Loving The Shadows (A Nico di...

Af Demi_wizard8610

My name is Alex Jackson. Yes. I am a Jackson. Yet I don't find that fact important. This is important: Only... Mere

Disclaimer
1-Loving The Coffee
2- Loving the Blind Date
3-Loving the Past
4- Loving the Alleyway
5- Loving the Headache
7-Loving the Truth or Dare
8-Loving the Nightmares
9-Loving the Free Time
10- Loving the Second First
11- Loving the Hour
12- Loving the Coincedence
13- Loving the Pictures
14- Loving the Sister
15- Loving the Emotions
16- Loving the Spar
17- Loving the Kiss
18- Loving the Mother
19- Loving the Rerun
20- Loving the Girlfriend
21- Loving the Mortal
22- Loving the Movies
22- Loving the Beating
23- Loving the Introductions
25-Loving the Surprises
26- Loving The Identity
28- Loving the Tree Talks
29-Loving the House
30-Loving the Disappointment
31- Loving the Shadows
Help Us Write ( PLEASE READ )
The Epilogue: Written By FrozenImmortality
Instagram!

6-Loving the Royal Jerkness

12.6K 380 256
Af Demi_wizard8610

Nico's POV

"May I have my phone back," I snapped realising she had been holding my phone.

She looked at me in disgust, but didnt hand me my phone. "Come and get it," she taunted, holding it up.

I sat up but my head throbbed like hell, so I layed back down, 'May I have some more nectar?" I asked.

"No." she responded tersley.

'What's your problem," I siad.

She moaned, "Just shut your face."

"Give me my phone," I demnaded.

She sighed, touching the screen.

"Whats your password," she asked, monotonly. "I accidently locked myself out."

"None of your business, and give me my dam phone,"

"What's your password?"

"Give me my phone,"

"Whats your password."

"Fine. Its Pluto,"

"Pluto? What, is it your favorite planet?"

"A. Pluto's not a planet. And B. its the roman version of Hades,"

"You need a better password," she said, studying my phone.

"Seriously? Just give me back my effing phone!"

"WHat's yuor favorite band? I like your music playlists" she asked.

"Wha- I love Simple Plan, and Three Days Grace, and Green Day." I said. (A/N those are all my favorite bands)

"Hm. Yeah, I have definitly heard of them. What about My Chemical Romance or Linkin Park?" she asked. (Also my favorite bands)

"Yeah, those are definitly good bands,"

"Favorite color?"

"Since when has this become an interview?"

She simply shrugged .

"Black," I answered.

"Dark red,"

"It seems you've mistaken me for someone who cares what your favorite color is. Now can I have my phone back?"

"No." she said

"Can I atleast call Hazel, to tell her I'm okay?"

"No. She can't know you're here. Got it? She can't know we exist, no one can."

"So I-" I began but stopped as I spotted my sister, Bianca, peak around the curtain. My teeth gritted, and my fist clenched I glared at her.

"Nico? How are you feeling?" she asked, as if it wasnt the first itme we'd talked in seven years.

"Fine." I responded, turning my head away from her.

"I am sorry for every thing Nico. For the hunters, for dying. I am so sorry." she said,

"Its over with Bianca, you left me alone. Alone in this ducked up world, so just..just leve. I'm leaving soon." I responded. managing to sit up.

"Nico.." she said, sadly.

Alex smiled, " I am going to leave you guys to have some sibling time," she said, stalking out of the room.

Binaca hesitated, sittng in the seat where Alex previosly sat.

"I don't want to talk," I said, stubbonrly.

Bianca sighed, "I know but Nico, please, I am so sorry, I dont want you to hate me.,"

"Just leave alright. I don't feel good."

"Of course you don't if it wasnt for nectar and being a demigod, you could've become paralyzed." she noted.

"Leave, Bianca." I demanded.

She sighed, "Nico, what can I do to get you to forgive me."

"Why didn't you come and visit me, you came back to life six years ago, and you never came and visited me," I said angrily.

"I couldn't Nico, I begged and pleaded," she responded.

"I missed you," I said suddenly.

She smiled too, "I missed you too. Hpopefully, you can visit." she said.

I shrugged.

"You've grown so much." she managed, and I noticed she was tearing up, "You've changed."

Alex came back into view, sending Bianca a side ways smile.

"Nico. you should leave, your phone is going crazy." Alex said, tossing me my ohone. Ten new texts and Hazel was trying to call me.

"When can I leave. And yeah-yeah, I swear on the river styx to not tell anyone of your existance," I muttered, holding my hand up for show.

"Now, if you'd like," Alex shrugged.

"May I have some nectar or something , because I feel sick," I asked.

Alex shook her head, "You already have too much in your system,"

I grumbled, I didnt want to stay here any longer, I wanted to leave . I couldnt stand seeing all of them again, I just wanted to leave, even if I was mad at my friends for setting me up with Sydney.

"You can stay the night, but dont excpect anything from us,you want food or something to drink, get it yourself. I'm off shift, its Luke's turn," Alex said, in one breath. As if on cue Luke Castellan walked in. I instinctivly growled.

"I see you're up." he remarked, and glanced at Bianca.

"Yeah, and I'm fine, I dont need anyone to watch me." I protested.

"Okay then, I'm out of here," he said, with out a second thought, Bianca followed him out, sending me a sideways smile.

Now it was me and Alex again, "Am I dismissed, your royal jerkness?"

She sowled, "What ever death boy, just don't blow our identities, and never return here again. Got it?"

"Sure, fine, what ever," I said. I swung my legs over the edge, despite the knawing in my stomach and the pain in my head.

"So you're leaving?" she asked.

"Yes, possibly, depending on if I can shadow travel or not,'

I stood, dizzily, but managed to stay balanced for a moment, I hated being so weak and sick. Alex, of course stood in the corner of the room smiling.

But then I noticed why. I had been covered with blankets so I didnt realised I was only wearing boxers.

"Dammit, what the hell. Where are my clothers?" I demanded.

She smiled, "They got all wet, should be dry by now. You never did tell me what you were doing here, we assumed you were curious,"

"Yeah, you're auror is different,"

"I am not only a child of Posiedon but blessed by all the gods," she said, as if it didnt matter.

I was going to ask what she meant, but my phone began buzzing..again. I neede to go home and I didnt want to be here anymore.

She tossed me my clothes, wich I realized were from the date.

I changed, self cautious of the girl who was watching me slowly and carefully.

Once I changed, I looked at the clock. It was 1 am, great I am so going to get in trouble, and will need a good lie.

I glared at her as I left, slightly dizzy on my feet. I was also feeling nausous, and not eatin for a while.

I walked back into the common room, wich was now full of couches and tables. No one was really there, exceopt Luke and Zoe who were sitting on the couch. I felt uneasy being in his presence. They stopped and looked up at me strangely.

Alex guided me to the door where she put a hand firmly on my chest, before I could hanish into the shadows.

"If we ever find you snooping around here again we will throw you out, and if you weren't Bianca's sister we would turn you into the gods for violating the demigods on Olympus rule."

"There's a rule," I asked confused.

She simply growled, "Get out," she demanded. I caught eye of the others gathering around the other end of the corridor.

"Good bye, your royal Jerkness," I said, vanishing into shadows.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

55 5 2
DISCLAIMER WARNING!!: the magnificent character Nico di Angelo belongs to Rick Riordan, only the story is mine. Nico, son of Hades, dreams of his fat...
70K 1.3K 23
My name is Perseus Jackson. I am a demigod son of Poseidon. I woke up in the middle of a forest covered in snow. I have no idea where I am. All I kno...
105K 3.7K 42
My name is Violet Keen and up until this morning I thought I was a normal thirteen year old. Of course all that changed when Luke told me who he real...
15.8K 289 20
By: Jessica ~SeaweedBrain~ Greek Mythology. A huge fan of the Percy Jackson books, me, begins her Junior year in high school when a new kid in her gr...