𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“πŽ ππˆπ‘π€π‡

By pradabarb

lol just read🀍. More

01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.

10.

15.3K 582 506
By pradabarb

               ★ 𝐍𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐇 𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐘 𝐏𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐋 ★
                            ᴊᴀɴᴜɴᴀʀʏ 23ʀᴅ, 2021

" in miami with my mf heat ahhhhhh." I rapped pulling all of my clothes off the hanger.

today was the day I give back, I do this every once in a while, you see I'm not the type to spend thousands of dollars on new clothes each month, all these clothes I got now are from a year or two ago.

every once in awhile I'll clean out everything out my closet, and donate some to goodwill or any thrift store, and then give the rest to homeless people.

" I walk in the party I'm on my big foe shit, ready to get it started, bitch I got no sense, oh he the plug, riding round kobe, 24 on me." I rapped doing the dance.

that's my favorite part.

after all my clothes was out my closet and shit, I sat on the ground deciding what I wanted to thrift.

                               15 ᴍɪɴᴜᴛᴇs ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ

" finally." I sighed wiping off sweat off my forehead.

I grabbed the basket of clothes, and threw all the whites in the washer, I put in a tide pod and some laundry detergent.

starting the washer I heard some knocks at my door.

" who the hell can this be." I mumbled to myself as I walked to the door.

" who is it ! " I yelled in my pop smoke voice.

" ain't Kno lil nirah had a nigga, I'm Mikey." he yelled back.

" mane." I said laughing opening the door." I don't got a nigga yet, I ain't really looking for one at the moment."

" damn that was you ? " he said with widened eyes. " sound like a nigga."

" I know." I said laughing shutting the door behind him. " what's in yo hand ? "

" I bought food." he said sitting the zaxybs bag on the kitchen counter. " I just wanted to see what the hell you was doing."

" so pop up unexpectedly ? " I said laughing a little.

" yep." he said popping the p." what you doing bestie."

" I was washing some old clothes, ima about to go donate them to one of the thift stores." I said sitting down next to him taking my food out of the bag.

" lemme come with you."

" you think you was gone stay here ? you was gone come with me regardless."

" bet." he said smiling.

" you believe in God ? " I asked him, I was about to pray over my food, I sometimes be forgetting to do it though.

" yea I believe in God, we about to pray over our food right ? "

" yea." I stated." that's why I asked."

" ight, you gone start it off ? "

" mhm." I said bowing my head down. " God is good God is great thank you for our food today - "

" I know you not praying that childish pray, that's something our mama made us say when we was younger." he said laughing.

" mane shut up." I said nudging him and smacking my teeth.

" ight my bad."

" God is good God is great thank you for our food today, lord let this food be nurishment to our body, amen."

" amen."

                                       3:37 ᴘᴍ
             ★ 𝐓𝐘'𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐒 ★

" how much yall make so far ? " i asked rolling up a blunt.

" $654." dooter said scrolling on his phone.

" yall do crack ? cause i do crack." aj said as he started twitching and shit.

" nigga are you good ? " dooter asked peaking over his phone.

" what crackhead stuck they finger In yo mouth." I said laughing." this nigga on one."

" y'all see them fleas." he said itching." we got fleas they on me."

" yea I'm out." I said grabbing my weed and my blunt and started walking to the door. " I don't know what y'all got going on but ion wanna be apart of that shit."

I walked out shutting the door behind me, I grabbed my keys out of my pocket.

I slid in my car putting my keys in the ignition, I connected to the aux.

I won't never be able to look at them the same, especially after what mikey told me, shits weird, I only come around to do business that's all, I ain't got time to be playing with little boys.

I clicked on shame by summer Walker, summer Walker be hitting.

               𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠
                                𝐢𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥,
              𝐢 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐨𝐫 𝐢 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝
                              𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐚𝐧𝐝,
              𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐰𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧
                           𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐰𝐞𝐝,
              𝐰𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭
                          𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢'𝐯𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭,
              𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢'𝐯𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝
                          𝐢𝐟 𝐢 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐢 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐜𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝,
             𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐦𝐲 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐞
                         𝐧𝐨𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐞 𝐧𝐨,
             𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐞
                                    𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞𝐬.

" SHAMEEEEEE AND IM THE ONE TO BLAMEEEE."  I sung loudly.

" YOUUU SEE RIGHT THROUGH ME, YOU SEE THROUGH THE SMILEE, YOU SEE STRAIGHT THROUGH ME." I sung pulling up to a stoplight.

" ms.summer girl this song needa be longer a nigga don't got enough time to kill his self." I mumbled to myself.

I turned to my left and saw a boy with his outside his window, I rolled my window down.

" getcho ass back." I yelled through gritted teeth.

he hurry up and put his head back in the window and rolling it up.

" hell nah mane." I said laughing rolling my widow up.

                                          4:21 ᴘᴍ
               ★ 𝐌𝐈𝐊𝐄𝐘 𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐓𝐎𝐍 ★

" can you stand the rainnnn." nirah sung taking her hands off the wheel for a quick second.

" love unconditonal, im just not asking of you, and girl to make it last, i'll do whatever it needs to be done." i sung after her.

" but i need somebody who will stand by me, when it's tough she won't run, she will alwaysss be rigt there for me." she sung looking at me.

" sunny dayss, everybody loves themm, tell me can you stand the rainnnnn." i sung looking at her.

" i ain't know you knew this song." she said laughing pulling into the plaza of the goodwill.

" hell yea, it was my mama favorite song." i said smiling looking out the window. " i miss her."

" awww mikeyy." she said rubbing my arm a bit." im sure she misses you too and i bet she's proud of you."

" thank you." i said giving her a smile.

ive only known this girl for maybe a few days, but she is one of the most sweetest girls ever, very selfless, she don't deserve none of that shit, but all i can do is sit back, it's in God's hands.

" can you carry that box in for me ? " nirah asked as i got out the car.

" yea i gotchu." i said waiting for the trunk to open.

i grabbed the box of clothes, it wasn't as heavy as i thought it would be.

as im carrying the box to the door, i aint know there was a rock so i tripped and fell.

i looked back to see if nirah was paying attention, she wasn't, so i quickly got up and walked into the goodwill like nothing happened.

" hi welcome to goodwill, are you donating ? " the worker asked biting her lip a little.

damn where is nirah when you need her.

" yea im donating." i said with a tightlipped smile.

" okay i can lead you to where you can drop the clothes off." she said smirking walking over to me.

" thank you so much." nirah said walking in.

" you're welcome." i said giving her a smile.

" oh hey ty'ranna." nirah said waving at her.

" heyyy, is that your boyfriend ? " she asked.

" say yes." i mumbled just loud enough for only nirah to hear me.

" why ? " she mumbled back.

" just say it."

" yea he something like that." nirah said to her." come on lemme lead you to the back."

" what happened ? " she asked as we walked to the back.

" she was tryna hit on me." i said rolling my eyes.

" ohh!" she said." she always does that it ain't nothing new."

she opened the door to the backroom, where 2 middleaged people stacking boxes.

" is that nirah ? " the middle aged woman said.

" nah that's tirah, no shit that's nirah."  the man said rolling his eyes.

" shut up tom." she yelled at him." come here baby."

the woman pulled nirah into a hug, and started playing in her hair.

" who is that fine piece of young man right there." she asked looking at me with a smile.

" jean, that's mikey, mikey that's jean." she said pointing to us as she said our names.

" nice to meet you." i said putting the box down and walked over there to give her a handshake.

" nice to meet you too."  she said pulling me in a hug.

" oh now stop jean you're scaring him with your ugly ass." tom said with a mug on his face.

" she's beautiful." i said smiling at her.

" i alreadly don't like you." he said rolling his eyes and grabbed the box of clothes i sat down.

" i just wanna thank you so much, for the last donation, i guess our store went viral on a app called toptik, and a lot of people started coming in and buying clothes." she said giving nirah a warm smile.

" its tiktok damnit." tom yelled at jean as he walked out the backroom.

" your welcome." nirah said with a smile.

" is this your boyfriend ? " she asked looking at me. " yall look good together."

nirah cheeks started turning rosy red making me smile.

" nah im just her bestfriend." i said smiling.

" oh really i thought yall dated." she said looking down.

" nope." nirah said shaking her head.

" well can you wash these clothes for me ? " she asked pointing to three brown boxes.

" mikey you alreadly know what to do."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86K 2.5K 13
Julian Halls. An impressionable, naive, and vulnerable college freshman ends up meeting Victor, the man who seems to have it all. The perfectly blin...
287K 14.4K 30
❝ i'm the ceo of lee enterprises and you are? ❞ ❝ someone with a gun so shut the fuck up. ❞ ━ or where the young ceo lee donghyuck...
139K 6.7K 33
Cause love with you is bittersweet. _____________________________________ "The lady over there, would you like to go out with me?" "Are you talking t...
607K 23.7K 48
naΒ·ive /nΔ«ΛˆΔ“v/ Learn to pronounce adjective (of a person or action) showing a lack of experience, wisdom, or judgment. Fifteen year old naomi white...