A Dream ➪ Drarry ✔︎

By multiplefandombish

❝ A dream lead me to you ❞ A ᴅʀᴀʀʀʏ sᴛᴏʀʏ ⚠︎︎ 𝑊𝐴𝑅𝑁𝐼𝑁𝐺𝑆... More

✍︎︎1✍︎︎
✍︎︎2✍︎︎
✍︎︎3✍︎︎
✍︎︎4✍︎︎
✍︎︎5✍︎︎
✍︎︎6✍︎︎
✍︎︎7✍︎︎
✍︎︎8✍︎︎
✍︎︎9✍︎︎
✍︎︎10✍︎︎
✍︎︎11✍︎︎
✍︎︎12✍︎︎
✍︎︎13✍︎︎
✍︎︎14✍︎︎
✍︎︎15✍︎︎
✍︎︎16✍︎︎
✍︎︎17✍︎︎
✍︎︎18✍︎︎
✍︎︎19✍︎︎
✍︎︎21✍︎︎
✍︎︎22✍︎︎
✍︎︎23✍︎︎
✍︎︎24✍︎︎
✍︎︎25✍︎︎
✍︎︎26✍︎︎
✍︎︎27✍︎︎
✍︎︎28✍︎︎
✍︎︎29✍︎︎
✍︎︎30✍︎︎
-bonus chapter (AFTER 2 YEARS)-

✍︎︎20✍︎︎

16.8K 481 953
By multiplefandombish

"Draco!"

The blond grinned as the short girl wrapped her arms around his neck. He was in crutches at the end of the Hogsmeade station, his scars were healing nicely. Madam Pomfrey said they would heal into small white lines and be hardly noticeable.

"Oh my merlin, Draco! You're alright!" She grabbed his face in her hands. His cheeks squished between her black-painted fingers. Draco rolled his eyes at the girl as she carefully inspected his features.

"I'm fine. It's just hard to sleep with this pain," he winced as he swapped which foot he was stood on.

"How did you even survive that?" Blaise asked, astonished he was even standing.

"I don't know but the healer was a real help, I still have to sleep in the hospital wing for the next week because they want to keep an eye on me," he rolled his eyes and sighed. They had called Hagrid and told him to watch Draco at the train station. So now the great oaf kept looking at from across the platform.

"Are you going to be in class?" Pansy gently laid a hand on Draco's arm.

"I'm not sure, I'll ask the Healer," Draco shrugged.

As if on cue, the golden trio stepped of the train and of course Harry sprinted in Dylan's arms. Ron smiled over at Blaise and they both waved to each other. Pansy looked over at Hermione and smirked at the bushy-haired girl blushed.

As soon as the Gryffindors looked away, Pansy shot a dirty look in Dylan's direction.

"He did it, right?" Her lips thinned as Draco nodded, his eyes locked on the two boys embracing across the platform.

"Yeah, they need proof though," he bit his lip, looking at the bright grin on Harry's face as he pulled away from the other Slytherin. He hadn't told the others about the girl he was with when it happened, "I need to tell you something."

"What?" Pansy and Blaise said at the same time.

"Harry's in danger."

-

"Dylan!" Harry sprinted into the arms of his boyfriend. He laughed as the taller boy spun him around.

"Oh, I've missed you," Dylan grinned at Harry.

"Me too and I loved the book you got me. Oh and the lion plushie," Harry bit his lip while smiling. He slept with it ever since he got it.

"It reminded me of you," Dylan wrapped his arms around Harry's waist, making the Gryffindor blush.

They looked over at the other two of the Golden Trio; Hermione was blushing at Pansy's smirk and Ron was smiling at Blaise. Harry smiled himself, he loved seeing his friends happy.

Hermione nudged Ron and they both turned away from the little group of Slytherins. They muttered a 'bye' to Harry before walking off the station platform.

"Is Draco in crutches? What happened?" Harry gasped and pointed to the blond who looked like he hadn't slept in a week.

"I heard from a Hufflepuff he fell down the stairs on the astronomy tower," Dylan shrugged, "Professor Alatar found him a few hours later."

"Oh, I hope he's alright," Harry sighed, still sort of staring at Malfoy.

"Why would you feel bad for him? He bullied you for 7 years straight," Dylan's face con tortes in one of disgust.

"Well, yeah but people change. Second chances and all that," Harry muttered as he leaned back into the taller boy.

"I wouldn't forgive him if I were you, but your a Gryffindor so..."

"Hey!" Harry looked up, glaring playfully while smiling. Dylan smirked and kissed him on the nose.

"Let's go, we need sleep and we are going on a date tomorrow."

Harry grinned brightly, grabbing Dylan's hand and luggage before dragging them both across the station.

-

Harry pulled on his Christmas jumper Molly made him, smiling at the warmth and smell of home. Then, he pulled on a long, black coat, purposely leaving it open. He tousled his hair before checking his appearance in the mirror. Even though, he had been with Dylan for a little while, he still wanted to impress him.

After smiling at himself, he stepped out of the bathroom. Dylan was sat on his bed, facing the other way, looking at his dorm room since he was in a Gryffindor dorm for the first time.

"Hey," Harry grabbed his attention. Dylan turned, smiling. However, it faulted as his eyes travelled his outfit.

"What?"

"Don't you think that the jumpers a bit... cheap-looking?" Dylan cringed looking back up to Harry's eyes.

"What- no. Molly made me this," he gripped the hem of the jumper in his hands. Harry bit his lip, sadness washing over him like a wave.

'Maybe it not the prettiest but it's important to me,' Harry's eyes dropped.

"If your sure, baby," Dylan smiled tightly. Obviously being passive aggressive - Harry wasn't that oblivious.

"No. No, I'll change. I-It's a bit itchy a-anyway," Harry lied, smiling to please Dylan. The Slytherin kissed his forehead, grinning.

Harry grabbed a plain cream-coloured hoodie from his dresser before entering the bathroom to change. He put the other piece of clothing on without another thought.

Dylan smiled once he saw the other boy. He wrapped his long arm around the boys shoulders.

"That suits you," Dylan smiled before he lead them out the eighth year tower and into Hogsmeade.

-

"Can we go back? I have double potions with dr- Malfoy...tomorrow," Harry looked up to his boyfriend who was across the table from him. Dylan downed the rest of his butterbeer and reached his hand out for Harry to take.

"Of course, you can come back to my dorm and we can just chill," Dylan squeezed his hand across the table.

Harry smiled fondly before they started making their way back to the castle. While they were walking, they were just chatting about utter nonsense; laughing and telling jokes.

When they stepped through the door, into Dylan's room, the Slytherin pulled the boy into a kiss. Harry smiled into kiss, resting his right hand on the taller boy's cheek. They pulled away for a breath before Dylan initiated it again.

He placed a hand on Harry's lower back - the curve just before becoming his bum. The kiss become more desperate and a little handsy. Harry shifted, he shouldn't feel uncomfortable with his boyfriend, right? But he was.

The thing was... Harry was a virgin. He knew all about sex and he knew how it happened but the most he and Ginny did was a couple handjob and rubbing. He wanted his first time to be special and with someone he knew he truly loved - he wasn't sure if Dylan was that person.

Harry was pulled from his thoughts when Dylan slid his cold hands up his shirt and towards his chest. Harry quickly grabbed Dylan's forearm and pulled away from the kiss.

"N-no. I'm no-not ready," Harry said shakily. He crossed his arms over his chest subconsciously. He's be lying if he said he didn't feel slightly violated.

Dylan sighed and said, "Alright. I'm tired anyways...I'm going to bed." The boy then walked into his bathroom. Harry bit his lip unsure what to do next.

"I'll see you tomorrow?" Harry said loudly so the other boy would here him.

"Yeah, sure."

Harry's shoulders dropped at Dylan's words before he made his out of the room.

He sighed as the door closed behind him. 'Why was he so distant? I thought he would understand,' Harry pouted before going into his own dorm.

☞︎     ☜︎
Hey readers!
I just want to say thank you so much for the support, the reads and the votes. Especially to the people who comment, I love reading them and they make me smile :)

So lately my family has been going through something so I'm sorry the chapter is late. The next one might be but hopeful it won't.

I have a lot planned for this story so get ready <3
Have a great rest of your day/night/evening!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.1K 1K 29
[ FULLY EDITED ] Lucius Malfoy has been fatally ill for months. He's so ill, in fact, he's forbidden anyone to help take care of him. Draco's tried e...
1.6K 33 9
Harry Potter is an Auror. He and his boyfriend, Draco Malfoy, live together. Harry gets injured on the job, and Draco is not handling it very well. H...
1.5K 25 19
Harry has severe trauma from the war. And so does everyone. During his 8th year at Hogwarts, Harry has a lot to catch up on. Except for that friendly...
511K 15.3K 63
"Well, Malfoy, you won't tell me, but I will find out your secrets." Draco Malfoy has secrets. Lots of them. Returning to his 6th year, many no lon...