dumb baby | bokuaka

By kenme0w

π—―π—Όπ—Έπ˜‚π˜π—Ό kōtarō is a model, who crossed paths with akaashi keiji, a photographer. started: 091920 ended:... More

✦
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
s. inoue
44
45
finale
DUMB BABY
afterstory (2/2)

34

3.4K 164 246
By kenme0w

AKAASHI REMEMBERED EVERYTHING NOW, he remembered breaking up with Bokuto. He remembered rushing out from the hospital, and suddenly falling into a deep accident. He remembered waking up now knowing anything, just Inoue.

He remembered the pain of how he left Bokuto, he remembered every single detail and how his life almost ended because of the heavy emotions he felt that day.

A car accdident, huh. Akaashi was too hurt to notice everything around him, and just found himself overwhelmed by the vehicles' light.

"So you remember everything now..?" Konoha asked Akaashi, feeling hesitant.

Akaashi nodded, "Yeah."

Konoha sighed, "Everything?"

"Every thing." Akaashi responded as he looks at Konoha's worried eyes.

Konoha closed his eyes for a moment and took a very deep breath. Trying to process the sudden recalling of Akaashi's memories.

"Are you okay?" Akaashi asked.

"No..I'm just worried about your emotional stability. Are you calm right now?" Konoha can't help but to ask Akaashi.

Akaashi smiled, "I am. I'm fine, I remember everything vividly and so is the pain that I experienced but I kept telling myself that, that's already in the past and I will do things now properly and wisely."

Konoha chuckled, "It's not like you have a choice before, right?"

"I do have a choices but..I was just naive before and scared, so I guess I ended up hurting a lot of people." Akaashi says.

"But that's great, now you won't be questioning things now." Konoha chuckled and stood up.

"I'll be going now, I just went here to check on you. Now that you're fine, I'll go back." Konoha said and smiled.

"Are you going to tell Mom and Dad about this?" Akaashi asked.

Konoha nods, "Of course. They need to know."

Akaashi nodded, it's the best if their parents know about this, so he won't argue about this matter.

"We're going too, just call us anytime if you guys need some help," Kuroo said and tapped Bokuto's shoulder.

Kenma looked at Akaashi and smiled a little, "We're going now.." He mumbled.

Kuroo, Kenma and Konoha left Bokuto's home. The moment the door closed shut, Akaashi's eyes immediately moved to see Bokuto's expression about what he just told earlier.

"Bokuto? Are you okay?" He asked.

Bokuto looked at Akaashi, "Yeah. It's just that, when you were telling those stories from the past, I can't help but feel so much pain in my chest."

Akaashi moved closer to Bokuto and leaned his head on his shoulder, "Don't think about it too much please, it's all in the past after all."

Bokuto pressed his lips together, even though he can't remember those things happening before. Just by the fact that Akaashi once left him behind, hurts so much.

"You won't leave me again?" Bokuto asks.

Akaashi smiled a bit, although it also pains him to hear Bokuto worrying about things like this.

"I won't," He answered.

"Are you telling the truth, this time?"

Akaashi raised his head and cupped Bokuto's face and faced it to his direction, "Bokuto. Whatever happened in the past, will always stay in the past okay?"

"What matters now is that I'm here beside you and I won't make the same mistake as I did before. I won't leave you again, never again. Let's face this together this time, okay?"

Akaashi stares at Bokuto's facial expression, Ah..he's really upset about it.

Akaashi put his hands down and just looked at Bokuto's frowning face. Bokuto looked back at Akaashi who's currently thinking hard on how to lift Bokuto's mood.

It's not like Bokuto is upset about what happened in the past, he's more like scared that what if it will happen again in the future. He might not remember everything that happened before but just thinking of Akaashi leaving him, already hurts.

Akaashi smiled, "Bokuto."

"Yeah?"

"I love you and I want to stay with you for a lifetime. So, don't be anxious about it anymore okay?" Akaashi said in a very calming voice.

Bokuto chuckled a bit, "It's not like I'll let you leave me again, this time I won't let you leave me."

Akaashi sighed in relief when he noticed Bokuto's mood is starting to lighten up, he know that Bokuto is really anxious about him leaving again but he's determined to avoid doing the same mistakes that he did before. This time they will face it together.

"How long are you going to stay here?" Bokuto curiously asked Akaashi. But there's also a part of him that wants to make Akaashi stay longer. He wants to be with Akaashi more.

Akaashi smiled a bit seeing how obvious Bokuto is, he want me to stay here for a long time huh?

"Maybe when everything's fine and back to normal." Akaashi says.

"Can't you just live here with me?" Bokuto asks while looking at Akaashi with his pleading eyes.

How cute. "I'll think about it."

Bokuto grins, "Well I know that you're going to live with me eventually."

Akaashi laughed, "Really?"

"Yeah! Since I'm not going to leave you alone if you don't agree to me." Bokuto proudly say while smiling widely at Akaashi.

Bokuto just stared at Akaashi's laughing face which is very beautiful to see, Akaashi who's happy and laughing with joy is the best Akaashi for Bokuto. Though everything about Akaashi is the best for him.

"Are you going to attend work tomorrow?" Akaashi asked and leaned his head back on Bokuto's shoulder, and Bokuto unconsciously wrapped his arm around Akaashi's shoulder.

"Yeah. Actually, I will be really busy tomorrow since I did not attend the fashion week, I'll be working extra hard.." Bokuto responded.

"Still in the same studio? Or are you going into different places tomorrow?" Akaashi asks.

"Yuko sent me the schedule for tomorrow's shoot and apparently it's going to be at the beach, because I'm going to be partnered with someone for the shoot." Bokuto said.

Akaashi instantly frowned, "Eh..really.."

Bokuto laughs, "What are you jealous?"

"I am. Let me guess, a different photography crew is going to handle tomorrow's shoot?" Akaashi asked, because if it's their crew who's going to handle the shooting, he'll be informed by Yuko beforehand. But he did not receive any reminder about it.

Bokuto pouts and pats Akaashi's head using his other hand, "You want to come with me?"

"Is it allowed though?" Akaashi asked.

"But do you want to come? I can ask Yuko about it.." Bokuto said with a grin in is face.

Akaashi raised his head and placed his chin on Bokuto's shoulder while facing him, "I want to.."

Bokuto gave Akaashi a kiss and smiled at him, "Sure. I'll ask Yuko."

Akaashi smiled and leaned his head back on Bokuto's shoulder. They stayed like that for minutes and talked about random things, then decided to have dinner and rest for the day.

When morning comes, Bokuto was greeted by Akaashi's sleeping face. Rare times like this are precious for Bokuto because Akaashi usually wakes up earlier than him, but not this time.

Bokuto just stared at Akaashi's beautiful face.

Bokuto glanced at the wall clock and his eyes widened when he saw the time.

Crap! I'm gonna be late to work!

He instantly got out of bed and grabbed his phone to send a message to Yuko.

From: Bokuto
Subject: SORRY!
SORRY SORRY I OVERSLEPR! I'LL BE THERE IN AFEW!

From: Yuko
Subject: Re: SORRY
idk what to do anymore with you :') the shoot' s starting in an hour, hurry.

From: Bokuto
Subject: YES!
sorry! I'll bring akaashi with me anw

From: Yuko
Subject: Re: YES!
i expected that.

Bokuto put his phone on the side table and glanced at Akaashi who's still sleeping.

He walked to the side of the bed and gently shook Akaashi's shoulder.

"Akaashi." He calls.

"Akaashi, wake up. We're gonna be late." Bokuto said and shook Akaashi's shoulder a little more intense.

Thankfully, Akaashi is not that hard to wake up and he immediately responded to Bokuto. He sat up on the bed and gently rubbed his eyes letting it adjust to the light coming from the sun.

"Akaashi let's go! We need to hurry, I'm gonna be late at work!"

Akaashi looked at Bokuto's panicking face and he can't help but to chuckle a bit because he looks so adorable.

The both of them hurried and Bokuto is still panicking he did not even bother getting his hair up and finishing his cup of coffee and just hurried into his car while waiting for Akaashi to finish fixing himself.

Even though they are running late, Akaashi remained calm. Like usual.

"Anything you forgot to bring?" Bokuto asked Akaashi when he stepped inside Bokuto's car.

"Nope, all set."

Bokuto drove to the set, neither of them spoke during the ride. But it was comfortable and calming, specially because it's still morning and the view outside is beautiful and not hectic.

It took them 35 minutes to get to the set, and they are absolutely late.

The moment Bokuto arrived there he was greeted by Yuko's angry self and all the stylist already circling around Bokuto, encouraging him to hurry.

"Akaashi! You're here too!" Akaashi looked at someone who called him and saw Yukie waving her hand at him.

Akaashi bows a bit, "I asked Bokuto if I could come with him."

"How were you?" Yukie asks Akaashi.

"I am doing fine."

Yukie smiled a bit at Akaashi, "My cousin is back right?" She asked in a low voice.

Akaashi nods, "Yeah. We met him during Bokuto's departure."

"So that's why Bokuto did not leave the country.."

"Yep, he was worried that something bad might happen.." Akaashi mumbles and observed all the people that are busy in front of him.

"Did Yuko tell Bokuto about the main photographer who's going to handle the shoot?" Yukie asked Akaashi.

Akaashi looked at Yukie and shook his head, "He did not mention anything to me, so I guess Yuko-san did not. Or if she did, maybe it was insignificant for him to tell me?"

Yukie stared at Akaashi for a while and heaved out a deep sigh, "I think you need to head home.."

"What? Why?"

Yukie pressed her lips together, "I told Yuko to mention it to Bokuto but I don't know why she did not..so I'm going to tell you now while they're still not here.."

Based on Yukie's expression Akaashi can already guess what she is trying to warn or say to him.

Akaashi closes his eyes for a meantime, "Don't tell me.."

"Inoue...Inoue's the main photographer for this shoot."

That statement made Akaashi clenched his palm into a fist.

"You need to head home, if Inoue sees you here we don't know what he might do to you or to Bokuto. But I know he can't harm Bokuto now, because we are currently at work. He'll be in a disadvantage position if he tries to hurt Bo.."

Akaashi shook his head, "It's fine. I'm staying here, I'm not running away. I'm not leaving Bokuto here, alone."

Yukie sighs, "I get it. But if you feel uncomfortable or unsettled you can ask me for help okay? I'll do anything.."

Even though Akaashi's memories are back he still can't figure out why Yukie is acting like this right now. Or maybe, something happened in the past between Inoue and Yukie that he did not know about.

Akaashi nodded at Yukie, "I will.."

Yukie tapped Akaashi's shoulder continuously and left Akaashi there so she can proceed with her work.

The thought of Inoue coming just made Akaashi feel so furious. No matter what Inoue says right now, he won't feel scared anymore.

No matter what he do to destroy his relationship with Bokuto, he won't back down. He decided to not runaway anymore, and never leave Bokuto again.

He'll stay. He will definetly stay.

to be continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 5.3K 25
𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐀 𝘣𝘰𝘬𝘢𝘡𝘰 𝘬. gn!reader 𝐒𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑 𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐲'𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐑 𝐨𝐟 𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐀 π₯𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐚...
379K 10.2K 30
this was written in 2020-2021 so it has that type of humor 😭😭 super cringe fr... "hey youre hot" "i know right πŸ₯΅" after time-skip ! In which, Y/N...
47.1K 1.5K 26
Kenma has never really liked anyone else but Kuroo and clung to him for years, but Kuroo gets a new friend group and starts to ignore Kenma. After a...