𝐌𝐲 𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐑𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 |𝓙�...

Af bumblingbaboonsband

Lily Elizabeth Wood Smart, kind, friendly, a Gryffindor, sometimes sassy, badass, leader, positive, funny, so... Mere

Prologue
1. OLLIVANDERS
2. The Sourting Hat
3. The New Ghost
4. Prank War Is Over
6. A Little Gay
7. Time Turner
8. Sarah Blossom
9. Last Minute Change
10. Boys & Girls
11. "Bacon?"
12. Chubby Hands
13. Unexpected Guests
14. Christmas Cake
15. A New Friend
16. Jealous
17. Romantic Comedy
18. Hypothetically
19. Nothing But The Truth
20. Molly Weasley
21. Chopsticks
22. Your Ex's Basement
23. Love
24. Slime
25. Good bye
26. About Him
27. Kissing
28. The List
29. New Ship
30. Okay
31. All Alone
32. Fart Bombs
33. Ravenclaw vs Gryffindor
34. Amortentia Potion
35. Daisies
36. Train Trip To London
37. Sun
38. Friend
39. The Winner
40. Weird
41. Blushing
42. Messing
43. Ginger
44. Albus' Orbs
45. Blonde & Ginger
46. Devil
47. Everyone Finds Out
48. Muffliato
49. Moony
50. Hurt
51. 'L Word'
52. Howler
53. Cheating
53. The Necklace
54. Albus
55. Luna's Boyfriend
56. Mirror Game
57. Positive
58. Hospital Wing
59. Forbidden Forest
60. Stutter
61. Dirty Towel
62. Bathtub
63. Empty Field
64. Aurora
65. Missing Slytherin
66. Lily♡James
67. Butter beer

5. New Year New Me

8.3K 196 144
Af bumblingbaboonsband

5th Year:

I found an empty compartment and settled down. I couldn't find Roxanne in anywhere so, I guess I'll just have to hang out alone.

I'm going back to Hogwarts after the summer break, and even though it's not my first time, it's still pretty exciting.

Over the summer, I turned fifteen. And believe me, one summer can change a lot of things.

Physically and mentally.

I've turned 5'3, my hair is even more ginger and curly (if that's even possible), I've got more freckles over the past two months.

My body also changed.

I don't know how to say this...

Basically, my bra size has changed. And my body looks different.

It's hard for me to talk about this stuff, even thinking about it makes me uncomfortable.

I never liked the way I look. I mean, come on, ginger? Seriously? That's weird.

I hope I'm not the only girl who literally had a full transform over the summer break.

Last year was pretty normal. I made some new friends,  and two of them are from Slytherin.

I know, I know, Gryfindor and Slytherin are not suppose to be friends, and blah blah blah.

Who cares?

They are actually pretty nice people.

They are both fifteen, just like me, Amelia and Nico.

Amelia is around 5'4 with black eyes and black hair, everytime I look at her, she gives me dark academia vibes.

Nico also has black hair but green eyes, he is 5'5 or 5'6 I guess, I'm not sure. I don't know how to defind Nico, yet.

He kind of looks like that kid who doesn't talk much, but very hot at the same time, and if you make him angry, he can beat the shit out of you. And also he's hot.

His messy, sometimes curly, hair is just on the level of his forehead. When he is angry or annoyed, his eyes looks even darker green.

At the weekends, when he wears normal clothes and not uniform, you can see he has a bit of a style too.

He's hot. But he doesn't realizes he's hot. Which is annoying.

Anyways, what was I saying?

Oh, yeah.

I also made a friend from Ravenclaw.

Her name is Raven, and no, she doesn't like the name joke. She has blonde hair and black eyes with pale skin. If you see her when she's sleeping, you'll probably think she's dead.

Sometimes I just stand next to her just to make sure I can hear her breathing.

I opened my bag and took my muggle book. It's about a girl falling in love with a vampire named Edward Cullen. The book shop I went to, told me that this was their most famous book and I should try it.

I don't really know how to feel about the book, it's a little too lovey-dovey for me.

The compartment door opened and Nico entered the room.

As soon as I saw him, I jumped on him and gave him a bone crushing hug.

"Oh, I missed you!" I kept hugging, and squeezing him.

"Lily... you're... killing... me..." I pulled away from the hug and gave him some time to catch his breath.

"I missed you too," he patted me on the head and sat down. "I see you finally grown. At least you don't look like eleven anymore."

I rolled my eyes and chuckled, he didn't look so different. His hair was a little longer and he looked taller.

The compartment door opened and Raven entered, closing the door behind her, she sat next to me.

She didn't even smile, she looked annoyed at something.

"Nice to see you too." Nico muttered.

"I want to die."

Well, that's a great start. She looked exactly the same from last year, even her hair looked the same.

"Either I'll kill them, or myself. I can't stand them anymore. They're just... just... ugh!" She closed her eyes with her palms and looked like she was questioning her life desicions.

"What's wrong?" I asked, playing with her hair.

"The bloody idiots. Fred, James and Teddy." She opened her eyes, and sat straight. "I can't stand them anymore. They're just trying to be friendly because I'm the new prefect. I don't want to be their fake friends I want to be their death."

Raven never liked the trio. They always made fun of her name, because she is a Ravenclaw and her name is also Raven.

"Just ignore them," I patted her in the back.

Miss Nancy knocked the door, I nodded and she asked if we wanted any sweets.

For some reason, no one knows Nancy's name. Or cares. I asked her name the first day on Hogwarts train and she started giving me free candy.

After eating some candy, Raven and I left to change to our uniforms.

We left Nico alone and found somewhere to change. Raven changed faster than me, and didn't even wait for me. How rude.

I left the changing rooms and started walking back to my compartment.

Suddenly something, or someone pulled me into a compartment and hugged me.

"Who the f-" I pulled away from the hug and saw Roxanne looking at me, all excited. "Roxanne!" I hugged her back and this time it was a tighter hug.

"Where were you?" She asked.

"I was with Nico and Raven. I couldn't find you." We pulled away from the hug and I realized we weren't alone.

The compartment was full of people. Teddy, Fred, James, Roxanne, Hugo, Albus, and me.

"Hey." I waved awkwardly.

Teddy was the first one to get up and hug me. After him was, Fred, and then Hugo.

Albus and I just nodded at each other. We knew each other but we weren't exactly friends.

I only made eye contact with James, but didn't say anything. He had a weird look on his face. A look I've never seen before.

Two years ago, I told him that I didn't want to have any contact with him, at all. And last year he kept pulling pranks on me because he was annoyed that I was ignoring him. And this year... well, I don't know, yet.

Albus and Hugo left the compartment to buy some sweets and we sat down.

They all told me about their summers and I listened. Well, excetp James. He was just qiuet.

"What about you summer, Fred?" I asked. Teddy and Roxanne already told me their summer.

"Uncle Fred came to visit us for a week, we had so much fun. Grandmother came to visit us and Uncle Fred, too. She cried from happiness, maybe like, seven times only in six days." We all laughed and Fred continued. "We also went on a trip with all the Weasleys and Potters. It was so much fun. James is quite good at Quidditch."

"I was always good at Quidditch." James cut off.

"I meant better." Fred corrected.

"Hey, what about you? How was your summer?" Teddy asked.

"It was okay. I read books, went to family trips. Nothing interesting." I smiled. My summer sounded boring after listening to theirs.

"What? Did you forget your trip with Nico and his family? You sent me a letter about it, remember?" Roxanne reminded.

"Oh yeah. I forgot about that." They were all looking curiously at me, asking me to tell them what happened. Except James. He was still staring at me.

"Who's Nico?" So he can talk, nice.

"That Slytherin boy we pranked last year. The one that has a style." Fred said.

"I have a better style than him." James hissed.

"You didn't change at all, did you, Potter?" I hissed back.

"And you changed a lot, Wood." We gave death glares to each other.

"So, I guess I'll see you later. Nico is probably waiting." I got up and Roxanne hugged me again.

After I left the compartment, I hear the door opening again.

I turned around to see James Potter. Ugh, I hate him.

I kept walking but he stopped me by pulling my arm.

"So what, you're dating this Nick guy now?"

I looked at him up and down before answering. "His name is Nico, not Nick. And it's none of your business."

I hate him even more because of last year. He kept pulling horrible pranks on me and I didn't even fight back. But this year, it's different.

"Don't worry. I still have pranks for you." Like I said before, something was up with him. He was looking at me differently. Which confused mee, too.

I got closer and closer to him, until there was only a small space between us. "Bring it on." I whispered and left.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

579K 15.9K 76
Freya loves Sirius Black, but is too scared to tell him. * * * * Can I just love you in my heart, love you in my mind? Or do I have to find the gut...
270 12 1
When Lily realised she was falling for James Potter; and not as a friend. ----- ❝James's undying faith was something to die for, was what they were...
292K 7.7K 48
Ruby Snape vowed to protect her younger twin brother to the very end, but when he goes to Hogwarts, she is stuck at home, despite being a witch. Now...
14.3K 667 23
He placed his hands on either side, pinning her to the wall. "It's you, isn't it?" She gulped, "I'm not sure what you mean." He threw his head back a...