An Introvert's Rebellion [Ken...

By justnevaeh14

After moving to Nekoma, Y/N goes through rebellious adventures, meeting friends and even a lover on the way... More

• ooo •
• oo1 •
• oo3 •
• oo4 •
• oo5 •
• oo6 •
• oo7 •
• oo8 •
• oo9 •
• o1o •
IMPORTANT
• o11 •
• o12 •
• o13 •
• o14 •
• o15 •
• o16 •

• oo2 •

152 6 0
By justnevaeh14

(Edited) - Word Count: 1031
The chapters will average 1200 words but I'm like... brain dead so I might have a few shorter chapters :(

Look at this gem I found in my camera roll😫

Pink Tazer
ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ

I opened my eyes to find myself still sprawled out just as I fell asleep. I sat up and took my phone off the charger and checked the time. it's 8:00 am on a Friday. Today's my first day of school.

School starts in an hour.

I don't want to introduce myself and have to talk to people.

I got up on my feet and took a quick shower. Then I put a bit of concealer on and some mascara. Don't wanna attract any unwanted attention.

(This is your ootd but you can change it if you want)

Then I brushed my H/L H/C (Hair/Length and Hair/Color) hair and left it as is.

I put my wallet, my new Nekoma student sweater, my switch, and my chargers in my bag along with my books and zipped it up.

I went downstairs and saw my mother had made me and Kou a bento and some breakfast.

I ate my breakfast and saw Kou come sit down and eat too."You look like more of douchebag than normal? Who are you trying to impress?" I laughed.

"The lady'sss" he said with a smirk.

I shook my head at his foolishness.

After we ate we grabbed our bento's and walked to the train stop. I saw two other boys come to the stop. Both of them wearing Nekoma Student sweaters. I didn't say a word. I just kept my eyes down on my switch.

The train came and I pushed Kou out of my way to get on first and I laughed at him.

"Your so immature" he said to me with a sarcastic tone.

When the train came to our stop we got off and went to the front of the school. I pulled out my game.

"Yeah on second thought I'm not going." I said to Kou in all seriousness. The boys that got off with us laughed at my comment quietly, thinking I wouldn't hear them.

"Y/N" he scoffed "You need to. You can't just play on your switch all day" he said snatching it from my hands.

"I will literally tell all the bitches you have herpes." I snapped.

He grumbled and tossed it back making me fumble to quickly save it from falling on the concrete.

I glared at him letting him know he's lucky I caught it and walked away to the court yard to find a bench.

Kenmas POV:

Me and Kuroo got off the train and got to the front of school and the new girl almost immediately pulled out her switch again.

She then randomly said that she wasn't going to school. Me and kuroo giggled.

First impressions, she was interesting.

Her brother then scolded her and took her switch which made her pretty irritated. It reminded me of how kuroo does the same thing to me.

She walked off, but she wasn't joking when she said she wasn't going... because she walked to the court yard and continued playing her game.

I wish I could do that, but I'd get kicked off the volleyball team.

Her brother rolled his eyes and walked into the school.

"Hey Kenma, she kinda reminds me of someone." Kuroo scoffed. I rolled my eyes.

"We should go get her before she actually doesn't go"
Kuroo said already walking, not giving me the chance to refuse.

Regular POV:

I felt someone watching me while I played. I couldn't see anyone around me so I just looked up at the the sky and closed my eyes. Inhaling the cold breeze as it passed through my hair.
.
.
.
.
While pulling out my pink tazer of course. You think that I, an alone women is stupid enough to close my eyes when someone is literally watching me? Ha, funny.

I kept my tazer ready right next to my leg as I continued playing, pretending I'm not aware of their gaze.

Out of no where 2 sets of shoes appear behind my screen and I pull my tazer and zapped it, as a warning.
I lay back and rest one of my arms on the bench, still waving around the tazer.

"So why are you stalking me exactly?" I interrogated.

"I'm not!! Put that thing away before you hurt someone!" The rooster said.

"Uh- yeah that's kinda the point." I said sarcastically.

Kenmas POV:

We had just walked up to this new girl as Kuroo suggested and her aura shifted to defense mode. She pulled out a pink tazer, scaring the shit out of Kuroo.

Kuroo didn't get scared often, so I was pretty amused.

"The bell is gonna ring and from the looks of it, your skipping?" Kuroo questioned.

"Yeah, and what about it?" She said, while putting away her death toy. Calming down a bit.

"As the captain of the volleyball team, I'm a model student and I'd have to report that to the principal if you do decide to skip." Kuroo said calmly.

She sighed and stood up putting her bag over her shoulder. "Mkay, Mr. model student" she said proceeding to walk away.

"She's intimidating." I whispered peering at Kuroo.

He started following after her.

   Regular POV:

I sat under an arch of the school building.

Rooster man came following right behind with pet cat.

"For fucks sake." I groaned as the two approached me again.

Mr. Model student laughed.

I scoffed "alright whatever I'll go quit following me before I get a restraining order."

"Wha- I didn't even say anything yet"

"Yeah but that's what you were gonna say." I coo'd starting to walk towards the school, them following behind.

"Your Kuroo Tetsurō right?" I spoke.

"....yeah? How'd you know that?"

"I heard how your team got to nationals like a year ago. Every school in America with a boys volleyball team knew you, and you too Kozume-San"

And just like that, the story begins.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221K 9.7K 22
Asano Miruka has lived her life to the fullest; taking every opportunity she can and using each ounce of her energy to complete it. Outgoing and conf...
25.3K 378 17
Y/N is a quiet girl who avoids people as much as possible. That's why on her first day at Nekoma high school she goes to the roof to eat lunch on her...
2.6K 86 18
She/her pronouns! Y/n is from a wealthy family with strict rules. She does everything she can to make her family proud. Her life turns upside when sh...
616K 19K 34
↳ anime thighs ↴ ┌────────── ᝬ៸៸ ᔾ └➤ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴋᴇɴᴍᴀ ᴍᴇᴇᴛs ʜɪs ɴᴇᴡ ɢᴀᴍᴇʀ ɴᴇɪɢʜʙᴏʀ ⁀➷ |date started : 3/30/21 |date ended : 6/30/21 k.kozume x fem reader