Haikyuu Truth or Dare

By Kirithetheory

Kuroo's parents got out of town for the week so he does what any logical teenager does and throws a party wit... More

Friday 8:45 PM
Friday 9:15 PM
Friday 10:05 PM
Friday 11:05 PM
Friday 11:37 PM
Friday 11:55 PM
Saturday 12:27 AM
Saturday 12:54 AM
Saturday 1:18 AM
Saturday 1:42 AM
Saturday 2:07 Am
Saturday 2:34 AM
Saturday 10:32 AM
Saturday 10:40 AM
Saturday 11:10 AM
Saturday 11:43 AM
Saturday 12:03 PM
Saturday 11:58 AM
Saturday 12:10 PM
Saturday 12:17 PM
Saturday 12:29 PM
Saturday 12:40 PM
Saturday 1:03 PM
Saturday 2:45 AM
Saturday 1:30 PM
Saturday 1:45 PM
Saturday 2:05 PM
Saturday 2:21 PM
Saturday 3:20 PM
Saturday 3:43 PM

Saturday 10:21 AM

11.4K 297 252
By Kirithetheory

Suga POV

Pain. Everything hurts. My head. My eyes. My stomach. My legs and god my ass.

The room was dark and stuffy as I started to come back to reality. Although it was silent, my head was loud as fuck.

I groan, shifting my body slowly, feeling the muscles ache. I turn to face the other side of the bed, peeking open my eyes to try and see the time. I freeze and stiffen when I see what's in front of me.

Daichi, sleeping peacefully, body extremely close to mine. My breath catches, my brain jolting awake as I start to take in my surroundings. Daichi is lying next to me, hair a mess, lips slightly swollen, scratch marks on his shoulder.

Shit.

I quickly roll back onto my back, wincing slightly as my heart begins to pound in my chest. That's when I take in my own body. I lift up the comforter to see my chest is littered with hickeys and I'm all gross and sticky. And of course, I'm also butt naked.

Fuck.

I quickly put the blanket down gulping as I put the pieces together. My head starts to pound again as my mind spins. I whine in pain and bring my arms up to cover my eyes from the nonexistent light that seems to make everything worse.

Everything starts to become overwhelming. The pain and thoughts start to cloud everything, making my eyes start to water.

I let out a shaky sigh as Daichi shifts next to me, groaning as his hangover hits. He slowly sits up next to me, my arms still covering my eyes as he starts to look around the room.

"Suga?" He whispers, making me flinch as it sounded like a scream, making my headache even more painful. "Umm...are you wearing any clothes." I let out a breathy laugh before shaking my head ever so slightly, hearing him gulp. "Fuck ok..." He mutters as everything becomes too much for me. The next thing I know I'm crying. Tears slowly slip down my cheek as small sniffles escape. "Hey...are you ok what's wrong?"

Daichi's voice is suddenly very soft and calm. I feel his hand wrap around my forearm, thumb rubbing the skin before he pulls my arm slightly. I let out a small cry as I move my arms down to my stomach, letting him move his hand to caress my cheek. "Hey...what's wrong? Talk to me." I shakily sigh and look up at the ceiling, leaning into his touch, my cries making my headache even worse.

"Sorry I just...I'm in a lot of pain. And I feel really overwhelmed." I whisper, closing my eyes as more tears escape, Daichi's thumb catching them.

"Shhh, can you tell me specifically what hurts so I can help?" I bite my lip, hesitantly answering.

"Umm, everything really. My head, my stomach, and my ass hurt a lot. I also feel really gross right now." I take a deep breath at the end, trying to calm my emotion so I can focus on helping myself physically. I felt Daichi stiffen after I spoke, both of us pretty much knowing what happened last night.

"Ok, do you want to take a shower? I can get you some Advil for your head."

"I-I... ummm I dont think I can walk or stand." I continue to take deep breaths, my head pounding more as I fully wake up. I can't tell what hurts more at this point.

"A bath then?" His voice is still calm and relaxing, making me feel safe as he starts to massage my head.

"You should shower first...if you want."

"Ok, will you be ok alone for a minute?" I smile and finally look at him, his eyes looking at me with concern and guilt. I sigh and nod.

"I'll be ok." He nods and slowly gets out of bed, heading to the bathroom that's luckily connected to this guest room.

I go back to staring at the ceiling, finding the calm lightish gray to be nice. The color is easy to look at compared to the bright blue comforter. I sigh as I hear the shower start, closing my eyes and focusing on the sound of running water.

Suddenly, I hear the door click open. I open my eyes and look over to the door as Kuroo pokes his head in. "Hey sorry, I would have knocked but I figured that would be very painful." I laugh lightly at that as he glances around the room, taking note of our discarded clothes scattered around the room. "Fun night?" I hum.

"No idea. Probably." He chuckles and steps into the room.

"He in the shower?" I nod. "Well, I have some extra clothes that should fit both of you."

"You can just leave it on that chair." Kuroo nods and places the pile of clothes down on the wooden chair, Daichi's on top of mine. "I'll come back for your laundry in a bit. Need Advil?"

"God, yes please."

"Ok, I'll be back in a bit." I nod and watch him disappear behind the door.

Daichi emerged from the bathroom, the sound of running water still coming from the bathroom as he fills the tub. "Kuroo came by with some clothes. They're on the chair." He nods and slips the towel off and throws on the clothes. I close my eyes as he changes, trying to concentrate on something to get the pain to stop.

"Are you in a lot of pain?" I peek my eyes open as Daichi sits on the bed near my head, his hand coming up to caress my cheek. I let out a shaky breath and nod. "What hurts the most?" I sigh and close my eyes again, focusing on Daichi's touch.

"It's a tie between my head and my ass." I breathe out, hearing Daichi let out a long sigh, fingers moving into my hair, gently massaging my scalp again.

"God Suga, I'm so s-"

"Dont." My eyes shoot open when I realize what he was about to say. "Don't apologize Daichi. It's not your fault." He sighs and gives me a small smile.

"Well I mean technically it is my fault." I roll my eyes before humming quietly as his nails run across my scalp harder.

"Still, you don't have to apologize. If anything it's my fault. I'm pretty sure I was the one who came onto you first anyway."

"I wouldn't say that exactly. I don't think it was one person who came onto the other. From what I can remember, it went both ways." I let out a small chuckle and smile up at him.

"How much do you remember anyway?" Daichi groans and rubs his head.

"God, I mean. I have a few very clear snippets from last night. But I'm sure things will come back as we recover." I whine.

"Fuckkkkkkk." He laughs as I start to take in the sounds surrounding me. "Shit dont forget about the bath."

"Oh right." He quickly jumps up, rushing to the bathroom and switching off the water. He returns shortly, giving me a soft smile as I try to sit up.

"Ugh fuck." I wince and grit my teeth.

"Hey don't move ok. I've got you." I nod and let him pick up my bare body and carry me to the bathroom.

The water was warm and relaxing. It took away the ache in my legs and arms, leaving the pain in my ass and head. Still, at least I feel clean. My head still feels all fuzzy, the events of last night all jumbled together. Suddenly a light knock sounds at the door, making my head throb.

"Hey sorry, Kuroo brought some Advil. Do you want it?"

"Yeah, after I get out though, can you help me." He nods and quickly comes over with a towel, helping me stand up and step out of the tub. I wince as pressure is added to my lower back, grasping the sink as I dry off and tie the towel around my waist.

"I'll go get you some clothes, ok?" I nod and watch him quickly leave the bathroom. The second he walks away I can feel my stomach lurch.

Shit.

I collapse over the toilet as I cough up the leftover alcohol. I gasp for air, my stomach feeling extremely nauseous all of a sudden, before throwing up more.

I cough and gag, feeling Daichi's hand on my back, rubbing it gently as I shiver. This has got to be the worst hangover I've had. God, what the hell was I thinking.

After a minute of silence from my stomach, Daichi hands me a glass of water. I sit up, taking a swig of water to rinse my mouth out before flushing the toilet and falling against the wall, feeling awful and exhausted. "Do you think you can keep the Advil down?" I sigh and nod, taking the pills from him and quickly downing them, shivering as they slide down my throat. "Let's get you dressed and then head upstairs for some food ok?" I lean my head against the wall and take a deep breath, doing my best to not cry. I nod slightly and Daichi stands up.

He helps me up and into clothes before carrying me upstairs to the rest of the group, who hopefully are doing better than me. Who knows though.

_______________________________

1628 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.6K 1.2K 50
A Haikyuu book of fluffshots- this book does not contain angst or smut. None of the artwork used in this book is mine, credits to the artists. I don...
61.7K 2.5K 63
Oikawa, Suga and Akaashi were figure skaters. They all needed that freedom and the feeling of the ice. The feeling was enough to overpower the rude a...
1.1K 76 19
Akaashi Keiji, a Junior University student with lots of problems, finally finds someone whom he will soon fall in love with. Someone that loves him m...