Meeting Them Again (ON HOLD)

guz_098 által

Blair. She's gone through a lot. By herself in this cruel and lonely world. Blair's mother was an abusive dru... Több

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Hello, Zuko Here 🔥
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

On Hold

7.3K 161 63
guz_098 által

Hey guys. How have y'all been? I've been better but I'm pushing through I guess? I don't even know anymore. I hope everyone's doing good.

Anyway, as you saw the title, Meeting Them Again is going on hold. For how long? Till I get my shit together. It could be a month maybe but I don't know. I want to be fully dedicated to this story and put out my best work for you guys but I can't do that at the moment. To say I'm going through it is an understatement. I just need some time to get caught up in school and mostly not feel like fucking trash all the time.

I want to thank everyone who has supported me, the people who leave comments, who vote, or who follow me. Thank you so so so much for reading my story. I love and appreciate all you.

Well um there's my big speech haha. Guess I'll see ya guys later. Stay safe please. Bye for now.

- amauri<3

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

5.3K 143 16
16 year old Harley Jenson has never had an easy life. With an alcoholic, drug addicted, abusive father; a mother who couldn't be bothered to pay atte...
39K 894 24
Aspen's mother died two years ago, leaving her with her abusive stepfather. When he dies, there's only a few people who are suitable to take her in...
1.2M 32K 54
They thought that she was dead before she got to live. They have been deceived by the person they were supposed to trust. She grew up loved, but that...
4.7K 80 18
Their father was an abusive man who went out each night to get drunk, and their mother was an angel sent directly from Heaven to protect them. It all...