Black Heart

By Bombs_Monday

Mafia Leader Jeon Jungkook decides to go to a club to relax with a few friends. But he was followed by a grou... More

•Characters•
[M]Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
[M]11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
24
25
26
27
[M]28
29
30
31
32
33
[M]34
35
[M]36
37
38
39
40
41
42.1
42.2
42.3
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
[M]58
59
60
Epilogue
Special Thanks and Final Words

23

6.3K 349 158
By Bombs_Monday

It's been days since Leo told his family about his cancer. Jimin does visit but nowhere as much as Liz and Halo. It was also the day of the mission and you can say one young alpha was extremely excited. She has learned how to use a gun, a knife, the easiest way to kill and how to defend herself.

Samiah was excitedly walking in between Jungkook and Yoongi as she was going out to pick out her own gun. Yoongi smiled at his excited sister as they approached a huge black door. Jungkook pressed a few numbers on a keypad next to the door and the door beeped as air was released. He turned the handle and pushed the door open. Row after row of lights turned on revealing tons of different kinds of weapons.

Samiah rushed in and looked around at everything. She looked at every gun, every dagger, and a few weapons she's never seen before.

Jungkook stood back and watched as the hyper alpha rushed around the room, pulling Yoongi along with her. Jungkook noticed Samiah chose a silver and black semi-automatic pistol. He walks to her as she eyes it. He opened the glass casing it was in and held it in his hand before turning to her.

"Wanna know something about this?"

"Do I have too?" Samiah asked eyeing up at Jungkook who chortled as he rolled his eyes.

"I'd like to tell you."

"Ugh, fine."

Yoongi pinches her arm and she growls at him, pulling his hand away.

"My mom trained me with this gun." Jungkook explains through a chuckle, lifting the gun up and showing Samiah the "Black Doves" engraved on it.

"No. Actually?" Samiah scoffed out with a laugh as she took the gun from him.

Jungkook nods to her as he walks around some more. He grabs a black dagger and a leather garter.

"You can use these too. Much quicker and easier to get if the person is close to you." He informs as Samiah takes the dagger and garter.

"Really? Do you speak from experience?"

"Oh for sure, almost got stabbed a few times trying to get my gun." Jungkook nods as he pats her shoulder then leaves the room, waiting for the siblings to leave.

He left Samiah wide eyed as she held the weapons in her hands while Yoongi held back any laughter that tried to escape as he looked at his sister's surprised face.

"Come on." He ushered Samiah out of the room.

Brenda was looking down at her grandchildren from the stairs. Yoongi was helping Samiah with her gun before sliding it into her waist holster. The safety lock on. He fixed her jacket and black dress before holding her shoulders and sighing. She looks up at him with a frown.

"What's wrong?"

Yoongi smiles and shakes his head.

"Nothing, don't worry."

He looks up to the stairs at Brenda and rubs his hand over his heart. Brenda smiling sadly before doing the same. He opens the door just as Samiah turns around with a smile, rubbing her hand over her heart. Brenda chuckled before doing the same again.

"I love you, granny." Samiah laughs.

"I love you too." Brenda whispers as the two leave the house.

Brenda's nerves and thoughts were everywhere. Samiah was truly exactly like her daughter while Yoongi took after her son-in-law. It's most obviously there. That's what terrifies her.

Jungkook sits back in the limo as everyone inside begins talking about their plan. They had eight people to kill and only one seemed to be a problem. They were giving that person to Jungkook.

"Hey! Can I help King this time?" Samiah asks, raising her hand.

"Oh, that's usually Namjoon or Lisa." Whee-in says as she looks up from the many papers of plans.

"Absolutely not." Yoongi says leaning away from Hoseok who he was sitting next to, cuddled against him.

"What? Why?" Samiah's head whipped to him.

"King, tell her no!" Yoongi shouts as he looks straight at him from across the limo.

Everyone turned to Jungkook who was leaning back with his left leg thrown over his right and his arm spread against the top of the seat.

He looked down as he pressed his tongue against his cheek.

"Is this a matter in which I have a say?" Jungkook looks up and makes eye contact with Yoongi.

"Brother, please."

Yoongi frowned as he broke eye contact with Jungkook.

"King, will you keep your promise."

"To the best of my ability."

Yoongi reached his hand out to his sister.

"Fine, be safe."

Samiah nods with a smile as Whee-in finishes the plan. They get out of the limo and head into the club. The lights and music already gained their attention. They walked in to see bodies dancing, drinking, or just standing around. Samiah looked around excitedly while everyone just wanted to get this over with. Jungkook, Lisa, Samiah, Namjoon, Yong-sun, and Hoseok entered through the back while Yoongi, Whee-in, Ryan, Jennie, Jisoo, and Byul-yi entered through the front doors. Other members of Black Doves sat in different cars checking cameras and the people leaving and entering.

As Jungkook's group rounded a corner they found a group of guys holding someone at gunpoint. They all ducked down and pressed their finger against their lips telling the hostage to not say a word.

Lisa and Namjoon ran up to the guys with guns and broke their necks while Samiah and Yong-sun beat a few others to death. Yong-sun took the poor omega away to where more people resided where she would be safe. Jungkook and Samiah rushed upstairs after they saw a man dash up the stairs. As they reached the top of the stairs they saw plenty of other guys come charging down the stairs. Jungkook immediately pulled his gun out and shot a few but noticed others coming up the stairs.

He heard a few gunshots behind him and turned around shouting.

"Samiah!"

"I'm here!" She runs up to him, past the dead bodies.

Jungkook sighs out as Namjoon, Hoseok and Lisa run up the stairs. He pushed the roof door open, Samiah closely behind him. He immediately pushes Samiah behind himself as bullets fly past and slam against the door and shatter the glass window. They all duck down.

Jungkook's arm is protectively hovering over Samiah's body as he peeks through the shattered glass window. Seeing the man aiming at the door with his gun.

He nods to the door while looking at Namjoon, Lisa, and Hoseok. All three rush and throw the door open, all with their guns up. The man holds fire as he looks at all three of them. He's breathing hard as he watches Jungkook slowly emerge with Samiah behind him. There was a slight breeze that night. Quite cold. None of the people standing on the roof could feel the cold even so. Too much adrenaline was pumping through their veins.

Only thing on their mind is kill or be killed. Get answers before the death if possible.

"You were the one that planted the bomb at my home, correct?" Jungkook spoke as the guy slowly backed up.

The guy doesn't answer but slowly walks away from the edge of the roof and the mafia follows him. Jungkook waved for Hoseok to stay by the door.

"So, I'm assuming you know where Madam Fairy resides, no?" Jungkook says once more.

"She promised me I wouldn't get hurt."

"She promised you because she thought I was going to die. Besides, she always promises shit she can't keep."

"Get away or I'll kill you." The beta threatened.

"Do it. Shoot me." Jungkook barks as he takes his gun out and holds it to his side.

Raising it in his left hand he points it at the beta who's holding his gun with two hands.

"She said you had a kid that means a lot to you."

Jungkook's eyes darken as his grip on the gun tightens.

"So maybe I should just kill her now!" He shouts.

"Her-"

Before Jungkook can finish, three bullets go flying. Straight at Samiah. She screamed and fell to the ground as she held her stomach on the ground. Jungkook points to the guy and screams.

"Get him!"

Lisa and Namjoon rush the guy, tackling him down as he shouts to be released.

"Get Yoongi and Ryan right now!" Jungkook screamed to Hoseok who was already speeding down the stairs.

Jungkook dropped to his knees as he picked up Samiah, his hands shaking as he pressed his hand against her wound. Blood began to seep from her mouth as she coughed.

"Wow, my first gunshot wound." She chuckled as she coughed out more blood.

"Probably my last."

"Hey, no, we're gonna be okay. It's gonna be okay, Hey, hey, no, don't close your eyes." Jungkook lightly smacks her face as her eyes flutter.

"This was my f-first mission. Sure was f-fun." She smiled, teeth covered in red.

"T-tell Ryan and my brother I love them and t-that I'm sorry for not listening. Tell my grandma that she and Yoongi need to be strong. S-she needs to watch her health." Samiah chuckles.

"Oh, tell Prince I'm sorry I can't play with him anymore. I do love him too, make sure he never forgets that." Samiah nods as her breathing slows.

"No, Samiah, come on. I cannot be the last person you talk to. Please just wait for your brother. Please! Samiah!" Jungkook shook her as her breathing grew slower and slower.

Yoongi and Ryan burst through the door a little later and stop in their tracks as they see Samiah in Jungkook's lap. Yoongi's the first to move and run to her, falling to his knees and placing Samiah's head on his knees. He rubbed her hair.

"Miah, please open your eyes."

She opened them slowly and tried lifting her hand which Yoongi noticed. He grabbed her hand and held it tightly. Ryan rushed over and fell down as well, falling at her legs as he watched.

"Hi, I love you." She whispered.

Yoongi's hand came shakily to touch Samiah's face, rubbing her cheek with his thumb. Tear after tear fell down his face. The whole world came to a stop.

"I-I love you too." Yoongi said as Samiah's eyes shut and her grip loosened.

Yoongi shut his eyes as tears fell down his face, Ryan's head fell onto Samiah's legs as he cried. His shoulders shaking as sob after sob escaped. Jungkook slowly stood up as he looked down at his hands that were covered in Samiah's blood. He slowly walked over to the man that laid on the ground and picked up a gun.

He laughed maniacally as he looked up at Jungkook.

"If you kill me you won't get answers!"

"I'm aware."

Then Jungkook smacked the end of the gun against the beta's head as hard as he could. The man knocked out immediately.

An eight-year-old alpha ran around as her twenty-year-old brother ran around to catch her. She jumped up on the couch giggling before omega caught her, kissing her chubby cheek as their grandmother finished making dinner. The young alpha girl got out of her brother's hold then looked out of the window, pointing outside.

"There's a person out there. A dead body." She said.

"What?" Her brother stood up and looked out the window before immediately rushing outside and bringing the man inside. He had his sister lay out a futon in an extra room before laying the man down. He checked his pulse.

"He's still alive. Grandma can you please get the first-aid kit?"

She nods before rushing off to grab it.

"Hey beautiful, can you go get me some clothes?" He smiled at his sister who nodded before running off to a back room.

The omega began to strip the man of his wet clothes, his grandmother coming back just in time. He dabs cotton balls against his wounds. The man was not reacting at all. He placed a band-aid on the man's cheek and white bandages around the man's upper body and left leg and right arm.

"Yoonie! I got the clothes!" She smiled.

He got up quickly and thanked her before telling her to wait outside.

He changed the man's clothes quickly then allowed his sister into the room. He sat her in his lap as they sat in the room and waited for him to wake up. She sat facing him as his knees were propped up. The man slowly began to wake up as he heard talking.

"Is he dead?"

"No, he's not."

"Then why was he all bloody?"

"He got hurt really bad, Miah." He chuckled as he rubbed her cheek.

"Oh." She nodded.

"Is he gonna wake up?"

"Eventually."

He slowly opened his eyes and let a small sigh and groan as he went to sit up. Yoongi quickly gets up along with Samiah.

"No, stay down. Your wounds need to heal." Yoongi pushed him back down.

"Where am I?"

"My house." Yoongi answers.

"What's your name? Mine's Yoongi and this is my baby sister, Samiah."

The little eight-year-old waved as she peaked from behind Yoongi.

"If I didn't see you, you would've died. I saved your life."

Yoongi chuckled as he pinched her cheek.

"Thank you then." The man sighed before holding his hand out to Yoongi.

"Yoongi? I'm Jungkook."

"Hi, Jungkook." Yoongi smiled as he shook Jungkook's hand.

"Hi, Jungkook!" Samiah copied with a giggle.

"You hungry?" Yoongi asked.

"Yeah, I could eat."

The sky was grey, the clouds threatened to pour their gallons of water, birds had gone into hiding, and a gloomy crowd of people stood and watched as a casket was lowered into a 6ft deep hole.

No eye was left dry but only a few sobbed out loud.

Brenda and Prince being among the few. All Jungkook told his son was Samiah loves him and can no longer play with him. The young pup didn't understand what that meant. All he knew was he and Samiah could no longer play "tea party" and that in and of itself saddened the babe.

He cried loudly as Jimin held him and rocked him, rubbing his back and telling him it's okay. Everyone wore black as they mourned the loss of their second youngest.

Jimin looks up from trying to comfort the distressed babe and rubs Jungkook's arm, who was staring blankly at her grave.

"Hey, I think you should talk to Ryan." He says softly to which Jungkook nods and walks over to him.

"Ryan-"

"I knew she shouldn't have gone on that mission or gone up with you. It should've been me. If it was me no one would be hurting like this. Does she not know how important she is to all of us? Why?!" Ryan sobbed and Jungkook immediately brought the beta into a hug.

Holding the sobbing boy tightly to his body. Rubbing his back. Everyone watched the scene with broken hearts. Jungkook squeezed his eyes shut as he held Ryan close. Ryan slowly calmed down but Jungkook still didn't let go. Once he felt Ryan release his hold on his shirt, then, and only then, did Jungkook move back. Grabbing Ryan's hand and placing something into his fist.

"What? Samiah's bracelet?"

"She wanted you to have it." Jungkook nods as Ryan holds it tightly before sliding it into his pocket.

"Thank you."

"Ryan, I know you feel as if you're alone and only had Samiah but I promise you we're all here."

"Really?"

Yoongi walks up behind Jungkook and touches Ryan's shoulder.

"Of course."

"Thanks, you guys." He sniffles as he looks down.

After they covered up her casket with piles upon piles of dirt, everyone went home. Everyone telling everyone to call each other.

Jungkook hugs everyone goodbye and tells them they won't do any work until everyone has recovered best they can.

"What about the guy that killed her?" Ryan asked as he approached Jungkook.

"We'll take care of him tomorrow. For now, we all need rest. Okay?"

Ryan hesitantly nods before walking off to his car. Jungkook watches the young beta walk away then feels a hand grip his arm pulling him towards the car. He turns around and sees Jimin giving him a soft smile as he holds a whiny-teary-eyed-red-faced baby boy.

"Come on." He rubs Jungkook's arm as he pulls him towards the limo they arrived in. Jimin and Prince get in first. Jungkook getting in later.

"Daddy." Prince called as he reached for Jungkook.

Jimin handed the pup over to the alpha, he held him against his chest and rubbed his puffy hair.

"Can't we just... leave it? Leave it untouched." Brenda begged as she watched Yoongi set out boxes.

"Grandma, it's going to hurt me too much if I come in here and all I see is here. Please, let me do this." His voice wavered as he slowly began to take clothes out of her drawers and place them into a box.

"What are you going to do with them?"

"What else, grandma? I'm going to keep them." Yoongi says as he sets every piece of clothing into the box.

"I just never would've thought she would've left before me." Brenda sighs as she begins packing up a few things Samiah had on her bedside table.

"I don't think any of us did, truly."

"I'll go get more boxes." Yoongi pecks Brenda's temple before leaving the room, leaving the elder alpha to pack all her granddaughter's belongings. Missing her more and more as she grabs each and every object.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

353K 11.3K 52
A world where vampires exists. And Kim Taehyung is one of them. Everyone knew that Kim Taehyung is a ruthless Mafia, Ceo. But no one thought he coul...
39.7K 1.7K 25
[COMPLETED] Jeon Jungkook, is a beautiful and weak omega in others opinion. He is really good-looking, but Kim Taehyung feels that it's really not hi...
23K 1.4K 9
[A/B/O + Mafia AU] Jimin and Jungkook were childhood friends and later, high school sweethearts. However, the day of his birthday, Jungkook and his f...
598K 36.3K 70
Jimin is a poor, innocent and gorgeous boy from busan balancing two hectic jobs while trying to survive in this cruel world with his dream of dancing...