Only Tears (Infinite Hoya Fan...

By ahwaeee

She was in-love with him. He knew it, but he chose to run away from her, and married her sister. She was sure... More

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Epilogue
Author's Notes

Chapter 3

946 38 55
By ahwaeee

Jieun hardly gulped the drink down into her throat. It's the first time that she's drinking. She put down the glass on the table. Her vision was getting blurred every time as she took a shot.

It was still evening right now, about seven, and yet, she's trying to get herself drunk at this time. Usually people will drink when it's night, or midnight, but Jieun felt like she needed to forget everything right now.

"One more." She told the bartender.

"Miss, you had been drinking non-stop for hours. You should stop now." The bartender advised her.

"Don't mind her, she's with me." A guy spoke up behind Jieun, and sat down beside her. Jieun couldn't see who is it clearly because her vision was getting blurred each second.

Finally, she was wasted.

The guy sighed softly. "Why you're making yourself harder, Jieun?" He softly used his thumb to caress her soft and tint pink cheeks.

He then turned to the bartender and asked for Jieun's bill. He paid for it and took her with him together, back to the house that he's staying temporarily.

He was originally planning to bring Jieun back to her house, but he then remembered that she once told him that her parents don't really like her drinking, so she never drank any liquor, until today.

He used the hot water and thinking that should he help her to clean her body, since she vomited when they're on the way back home.

"Need help?" A girl voice asked behind.

"Noona." He turned around and saw his elder sister standing there, watching him.

"So, do you need my help? You sure couldn't just help her change her clothes." His sister walked up to him.

"Sure. I'll just take her to my room and you'll help her to change." He nodded, and added, "I'm going to take a bath first."

After that, he took Jieun to his room and laid her down in his bed. He then went to the bathroom and took his bath. His sister took a set of her clothes and helped Jieun to change it into it. She then sighed as she sat down beside the bed, watching at Jieun.

"I wonder what is into him. He's not even having any feelings for you, but why he's taking you home, and taking care of you?" She silently asked herself.

"That's a question which I can't answer you, noona." He came out from the bathroom and dried his hair with the towel.

"Lee Sungjong. Could you just give me a reason?" His sister stood up and asked.

"I told you that I can't, noona." He apologized and looked away.

"Sungjong, you have a girlfriend. What's with you? Do you really love your girlfriend, or you love Jieun?"

"Noona! What are you talking about?!"

"Then why you're bringing her home?"

"She's my friend!"

"I don't understand what you're thinking." Her sister answered and stomped out from his room. He sighed and pulled a chair beside the bed, and sat down.

"I'm sorry, Jieun. I'm sorry that I left you before, but I really did have feelings for you, once." He softly whispered to her, and closed his eyes.

--

Jieun slowly opened her eyes, looking around. She remembered that she was still in the bar yesterday, but how would she got back to her house, in her room yet again?

She yawned and stretched her arms. It's quite lucky that it's holiday today. She went down from her bed and went downstairs. As usual, her mother was arranging the table, while her father was reading the newspaper.

"Good morning, umma, appa." She greeted them.

"Morning, sweetie."

"How would I get back here? I remembered that..." She was about to say that she went to drink yesterday, so she quickly changed, "I'm not in my room before."

"You forgot? Soori and her friend sent you back here. Soori said that you were doing the project in her house, and you suddenly fell asleep, that no one could wake you up. So she and her friend sent you back here." Her father told her.

"Ohh..." She nodded and responded.

She made a reminder in her mind to ask Soori about this later. She remember that she never tell anyone where she is yesterday night.

"Jieun! Breakfast!" Her mother called.

"Alright." She nodded and went to sit down.

"Are you going anywhere later?" Her father asked as she sat down in the table.

"Ani, wae?"

"Your sister and brother-in-law are coming. Well, Jisoo sure miss you really much. She said she always wanted to meet you, but she didn't even have the chance. It's good that you're not going anywhere later." Ahra, her mother said.

"Ohh..." She immediately felt regret for telling her parents that she's not going out later.

"If you're going out later, just tell me, I'll tell your sister."

"Alright, mother." She nodded. After the breakfast, she went upstairs, into her room. She plopped down on her bed, thinking that what she should do when she saw Hoya. It would be extremely awkward, it sure will.

Her phone suddenly rang, which made her surprised. She took up her phone and answered the call.

"Yeoboseyo?" She asked carefully, not knowing the caller is who, because she had never save any contacts, unless Soori, her sister, and her parents'.

There's a silence at the other line, and finally, the caller responded. "Hey."

"Oh, it's you." She sighed in disappointment.

"What? You're expecting someone, isn't it?" He asked.

"I don't have to tell you. Why do you call?"

"Bored, and what are you doing?"

Jieun rolled her eyes and answered, "Talking with you."

"Oh, what do you do before I call you? What I mean is that."

"Breakfast."

"And what are you planning to do after that?" He asked.

"Why do you care? Seriously, are you a stalker?"

"I'm your stalker, yours and only belong to you." He answered cheekily.

"That's not funny, Nam Woohyun."

"I didn't say that it was funny. Anyway, are you free later?"

"No, stalker."

"Hmm...you usually don't go out when it's weekend. It must be someone coming over to your house. Besides, Soori had gone out of the town for today. Someone is going to your house?" He asked.

"It's just my sister." She answered boringly, while playing on with her pillow. Her eyes widened when she realized she had just told Woohyun.

"So that's mean Howon will go too, huh?"

"I didn't even say about it!"

"You're denying. Just admit if you wanted to see him. But Jieun-ah, just remember a thing, he's married." Woohyun reminded.

"Could you stop talking about him?"

"You brought it up."

"Whatever. I'm ending the call now. Wasting money on you." She told Woohyun and hang up.

"Hey! I'm the one who's calling you!" She heard Woohyun yelled through the phone before she hangs up. She threw her phone into the bed and sat down in front of her desk. She sighed and held her head with her hands.

She was trying to figure out a way to run away from her house, with a proper reason. She knew that her parents wouldn't let her go out, if there's nothing important.

She heard a knock on the door, so she replied, "Come in." The door cracked open and her sister head reach out from outside, looking at her.

"Jieun." Her sister, Jisoo smiled as she approached to her.

"Unnie." Jieun faked a smile. She doesn't even have mood to smile right now.

"So...how are you doing? I haven't talk to you for a really long time." Jisoo said, sitting down on Jieun's bed.

"Yeah...just as usual, quite fine." She replied.

"Come on, go down there. They're all downstairs." Jisoo held her hands and dragged her downstairs. She released her grip after a distance, and they went down together.

As Jieun went downstairs, she went beside her father and sat down, avoiding looking to Hoya. It would be really awkward.

"Finally, Jieun is coming downstairs." Her father, Hyunsik chuckled.

"Yeah, she really rarely comes downstairs." Ahra told both Jisoo and Hoya.

"So...when will the two of you go to your honeymoon?" Hyunsik asked.

"Umm, well, it's going to be next month, I think. Hoya is quite busy with his company." Jisoo frowned and told Ahra and Hyunsik.

Hoya shifted uncomfortable in his seat as he looked to Jieun who was boringly staring at the floor. The doorbell suddenly rang which caught all of them surprised.

"I remember that we wouldn't be having guest otherwise than the two of you..." Ahra mumbled and stood up from her seat.

"I'll go and open the door." Hoya who was seated near the door stood up and said. He went to the door and opened it.

"A very good morning to you, Hoya-ssi." The person who was standing in front of the door greeted as he saw Hoya. It was Woohyun.

"Woohyun is it?" Hyunsik stood up and went to the door.

"Good morning, ajhussi." Woohyun bowed at Hyunsik as he saw him.

"Come in, please." Ahra invited. Jieun don't know why, but she had the feeling that Woohyun is here to help her.

"It's okay, ajhumma. I'm just coming here to take Jieun out with me. Jieun? Are you done?"

"Huh?" She was surprised when Woohyun suddenly asked her.

"I guess she's still not ready." Jisoo chuckled. "Jieun-ah, you should not let your boyfriend wait for you." Jisoo added and winked at Jieun.

"So...the two of you are dating?" Hoya asked carefully.

A small smirk formed on the corner of Woohyun's lips.

"Yes. You could say so." Woohyun answered. Hoya felt his heart froze, while Jieun was surprised.

"Yah! Don't listen to him, we're not even together." Jieun protested.

"How could you say that to me?" Woohyun pouted cutely.

"Alright, kids. Woohyun, come in first, please. And Jieun, you better go and get prepare, don't let Woohyun wait long." Ahra told them. Jieun sighed and went upstairs, into her room.

She picked up her phone and noticed that there's a new message from Woohyun, before she went down earlier.

Be ready in ten minutes, and I'll be there in your house to fetch you. Wear a dress, and take a coat along with you.

She went to her closet and purposely took a pair of jeans, a blouse, together along with a coat. She went to take a bath, and took her phone and the coat with her downstairs.

As she walked down, Woohyun's eyes immediately turned to her. He sighed, thinking back the reason that he made her wear a dress. He knew that before, whenever Jieun and Hoya went out, Jieun never wear any dress.

"Ajhussi, ahjumma, I guess Jieun and I will be leaving first." He told Hyunsik and Ahra as Jieun stood behind her mother, silently.

"Okay, just make sure to be back for dinner." Hyunsik nodded. With that, Woohyun stood up and bowed at the both of them, took Jieun's hands and left the house.

"Where are you taking me?" Jieun asked as Woohyun started the car.

"A date. Don't you hear me?" Woohyun answered and drove off.

Jieun sighed and looked outside the window. As they stopped in front of the traffic light, waiting for it to turn green, Woohyun's phone buzzed. It was a message. And surprisingly, the message was from Hoya.

What are you trying to do?

Woohyun smiled and typed in the reply.

I'm trying to tell you that Mr. Seo and Mrs. Seo both approve me to date their daughter. You should know it clearly that you can't have her. If you really love her, if you really want her to be yours, you shouldn't have chosen to marry with her sister. So back off, I will try everything to make her to become mine. Even if it will hurt you a lot, my best friend.

"Hey. The traffic light, it's green." Jieun called beside him.

"Oh, sorry." Woohyun quickly put down his phone and turned his attention back to the car.

_______

A/N:

Hi guys! I'm going to start a new apply fic soon, but not sure when. It's going to involve EXO and Infinite as the main character because I don't know which group should I choose so I decided to choose the both. I'll inform you guys again when I'm going to start accepting forms. Please be patient! Okay...I'll be going right now. Enjoy your day, guys! It's holiday in my country now! But I still have a camp to attend T_T

See you guys in the next chapter :)

~SHINeeTaeminHo~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72 1 20
💝My Crazy House Help💝 💞(She defiled me)💞 Meet Bryan a god on his own, his name is on the air and no one in the whole country doesn't know him.. W...
2.6K 544 58
"Anneyong haseyo! joneum Kim Ni Soo imnida" she introduced herself Anna told her "He is Nam Woohyun or our class president, most handsome, cutest, go...
651K 14.4K 61
Fall Series: BOOK 1 He wants to say 'I love you' but keeps it to goodnight, because love will mean some falling and she's afraid of heights. Well let...
1.1K 30 18
"I'm better than you even when I'm drunk." He drunkenly walked over to me and between my legs, so close that our noses almost touched, "No you cheat...