour at empty road... We went inside and bought ice-creams for eveybody.. We sat in car but i got a call.. But networks were weak so i instructed Shehnaaz to sit inside while i went out and attend the call..

But when i came back, Shehnaaz Was not there.. I panicked as the road was all empty that made me more worried.. I tried to search her nearly but all in vain..!

After that i told everybody about shehnaaz being not there and lost..! We all tried everything to search her.. Police did every possible thing to search but that was all in vain! but we didn't lose our hopes..we did more and more to search by our contacts..

after some days our hopes were dying bit by bit.. in those jasbeera didn't interact with me at all making me guilty.. She never said me anything related to that incident to me making me more guilty as i thought it was all my mistake i should have been there.. i shouldn't have attended that bloody call!..

Jasbeera maa went silent after that day.. Mom and all tried their best to get her out of the phase as neither she was talking nor she was crying which made all more tensed..

Uncle often took her to Punjab as her home was there.. Gradually she was doing fine but always less talk and smile.. but in all that she never talked to me..!

and today this was the first time she cried after seeing Pari..!

FLASHBACK END..

My thoughts were broke by mom!

Mom: To dubara tum kabhi esa nh bolo ge that you were the reason okay?

She said making me hug her.. I know it was not my mistake but!

Mom: And also after today i think Jasbeera will talk to you herself!

Sid: Do you think!?

Mom: Affcourse bacha, So now be strong okay Pari ko bhi sambhalna hai na..

She said making me nod..!

Mom: And why are you sad! Han? Hum bhi to chahte tha na ki Pari ko uski family mil jae to..! Or abhi to or bhi acha hai kyun ki Pari will always be with us, near us, near you! Right?

Sid: Hmm.. I know.. But still she will not be with me all the time na?

I said...! His mom looked at him and smiled as her son was talking like a kid when it was coming to Pari! and she knows what it was!

Mom: No! She will be near you all the time.. Dekhna wo bhi tumse biger mile nh rahe gi! Or agr shaam ko late ae na office se to punish bhi kre gi!

mom said and chuckled making me chuckle too! She is right! Pari will be near me.. She herself will not be let me away from her..

Mom: So!

Sid: So!?

I said smilingly as i am okay now.. My mom is really best!

Mom: So You Love Her!.

She said.. It was not a question, it was a statement though to which i fully agree without any doubt..!

Sid: Yeah, I LoVe Her..!

I said smilingly..

Mom: She also loves you! You know na?

She said making me remember her innocent confession!

Sid: yes i know!

we both disturbed with a knock! Pari came inside taking her cat with her, and behind her was Jasbeera Maa..!

******************************************

PLZ VOTE..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 7K 40
Sidnaaz...A famous couple.....known for their acting skills. They will be entering BB 13 as singles but everyone knows they are married as they had a...
64.5K 6.4K 29
So guys it is my newly idea in which we see dominant sidharth and cute shehnaaz who has a big crush on sidharth but couldn't confess due to some reas...
69.2K 8.1K 48
Two individuals who rejected each other for marriage on the first meeting are standing in front of each other to apologise for their behaviour. •°•°...
55.7K 1.9K 16
The story is about two very different persons who connected to each other in BiggBoss. And how there emotional attachment change into true love 💕 Th...