Inseparable (Aot x reader)

By Aurorasol1

You, Levi, Isabel and Farlan were living happily, roaming the streets of the underground until one day you cr... More

Author's Note:
Promises
Trust..what's that?
It should've been me..
New Arrivals
Training
Training (pt2)
Changing days
Battle
Human
Why did this happen?
Trial and Error
Moving forward
Mistakes
New teams
Choices
A New Guest
Revenge
What now?
Abilities
An Unexpected arrival
Hard Truth
Fighting Back
Desperate
Safe and Sound
Betrayal
New Times
Up for Grabs
Limited Time
A New Enemy
Risks
The Queen and more
Stars
Food
Where it all began
New gear
Start of a Final Battle
Hell on the battlefield
Difficult Decisions
Breathe
Control
The Blood on my Hands
Alive
Secrets
A dream come true
Not Over Yet
A New World
Dare-devil
Tired
As the Nights Pass
Candidates
Memories
Memories (pt. 2)
Forgetting
Plans for the Future
Survivor
Night Train
Back
Offers
Truth
The Crown (pt. 1)
The Crown (pt.2)
Party
Declaration of War
Surprises
Reunited... kind of
Home
Arrangements
Queen to queen
Events
Business
!Info that you didnt know you needed but you know now!
Tricks
Beginning of the End
The Paths
Is this how it ends?
Final Authors note

Stories

1K 30 31
By Aurorasol1

Me and Levi had arrived at HQ not so long after the others arrived - but Levi had gone a different way so he wasn't caught with me. They were all taking off their gear and hanging them up.

"Glad to see you followed us (Y/n)." Sasha says.

"I am tired so I'm going to see what the Commander wants and head to bed. Goodnight." I say as I walk away and leaving my gear behind.

"Goodnight." They all say.

I walk through corridors that lead to the Commander's office. I pass a group of soldiers that ran past me and stopped running.

"Hey! We were looking for you!" a soldier says.

"Where were you?!" another asks.

"It's none of your business." I answer with a hand on my hip.

"We are going to have to take you with us."

"I'm already going to the commander so you don't need to worry." I say as I continue walking, leaving them behind.

"Wait!--"

"Have a good evening!" I cut the soldier off.

I soon make my way to the door of the Commander's office and knock on it. I make my way inside and see Erwin sitting down with Levi and Hange standing near him.

I stand in-front of his desk and give him a salute. I then sit down on a nearby chair with a little table - it had a cup of tea which I assume was made by Levi.

"What took you so long (Y/n)? I'm pretty sure I sent a soldier to come and get you a long time ago." Erwin says.

"What do you want?" I ask impatiently. "I want to head to bed so make it quick."

"Well, we will soon be headed to Shiganshina to find out the truth about the walls and the titans." Hange says.

"Shiganshina? Isn't that out of bounds?" I ask.

"It is, but we believe there is a certain basement underneath one of the houses that holds all the information about everything." Erwin says.

"So what has it got to do with me?" I ask.

"That information probably has everything we need to know about you and your powers. So, you are going to come with us." Erwin explains.

"Couldn't you have just told me that with the others?" I look at all of them in confusion.

"In order to take you with us, you are going to have to keep you hidden. So you will be riding in the supply wagon." Levi says.

"Why can't I just ride a horse like everyone else? Why is it only me being treated like this and who am I hiding from?"

"Well, you are being hidden just in-case someone like Annie comes and tries to take you away." Hange says. "The only reason why Eren is able to ride a horse as a titan shifter, is because we know he is definitely from Shiganshina and he is the one leading us there."

"Whereas, we don't know where you are exactly from." Levi says. "We might have met in the underground but we don't know where you came from and you are much more powerful than Eren. The enemy's aim might be to take you away."

"So you are basing this off of a hunch?" I ask.

"Basically. That is what I think anyway." Hange says. Her hunches are barely never wrong. She is always right in situations like this so I don't say anything.

"I'll play along then I guess." I decide to say while taking a sip of my tea.

"You are dismissed (Y/n)." Erwin finally says.

"Sir!" I say while saluting and then walking out.

I still had so many questions but I decided not to ask them. I was very tired and I just went back to my dorm. I shared a room with Sasha. It was fun but the bad thing was is that she always snored when she went to sleep. I managed to get used to it after a while but sometimes is still pissed me off.

I sneak down to the kitchen first and collect a potato. Normally, I would just get a random snack for her but there were still left-overs from tonight. I head back up and go into my dorm.

As I suspected, Sasha was already sleeping in there - snoring as usual. I take the potato from my hand and put it in her mouth. This made her quiet and stop snoring.

I climb up to my bed, above hers, and cover myself with my blanket. I couldn't be bothered changing into my pyjamas because it was a bother to change back into my uniform in the morning.

Of course, Levi would always scold me for having a creased shirt in the morning, but I didn't really listen anyways.

I lay down and just stare at the ceiling. I wasn't tired anymore. I wanted to sleep so badly but I can't anymore.

I sit back up after a while and look out of the window. The stars were starting to disappear and the sun was starting to rise.

"Have I really stayed up all night?" I ask myself. "I might as well go down to the dining area."

I get off my bed and quietly make my way down through to the cafeteria. No-on was there which was nice. Peace and quiet at last.

I look around and see a piece of paper lying on one of the tables. I walk to it and pick it up.

Whoever is reading this, please come to the HQ garden.

"I wonder who wrote this." I question. I look around to make sure no-one is watching me. There was nobody. I keep the piece of paper in my hand and make my way to the centre of the HQ - the HQ garden.

I see a hooded figure sitting on one of the benches nearby. They didn't look up to see me and they didn't move an inch.

"Are you the one who left this letter on one of the tables?" I ask. They don't reply. "Can I at least sit down?" They move slightly to the side to make room for me to sit down. "What do you want?" I ask.

"(Y/n)." They say my name.

"I've never seen you around before. How do you know my name?"

"Be careful of your next choices. Pick the wrong choices and you will end up dead - but pick the right choices and you will end up like me." they say.

I lean over to get a better look at his face. It was a man. He had long hair tied up in a bun and some strands of his hair were hanging over his face. He had turquoise eyes but they didn't glisten. He had an emotionless expression on his face which was pretty scary to me.

"What do you mean by that?" I ask the mysterious man.

"Pick the right choices. You might lose your friends due to this action but you will lose even more friends to the wrong choices." he says.

"Is that all?" I ask.

He stands up and looks down at me. "Yes. That is all." he says before walking away. He was very tall - even taller than the Commander.

The Commander was very tall too. I have to literally look up to the sky to see him so this man could crush me if he really wanted too.

This man reminded me of someone but I didn't know who. I stand up and make my way back inside with the paper still in my hand.

I sit down in the cafeteria and examine the handwriting. I haven't ever seen handwriting so neat like this before.

"What are you doing up so early?" I hear a soft voice say. I look over to see Sasha approach me.

"I woke up early." I make up and excuse. "There was nothing else to do apart from come down here."

"What's that you are holding?" she asks.

I scrunch up the piece of paper and put it in my pocket. "It's nothing. Don't worry about it. What are you doing up anyway?" I ask.

"Well, I found a potato in my mouth and I finished it. So I came down to get more." she explains.

"There is extra food anyway so help yourself." I tell her.

"Are you coming with us today?" Sasha asks me before she leaves.

"Isn't it our day off?" I ask.

"It is so we are going back to the training grounds where we first met. We suspect that Commander Shadis knows something about Eren." she tells me.

I think for a moment. "I guess I will come. I don't really have plans today so I will come." I say.

"Okay! Come meet us at the stables at noon!" Sasha says before she heads to the kitchen.

--time skip--

I have just come outside and I started to mount my horse. I was earlier than the others but not too early. The sun had just moved above us and I knew it had turned noon. I heard my friends walk towards me from behind.

"Are you sure you want to come with us (Y/n)?" Eren asks.

"I'll come. I will only stand by the door or something though." I answer.

"Okay. Let's head out then!" Armin says. They all mount their horses and we get ready to leave.

"Hey." A voice says from behind us. "Didn't we say you weren't allowed to go anywhere without our supervision (Y/n)?" I look behind us to see Hange and Levi on their horses.

"Are you coming with us?" I ask.

"It's either that or we are going to force you to stay." Levi answers.

"So, are we going to the training grounds or what?" Hange says.

-------------------

We have ridden our horses quite far away from HQ and we proceeded to approach the training grounds.

"Before Erwin became commander, Shadis was the 12th commander of the Scouts." Hange explains too us. "It's been quite a long time since we have seen him."

We soon arrive at the training ground and see Shadis standing in-front of some hay bales. We dismount our horses and walk towards him.

"Commandant Shadis." Eren says while approaching him. We all salute him in respect.

Sasha runs to me and Jean and hides behind us. "What the hell is wrong now, Sasha?" I ask. She doesn't answer and keeps hiding behind us.

"For the love of the walls, Sasha. Get a hold of yourself." Jean tells her.

"We have a couple questions for you, Commandant." Levi says.

"Come inside. We will talk there." Shadis says.

We all walk inside and see a room with windows and a table in the middle. Multiple cups of tea are already set in-front of the seats.

I sit down in between Hange and Levi and take a sip of my tea.

"Are you not going to sit down, Braus?" Shadis asks Sasha.

"No sir! I am completely fine standing up!" she shouts. She was absolutely terrified of him.

"Commander Shadis - rather Commandant Shadis. I think you can guess why we are here." Hange says.

He stays quiet for a moment. "Eren." he starts off. "You resemble your mother so much and your eyes are definitely your father's."

"Please tell us everything you know about him!" Eren asks.

"Well this is my queue to go." I say while standing up.

"Where the hell do you think you are going?" Levi asks.

"I'm going to stand outside the door." I answer. "Be quick. I don't want to be standing out here all day."

I stand outside while the others talk to Shadis. It was quite boring but I guess it was better than listening to stories.

I sit down in-front of the cabin and draw with sticks that were laying on the ground. It was getting cold and the clouds covered the sun. I shivered a bit.

An idea popped into my head at that moment.

I collected all of the sticks I could find off of the ground and put them in a pile, on top of each other.

I hold a small stick in my hand and say, "spark."

A little flame appears from my finger and sets the twig on fire. It was a hassle to keep it alight but I got there in the end. The fire spread from stick to stick until it created a large flame. At least I can stay warm while I wait.

I lay down and there is still a flame hovering over my fingertip. I didn't get rid of it though. I waved it around and it still didn't blow out. I'm guessing it can only go out on my command or if I touch something - but I didn't do any of that. It kept me occupied while I waited.

"How am I going to put the fire out?" I ask myself. I sit up quickly and start panicking. "I was told not to do this unless I had consent! If I don't get rid of it I will be in massive trouble with Levi and I don't really want that!"

I look around and see a well with a bucket. There had to be water in there. I run to it and look down. There was water!

I quickly lower the bucket and fill it up with water. I run back and pour it over the fire - well mostly over it. There was only one little flame that stayed on a stick so I picked it up.

"I need to get rid of the evidence." I say. I pick up sticks one by one and scatter them around to make it look like nothing happened. It looked pretty good to me.

I keep the stick, that still had a flame on it, in my hand and wave it around. I put my finger, which had a flame hovering above it, in a little puddle of water that was near me.

The door opens and everyone walks out.

"It's time to go (Y/n)." Hange tells me.

I look up at them all. "Are you done already?" I try to act innocent and surprised.

"Yes we are..." I hear Armin's voice trail off.

I see him look in-front of all of us. "What's wrong Armin..." I say while looking forward. I see all the sticks that I had scattered were all still steaming from the fire. "Shit." I whisper.

"What happened out here, (Y/n)?" Jean asks.

"I am so screwed." I say in my head. "Well uh. I-I don't know! I was just sitting here with my eyes closed so I didn't see what happened!" I try sound persuading.

I see Levi walk towards one of the nearby sticks and pick it up. "It's still warm and drenched." he says.

"And why do you have a stick with fire on it?" Mikasa asks.

I had nothing to say at this point apart from the truth. "Well.--" I am cut off by another voice.

"You did this?" I see Shadis approach me and look down at me. "There are no resources to make a fire that quickly around here. How?" he asks with his deep voice.

"Sir I--" I am cut off again.

"Sir! She is not like us! Any of us actually!" Hange says.

"Is that so?" he asks.

"Yes sir. She is like Eren - but more... advanced." she says.

"I was cold okay?!" I shout.

I see Levi walk to me and I back up to a wall. "How many times do you need reminding?" he asks.

"Sorry." I say.

"Do it again and Erwin will have you locked up." he threatens as he stands up.

"As if I care." I mutter. I look up to see him glaring in my way which means he probably heard me.

"Do you mind repeating that." he asks.

"I said, 'as if I care.'" I say confidently.

"Run." I look over to see Mikasa next to me.

"You bet." I say before sprinting away. I look behind me to see Levi almost on top of me. It was scary but I kept on running. I was a little faster than him but I know he will catch up to me soon.

"Stop running (Y/n)! You know I'll get you!" he shouts with a little laugh.

"I'm sorry! Please have mercy!" I yell back.

"I'll make sure you are sorry!" he says while jumping onto me.

I fall onto the ground with Levi on top of me. He put one of my arms behind my back and the other just stayed on the floor.

"Ow! I'm sorry!" I shout.

-----------------------------

We all mounted our horses again to get ready to head back. We said 'bye' to Shadis and left the training grounds.

I had my hands tied together with a long piece of rope. Everyone had to co-operate to help Levi tie me up.

"No! No! Don't put that on my wrists! Don't you dare!" I scream.

"Shut up and let me do this." Levi tells me. "Jean! Sasha! Lend me a hand over here!"

"Yes sir!" They both shout while rushing over.

"Hold her hands together Jean." Levi orders him.

He holds my wrists and presses them against each other while Levi tries to wrap them up. I manage to get a hold of the piece of rope and burn it.

"For the wall's sake (Y/n). How many pieces of rope are you going to burn?" Levi asks.

"I won't do it again! I promise!" I plead.

"You might promise but we have to do this (Y/n). Behave." he tells me. "Sasha. Get another bit of rope."

"Sir!" she says before running off.

When she came back, she handed Levi the rope and he attempted to tie my hands up.

"Relax. You will only be like this for the journey back." he explains to me.

I let out a frustrated sigh because I was tired. This was going to be at least his 20th time attempting this and this wore me out as well as everyone else.

He wrapped the rope a little higher than my wrist so I couldn't reach it. He had succeeded.

"Smart ass." I say as he lifts me over his shoulder.

"We are leaving. Let's go." Levi explains to the others.

I see Shadis in the corner of my eye and give him a light smile.

"Was this really necessary?" I hear Hange ask.

"I'd like to see you try and do it." Levi replies.

It was really embarrassing having to be carried in-front of everyone. I was helped onto my horse but I couldn't hold onto the reins - so Levi held them along with another long rope attached to my hands so I wouldn't lose balance.

"I said I was sorry." I tell Levi.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.8K 1K 34
Within the walls and after titans were long gone... people started to live a peaceful life... until death came upon the heroes. Reborn into a new lif...
163K 4.4K 30
ใ€Œ๐™‡๐™š๐™ซ๐™ž ๐˜ผ๐™˜๐™ ๐™š๐™ง๐™ข๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ญ ๐™๐™š๐™ข๐™–๐™ก๐™š ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™งใ€ Born and raised in the Underground, You lived happily and peaceful with your parents. But at...
69.6K 2.6K 19
หš เผ˜โ™ก ยทหš โ‚Šหšห‘เผ„ุ˜. ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐š ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ž๐ฑ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐ง๐ฎ๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐›๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๏ฟฝ...
41.2K 985 48
[DISCONTINUED] "๐š„๐š‘๐š–? ๐™ท๐š’?" "๐š†๐šŠ๐š’๐š... ๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž'๐š›๐šŽ ๐š๐š›๐š˜๐š– ๐šŠ๐š— ๐šŠ๐š—๐š’๐š–๐šŽ!" ๐™ฐ๐š๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐šœ๐šŒ๐š‘๐š˜๐š˜๐š• ๐šˆ/๐™ฝ ๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š ๐š‘๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ. ๐™ท๐šŽ ๐š ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š›๐šŽ๏ฟฝ...