Falling For My Roommate

By swaylastories100

'Oh come on Blair, I know you want me' 'No I dont, now let me shower in peace' I try push him but he grabs my... More

1. The Apartment
2. University
3. The Messages
4. Fake Friends
5. Valentine's
6. Spin The Bottle
7. Running Into Her
8. A Breakup
9. Regret
Characters Personality
10. Almost
11. Confused
12. Mothers Day
13. A Hookup
14. Heartache
15. An Explanation
16. The Vibration Game
17. Panic
18. Horny
19. Losing It
21. Sore
22. Lies
23. Drowning
24. An Unexpected Visitor
25. An Unexpected Night
26. A Breakup
27. A Confession
29. A Decision
30. An Intruder
31. Naughty Girl
32. A Talk
33. A Ruined Date
34. A Reunion
35. The Agreement
36. A Conversation
37. Gunshots

20. The Morning After

18.4K 131 73
By swaylastories100

Liam. I pick it up and answer.

L: 'Yo Josh-'

Y: 'Hes sleeping still, its me'

L: 'Oh ok, so why you in his room?'

I immediately realise it was a mistake answering.

Y: 'Oh um'

L: 'Its obvious Blair'

Y: 'Is it?'

L: 'You lost your virginity to Josh last night'

I sigh.

Y: 'Yeah alright Liam dont rub it in'

He laughs.

L: 'Your gonna be sore as shit today,'

Y: 'Mmm, Josh told me'

L: 'I'll get Daisy to come round and give you these coconut pads,'

Y: 'What the hell are they?'

L: 'I didnt know what they were until I first slept with her, but they are these pads you put in your underwear, like a period pad, but they sooth it so the pain isnt as bad'

Y: 'Alright send her over sometime today. I'm so sore'

Liam laughs.

L: 'I know right, you'll remember this for a long time you know, a very long time'

Y: 'Do you remember you first time? Sorry you dont have to answe that'

L: 'Nah it's fine, yeah I do, I was like you to be honest.'

Y: 'Really how?'

I put my hand on Josh's v line and stroke it.

L: 'In high school, I was the last in my friend group to be a virgin, even though all the girls apparently wanted to sleep with me. I just wanted to lose it so I had a one night stand at a party and woke up and she was gone. If I could go back and change it I would. I'll always remember the awful feeling when I woke up and I had no virginity and no one next to me'

Y: 'Glad Josh didnt do a runner then'

He laughs.

L: 'Nah he wouldn't do that, even through all his hookups, he always waits till the girl wakes up, unless they were bad.'

Y: 'Dam that makes me feel alot better. So what you doing then and why do you want Josh for'

He laughs again.

L: 'Possessive much, cooking Daisy breakfast cause we had the same idea as you and Josh last night.'

I giggle.

Y: 'Alright Liam, calm it bro,'

L: 'Just wanted to talk to my boy Josh if that's ok with his possessive girlfriend. When I first started dating D-'

Y: 'We arent dating,'

L: 'Well this will definitely change things between you two,'

Y: 'Yeah, what were you saying about Daisy?'

L: 'When we first started dating, she was SO possessive of me, my God. She got so anxious the first month or so cause she was so worried I was cheating, until our one month happened'

Y: 'Oh God, tell me more'

L: 'I slept with her for the first time, I'll spare you the details, and before she fell asleep, I told her that she didnt have to worry about me so much, and worry about herself and her struggling mental health, and I promised I'd help her the entire time, and I've still stuck to that promise to this day'

Y: 'Yall are so cute please, it's ok if you dont wanna tell me but what about her mental health problems?'

L: 'She has really bad anxiety, its why shes never been in a stable relationship before. She would get so worried and in the first few weeks she'd get dumped cause she was apparently too much to handle'

Y: 'Well all you do is spank her and shes well behaved after that'

He laughs.

L: 'Mmmm, shes bratty on purpose though, she likes it'

Y: 'Ok way too much info there'

We both laugh and it ends up waking up Josh.

Y: 'Shit we've woken Josh,'

L: 'Oops, I'll go so he can ask you out'

I snort and he laughs and ends the call. Josh takes a moment to open his eyes and looks a you and smiles.

J: 'I mean, I could get used to this sight waking up next to you with no shirt on'

I realise that I've not even git a bra on and put an arm over them.

J: 'Aw please no, I love them'

I giggle and look for Josh's shirt. I remember that he wasnt wearing one so I lean over to grab my bra.

J: 'So who were you talking to?'

Y: 'Liam'

J: 'Did you tell him?'

Y: 'Kind of had to when he asked why I had your phone and I accidentally told him that him you were still sleeping so it was kind of obvious'

He smiles.

J: 'I was probably gonna tell him today, he will tell Daisy no doubt'

Y: 'Yeah, shes gonna come over to give me some of these coconut pads cause they apparently help the pain'

Josh nods.

J: 'Alright, how you feeling then'

Y: 'Tired, sore as fuck'

He laughs.

J: 'Yeah you will be really sore today, I'll carry you round the apartment today'

I nod and lay back on the pillow. I wince in pain and Josh strokes your hair.

J: 'Mmm, see your so red'

I look down and my thlng doenst cover the redness around my pussy.

J: 'One sec, I'll get more lotion for you,'

He sits up and leans over to grab his boxers. He puts them on and your jaw drops at his back. Theres red scratches all over his back and they look really sore.

Y: 'Do you want me to put cream on your back? I did alot of damage, I'm so sorry'

J: 'Yeah ok, no, no its completely fine,'

He slowly spreads my legs and I whine in pain.

Y: 'No one said it would hurt this muchhhh'

Josh stokes my thighs and leans up to kiss my forehead.

J: 'Shhh, it's ok gorgeous, I know, I know,'

He gently rubs on more cream and I immediately get turned on as he rubs me. Without realising what I've done, Josh smiles.

J: 'Awww are you getting turned on as I touch you?'

I blush hard.

Y: 'Um maybe why?'

I sit up and realise I've released all over Josh's boxers again.

Y: 'Shit I didnt realise.

J: 'Mmm you didnt, it's fine, it comes out'

Y: 'Good,'

He finishes and quickly changes his boxers. He lays down and turns to me. He wraps his arms around my waist and gently pulls me towards him.

J: 'We do need to talk about it,'

Y: 'Yeah, so what does this make us now?'

J: 'To be honest I think we are still roommates with benefits but we have the usual benefits now, I mean, if you wanted to do that again thne we would be the usual benefits but if you dont-'

I cut him off with a soft kiss and he smiles and kisses me back with the same energy. I pull back and smile at him.

Y: 'I'd definitely sleep with you again,'

Josh smiles even more.

J: 'Least I wanst that bad then'

I giggle.

Y: 'On one condition though,'

J: 'Ok what is that,'

Y: 'Neither of us can see each anyone else or sleep with anyone else, unless you tell the other one before hand and we end all the benefits.'

J: 'Sounds fair, I agree to that'

I smile and nod.

J: 'I'll get some cream for my back'

I nod and he gets up and goes to the bathroom. He comes back with some cream and sits on the side of the bed. I sit up on my knees and whince in pain.

Y: 'Fuck that hurts like a bitch'

Josh laughs.

I gently rub in cream all over his scratches and softly kiss each one before putting cream. He has lots of hickeys all over his body like me and I kiss them too. Once I'm done, Josh turns to me and smiles.

J: 'I'll go make you some breakfast, fancy anything in particular?'

Y: 'Uh, a bacon and egg sandwich please,'

J: 'Ok, I'll go make you one now,'

He hands you the remote and I put on Josh's Netflix account. I smirk at what hes been watching. He definitely jacks off to some of this stuff. I snort at all the romance films and decide to rewatch The Office again. I start to bunge it and wrap the duvet around me and Josh comes back in and smiles.

J: 'Cold?'

Y: 'Not really, I just like being warm'

J: 'Dont we all, one sec'

He goes into his closet and throws me a shirt. It lands on my face and he giggles. I smile as it smiles exactly like Josh and instead of putting it on, I cuddle it.

J: 'Oooo The Office, good series, have you seen it before?'

Y: 'Yeah so many times, love it'

J: 'My sister loves it too, always
binge watching it whenever shes ill'

I smile and he comes back 10 minutes later with my sandwich.

J: 'Breakfast madam,'

I smile and sit up.

J: 'Were you cuddling my shirt?'

I look away and he smiles and tilts your chin to look at him.

J: 'I think that's cute not gonna lie,'

He softly kisses me before sitting behind me. He cuddles me while I eat and has a few sneaky bites himself.

J: 'When was Daisy getting here?'

Y: 'Dont know, Liam didnt say a time'

J: 'Ok,'

I finish my sandwich and lean my back into his chest. As we watch the TV, I feel something starting to poke me. I smirk as I realise what it is and decide to tease him. I slowly rock my hips on top of him and smirk. Josh slowly brings his hand round my neck and grips it.

J: 'Your playing a dangerous game'

I smirk.

J: 'God dam why you so horny for!'

I giggle and go slightly faster. Josh shakes his head and smiles at me and I giggle again. I go a little faster and he slams his hands on my hips and pushes them down.

J: 'Wont be able to continue will you?'

I smile and he relaxes his hands slightly. I smirk at his ease and rock my hips again. He immediately puts the pressure back on and smiles.

J: 'Bad girl,'

I giggle.

J: 'Does that even hurt you?'

Y: 'A little, but its funny'

He rolls his eyes.

J: 'Of course you think its funny'

Theres a knock at the door and Josh smiles.

J: 'Probably Daisy'

He gently moves you off him and I bit my lip to the pain. He gets up and throw him a shirt.

J: 'Nah, dont like shirts'

I giggle.

J: 'You cuddle it'

I smile and lay down and wrap my head around it and smile. The door opens and Daisy smiles at me.

D: 'Did alot of damage to each other then'

I smile into the shirt.

J: 'Shes cuddling my shirt for some reason,'

D: 'Aw cute! Hey non virgin!'

I giggle.

Y: 'My nickname went from virgin to non virgin, why?'

She giggles.

D: 'Don't worry I wont call you that, but I know someone who will'

We both look at Josh and he smirks.

J: 'Nah I'll just make jokes about how she lost her virginity in my bedroom'

I giggle and Daisy laughs.

D: 'Right Josh, carry her to her room'

J: 'Alright Daisy, no need to boss me about'

She smiles and I sit up and wince.

J: 'Bet your gonna wanna put that on now'

I smile and nod. I put it on and I open my arms to him. He smiles and bends down to hug me. He wraps his arms around my waist and picks me up. I groan into his shoulder and he smiles. He strokes my head and follows Daisy to my room.

J: 'Right, where do I put her'

D: 'Bathroom'

He puts you on the bathroom floor and smiles down at you.

J: 'I'll leave you two now, now because of you, I need to jack off'

D: 'You go do that, and make sure to be quiet or you'll have two wining girls to deal with'

J: 'Nah I'll just call Liam and he come get you and take you home and spank your ass for the 50th time this week'

Daisy laugh and Josh leaves. She shuts the door and smiles at me.
She sits down beside me and I notice a bag beside her.

D: 'Bought supplies, right so are those clean underwear?'

I shake my head.

D: 'I'll get you clean ones,'

I immediately have a suspicion that shes gonna get my lingerine and my suspicions are confirmed when she comes back. She hands me a white lacy bra with see through cups and a with pair of lace panties with straps on the thighs. I look up at her and she smirks.

D: 'Where did you get that, I want one, it's cute,'

Y: 'Dior sales, and I wonder why you got me this one?'

Daisy giggles.

D: 'Piss Josh off, I'll wait outside'

She closes the door and I reluctantly put the lingerine on. I put the tshirt over it and go out to Daisy.

D: 'Dam the white and dark green actually go really well'

Y: 'But you can see the thigh straps'

D: 'Not a problem, its sexy. Right let's get those coconut pads.'

She hands me 2 boxes of them and I go into the bathroom.

Y: 'Um Daisy'

D: 'Mm?'

Y: 'How do I use them?'

D: 'I'll come in and show you, dont mind me seeing do you?'

Y: 'I dont care,'

Daisy comes in and smiles at you.
She sits with her back to the sink cabinet and shows you how to open one and use it.

D: 'There you go, Shit how do you get the shaving bumps off?! I hate them so much and I'm so insecure about them'

Y: 'I use guy razors and put this on top when I'm done'

I lean over and wince. I snatch the mango and peach razor and matching cream.

Y: 'I use the Male razors that take off the hair, then the razor cream and then this razor to get rid of the bumps and then the cream.'

D: 'Ok where do you get it from?'

Y: 'Hambles skincare, theres a shop in LA and they have loads of different scents and they do gift boxs'

D: 'We definitely gotta go shopping there'

Y: 'Yep, so what else you got in that bag?'

D: 'Oh yeah! I got you some chocolates for the pain, that always helps, and another set of lingerine'

Y: 'Aw thanks so much Daisy,'

She smiles.

D: 'No problem! Girls helping girls, right, let's watch some Netflix then'

Y: 'Yay!'

I hear the front door close and look at Daisy.

D: 'Probably going to one the boys, cmon'

She helps me stand up and my legs start shaking like mad.

D: 'Now why the fuck did Josh leave, I'll kill him when he gets back'

I bite my lip to not cry as it really hits to stand up. Daisy notices and immediately sits you down again.

Y: 'Daisy it really hurts'

I look at her and start crying.

D: 'Aw baby!'

She leans over and wraps her arms around me and I cry into her. She strokes my hair and kisses my head and rubs my back while I cry. Once I get to the snotty part, she uses some tissue paper and wipes my eyes and nose.

D: 'Right, I'm not strong at all, I'll try lift you'

Y: 'I'll be too heavy for you!'

D: 'No chance, your so light'

She bends down and picks me up. She walks with me to my bed and puts me down. We cheer and giggle.

Y: 'Thank you'

D: 'No problem, you werent even that heavy'

She gets in next to me and I lean into her chest. She wraps her arms around me and notices me fidgeting'

D: 'Shit sorry, it's this bra, so much wiring on it and it hurts everyone when they lean against me. Right pray Josh doenst come back in the next 2 minutes cause the poor guy will get crucified by Liam.'

I turn to her and she takes off her crop top and bra. My jaw drops at her boobs and I immediately turn around.

Y: 'Ok miss girl, I see you with your double Ds'

She giggles.

D: 'Trust me, Liam does his best to watch me shower or change just to look at them, one of the only things I'm not insecure about'

She puts her shirt back on and I look at her.

Y: 'Repeat after me: I'

D: 'I'

Y: 'Am'

D: 'Am'

Y: 'Extremely'

D: 'Extremely'

Y: 'Gorgeous and hot'

D: 'Not saying that'

Y: 'Guess I'll have to tell Liam your misbehaving and you'll get another spank session'

D: 'That always turns into sex so I dont care'

Y: 'I'll tell him you talk shit about him behind his back'

She rolls her eyes.

D: 'Gorgeous and hot, are we done?'

Y: 'There we go!'

The front door opens and Josh comes in with 2 bags.

J: 'G-'

D: 'Where were you? I had her crying cause she missed you!'

I turn to her and she smiles.

J: 'Awwww did you miss meeee'

I roll my eyes.

Y: 'Daisy's trying to get us together dont believe the cap'

D: 'No! You stop capping Blair, she loves you and missed you! See tear strains round her eyes!'

Josh smirks and looks down at my reddish eyes.

J: 'I only went out to get you guys chipotle, come on, let's go eat'

D: 'Your carrying her,'

J: 'Fine I will, you carry the food'

Daisy goes downstairs to get the food ready and Josh smiles and bends down to me.

J: 'Serious question: were you crying cause you missed me?'

Y: 'No, I was crying cause I tried to stand up and it was very painful'

J: 'Fair enough, come on I'm hungry, aw cute shirt'

I giggle and blush and he bends down to pick me up. He puts his hands on my thighs and smiles down at the thigh straps.

J: 'Want me in your panties that bad?'

I roll my eyes.

Y: 'Daisy, she went to get me clean underwear and gave me this'

J: 'Looks hot, come let's go before Daisy asks if we are making out'

I nod and he takes me downstairs. Daisy is stood at the counter dividing the food and smiles at us.
Josh puts me on a seat and Daisy puts the food on the table.

J: 'Knew both your orders so, enjoy'

D: 'Thanks Josh,'

Y: 'Yeah thanks Josh'

I eat my chicken and Daisy notices Josh looking at me as I eat. Once were done, I want ice cream.

Y: 'Can we have ice cream?'

J: 'What flavour?'

Y: 'Raspberry ripple please'

J: 'Want any ice cream Daisy?'

D: 'Yeah I'll have raspberry ripple thanks'

Josh gives us our ice cream and once we've done, Josh carrys me back upstairs.

J: 'Do what yall watching,'

D: 'The Beach, wanna watch with us?'

J: 'Yeah sure,'

I lay back down on the bed and lay into Josh. Daisy wraps her arms around me and so does Josh and I fall asleep while watching the movie. I wake up a few hours later to Daisy and Josh...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5M 96.7K 129
T E A S E R: "Open your mouth," he whispered and I looked at him in confusion. "Open your mouth, Jackie." ••• When Bad Boys Fall is a Standalone from...
1.7M 59.5K 40
He needs a scholarship. She's... well, she's just being nice. To him, she's just another nerd. To her, he's just a washed up jock. But when he finds...
293K 7K 27
Megan attends college at Clemson University and she has a boyfriend, Christian, that she has been with since high school. She has the great best frie...
1.2M 32.9K 35
"You're just too much fun to mess with," he jokes, his smile transforming into a glowing smirk. My cheeks heat, but this time with anger. My toleranc...