๐–๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐…๐„๐’๐“๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐€, har...

By yourmissdior

๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐š. (๐ฏ.) ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง... More

๐–๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐…๐„๐’๐“๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐€
๐’š๐’“. ๐’•๐’‰๐’“๐’†๐’† ๐‘ช ๐‘จ ๐‘บ ๐‘ป
๐‹๐š๐๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐†๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ง, ๐’‰๐’†๐’“.
๐ƒ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐š๐ซ๐ค ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐š๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ.
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐Ž๐๐„ โ”‚ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐‘๐ˆ๐’๐Ž๐๐„๐‘ ๐Ž๐… ๐€๐™๐Š๐€๐๐€๐
๐ˆ โ”€ hogwarts.
๐ˆ๐ˆ โ”€ fate did us justice.
๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ โ”€ crisp pages.
๐• โ”€ like trying to catch smoke.
๐•๐ˆ โ”€ riddikulus.
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ โ”€ heaven is a place on earth with you.
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ โ”€ nyctophilia.
๐ˆ๐— โ”€ lion vs badger.
๐— โ”€ hospital wings & passages.
๐—๐ˆ โ”€ unveiled secrets.
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ โ”€ lurking in the tenebrous.
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ โ”€ protection by luminescence.
๐—๐ˆ๐• โ”€ phosphenes of onism.
๐—๐• โ”€ basorexia.
๐—๐•๐ˆ โ”€ augury and the demise.
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ โ”€ a marauder's mรกgoa.
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ โ”€ whelve the beauty of the moon.
๐—๐ˆ๐— โ”€ 'tis the end of our year.
๐—๐— โ”€ under the veil of secrets.

๐ˆ๐• โ”€ proud creatures.

1.7K 71 140
By yourmissdior

𝐻𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝑃𝑜𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟'𝑠 POV:

"You don't think the Grim's got to do anything with Sirius Black, do you?" Ron started.

"Oh honestly Ron, if you ask me, divination's a woolly discipline," Hermione implied.

Y/n joined in the conversation, "Divination's going to make my mind shrivel, that woman is going to be the death of me and I'm ready to bet on it."

"How does 10 galleons sound to you?" I joked to her having her hit my arm.

"I'd be dead anyways so I win either way," Y/n said playing along with a prideful grin painted on her lips.

The four of us walked down the edged stones together close in contact on way to Hagrid's first class. I was really excited to see how this class would plan out having not a clue on what we would be learning.

The fresh smell of evergreen trees and the chirping birds were undeniably more notable the closer we got to Hagrid's hut. The view from Hogwarts's grounds to the hut were significantly breathtaking along with given the fact y/n was in my view with her highlighted locks running passed down her shoulders from behind.

"Come closer," we heard a familiar voice call out, "I got a real treat for yer, a great lesson. Follow me." Hagrid said upfront.

The class hurried to obey Hagrid and followed him into the woods with a light coloured palette of sage green and brown wood chips.

I really couldn't see what we'd be learning today having to stand in the middle of the forest. The class started to fill my sight until everyone was standing in the open grounds of the forest.

"Open your books to page 49," Hagrid commanded in a professor-ly manner. Then an unpleasant voice replied, my least favourite.

"Exactly how do we do that," Draco Malfoy impudently swaggered questioning the giant while eyeing y/n smugly.

"Jus' stroke the spine o'course ," Hagrid replied patiently. I could feel myself tense the longer Malfoy was staring at y/n up and down while she was busy talking to Hermione. The one-sided tension was bothering. Trying to get in Malfoy's view of y/n, I threw my arm over y/n smiling at her casually.

I could hear Malfoy snarl behind me having me chuckle proudly to myself. The class started stroking the spines of the texturized books slowly one by one.

"I think they're funny," Hermione opinionated.

"Oh yeah, terribly funny, really witty," Malfoy joined having eyes fixed to him, "God this place has gone to the dogs. Wait till my father hears that Dumbledore's got this Oaf teaching classes." he and his goons snickered to.

Leaving my arm shielded around y/n, I turn to face Draco dead in the eyes, "Shut up, Malfoy" followed by his so called 'friends' oOoOhHhing. Malfoy started to strut up to me his eyes shifting between y/n and I.

This Malfoy guy knew how to piss me off. He ignored me and threw on a nasty smirk and was inching to y/n.

"Malfoy, Draco Malfoy," He cockily introduced but to most of our surprises, she already knew.

"I know exactly who the fuck you are," y/n disgustingly replied relaxed but glaring daggers at the bleach headed boy, "Granger told me a whole lot bout you to give off enough of an impression dipshit." Malfoy's stunned face was absolutely amusing. I looked to y/n having her eyes practically slitting Malfoy's neck with a clean dagger and couldn't help the smirk forming on my lips.

this girl.

Draco decided for round 2 and started at Hermione, "you little mudblo-," but was cut off my y/n.

Literally cut off by y/n. In a blink of an eye y.n didn't hesitate to punch to life out of him square in the face. Seeming to everyone else too, knew he was going to call Hermione what they knew. The crowd chorused a gasp. Malfoy was knocked and fell to the ground gripping his face trying to conceal his whimpers. Y/n's facial expressions relaxed as she slightly bent down to the beaten childish prune wincing, "Keep playing at this, and I might just be another one of your worries." she said one last time before

She walked back to Ron, Hermione, and I as if nothing happened with relaxed expressions and a cunning grin, "I'll always be ready to have a go at him if he bothers any of you," she whispered to us throwing her right arm over Ron and her left over me and chuckling at Hermione who thanked her.

"Scary you are, brilliant, but scary," Ron hinted playfully getting the three of us to snicker.

Hagrid came back to the students from getting dead ferrets, for some reason, but unknowingly of what just had occurred.

"Isn't he beautiful," Hagrid announced. No one turned to face him just yet and kept staring at bloodied nose Malfoy. Y/n who was looking proudly at her work replied, "no,' while laughing thinking Hagrid was implying to Malfoy.

The class then turned to a Hippogriff. Jaws on the floor, eyes marvelled, yet intimated. Reminded me lot like y/n's entrance to the great hall. A creature with the front half of an eagle and the hind half of a horse.

"Say hello to Buckbeak!" Hagrid beamed.

"Exactly what is that," Ron asked in a shaking tone with fear.

"The end of you ronniekins," y/n joked cackling into my shoulder as Ron gulped.

Hagrid answered Ron's question as a student, "That Ron is a Hippogriff. Now, the firs' thing you wanna know abou' Hippogriffs are very proud creatures. You do not wan' ter insult em' or it jus may be the las' thing you'll ever do."

"So in simpler description, say hello to y/n," Ron jerked to the three of us.

"Now, who'd like to come say hello?" Hagrid requested the class. The whole entire class took measure far from their original stands 3 steps back, but y/n and I. It made it look as if we stepped forward willingly.

"Well done, Harry," Hagrid fairly marked also recognizing y/n to the new student Dumbledore had introduced to him during their staff meetings, "Well done, y/n"

Both y/n and I whipped our heads back to our classmates in confusion. Folded out to be that they all backed up leaving us in front.

I looked to y/n who was already looking at me with with an anxious but rebellious look twinkling in her e/c iris. of course. She shrugged at me, "First to die loses."

"yer have to let him make the firs' move. It's only polite. Step up, give him a nice bow. Then wait if he bows back, if he does, you can go touch 'im. If not..." Hagrid hesitated, "Well we'll get to that later."

I hesitated to walk forward but y/n demonstrated otherwise. She started to walk slowly on the chipping woods and bow ever so cautiously. Just right behind her, buckbeak shrieked at y/n flapping his wings.

Fast reflexes, I grabbed y/n's wrist and pulled her back closer to me as her breathing pace hitched. Couldn't care less if half of our grade was watching. I looked up to study her reaction, she looked straight to the wood chips with a peak grin and vaguely scoffed. We both went back to bowing gradually to the Hippogriff.

We were bowing with much respect till it was returned. Buckbeak was satisfied enough to bow back to us. Y/n and I beamed to each other in sync. Her eyes glazed with exuberant bliss and at that exact moment, flash.

Collin Creevey. Our personal fan had snuck out of class and accomplished to sneak in ours and take a picture of y/n and I smiling at each other.

"I'll be sure to mail it to you potter!" Collin said excitedly leaving the crowd. I looked back to y/n wearing the ecstatic smile she would display when at her happiest.

"You can pet him now," Hagrid suggested.
Both y/n's face and I's dropped at this. Having our hands cautiously out to comfort buckbeak who was calm in his place.

The hippogriff then budged a move and moved his face in between y/n and I's output hands.
The class clapped and celebrated.
It all felt so vibrant till Hagrid started once more, "Think he'll let you ride him now,"

Y/n looked at Hagrid with a sudden look, "Hagrid- what?!" As he grabbed her by the waist in which she vaguely shrieked at and tried to get him to put her down. I would never let her forget this.

"I didn't plan on dying this early, Harry- Harry stop laughing I'm about to die on a white winged animal!" Y/n spoke but I couldn't resist the laughter.

till.

Until then Hagrid picked me up and threw me onto buckbeak behind y/n as well in which it was y/n's turn to laugh at me.

"Now DONT pull out any of his feathers cuz he won't thank yer for that," Hagrid said calmly as if this whole thing wasn't dangerous.

Buck beak suddenly bursts into the air and I instantly grab y/n's waist with sudden antics. Buckbeak soared up into the air and the class gasped so loudly we could hear them from the height level of the evergreen trees.

We were up mid air and everything was just more beautiful. Everything and everyone. Y/n looked back at me with wide eyes and a smile that would light up the dark seas at midnight.
The green grounds and green hills. The clear blue lakes and the clear blue sky. This was a dream. I could feel the most genuine happiest smile form on my lips as for also keeping my hands at y/n's waist.

"HARRY THIS IS AMAZING," y/n screamed at the top of her lungs.
We were both laughing uncontrollably gliding over hogwarts grounds and trees. This was really the moment I could never forget. Not even the forgetfulness charm would be able to remove this memory from me.

We were soaring through the chilly air and the euphoric life around us. Y/n then made cautious movements and let go of buckbeak's neck and had her hands out in the air. She was the most alive person I had ever met. She had the ability to make me the happiest at my lowest. She cheered to the nature and smiled to myself leaving my chin on her shoulder.

"What would happen if I were to accidentally push you into the water," y/n spoke sarcastically curious.
"You would help escort me," I played along.
"You-" she began but was cut off and I swiftly put my hand over her mouth before she would completely curse me but let out a muffled laugh.

The flight escalated and buckbeak was high up in the sky circling to where the class was being taught. The class applauded for us two as we were brought down from buckbeak's back but had to be interrupted by the voice of prune.

"Oh please," Malloy audaciously spoke, "You're not dangerous at all are you? You great ugly brute."

"Malfoy-" Hagrid warned.
Buckbeak then flapped his wings high up and clawed out his nails to see Draco's face drop 6 feet underground. Buckbeak then descended swiftly and scratched the blond-bleached hair boy's arm.

I grabbed y/n by the waist into my arms to not let her interfere with the commotion.
Malfoy fell to the ground whimpering once again, "Oi, it's killed meh- its killed meh,"

Y/n turned and burried her head into my chest fighting the urge to laugh at Draco's reaction to a scratch.
"I love Hogwarts," she muffled.
Who doesn't.

Hermione then stepped up, "Hagrid! He needs to be taken to the hospital!"
"I'm the teacher I'll do it," Hagrid took responsibility, "Class dismissed!"

And at that the class started to evacuate the grounds to his command. I spotted Ron and Hermione with red cheeks so I grabbed y/n to ease the tension between the two lovebirds.
The four of us, Ron, Hermione, y/n, and I, walked out from the green fresh forest back to the great hall together feeling content.

𝙞𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙪𝙩 ☯︎︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

401K 15.7K 132
'And he's the best fuck that ever walked. He's beautiful - rich, in money and everything else; he's a rockstar to boot, trapped in the body of a figh...
1.9M 58.5K 122
โ”โ” ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฌ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐ซ๐ž; in which adelaide discovers her soul is made for overcoming the dark forces threatening her love. gof - post war 202...
1.2K 20 126
" ๐Š๐ข๐ง๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐š ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐›๐จ๐ฒ, ๐ข๐ฌ๐ง๐ญ ๐ก๐ž ?" " ๐–๐ก๐จ ?" " ๐“๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ." โ˜™โงโ˜™โงโ˜™โงโ˜™โงโ˜™โงโ˜™โงโ˜™ โ„‹๐’ถ๐“‡๐“‡๐“Ž ๐’ซโ„ด๐“‰๐“‰โ„ฏ๐“‡ ๐“ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’ถ๐’ธ๐“‰โ„ฏ๐“‡ ๏ฟฝ...
11.6K 149 21
My requests are open! I will do anything! This story will contain: Fluff and angst. Please do not hesitate to give me requests! I hope you enjoy!