The Sith Overlord

By TheKhorne

DMMO-RPG game Yggdrasil, a place where a powerful worrior of force can find peace from his life in real life... More

Reader Bio
Prologue
Chapter 1 The New Beginning Part 1
Chapter 1 The New Beginning Part 2
Chapter 2 The Oath of The Guardians.
Chapter 3 New World and Visiting the Herd
Chapter 4 Battle of Carne Village Part 1
Chapter 5 Battle of Carne Village Part 2
Chapter 6 Born of The New Empire
Chapter 7 The Black Swordsman
Chapter 8 New Allies and New Quest
Chapter 9 Journey
Chapter 10 Back in the Carne Village.
Chapter 11 Guardian of The Forest
Chapter 12 Nphirea's disappearance
Chapter 13 Assassin and Necromancer
Chapter 14 The True Vampire Part 1
Chapter 15 The True Vampire Part 2
Chapter 16 Missing
Chapter 17 Found
Chapter 18 Plans
Chapter 19 Sith's duel
Chapter 20 Born of Skaven
Chapter 21 Meeting at the border.
Chapter 22 The Great Conquests
Chapter 23 The Great Lake Battle
Chapter 25 Skavenblight
Chapter 26 Desert of The South
Chapter 27 Conquest of Norska
Chapter 28 Vision
Chapter 29 The Everchosen

Chapter 24 Blood Lizardmen

915 32 7
By TheKhorne

Shasuryu shouted as his body twisted in pain. His eyes began to glow with a dim, green light. His muscles grew, his scales hardened and became thicker and his fangs became sharper. When he finally stopped trashing around he looked up at his brother, Zaryusu, and growled. Zaryusu's eyes widen in disbelief and shock at what happen to his brother. Suddenly Shasuryu pounced on him, his jaws wide and ready. Zaryusu froze not knowing what to do, he can't kill his brother can he?

It was Zenberu who pushed Zaryusu back and jumped in front of Shasuryu, his more armored and bigger arm blocked mad lizard's jaws. 

"Zaryusu! Get hold of yourself! Take Plant Monster and get back to the village! They need you!"

Zaryusu glanced towards the villager and saw how beastman run through the gap in the fortifications. All warriors that they fought with are either dead or enslaved, just like rest will be. Zaryusu looked to the ground before he looked towards the chief of Razor Tail, Kyuku Zuzu. 

"Chief Kyuku! Help Zenberu!"

Kyuku twirled his double sided spear around and smacked Shasuryu with it, making him let go of Zenberu's arm.

"Go, young chieftain! And make sure that our kin will survive!"

Zaryusu nodded to him and turned to Crusch.

"Let's go!"

Both of them then jumped on Rororo and darted towards the villager where now main battle is now taking place.

Zenberu's glance followed them before they got closer to the village. then he looked towards Shasuryu, before his ally now his enemy. He sighed deeply, mourning loss of a great leader and warrior, but now he has take his life in name of his kin survival. He took his position next to Kyuku who was already in his stance.

"Amuse me, lizards!"

Shouted Malagor, who was still hovering in the air, grinning. Shasuryu charged at Zenberu and Kyuku, who charged back at him. Zenberu lifted his giant arm ready to attack.

[Natural Steel Weapon] !

Zenberu's claws began to shine with his Ki, hardening them to the state of metal. He slashed downwards, cutting Shasuryu's scales and skin, but that didn't stop the mad lizard, his rage and maddens and feral instincts that took over made him ignore the pain and attack. Even with a huge cut on his torso he jumped up to Zenberu and bit on his left shoulder ripping the arm off. Kyuku who again helped him slashed at Shasuryu. He was sent back falling to his back.

Zenberu crouched down and cursed at loss of his arm as Kyuku stood in front of him. Suddenly sound of shock escaped Kyuku's mouth. Zenberu looked up and towards Shasuryu, his eyes going wide.

"W-What is he?"

Kyuku asked in disbelief. Shasuryu was devouring Zenberu's ripped off arm and healing his damage at rapid pace. 

"No lizardman can do such thing....What did you do to him?!"

Zenberu shouted towards Malagor who simply laughed.

"I changed him to something stronger, something that will be useful to Allfather, something that all of you will become! Hahahahah!"

Rororo roared at beastmen that stood around them. After they charged here, Zaryusu and rest of the surviving warriors were able to gather everyone, trying to flee. But their way was blocked by beastmen. Crusch stood behind Zaryusu and trembled.

"Zaryusu, what now?"

He looked around trying to look for a opening which they can run, his legs slowly giving out as the was becoming more and more tired. Blood running down his head, he took a deep breath trying to calm down.

"We will fight....because that is all we can do now. Warriors!"

Zaryusu rised his Frost Pain ready to battle. Beastmen snarled at them ready to pounce on them. But then, a horn was heard. It was the same horn that started this battle. [Gate] opened between beastmen and remains of lizardmen. Out of it Khazrack walked out with few of his Gors.

He glanced at the survivors and bowed down towards the [Gate]. All of beastmen following his example. 

"What are they doing?"

Crusch asked Zaryusu but didn't get any answer as he was looking the [Gate], reading himself to what will come out of it.

Slowly, dressed in his black robes that now have few gold decorations on them, Khorne walked out. Following him was Albedo with her usual smile, and a new figure. That figure was dressed in black armor with gold edges and sun on the breastplate, his face was hidden by hood. Khorne looked down at bowing Khazrak and then at lizardmen.

"Are those all that survived? Only two thousand? From what I recall there was more of them...."

"Malagor went on a little rampage, Allfather."

Zaryusu's eyes widen as he heard that. He clenched Frost Pain in his claws and took a deep breath. If he would kill him, all of that could end...or at least he can avenge everyone.

"I wouldn't try that, lizard..."

Zaryusu looked towards Khorne, his breath shallow out of fear. What he saw, was something that he never dream to see...

[Dark Presence] !

Behind Khorne was giant pair of gold-orange eyes with red and black aura behind them. They glared at the lizardman, he trembled as Khorne's aura pushed onto his. His instincts said him to run! To hide! To do anything to survive. So he did what he had to in order not only for him and Crusch but also for his kin to survive...

He slowly bowed down, placing Frost Pain in front of him. He trembled on the ground scared, his body shacking. Khorne read his mind and smirked slightly. Crusch glanced at Zaryusu who wrapped his tail around hers. She felt the same aura as him, but in smaller amount. She followed her example. Few warriors looked shocked.

"Zaryusu! What are you doing?!"

"Just do it! We can't fight against this...this...demon!"

Shouted Zaryusu who didn't even dare to look up. Warriors and every other lizardmen decided to follow him and Crusch.

"Huh, Interesting..."

Before anything else could happen loud roar was heard from the opening in the fortifications, that was followed by a laugh. Albedo took few steps forward, summoning her axe. 

Shasuryu, with heads of Zenberu and Kyuku, walked into the village followed by Malagor who was laughing.

"Hahahaha! It seems that you have it all done here! But look I have something new!"

"Malagor! Prostate in face of the Emperor!"

Shouted pointing her axe towards him. Malagor's eyes widened as he looked towards them and saw Khorne.

"A-Allfather..."

He fell to his knees, his wings flattened to the sides as sigh of submission.

"I d-didn't know  you would come here!"

Khorne sighed not really interested in him now but in the lizardman next to him.

"What is the thing next to you? What did you do to him? He is not a normal lizardman, isn't he?"

Malagor looked up.

"I used curse [Devolve] and used some of the mutation magic that you thought me. Nothing else!"

Shasuryu crushed his old allies heads and roared towards Khorne. Who smiled and outstretched his hand towards him.

"Come..."

He slowly began to come closer, when he got close enough, Shasuryu charged on him wanting to devour him. But got stopped by the figure and Albedo who jumped in front of Khorne. Albedo slashed at his chest, cutting him open and stopping him mid air. Black figure then pinned Shasuryu down and placed blade close to his neck. Khorne smirked and crouched down, placing his hand on Shasuryu's head.

"Let's see...." [Force Drain] !

Red aura began to emit from his head, traveling to Khorne's hand. He nodded few times before hummed. But Shasuryu roared and even cried in pain, his life force, thoughts, memory, everything that can be took away from his body. Was sucked out by Khorne, leaving only withered shell. 

"I see..."

He crushed Shasuryu's head, Zaryusu began to tremble even more when he heard that sound of skull being crushed. Khorne stood up and turned to Malagor.

"You did good job...but it was a failure. He was too primal, he couldn't follow orders from anyone else then the one who put curse on him. And i don't want army that doesn't listen to my commanders. Even you, beastmen can follow orders from others." 

Khorne sighed.

[Force Lightning] !

Suddenly he blasted Malagor with lighting that made him shout in pain.

"You dare call this failure useful?! It attacked me! ME! Your God Emperor! Your creator! And now you will pay price for that!!"

Khorne stopped shooting lightning and instead lifted him up with force. Malagor looked at Khorne with fear in his eyes.

"Allfather! Please, spare me! I didn't know he would do such things! I swear!"

"Spare you? No, I will not. Harm you? Yes, I will. Kill you? No, you are useful. So far you are the only mage of beastman. But that doesn't mean that you are special, so let this be lesson to everyone! Especially you lizardmen! There is no place for failure in MINE Great Empire! Everyone of you have it's role to fill! You may be warriors or even you will be food for my monsters! But that doesn't matter! Because you will do those things in my name and will be happy to do them!"

Then with a sadistic grin he began to pull on Malagor's wings, slowly ripping them off. Malagor's shouts resonated through the village, expresion of enormous pain on his face Khazrack glanced up at Malagor but quickly looked down. Albedo smiled with a blush shuddering a little seeing her's Emperor's sadistic side that she grew to like. Unknown figure simply stood next to Khorne and watched. Behind them looked scared at what was happening. 

"Zaryusu, I am scared."

Crusch leaned on him, trembling. He wrapped his tail around her even tighter.

"Don't worry, we will survive through this."

Suddenly Malagor's shouts ended as he went unconscious, his wings fell to the ground together with his body. Khorne rubbed his neck and sighed.

"That is what I needed. Some good old torture...Heh. Now, what should I do with you?"

Khorne turned towards the lizardmen and walked up to them. He looked down on them, his gaze glued to Zaryusu.

"You are....different. Your soul, your spirit is bigger then other of your kin. Look at me..."

Zaryusu looked up at him slowly.

"You saw what happen to your brother didn't you?"

"H-How did you...?"

"Quiet. I am now talking. Do you want to be strong? Even stronger then him but with your senses on their place? I can arrange that. And I can make all of your kin strong. All I want is your endless loyalty and being ready to die for me. You won't be slaves, no. You will be my people and my soldiers, and I have pride in them. So choose....being warrior in my name? Or to die in shackles as slave?"

Zaryusu looked down to the ground, then at Crusch and rest of the survivors. He promised Zenberu and Kyuku that their kin will survive. And in order to survive you need to get stronger or find someone to protect you.

Zaryusu looked back at Khorne and nodded.

"We are your servants....My Emperor."

Khorne chuckled slightly.

"Good. I would be a pain to lose someone with so much potential."

He stood up and glanced over the village which was now destroyed. But his gaze glues to one thing, Great Wine Pot. He smirked and using force hovered it to the center of village. Then he pulled out a vile of his blood and pour it down to the pot. Using earth magic and force he made something like a fountain and using magic he made the wine change to blood. When he was done, in the middle of a village was a small blood fountain.

"Drink it."

Zaryusu stood up and walked up to the fountain. He lowered his head and began to drink the Khorne's blood. Every other lizardmen looked at him with concern, especially Crusch. 

After few minutes Zaryusu stood up from the fountain and turned back to Khorne. Suddenly he feel down and vomited blood. His body began to change, same like how it happen to Shasuryu but more. 

After few minutes he finally stood up, his scales now black with few red marks. His scales thick and fangs sharper, he was now 8 ft tall, towering over all. Khorne began to laugh at born of new sub-race that he brought to this world. His Blood Lizards, new race that will kill and destroy in his name.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 56 21
The story of a player who decides to enter the world of game reviewers. Playing the new VR-MMORPG that just started, YGGDRASIL, he will start an adve...
53.4K 1.2K 17
As the Countdown of Yggdrasil's Termination starts ticking down. So does the life of a terminally ill girl, whose parents are members of Ainz Ooal G...
484 7 6
Momonga decided to remain on the Yydrasil servers till they went down only for something unexpected to happen, he was taken to a new world along with...
11.1K 405 62
The entirety of Ainz Ooal Gown, all 41 members, find themselves transported into a whole new world on the last day of Yggdrasil. How will a guild of...