The Winchester Three (S3): Th...

Por MariesFictionFix

The Yellow Eyed demon is vanquished, but at a terrible price. The battle that brought him down released hundr... Más

Starring...
Chapter One: The Magnificent Seven
Ch 1 Section 2
Ch 1 Section 3
Ch 1 Section 4
Ch 1 Section 5
Chapter Two: The Kids Are Alright
Ch 2 Section 2
Ch 2 Section 3
Ch 2 Section 4
Ch 2 Section 5
Chapter Three: Bad Day at Black Rock
Ch 3 Section 2
Ch 3 Section 3
Ch 3 Section 4
Ch 3 Section 5
Chapter Four: Sin City
Ch 4 Section 2
Ch 4 Section 3
Ch 4 Section 4
Ch 4 Section 5
Chapter Five: Red Sky At Morning
Ch 5 Section 2
Ch 5 Section 3
Ch 5 Section 4
Ch 5 Section 5
Chapter Six: Fresh Blood
Ch 6 Section 2
Ch 6 Section 3
Ch 6 Section 4
Ch 6 Section 5
Chapter Seven: A Very Supernatural Christmas
Ch 7 Section 2
Ch 7 Section 3
Ch 7 Section 4
Ch 7 Section 5
Chapter Eight: Malleus Maleficarum
Ch 8 Section 2
Ch 8 Section 3
Ch 8 Section 4
Ch 8 Section 5
Chapter Nine: Dream a Little Dream of Me
Ch 9 Section 2
Ch 9 Section 3
Ch 9 Section 4
Ch 9 Section 5
Chapter Ten: Mystery Spot
Ch 10 Section 2
Ch 10 Section 3
Ch 10 Section 4
Ch 10 Section 5
Chapter Eleven: Jus in Bello
Ch 11 Section 2
Ch 11 Section 3
Ch 11 Section 4
Ch 11 Section 5
Chapter Twelve: What Is and What Should Never Be
Ch 12 Section 3
Ch 12 Section 4
Ch 12 Section 5
Chapter Thirteen: No Rest for the Wicked
Ch 13 Section 2
Ch 13 Section 3
Ch 13 Section 4
Ch 13 Section 5

Ch 12 Section 2

145 5 0
Por MariesFictionFix

Back at the Winchester house...

After dinner the group of them headed back to their mom's house. Mary, Lisa and Jessica laughed as they entered the house. Jax and Dean were talking sports so Angel had pretty much zoned out as the woman from the restaurant filled her mind.

"So, Ang, what was uh..." Sam came up to her as she stopped at the threshold of the living room, "What was all that back at the restaurant?"

"Oh... nothing. I just thought I saw someone." Angel waved him off as she chuckled a little nervously, "I'm sure it's fine."

Sam nodded in appeasement and they all turned at Mary's voice.

"Well, I had a lovely birthday." She smiled at all of them before waving, "Thank you. Good night."

Jessica and Lisa both grinned, "Good night."

Dean nodded, "Night."

"Goodnight." Angel grinned, "Love you."

Sam turned to the others after Mary went upstairs, "Yeah, well I'm beat." He turned to Jessica, "Ready to turn in?"

Jessica grinned, "Sure."

"Yeah." Dean cleared his throat from beside Lisa, "We both got work in the morning."

Jax nodded as he put a hand on Angels back, "We could probably still make it in time to tuck John in." He nodded at the other four, "Good night guys."

"Wait, wait!" Angel stopped everyone, "It's still early, guys. We have the sitter for what?" She checked her watch, "Another couple hours. Come on, we could go have a drink or something together." Jaxs eyebrows went up at that as he nervously looked between the boys' frowning faces, "Have some fun."

"Yeah, uh..." Sam frowned from Dean back to Angel, "Maybe some other time, Ang."

Dean patted her shoulder, "Nice try, sis."

"No really. Come on, guys, look at us!" She grinned excitedly, "You're engaged Sammy! I mean, Deans with Lisa and Ben and I'm married with a five year old. We gotta go out and celebrate all of that!"

Awkward silence stretched as Lisa and Jessica shared a look. Jax was frowning between the boys who both shared an awkward uncertain look.

"Guys..." Sam cleared his throat as he turned to the girls and Jax, "Can you excuse us? The three of us just need to talk for a sec."

"Uh, sure..." Jax sent a worried look from Sam to Angel before nodding to the other women, "We'll be in the kitchen."

"Thanks." Sam nodded motioned to the other two as he walked to the other side of the living room, "Come here."

Dean rolled his eyes, "This oughta be good."

Angel raised a brow as she followed them, "What?"

"Okay." Sam looked her over, "What's gotten into you?"

She frowned, "What do you mean?"

"I can actually come to agree with Sam on this one." Dean nodded, "You're different. All... warm and fuzzy and sibling oriented all of a sudden."

"What are you talking about?" Angels frown deepened, "I'm always sibling oriented. We all are! You two are my baby brothers."

"Angel." Sam quipped, sending her a look, "Come on, the three of us don't hang out together outside of holidays."

"He's right again." Dean motioned, "The last time the three of us had a full on conversation was at John's baptism. Three years ago."

"Well..." Angel gaped at them, taken aback, "If that's true then we should spend more time together. Just the three of us. We're siblings, guys. We're supposed to be close."

"Really?" Sam scoffed, "Don't you remember Dean using that same excuse on you when he snaked your ATM card? And bailed on my graduation." He sent a glare to the middle Winchester, "Oh and yeah, hooked up with my prom date. On prom night."

"Oh, come on!" Dean scoffed, "You're bringing up Rachel Nave right now? Dude, seriously, she was way out of your league. I was doing you a favor."

"A favor?! How is snaking my date a favor?!"

"She was gonna break your heart. Believe me."

"Hey, alright, alright!" Angel quipped, "Seriously you guys? Come on. We can get past all that. We have to."

"That's what you say every time he does something douchey." Sam rolled his eyes, "Look, i'm not asking him to change and i'm not asking you to stop making excuses for him." Dean dramatically rolled his eyes at that, "All i'm saying is the three of us don't really have a lot in common."

"We really don't." Dean scoffed, "We couldn't be more opposite."

Angel blinked in shock and panicked as they started to walk away, "We have plenty in common, guys!"

Sam turned, "Like what?"

"Uh... uh hunting!" She pointed at them in triumph, "We have hunting in common!"

"Angel..." Dean regarded her boredly, "None of us have ever been hunting. You've never even held a gun in your life."

"Well then we should go!" She plastered a forced smile on her lips, "We'd make one hell of a team."

Dean rolled his eyes before mumbling a goodbye and walking out the door as Sam sighed at her.

He squeezed her shoulder and frowned at her sad eyes, "Just get some rest, Ang."

"Yeah..." She nodded sadly, "You to Sammy..."

Later on, in Angel's living room...

After leaving her moms in disappointment, Asa and Jax went back home. They tucked in and put John to bed before Angel leaned on her kitchen counter with a frown. She looked around studying the place in contemplation. Everything she'd been experiencing here was whiplash inducing but the most shocking and painful was her current relationship she held with her brothers. As well as the relationship they had with each other. All of it stung her heart.

"You know..." Jax walked over and caged her in with his arms as he smirked, "I'm sorry things didn't go as planned with your brothers, but I got you something."

"Oh yeah?" She wrapped her hand around the loosened tie that hung from his neck before kissing him, "And what's that?"

He grinned, "You gotta unwrap me first."

"Oh? Count me in."

Angel squealed as he picked her thighs up and wrapped them around his waist. As he kissed down her neck chills went over her entire body. She couldn't help but be distracted by the feelings he was eliciting from his touch.

Later that night Angel found herself sitting on the sofa downstairs drinking a beer as she flipped through the tv channels. While the relationships in this life weren't ideal she still felt like she was somehow given a second chance. She could fix things with Sam and Dean and then spend a nice long life with them and the rest of her family. She was somehow blessed with this chance and she didn't want to waste it.

She watched the cooking channel for a few more minutes before she changed the channel to the news. A blonde reporter shuffled some papers in front of her before speaking to the camera.

"And today marks the anniversary of the crash of United Britannia Flight 424."

That caught Angel's attention and she immediately leaned forward with a furrowed brow to watch.

"Indianapolis residents held a candlelight vigil in memory of the hundred and eight people who lost their lives... Back to you Bob."

"What?" She shook her head as that eerie feeling once again filled her, "No, we stopped that crash."

Getting up, Angel quickly ran into the other room and scurried around for a laptop. Once she found it she immediately started researching all the recent cases she, her brothers and even her dad had these past few years.

Indianapolis Sun, December 5TH, 2005 - FLIGHT 424 CRASHES, 108 DEAD; Tragedy shocks the nation, as emergency crews continue to search rubble.

Nine Children Comatose; ... Mystery illness baffles doctors at Dane County Hospital

Parents mutilated in bed..; ...Brutal double homicide in quiet residential area causes shock

Girl drowns in hotel pool; Mother devastated after discovering daughter drowned

Sure enough, none of them were stopped. All the people that were supposed to be alive were all dead. Angel's hand went up to her mouth as she weighed what this meant. So she was in this alternate reality where she had her mom, a family of her own but at what costs? Countless deaths that could have been prevented?

Out of the corner of her eye she caught a glimpse of a passing figure moving through her house. A woman in white. Maybe the same woman she had already seen twice now. Shutting the laptop she rushed off the couch and towards where she saw the figure go. As she ran through the hall a creaking sound in the coat closet alerted her and she quickly opened the door. What she saw there had her entire body going numb.

Several decayed female corpses hung inside. They were bound to the ceiling of the closet by rope tied around their wrists. At another sound behind her she whirled around and saw the woman that had been following her standing before her. She had a bleeding wound on her head as she flickered in front of the terrified blonde. Angel panted in shock when she disappeared and turned back around to the closet. The bodies no longer hung there, just a plethora of coats and other ordinary things.

At the local graveyard...

Angel shakily stood in front of her fathers grave, on the verge of a guilt riddled breakdown. Her eyes brushed over the headstone, studying the words engraved there.

JOHN E. WINCHESTER

1954-2006

LOVING HUSBAND, FATHER & GRANDFATHER

REMEMBERED FOREVER

"All of them..." Angel's voice broke as she cried, "Everyone that you saved, everyone the boys and I saved... They're all dead. And there's this woman haunting me. I don't know why or what the connection is, not yet, but... It's- It's like my old life is, is coming after me or something. Like it- like it doesn't want me to be happy. Or alive. I've got two months left in that life, Dad. Here... Here I could-" She paused and took a deep breath to collect herself, "I know what you'd say. Well, not the you that played softball but the you that raised me and the boys..." She scoffed, "'So go hunt the Djinn. He put you here, it can put you back. Your happiness, your life for all those people's lives, no contest. Right?' But why? Why is it my job to save these people? Why do I- Why do i have to die?" The tears came harder as she thought of her family, "What about us, huh? What, Mom's not supposed to live her life? Deans not supposed to have his own garage and family? Sammy's not supposed to get married and become some bigshot lawyer? Why are we the ones that have to sacrifice everything, Dad? It's..." Her lips trembled as tears fell down her cheeks and the sky rumbled from a storm forming, "Yeah... I know... You're right..."

Wiping the tears from her face, Angel pulled herself together and turned away from her fathers grave to walk back to the Trans-Am.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

84.4K 1.7K 187
She should have died. But instead, a green-eyed man saved her. Alana Thomas and Dean Winchester begin hunting together. He's her sight and she's his...
30.1K 823 12
Please read the first book before reading this one. Christina is five years old when she dies. She's five years old when her father dies for her. Ch...
5.6K 363 57
Seasons 2-5 DeanXMC #1 jaredpadaleki may 2024 Faith has always known she was different. The dreams of her mother burning, the strange things she see...
183 7 6
While Jo is gone for her weekend away with Charlie, and Bobby is healing, Sam and Dean come across a case that seems suspicious. Curious, they go to...