He has nobody... [DreamSMP Fa...

By WynterHQ

As Sam was taking Dream back to the prison he realised... Tommy has nobody. His dad? gone His brothers? dead... More

*Chapter One*
* Chapter Two *
* Chapter Three *
* Chapter Four *
* Chapter Five *
* Chapter Six *
* Chapter Seven *
* Chapter Eight *
* Chapter Nine *
* Chapter Ten *
* Chapter Eleven *
* Chapter Twelve *
* Chapter Thirteen *
* Chapter Fourteen *
* Chapter Fifteen *
* Chapter Sixteen *
* Chapter Seventeen *
* Chapter Eighteen *
* Chapter Nineteen *
* Chapter Twenty *
* Chapter Twenty-One *
* Chapter Twenty-Two *
* Chapter Twenty-Three *
* Chapter Twenty-Four *
* Chapter Twenty-Five *
* Chapter Twenty-Six *
* Chapter Twenty-Seven *
* Chapter Twenty-Eight *
* Chapter Twenty-Nine *
* Chapter Thirty *
* Chapter Thirty-One *
* Chapter Thirty-Two *
* Chapter Thirty-Three *
* Chapter Thirty-Five *
* Chapter Thirty-Six *
* Chapter Thirty-Seven *
* Chapter Thirty-Eight *
* Chapter Thirty-Nine *
* Chapter Forty *
* Chapter Forty-One *
* Chapter Forty-Two *
* Chapter Forty-Three *
* Chapter Forty-Four *
* Chapter Forty-Five *
* Chapter Forty-Six *
* Chapter Forty-Seven *
* Chapter Forty-Eight *
* Chapter Forty-Nine *
* Chapter Fifty *
* Chapter Fifty-One *
* Chapter Fifty-Two *
* Chapter Fifty-Three *
* Chapter Fifty-Four *
* Chapter Fifty-Five *
* Chapter Fifty-Six *
* Chapter Fifty-Seven *
* Chapter Fifty-Eight *
* Chapter Fifty-Nine *

* Chapter Thirty-Four *

554 43 31
By WynterHQ

[Tommys POV] 

I was sitting alone... I was back in exile. The cold wind hitting the back of my neck sent chills down my spine, i felt the goosebumps appearing on my arms. The sand in between my toes reminded me of the days i spent waiting for people to attend my party... still nobody showed up. I turned my head to the side only to see the remains of where i once used to live, and a tall pole towering over everything else. Opening my bag i took out my iPod, I put on my wireless headphones and played the same song on repeat... 

Now Playing: Goodbye (slow version)                                                   
(Feat: Lyse) -⚪──────────────── 0:01 / 3:05       ─── 🔊

I stood up and walked over to the campsite... As i looked at everything i got flashbacks, flashbacks to when Dream blew up everything i had. I remembered barley anyone came to visit me, an anger grew inside of me... It wasn't familiar but it felt good, like i was powerful... I let out a slight laugh and smiled, "I miss this place... At least i can't fuck anything up here". I brushed the dirty blonde hair out of my face as i made my way down the small craters, I found broken torches, pictures and weapons. There were small amounts of blood scattered on the floor. 

After a while of looking around i came across Mexican Dreams grave... I gave it a strong salute of appreciation and walked off. I headed towards the broken portals and spikes of wood sticking out of the ground, oh god... The remains of the building... The pools of blood from where i had tried to stop the explosions from taking everything i had. It started to rain as the night got darker... Just when i was about to look for shelter i found a small round object glowing under some rubble in the center of the crater. There was a large spike of wood sticking out of the ground just next to it... I crouched down and moved the small rocks in order to grab the item, I stood back up and dusted it off...
"Your Tubbo..." I mumbled, my voice was deeper and raspy. A smile cracked on my face as i remembered being betrayed by my best friend, him never visiting me... I would have done anything for him, why couldn't he do it for me? Was i that annoying?
"Or were you just being a bitch... abusing your power..." Within moments my anger took over my entire body and i slammed the compass into the sharp stick that was stuck in the ground, falling to my knees. "If you want a fucking Tommy go get one you actually care about..."

I felt powerful, like i had nothing to worry about. The rain fell onto my hair and trickled down my chin... I was still tightly grasping the now broken compass with a menacing smiled on my face...

[Tubbos POV]

I was watching a movie with Ranboo when i heard a loud cracking sound... My eyes searched for what it possibly could have been. I had no idea until Ranboo pointed at my pocket. There was a black liquid oozing out and staining my hoodie... FUCK! A pen must have broken. I pulled all of the objects out of my pocket and was surprised at the sight in front of me...

My compass... It had a large crack covering the front and back. A black substance was leaking from it and started covering my hands. "What the fuck..." I mumbled. It started glowing purple and red as thunder and lighting covered the sky... 

"Tubbo... when was the last time you saw Tommy?" Ranboo asked, immediately standing up from the chair 

"J-Just the other day but... I-It can't be Tommy... He lost the compass!" I turned to look at Ranboo with fear glazing my eyes.

"What if something bad happened..." He asked. My mind was spinning, I stood up and held the compass tightly, "We need to see Sam!" 

[Sams POV]

I came home to Quackity wrapped tightly in a blanket... He was sat with... "SCHLATT!?" I shouted in suprise... Deo and Fundy walked in close behind me. "How the fuck did-" Before i could get anymore words out he flew over to me a hushed me... Quackity was asleep.

"Before you shout at me... Tommys in his room... he's pissed off...", He warned me. I sighed and sat down next to Quackity

"I'll leave him for now... he might need some space..." The men nodded in agreement and walked over to me. I was worried about Schlatt being here but i couldn't really kick him out, It was clear Quackity needed him for something...

For a while everything was normal, until i heard a knock on the door... I stood up to answer it. Who would be out in the rain? I thought. To my surprise it was Tubbo and Ranboo...

"WHERES TOMMY!?" He shouted, waking up Quackity...

"Um... he's in his room... Is everything okay Tubbo? Why are you two out in the rain?" I asked with a confused expression

Instead of answering the two boys pushed past me and ran up the stairs to Tommys bedroom door... He banged on the door as loud as he could. "TOMMY! TOMMY ARE YOU IN THERE... LET ME IN NOW!" He shouted... no reply. Quackity and Deo quickly ran to see what was happening, with Jschlatt and Fundy close behind.

"Tub-" 

"TOMMY YOU BETTER FUCKING OPEN THIS DOOR!" His voice cracked as tears fell down his face, he grabbed the door handle and violently shook it. Then i started to panic... what the fuck was happening? Before i could ask him anything he kicked the door open and ran in... the rest of us followed... To my surprise... Nobody was there. His window was wide open and the curtains were waving in the wind as water soaked his floor and wall. I ran past the kids and looked out of the window... He wasn't there. 

"QUACKITY, JSCHLATT WHAT HAPPENED TO TOMMY!?" I shouted walking over to them

"We were in my room... He had an argument with Wilbur which made Wil leave the room... Then Tommy ran away from us and slammed his bedroom door..." Quackity explained with a shaky voice

"WE NEED TO FIND HIM!!" Tubbo demanded while fumbling with his pockets... He held out his compass which was leaking black liquid and had purple and red lights shining from the inside... 
What the fuck happened to Tommy..." 

[Tommys POV]

I sat for a few minutes without moving... I felt different. I heard a soft cry in front of me which caused me to lift my head... Wilbur stood in front of me with tears falling down his face, as the rain hit his skin. Without hesitation i let go of the smashed compass and picked up my brother bridal style, taking him under the trees and sitting him down on the grass. I pushed one side of my headphone back and turned down the music so i could hear him... I noticed the song changed as soon as I saw my Wilbur...

Now Playing: Goodbye to a world
(Feat: Porter Robinson) -⚪──────────────── 0:01 / 5:28 ─── 🔊

"Wilbur what the fu-" Before i could finish my sentence he ran into me and hugged me as tight as he could... I heard loud sobs coming from him and hugged back.

"I-I'm sorry Tommy..." He cried 
I felt my heart sinking with every tear he shed. 

"Wil calm down..." I rubbed circles into his back which seemed to calm him down, he eventually pulled away from the hug and looked me in the eyes 

"Tommy what happened?" he asked... 

I raised an eyebrow in confusion, he picked up my arm and put it in front of my face... My veins were a deep black colour... they traveled up my arm and faded into red, then into my normal skin tone... I stared in amazement but worry started to fill my mind... What the fuck is happening to me? I was lost deep in thought until i felt something falling from my lip... I wiped my hand across my mouth expecting it to be rain... but it was black... It looked like inc
"W-Wilbur?" I mumbled, I found it hard to breath...

"I-I'm sorry Tommy", he repeated as more tears fell down his face, he looked petrified

"W-Wilbur non of t-this is your fault... But what t-he fuck is h-happening to m-e?" I stuttered trying to breath... I was running out of breath quickly, and it scared me 

"Tommy I don't know..." I sniffed and wiped his eyes, "I don't think we should be here Tommy..."

"W-What do you mean W-Wil?" I asked feeling more black liquid fall from my mouth and drop on the floor 

"We need to get you away from here Tommy..." He brushed my hair out of my eyes, "I don't think its safe for you to see other people..."

I took a deep breath in... I felt like my whole world was collapsing around me. "I-I can't live alone... I hate being alone, please don't leave me Wilbur... I'm scared Wil..." I felt the tears falling from my eyes, they felt thicker than normal. I looked down and saw a reddish purple colour falling down my face... Before i could even think about panicking Wilbur hugged me. I hugged back... everything felt safe. It felt like i was in the middle of nowhere, nothing could get to me...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.8K 743 7
Dream never knew his younger brother... Only knowing that Jschlatt is his father and nothing else. But he wished he could find his little brother. Bu...
363 29 2
Being imprisoned, beaten up by Quackity and yelled at by Sam each day, and his best friend had declared that if he saw him out of prison, he wouldn't...
558 31 14
-----PAUSED AT THE MOMENT. READ CHAPTER "Sorry!!!" FOR MORE INFORMATION.----- **ALL STORIES DISCONTINUED FOR THE TIME BEING** Also being revised a li...
2.6K 135 22
(A/N: This is a story with reader input in the form of the character (Y/N), who will be given the pronouns they/them so nobody feels left out, the dr...