π•Ώπ–π–Š π•·π–Žπ–”π–“ π–‚π–†π–—π–—π–Žπ–”π–—

By milkshakeaddict

"𝑺𝒉𝒆'𝒔 𝒃𝒐𝒓𝒏 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’”π’•π’“π’†π’π’ˆπ’•π’‰ 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆." ____________________________... More

~~Aesthetics~~
Maniac on crack
She is lovely
Klaus choked on his Bourbon
The Mikaelsons have a staring problem
She tried not to cringe
She's a child, Niklaus
Mikaleson's friend? No chance.
You Uncultured People
Never Mess with Aliza's books
Skadoosh
Sorry
Sufi
Katherine
Werepire
He knew her.
Doppelganger
Finn
Aliza
Hello, love
I like her
I care about her.
That was awesome
Grow up, dude
Rome
She doesn't matter
Klaus Slept with another werewolf?
Before you go
Siblings
-----Author's Note-----
A deal
I hate this
Your Story
Battlefield
Amazing Family
Happy Family
I won
A Lie
The Aftermath
~~~~Author's Note 2~~~~
Let It All Out
Water Under The Bridge
Give 'Em Hell Kid
This Isnt how I imagined
Nightmares
Hospital
Mistakes Were Made
One Last Thing
Well Played
Peace

Damn it.

5.4K 195 21
By milkshakeaddict

“Tristan? How is that possible?” Elijah asked.

“I don’t know. What I do know is that he is not working alone.” Klaus replied through the phone. He had immediately taken off in his car after regaining consciousness.

“What makes you say that?” Rebekah asked.

“Tristan has no reason to take Aliza, not unless he’s getting something in return.”

“Aurora,” Vincent mumbled. Tristan, even though cunning, could never get himself out of the ocean. 

They had a rule to never mess with kids. Tristan wasn’t a fool to target Aliza in such a way. Aliza was still inexperienced in terms of her strength and magic. She wouldn’t be of much use to Tristan.

“Yeah but we’ve hidden her. No one knows about her.” Freya said.

Kol asked, “Who would offer him such a bargain?” 

“I have no bloody idea,” Klaus said through gritted teeth before disconnecting the call. The only thing that was in his mind was Aliza, he was going to find her and gut those who hurt his niece.

“It has to be a witch.”

Elijah’s head snapped to see Katherine as she walked into the house behind Marcel. His heart clenched at the sight of her.

Katherine explained, noticing the confused look on everyone's faces, “I was in town, Aliza was supposed to call me.” 

She had tried calling Aliza, to ask about her address but she wasn’t answering her phone. Katherine decided to grab a drink as she waited for Aliza to call her back. But instead Marcel showed up, telling her what happened.

“I saw her at a bar,” Marcel added. Caroline had told him about what exactly happened in Mystic Falls. When he informed Katherine about Aliza’s abduction, he could see just how much she was worried for her.

“Where is Rome?” Vincent asked.

Marcel frowned, “He’s not here?”

Vincent immediately pulled his phone out and began dialling Rome’s number. 

His stomach dropped when the voice told him his phone was switched off.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“So what were you like when you were human?” Aliza asked. She shifted her weight towards the right side, her legs were numb and she could see marks being formed on her wrists because of the metal.

Lucien stared at her for a few moments, the girl was one strange person he’d met in a while. If she was pretending to not be scared, he had to admit, she was doing a fantastic job at it. She seemed tired but so far didn’t ask for water or food, made no attempts to escape, and hadn’t shed a single tear. 

That wasn’t what struck him as odd, it was the conversation he’d been having with her. She wasn’t interested in knowing what was going to happen or how long would she be held captive. 

She was more interested in getting to know him, his past, his side of the story. He remembered when he held Camille captive, how she was trying to figure his motives out, asking him why he was doing what he was doing. But this girl was trying to get to know Lucien as who he was not as what he was showing her.

“Weak,” He answered.

Aliza didn’t say anything in return, letting the pause linger between them.

Lucien took a deep breath and said, “I was timid, always on edge, did my job. I lived a simple life, all I ever wished was for Aurora to know and accept my love for her.”

“Do you still love her? Aurora I mean.”

He thought for a few moments, he did once but after so many years and his death, he began to see things differently. Aurora never cared about him. He remembered the night when he caught her with Klaus and how much it hurt him to see them like that. 

“Why are you asking me this?”

“Because I’m bored?”

He shook his head, “I don’t understand why do you care? I just told you that I was a serial killer, I once kidnapped Vincent and Freya, both people that you care about. I also bit your biological father and killed him, I nearly killed Camille. You shouldn’t care about who I was. In fact, love, you should hate me. I’m a horrible person.”

Aliza stared at him for a few moments as if she could look right through him.

Her laugh surprised him. She said, “Who says I don’t hate you?”

Lucien didn’t say anything, just kept quiet as he watched the exhaustion in the girl’s eyes. 

“Look, I just want to go home,” She said. 

When Aliza was told that she had to go to New Orleans, the only thing she had to keep in mind was that she will learn new things. Then it was the sword and what kept her going was the fact that this is all temporary. But now that things were starting to fall apart, she had no desire to return to this city ever again.

Everything felt like a lie. She began to question the charm of this city, the bright lights that shined during the night, the cheers of people that probably covered the screams of the innocent. Aliza wondered about the things Vincent must have done, the people Marcel has killed, the lives Finn must have ruined, the people Elijah must have slaughtered.

Aliza didn’t want to think anymore.

 “I don’t owe that family anything. Just because we share the same blood doesn’t mean anything. Why should I be thankful? They are just guilty for what they did to Finn. They aren’t some superior group that saves the day, they are just selfish assholes who create a bigger mess by trying to fix their mistakes only when they have to face the consequence.”

It did hurt to know that she was just tossed aside. She had been so happy before she met Freya, her life was so simple before she met the Mikaelsons. If she was being honest with herself, a part of her regretted ever getting involved, regretted ever getting to know them. 

She hated how guilty she felt for leaving Freya, for not listening to Elijah, for not giving Kol another chance, for not letting Rebekah pursue her, for walking away from Marcel, for hating Klaus. But Aliza wasn’t going to hold on to the pain, she couldn’t afford to do that.

Lucien could see the hurt that tainted her voice. Even though she was just blabbing out of spite he understood every word that came out of her mouth. He had spent his life planning to take down Klaus, to prove him wrong, to prove himself wrong. But in the end, Lucien realized that he didn’t owe Klaus anything.

He also didn’t owe anything to Tristan or Aurora.

Aliza watched as Lucien got up and strode towards her. He didn’t seem threatening or dangerous but rather desperate. 

“What are you doing?” She asked.

“I’m getting you out of here.”

“You are?”

She watched as he pulled a set of keys out from his back pockets. Lucien bent down, held her wrists, and unlocked the cuffs. The sound of the metal chains falling on the ground was like music to Aliza’s ears. She exhaled in relief, rubbing her wrists together, which were bruised because of the metal. She tried to get up but her legs were numb causing her to stumble.

Lucien wrapped an arm around her shoulders, steadying her on her feet.

“You alright, love?” He asked.

 Aliza stomped her feet on the ground a few times before standing properly.

“Yep, I’m good.” She replied, once gaining control of her legs.

“Come one, let’s go.”

Lucien held her hand, pulling her towards the door. 

“Do you have your phone?” He asked as he opened the door. Aliza realized that they were in the middle of the woods of some forest as they stepped out. 

Tall trees overshadowing them everywhere her gaze went, the small flicks of moonlight that were falling on the ground wasn’t enough for Aliza to see. 

If Aliza wasn’t so euphoric about Lucien helping her, she definitely would have been scared to the bones by her surroundings. She turned back to see that she was being held in a small cabin. 

“No, I didn’t bring it with me,” Aliza answered, trying to adjust to the darkness.

She couldn’t properly see Lucien’s face but she was sure by the tone of his voice that he had twisted his face in confusion.

“Don’t you children keep sticking your noses in your phones?”

Aliza scoffed, “Yeah we children also have no idea when we are going to get kidnapped.”

Lucien grimaced.

“Fair enough.”

Aliza shook her head and said, “We have to find someplace to hide, fast. Because that dickbag can arrive any time. You have no idea where we are?”

“I woke up here,” Lucien replied, “I’ve not left this place since.”

He remembered when he opened his eyes, Tristan stood beside him, saying that there was someone who wanted them to work for her.

Lucien grabbed Aliza’s hand, pulling her next to him. 

He asked, “Can you do magic or anything that could help us?”

“I need that stupid sword.” Aliza groaned.

“What?”

“I can do simple magic but to do something strong? I need my sword.”

“Dam-” Crack.

Aliza screamed, taking rushed steps back. She stumbled and tripped on the ground, her eyes wide with fear as she saw Lucien’s lifeless body.

“I would’ve killed him,” Tristan smiled, “But I prefer torturing those who betray me before ripping their heart out.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I made some changes, so after nearly getting killed by Lucien. Camille leaves Klaus. Marcel and Camille reconnect.

So how did I do on this one? Don’t forget to vote!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 85 9
I do not own these characters, those rights go to Julie Plec. This is an AU, Everyone is human. Caroline is 22. She has been in an arranged ma...
129K 5.4K 63
No one knows what happens when you die. It's a mystery that has always been. So when my time came, I accepted it with open arms. But as I entered my...
44.3K 766 167
"All the legends about ivy and I are true. They are all true. Every single one of them.Klaus Mikaelson" Watching legacies The Mikaelson's Ball Was i...
652K 15.4K 36
Isabella Salvatore, the younger sister of Damon and Stefan Salvatore. After her father's death, she was sent to live with her uncle in New Orleans. W...